Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 1123334480
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 NRPG2
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 SDaffiliatebutton
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Btb8lj1308274777
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Nrpbutton
Donations
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hidio arrived at the gate and looked at his watch the Genin still had five minutes. " i'm looking for a big crab. So if I was a big crab I would probably try to get back to the ocean." The crab was no where in sight yet the ground seem to shake. That is some big ass crab. Then not only did someone summon this they just left it like ooh i summoned a Giant crab and it is pissed so i'm just going to let it loose and see what happens." Hidio stood at the gate turning to look for any sign of the crab. "This mission is so damn wierd." Hidio kept looking the snow falling around him the snow furries picking up in speed. "I hate the weather some times. I can't see nothing I wish the weather would just calm down." hidio couldn't believe he couldn't find a giant ass crab. "I swear some leader I should be." Hidio looked at his watch the genin had four more minutes to come. "I can't wait to get this over. And then I can do something exciting." Hidio pulled up his coat tighter and the bandana was pulled over his mouth to protect himself from frost bite. "Damn weather."

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 am

Glory had appeared on the top of a nearby tree. Looking down at the massive amount of destruction that he managed to create with his powerful strike on the crustacean. Taking it out with relative ease. He was not going to allow for the beast to remain in tact. He had over-heard Kichi asking how to get rid of the giant crab and he smirked. The thing might of been dead, due to the sheer overkill that the small team seemed to have provided. but that didn't mean he was done with that creature yet. He would appear above the crab, with a roaring sphere of flame. Aiming it downwards he hit the large beast, and it disintegrated the remains of the large beast.

The task was easy to complete. He would flash again, being near the Sensei at the gate. His arms crossed and eyes closed. Several trees seemed dead and decrepit now. He needed their abundance of oxygen to fulfill his needs. Breathing inwards now. He shook his head. Looking around to wait for his team mates to show up. Until they did he gave his sensei a comment, before they showed up. It was between him and his sensei only, he didn't wish for anyone else to hear him speak about what he did, plan on speaking about. "Sensei, do not worry about my physical being. I can handle myself." He stated boldly as his eyes turned back to look at his comrades. He scoffed slowly.

He didn't want to hear any stupid ridiculing for him having to use his best technique. He was simply tired of all the chaos going on in the job. It annoyed him greatly. He knew deep down that he should of held back. But sometimes his ego was too strong for his smug outlying layer. For this reason he appeared carefree, so that the fire in his heart didn't outshine his own cold demeanor. After all, he was literal fire. So to be so cold and calculating was a hard task for him indeed. He shook his head. His shirt was ripped, and it appeared to flow behind him. His bare skin was freezing, though his form was show completely. Fire was used from the skin, and that was why his closes appeared charred, like a flowing cape. He didn't like this side effect. Which is why he sighed lightly. "Fucking cold." He stated as his eyes squinted.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Hidio looked at glory and thought to himself. "Kid got guts and some spunk i'll give him that,but if he is to stayon my team there's something I got to sort out." Hidio turned to his genin. "Listen you are strong for a genin and I'm glad the kage allowed me to get oyu guys. But Listen to me I like to have fun and Like to be a great leader and for our team to have great success, but If you don't get it now that we wall have to work together and coraporate with one another to succed. If you rush in like that again against a true enemy you would have been dead. And I personally don't want that. So great job on taking out that big ass crab, but next time think before you act now. Lets wait for the other two to get here so we can go turn this mission in."
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 am

Mika was watching the spot the crab had once been, then looked up at Glory just as he vanished. Her blood suddenly started to boil, "Show off" She growled, as she looked over to J-dubs, "Yea, Dead for sure, and so far, you're my favorite" She said warmth in her voice, she looked once more at the spot the crab had been, it was completely gone, nothing was left. “He was a great patriot, a humanitarian, a loyal friend, provided, that he really is dead.” Mika said in a soft voice, she was speaking of the crab as though they were friends, but this of course, did not make any sense, but with Mika rarely anything did.

People often thought her crazy in her old village, often saying rhythms or poems, sometimes songs that made little to no sense to the action or thing that was going on. That’s how Mika works, usually doing something that makes no sense, and fooling her enemies into thinking she is no threat, right before slicing them open. “We should head over to Sensei, and that boy” She said in a warm tone, before turning her back to the crab and walking slowly off in her blue gothic dress, despite the snow falling around them, Mika was unaffected.
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 pm

J-Dubs stood with his mouth open scared to think of what just happened the crab just disappeared and glory was gone."I think your right it is gone and thank you and i think you are my favorite right now to" then looked over to her she looked angry which made J-Dubs scared even more then he has been. then looked over towards the gate there were two figures standing over there "maybe we should go there but you know i think that it was a good thing that he showed off because i know that i could not get rid of its body" then looked over at Mika and she started walking "wait for me" then ran up next to her. "so what kind of things do you think are going to happen with the teams do you think?" he looked up to the sky and started to day dream about when he was a kid and his parents were alive J-Dubs was just running around in his yard with parents and his dad came up and picked him up swung him around in the air. J-Dubs came back from his day dream and look for ward and they weren't to far from the gate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:35 pm

"Heh, amatuers. No one here besides me and the Sensei has ever had to fight to survive. Look at them stumble about." He stated in a cold tone under his breath. He peered to the girl. She had yet to prove that she had any skill besides nagging, and the boy Kichi, well he knew Kichi's stregths but he didn't seem to be utilizing them as much as he should. He shook his head slowly as he began to walk off towards the direction of the village. His eyes began to fade from blue, back to their dull black color. "I understand Sensei." He state as he bowed respectfully to the one in charge. After all he was not a complete asshole. This is just how he acted while the second door was open. "Uh. What the hell." He stated as he looked around. Noticing that his clothing was gone now. "Fucking Illusions." He shook his head a bit more as they reverted. Each door he possess had an alternate effect upon his mind, due to the level of chakra he had to space out. The first door made him more noble and understanding, the second door made him more cocky and bold, the third door made him more violent and sadistic, the fourth door made him more calm and suggestive, and the last door, well he just turned into a massive cry-baby.

He had no reason to alert his team of any of his powers. He had left using his little flame technique, not his armor. So he appeared back to his space as if he never left. Except he was fully clothed now. A look of annoyance placed over his face clearly. "I never want to have to fight something again. Ugh." He stated as he gave a yawn and fell down. Technically his strike to the massive crab was his strongest attack. He would never admit to being exhausted from chakra. It was not his thing. Regardless the team needed to get to know one another, and go on harder missions if they ever wished to truly achieve a massive goal. He didn't want to be stuck as some powerless peon forever. Besides, his impression of his team was starting to dwindle. If these people where not going to put in 110% the effort. They where simply liabilities, distractions, future casualties. Things that he didn't think where good to have on a battle field. Regardless of whatever awkward bullshit these people wished to preform. Ugh. They simply got on his nerves. But deep down inside, he was glad they accomplished this mission. Perhaps he felt as if he was being a bit to edgy. He didn't want to make enemies of comrades, he didn't want to have them dislike him. He was not trying to be a douche, or flashy, or arrogant. But he had so much trauma, who wouldn't put up those defenses. To shield yourself from the pain that he felt so deeply in his soul. He shook his head lightly. Waiting for the team to assemble, to see what the boss had to say.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Hidio looked at his three genin and smiled."These are my genin and my team." Hidio walked inside of the gates. "Well you guys are my team I guess it's time we truly find out about each other,but first i am going to turn in this mission." Hidio waked through the village and toward the kage's office. He walked in and strode to the front desk. The girl looked up at him. Hidio looked at the girl and proceded to speak. "Ma'am my team; Team Zodiac have killed the crab plaguing Yukigakure." Hidio walked out of the office and went back to the gate. Hidio walked up to his genin."Killing that crab was tiring I think we'll hold off on the team building tomorrow." Hidio yawned. "You guys rest up because we are going to learn about one another and after that we begin training see you three later." Hidio walked back into Yukigaure. "Time to hit the bed and catch up on some sleep."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:16 am

"I don't know" she said to J-dub shrugging, as they walked up, she frowned at the words 'team building' "wait...I have to tell them about me?" he asked out loud looking over at her two team mates, she wrinkled her nose, "Great" she said sarcastically, as she lifted her left hand and ran it through her curly black hair, it straightened slightly, then curled once more. She sighed deeply; she was not looking forward to tomorrow at all, why did she have to get stuck on a team with these people? Okay, they were fine sometimes, but for the most part, she was not happy with them. She had to talk to them? Well, she didn’t have to like them? Although slight curiosity hit her, what were these people’s past, their lives? Were they good ones, or bad? She turned her back to the two, and started to walk off, the snow crunching under her black boots. She would just have to wait till tomorrow, which gave her just enough time to think of a lie, like she would ever till them her past, where was the fun in that? She wondered if Sensei had a file on her saying what her past was? She shook her head, “I doubt it…” she said to herself as she walked towards her home.

[Mika is gone~]
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:10 am

As J-dubs and Mika where approaching the gates the sensei told us to wait here for him to turn in the mission and the stood there in complete silence for a while just staring each other. when the sensei final got back he told us that we would be doing some team bonding then J-Dubs thought to himself “oh great just what we needed this going to go so well with just being silent of a few minutes just while he was gone.” Looking over at Mika J-Dubs knew she wasn’t going to like this plan and she just went along with it pretending that she loved the idea. Then looking over at glory J-Dubs couldn’t tell what glory felt about this plan he was kind of kooky about things so he was probably going to over exaggerate his life story. Then there was sensei of cores he is going to make himself look like he was the best of his generation. But J-Dubs couldn’t really say much about any of that because he might just do it himself without even thinking about it if he was in there shoes. Then Mika and sensei left looked like it was just glory and J-Dubs left. “Well hate to say it but I am going to head out too” then J-Dubs turned and started to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2