Ninja Legend's Testing Site
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) 1123334480
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) NRPG2
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) SDaffiliatebutton
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Btb8lj1308274777
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Nrpbutton
Donations
THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Empty
PostSubject: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySat May 21, 2011 2:06 pm

Hidio walked out of the icey building the white kage cap on his back. His white cape with the Hoshi clan insignia on the back billowed in the chill winds. Hidio gazed over the icy homeland of his people. "Today the day I rally my ninja and unify us." Hidio turned around and walked back into his office he had messengers at the reay. "Go around the village and get word out I the Yuki kage wants to meet with the Ninja of my village right now." Hidio walked out of the building and stood in the central area of Yuki where the large Ice statue of the first Yukikage stood.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
The Haitian

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySun May 22, 2011 9:41 am

Shit was stirred. In the present time of now, Cocaine looked straight a the man named Hidio, or at least to Cocaine that's how his apparatus appeared to him, whilst his zenzeigan seemed to say on him. His being exploded from the Statue of the past Yukikage as chunks and shards of ice went flying everywhere in an erratic dismal appearance. The man didn't say anything because he figured that a sense of recognition could be seen within the people around him. And the military state would prove to be indefinite of Cocaine, His figure pulsated forward as he rushed to the man with the Yukikage white cape, the old republic was over. Cocaine's being was launched into the air with a sudden cruelty, the man's first raised to give a quick short jab to the other as His jutsu was already activated, before hand while he slept inside of the makeshift ice capsule. A tendril of water sprouting from the left of the ground and raised to pierce the man's left ribcage. Ethereal Specification jump started Cocaine's mind as his world became a translucent blur.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:33 am

Hidio jumped backward from the destruction of the ice statue. His plasma tentacles formed out of his back and his tentacle met the water one head on the plasma burned through the water. Hidio took his other three tentacles and cover his head and other paart of his body. He made spikeson each of the tentacles. "Well i never knew I had such a strong ninja. We should have met eariler."
Back to top Go down
The Haitian
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
The Haitian

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Numbah 2   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:52 am

[OOC: https://betatestninja.rpg-board.net/t363-hoshi-clan Please note the somewhat prevailing dominance water has over your Plasma with future action. "and other paart of his body." Am I supposed to know which parts of your body this is? If you cannot specify, I can only acknowledged the plasma on your head. Also, with your definition of plasma from the Clan...it cannot "burn" water...]

Cocaine was like a ninja as he spoke no words in respond to the other's comment. Cocaine's tendril of water seemed to dissipate after hitting the man's odd substance, Cociane only figuring it's aptitude of heat versus anything else. because of such a quick evaporation of the water, Cocaine sought to see this fit to his advantage. Another sprout of water emerged from Cocaine's feet as it covered his limbs, a rather thicker coating of water on his foot as a jet stream shot out from the back of his left, the man employing a bicycle kick up waters toward the chest of the man prior his failed punch to the man face. A punch he had to avoid hitting after witnessing his failed attack to the man's left. At the peak of the man's kick, the mist from the evaporated tendril shot out and expanded around the two ninja, and over the area; knowable to the ninja that it kept in proximity away from him.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Hidio did a backward body bend so the ninja would fly over him. using his legs and tentacles to prop him up he formed two balls of plasma and threw them a meter behind him then he peformed his handsigns. "Plasma release: Plasma death rain." Hidio formed a large plasma orb nd threw it into the air so the plasma floated Hidio snapped his fingers on his right hand. The left hand ready.
Back to top Go down
The Haitian
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
The Haitian

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Quote :
the mist from the evaporated tendril shot out and expanded around the two ninja, and over the area; knowable to the ninja that it kept in proximity away from him.

[OOC: You failed to see the attack I made on you from your own plasma, while avoiding me myself. Normal scalding happens around boiling point, and your plasma is about 3 to 4 times that intensity. That scalding was pushed around all over your body, and since you failed to do anything about it, I an only assume at it killed you as it drifted and scorched your entire body.]

Before Cocaine's bicycle kick could make contact, Cocaine watched as the man below him writhed in pain and crumpled up into a unsightly mess covered in humps and warts of dead, toxic skin cells. Cocaine's body flipped up as he flew overheard, the man landing on his feet next to him, disappointed the mist before he himself came into contact with him it. Cocaine landed on his feet as he looked down with simple disgust, his eyes bearing witness to the dead man below him. The droplets of extremely hot droplets of water burned and laid waste to the many levels of skin the man contained, his arms crumpled and soon already exploding sockets tof yellow pus that drenched over himself. Many causes of death could have resulted over him as his throat collapsed on itself, and his his penetrated skin burned through his innards, a rotten, waterlogged scent being left by the pathetic excuse for a man. Cocaine quickly got to work as he began to rob the man of all of his possesions, most of his clothes already being burned away. Luckily for Cocaine, none of the valuables were laid to waste by the man. Seeing how he had now killed the Yukikage and no one was around to see it, Cocaine could simply insert himself as the new dictator of Yuikigakure.

Walking to the Man's office, Cocaine light rubbed the scruff of a gold tee he was growing, the man speaking into the Yuki's press box that had connected to each and every Yuki Nin available.
<<Hello, My fellow Yukigakurians. Due to a fatal Bath, Hidio has seem to accidentally killed himself, and left me in charge of this precious country. It is my duty to make sure that each and everyone one of you are not as unfortunate as him. I believe it is time to strengthen our nation as a whole to accommodate all our needs. Ask not what a fellow Yuki-nin can do for you, but what this negroe can do for you. Everyone immediately meet in The Yukikage meeting hall for furthers orders. The cohice to attend or not is yours, but that's not always a fun choice>> A crackling, deep, and slow laugh entered the broadcast as the speech ended. <<Now that I am the Yukikage, I've always wanted to say this at least once. For-shizzle.>> The broadcast ended as Cocaine went off from the office and back to where Zodiac's body STILL laid. surprised by the pure vacancy of the village, Cocaine chuckled as he dragged the body off into an underground compartment what seemed to always exist within Yukigkure.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)   THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja) Empty

Back to top Go down

THe unification of the Yuki ninja ( Yuki nin only open to all yuki NInja)
Page 1 of 1