Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) 1123334480
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) NRPG2
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) SDaffiliatebutton
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Btb8lj1308274777
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Nrpbutton
Donations
Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Hidio arrived at the gate and looked at his watch the Genin still had five minutes. " i'm looking for a big crab. So if I was a big crab I would probably try to get back to the ocean." The crab was no where in sight yet the ground seem to shake. That is some big ass crab. Then not only did someone summon this they just left it like ooh i summoned a Giant crab and it is pissed so i'm just going to let it loose and see what happens." Hidio stood at the gate turning to look for any sign of the crab. "This mission is so damn wierd." Hidio kept looking the snow falling around him the snow furries picking up in speed. "I hate the weather some times. I can't see nothing I wish the weather would just calm down." hidio couldn't believe he couldn't find a giant ass crab. "I swear some leader I should be." Hidio looked at his watch the genin had four more minutes to come. "I can't wait to get this over. And then I can do something exciting." Hidio pulled up his coat tighter and the bandana was pulled over his mouth to protect himself from frost bite. "Damn weather."

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 pm

Mika walked up to the gaint gates, she had picked up the pace, and got her quickly, Hidio was looking around, the ground was shaking, "...Looking for the crab?" she asked a small grin on her lips, as she looked past him, into the falling snow. She was not one to fight with others, she was always tought by herself, and now she had to work with others? She wondere how this would go. She yawned, clearly not freaked by the idea of crabs, her parents had her working in their shop with crab all the time, it was nothing to fear, sure, it was big, but that made no difference to Mika.
Mika looked around the snowy scene, but found no form of gaint crab anywhere, she looked at Hidio, and crossed her hands over her chest, her black hair falling into her face, she moved her right hand up and pulled her hair back and placing it behind her ear. "Why are we even doing this? Can't they get someone else..." she said now annoyed by the hidden crab. Memories of her past flashed slowly through her mind, her and her parents laughing at a small crab who had fallen onto its back and was unable to get up, a mild feeling of quilt passed through her, she shoved it aside, and closed her eyes. Mika felt no need to attack this crab, it didn't do anything to her, but let out a deep sigh, "So, we kill it?" she said gently, her eyes scaning the area once more.

Last edited by Mika on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:37 pm

So the gang was all here, how exciting. Really, it was a dull place. Kichirou was not around so that little bit of excitement surely flew out the window. He simple was waiting to see what the mission details where. They obviously mattered more then any of that other honky dory shit that was going around. "So, seems I am the second to arrive here. How quaint. So tell us the mission so we can get it done." He stated as he looked around. Looking to the left and then looking to the right. He noticed his Leader at the gate and he simply smirked. Before turning on his heel to face the direction they all seemed to be looking. He would walk forward. Slowly at least until he would find a good position to survey the land from. He didn't say anything else. He just seemed to pull out a kunai and twirl it around. He overheard a bit a bout the large crab. Seems delicious he thought to himself as he smirked and chuckled. His family did have a bad case of talking to themselves. Regardless of that however. He waited for his senseis orders. "Kichirou will catch up." He stated with a yawn.

(We don't need to leave the topic, we can just say we went to the ocean.)

Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Hidio looked up at the site of his two genin. He looked down at his watch and thought to himself. "Damn they made it on time if they hadn't I would like to chew them out but ooh well." Hidio looked at his genin they seem to look lackadiscal about the mission. "I don't know if you two get this but this is our first mission I know you guys would rather being doing the shit you have on your agenda ,but this is my first time being a leader and I want to get this right." Hidio looked out over the landscape again scanning for the Crab through the snow when he Caught sight of a raised pincher. Hidio looked excited at the sight of the crab. "I have found that big mother fucker. I swear when we kill him i'm going to cook his ass and eat it. Follow me and stay close this could get crabby." Hidio ran into the direction of the crab. " When we get there do not attack i repeat do not attack the big motherfucking crab."

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Mika listened to her leader with a small amount of amusement, "I'll act exited just for you then" She said, a small smile spreading over her. She moved her black hair from her face, using her left hand, she looked towards the direction of the crab. She rolled her eyes at her leaders attempt at a pun. "That was horrible" she said grinning slightly, dispite her best attempt, Mika was unable to hid her exitement, now seeing the crab, she could tell it was big, and something that would be fun to kill. She looked at the boy, her team mate, she wrinkled her nose, he annoyed her, more so then her leader, he acted like he was better then all of them, this bugged her greatly. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath, her hands messing with the him of her dress as she followed their leader.
The snow still lay on the ground, and a sudden thought accured to her, "Wait, why the hell is there a gaint crab in the snow? I don't think crabs like the cold...They leave and go to mate in the warm" she said blinking, "Why would someone in the snow summon a giant crab?" she was more so, talking to herself, and not the others. She sighed deeply, clearly annoyed by someone unknown, he disrupted the crabs mating seasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:21 pm

In his mind, he had clouded judgement. He looked forward following behind his leader. His movements fluid if not precise. He wanted to make sure this entire ordeal was handled before he had to be suffocated around this riff-raff. Especially the female. All females where evil creatures. Zera proved that to him all those years ago. He spun the kunai still. Keeping it on standby as he waited to reach the place in which his leader had specified the target to be exactly located. To complete these missions would be absolutely easy, if not a pain in the ass at times. He was ready to put this large sea fish incest whatever it was, out of commission because thats how he rolled. He was seriously a man who didn't want to be out here. He was tired, and lazy. Why couldn't they go yell at children or something that required no violence. He would not need to use his hands to hurt these beasts regardless. He would simply have to wait and see what would happen as the beast seemed to loom in his mind. Looming like a great metaphorical monster. Thats what it happened to appear as to him anyway.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 pm

Hidio looked behind to make sure his genin kept up with him. Hidio stopped on a snow ridge. Hidio ducked behind and peek over it. What Hidio saw mad his eyes go big. " i thought his ass was big before now he looks like a damn monster." Hidio slipped back down. "Where is godzilla's ass when you need him." Hidio looked the crab seem to start crushing things with it's massive claw. "I swear after killing this thing I'm going to put the crab's call on my wall." Hidio survey the area there was a large gorge to the right of the creature and too it's left was a ice hill and in front of it was a glacier. "Thank you mother nature for helping out this time. You been slipping the other times." As if on cue the wind picked back up and the snow whipped hidio in the face. "Mother nature you sure can be a bitch sometimes." Hidio removed his scythe and prepared himself for the comming fight.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Mika snickered at mother natures' action towards Hidio, She looked over the snow ridge, the cold snow was ice white, the crab was large, Mika blinked, and looked at Hidio, "We have to fight that thing? What the hell?" she said frowning, as her hand slowly went up to the sword that was strapped to her back, she grabbed the grip, and pulled it out, it made a whip like sound as it came down and rested at her side. She yawned deeply, yea, she was excited, but was not all that amused anymore. Her body relaxed slightly dispite the fact they were about to take on a massive crab like creature. Her blue eyes watched the crab for a moment, it appeared to be planning its next move.
Her mind was calm, and remembering the past once more, she was haunted by the idea of her sister, she hated Nana with a passion so intense, Mika doesn't know what to do with it, she wondered where the crab had come from, di Nana make it appear just to piss her off? Or was she just being paranoid and cousing herself destractions, she shook her head, shaking the thoughts from her head, "So, What do we do?" she asked a small grin now on her small pink lips.
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:50 am

J-Dub waking finally waking up at home sat up in his bed and yawned "today is the day that i meet my team for the first time". then he looked over at the clock on the wall omg i was supposed to meet them an hour ago J-Dub getting dressed quickly and grabing every thing he needed ran out the door quickly. J-Dub ran to the bridge where they were supposed to meet and they were gone "where could the be". then he to the gates where else would they be. when he got there he looked around and saw a group of three people talking and J-Dub approched them. there was a girl and a boy and a man that seemed to be a jounin "hello i am kichi but you can call me J-dub" as he watch what they were going to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:08 pm

He looked over to the late arrival. "Kichi, you late ass. Its me, Glory." He stated with a glance before looking at the crab. He leaped up to the tree. So that he could get a better focus on the surrounding area. He was contemplating a strategy. The snow was harsh, and flowing at great anticipation. He would be able to to take out this little creature easily. In a swift movement. He had been able to see the monster easily. He woud feel the cold winds on his body, but he was interested in how the rest of his team would handle this creature. He had already established eye contact with the large monster. Which already signaled its doom. Even though the eye contact was unintentional, anyone would be able to know that his eye color seeemed to change in complexcity. It would appear a color other then purple, the color of white. "Whenever you are ready sensai." He stated. When his eyes changed his entire mood seemed to shift, he was focued and intent. His entire body pledged itself to the task at hand. He was ready to die for these three. His team.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Hidio looked up and down at the late arrivial. "Ok i'll chew your ass out later for your lateness. Right now our mission is to take down that big motherfuckering crab and cook him." Hidio continued to survey he saw one of his genin in the tree. "Glory whatever you can do to slow that thing done you go right on ahead. Mika I want you to try and take out the legs. Some way to trip it up use anything. Kichirou help mika take down it's legs then we all will launch our strongest jutsu to knock down the crab in the gorge. I'll try to find a chink in it's armor. Everybody go.!" Hidio Jumped and landed on the crabs back striking in the small parts between the crab armor slicing at meat. Hidio thought "Too strong. Got to find it's weakness."
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:27 pm

Mika looked at the other boy as he approched, he didn't catch her interest, She simply looked back to the crab, then to the boy in the tree, her shape vision noticing the switch in the color of his eyes as well as his personality. She smirked slightly, and looked at her sensei as he spoke, "Take out the legs?" she repeated, her tone slightly amused, as well as excited, her eyes sparkling, "I can do that" she said, placing the sword back on her back with ease.

Her eyes sharpened slightly, as she reached down to her leg, and pulled some wire from the small black and ocean blue bag that was there. She grinned, "This should work" she said happily, her curly black hair moved slightly as she stood back up in her normal stance, she glanced at the boy who was to help her take out his legs, "Try not to get in my way" she said an icey chill to her voice, as she jumped down below, to the snow covered ground, she stood under a building, watching the crabs feet movements, looking for a good time to place her attack.

She wondered if this would be simple, or just grow to be a pain. She hoped that it would be simple, taking down this crab. She wondered why the boys personality suddenly changed when his eyes switched colors, and what about the boy who had arrived late, did he think this was some kind of joke? This thought annoyed her greatly, but a small smile danced onto her lips, this team would prove to be quite amusing.
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:20 pm

J-Dubs first stared off in to space when glory talked to him and then finally remembered him. J-Dubs know Glory from the academy before J-Dubs's parents were killed. then he jump in to a tree and said something about a crab then J-Dubs looked around and saw a giant crab standing there and then the jounin talked and said to take out the legs and J-Dubs said "ok sence". Then the girl told him to stay out of her way and then took out ninja wire "how am i goanna get in the way... never mind." J-Dubs then followed her "ok so what do you want to do with your ninja wire i have a few thoughts of what to do but it is your chooses" then watched the crab stared at J-Dubs and Mika then started to walk towards them “get out of the way and let’s get this plan going” then J-Dubs looked up at glory and noticed that his eyes had changed and his mood J-Dubs hadn’t seen this from him before so J-Dubs was eager to see what he could but at the same time wanting him to distract the giant crab “Glory will you do something to distract the crab for us please?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:36 pm

"Tch, it was over before it began." He licked his lips. Bending his knee he rocked off the branch, full force at the large crab. Zipping in the air, his eyes focused on the crab as his body caught fire. Erasing itself slowly, his modified body-flicker. He would vanish until his head was left, and all he said was. "First Gate: Wind." Upon saying this the crab stopped moving. As if stuck in a genjutsu, which was exactly what it was. He ha become locked up, the crab could not hold control of its own nervous system. How astonishing.

Appearing in the air above the large beast, he flung his Kunai downwards, using his own fire to increase its and its speed. It was aiming to puncture the eye of the beast. "Fucking Bingo!" He laughed outwards as he coughed and began to fall from the sky. Causing the crab to not scream as its eye fluids seemed to spray out around the battle fluid. A mixture of ooze and blood. It was weakened greatly. He was not being flashy, though no one else would know that. His clan fought in this manner, he was following basic training rules.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Hidio watched his genin follow his orders. "Mika and Kichirou Go now whatevere glory did gave you two some time. And ifyou two fuck this up i'm going to do something that the gods themselves would say damn." Hidio flipped off the crab and ran underneath the crab and jumped off the leg joints and ran to the injured eye stalk. Hidio slashed with the obsidian scythe cleaving it off with one sweep of his scythe. Hidio swung from one of the crab armor plates to strike in the mouth on the top palate. The blood spewed from the wound as hidio tried to flip from the crab mouth. The crab swings with his smaller claw striking hidio with a glancing blow as hidio ried to dodge. "Ugh Damn crab, you two motherfuckers hurry up." Hidio rushed back to attack the crab.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm

Mika grins slightly at her Sensei as he curses, "Cursing at us, won't make us go any faster" Mika said coldly, her temper clearly sparking, how dare he curse at her, talk about rude. Mika looked at the boy, "J-Dubs? Is your 'name' right? Well, I'm Mika, let's take out his legs" She said a warm smile on her small pink lips, "Kay?" she said tilting her head to the side, as she pulls out a paper bomb, and holds it up, "Got any of these or something that can take the damn legs out?" she asked as she moved from under the building as she quickly stood in front of the crab, her curly black hair moving slightly, the snow crunched as she walked across the ground, her tag being placed on the bottom of the crabs leg. She quickly backed up from the crab, "I would move." She said loudly, so the other two would hear her, before walking over to the other leg and placing another tag on that one, she backed up and stood under a landing of a building, "I got two, you take out the other one" she said to J-Dubs, the boy she was assigned to work with on taking out the legs.

(Edited to make more sense. =_=)
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:35 pm

J-Dubs watched as glory flickered around the crab in a fire of some sort and then the crab just stopped. J-Dubs was impressed by the amount of power that glory held then the sensei started to yell and curse "that’s going to help a lot" being sarcastically. Then mika walked up to two legs and stuck exploding tags and then told us to back up so we weren’t caught in the blast. Then she told him to get the other legs “ok mika” then J-Dubs took out his claw sword and went up to where the leg attaches to the body and started slashing the legs then J-Dubs thought how would this get done faster and then J-Dubs did a quick hand sign of tiger and said "Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm" then from J-Dubs's hand swallows made out of ice flew out of his hand and attacked the other leg and finished the leg off about the same time J-dubs did. J-Dubs jumped off the leg and did a flip on to the ground and landed on his feet with a crunch from the snow. "Was that good enough for you sensei?" J-Dubs waited for the sensei to say something then looked around to see what the others would say. At the same time he was looking around he also put his claw sword away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:21 pm

He would appear on a tree. He could see his Kunai lodged into the eye of that horrid beast. He had to get over his injury and get his Kunai back. That was the primary task for now. He would touch the tree, and the nature of his clan had reared its ugly head. By building up his power he was essentially, attempting to gain the oxygen from the tree to fuel his fire without expending chakra. The tree would begin to fade, wilt, rot. It was turning into stale wood. Dying slowly, this artistic symbolism displayed his pain, his anguish. Nothing seemed to matter as the leaves fell from the tree, drifting down slowly in order to touch the ground. Shrinking and dying. He pressed off with his foot once more. Blaring past the large crab he had spoke again, his eye contact was already made when he hovered above the creature prior. "Second Door: Water." His blue eyes focused on the beast as it froze again. He reached and grabbed his kunai, but was swatted down to the ground by a massive claw. The crab was not effected any longer by door one. Perhaps because he was able to hit it with the attack. This would be troublesome indeed. He was wounded. Holding his ribs he raised up. Coughing up blood a bit.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 pm

"Glory." Hidio ran and slid in front of Glory. "If you can still fight get back in there if you can't i suggest you bail. I can't have you get hurt and whatever you did to stop that crab we are going to need later for sure." Hidio jumped at the crab and hook his scythe blade on a piece of an armor plate and swung him self onto the crabs back. "Time to Shock this fat ass crab." In between the plate was an openning. "Lightining release: Lighting ball." Hidio launched lighting plasma ball into the crab weak spot the lighting coursed througgh the crab shocking him and causing to enrage and thrash. "That was suppose to paralyze at least he is slowing down." Hidio jumped and landed behind the crab. " Hidio landed beside Mika and Kichirou. "Good job at taking out the legs we will be through with this in no time. Then I can get back to finding a lady friend." Hidio looked at his genin. "I'm being serious sensei need love too.Don't look at me like I got problem lets just focus on the crab and task at hand."

Last edited by ZodiacWolf on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Mika's blue eyes glanced at her sensei, "Lady friend?" she said blinking, a look of innocence in her eyes. Mika wasn't social, so most things concerning other people were unknown to her. She couldn’t picture Sensei with a girl, it was something strange, and sure she knew it went on with other people, but she just couldn’t see it, perhaps due to seeing sensei as a teacher, not a guy?

She glanced at Glory, she tensed slightly at his cough, before looking from J-dubs, She found him quickly, and he looked okay from what she could tell. “What do we need to do? Attack it till it kills over? Or what?” she said looking back at her sensei, she was confused working with these people, she had never much worked in a team before, okay, in the academy maybe, but not enough to know right off the bat what they were doing. The crab thrashed and hit the building with it’s claws causing part of it to break away, Mika jumped back quickly, avoiding the falling pieces.

“Cool” Mika said grinning, she wasn’t a normal girl, she found explosives awesome, and breaking stuff fun. She glanced over at Glory was near the crab but not enough so that he needed to be moved, he looked at J-dubs, he would be fine where he was, Mika reached into her back and quickly pulled out a paper bomb, she jumped onto a building that was close enough to the crab that she could make an attack, she tossed a paper bomb at it, moments later it went off, a small explosion.

(o.o hope this makes sense, xD I had to do this twice x.x)
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:36 pm

J-Dubs stared at the jounin for a little while trying to proces what he said "why would you say that" J-Dubs said with out thinking. when J-Dubs realized what he had said his hand flew up to him mouth. he guessed that it was normal for a guy to want a lady but why would he tell his students that it was just really odd for J-Dubs to hear from a teacher "well i hope you have fun with that".

then look over at glory thinking that must hurt a lot kind of obvious but still it must. then he went over to him quickly and moved him farther away from the crab "ok well how do you fell if you fell any better then come and help out but if now you should just stay here so you don't get hit by anything" then jumped back over to the sencei then Mika asked sencei what to do now and then she jumped up on a building and threw a paper bomb.

J-Dubs took it apone himself to do some more damage then with his jutsu still in effect more out of his hands ice shaped swallows came out again and went threw the smoke from the paper bomb and went in to where the plasma went threw and the crabs body and attacked more internal organs "ok well i hope this will finish it off "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:35 pm

He looked up to his sensei. "What the hell is your problem! Do not worry about me focus on the damn crab!" He shouted outwards as his body began to heat up at alarming rates. These people now looked down on him, for making a mistake and being hit, something that he could not avoid, as he was no god. His anger was starting to rise, and it did. He went numb, and rose up. Bleeding a bit, it was a minor fleshwound, no need for anyone to treat him as if he was a useless shinobi. He was Gekisen! The one who would find the glory of his clan! That was his creed. His job. No one would look down on his name again.

His fire was beginning to pour out of his body. "Fire Armor: Endless Submission." He stated calmly as his body was surrounded by flame. Taking a stance he looked the crab at its underbelly, the top of it was the shell and underneath there had to be the soft point. "Play time, is over." He stated in a slow dark voice, in a flash his body shot upwards. Bloop. He was seemingly gone. All that could be seen was a massive whole in the body of the crab. Its own contents spilling out mixed with blood and white meat. The whole was no larger then a large TV. Glory was used to using his Nintaijutsu, more so then his brother. It was his best trait.
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Hidio jaw dropped at his genin rip a new hole in the crab body. "Ok frst thing Glory nice motherfucking job. Secondly You two nice job with the bomb and ice swallows, but you see what he did that's what the fuck your supposed to do. That is how your motherfucking kill a big ass motherfucking crab with some damn fire. Now that this is settle. J-dub I want you to make sure this thing is dead. Good jobs guys meet by the gate and we will turn in the mission." Hidio turned around and shouted behind him. "Ooh and find a way to dispose of the body we don't need it to decay." Hidio went to the gate and waited for his genin.
Back to top Go down
Mika
Genin
Genin
Mika

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Mika stood in place watching the organs and blood drop from the massive crab, what had he done? How could one person even do that...? Mika grew up with merchants, in a town that had little to no shinobi that could do such a massive attack. "How.... how did you do that?" Mika said calmly, in comparison, Mika was nothing to him, this made her smile slightly, after years and years of always being the fighter the one to beat up on her sister, the other kids, she finally had someone who could probably beat her ass, any day of the week.

Her eyes locked onto the crab, it appeared to be dead, but their sensei just lifted them there? What if the thing wasn't dead? He may have just killed us all. She sighed deeply, at times she liked her sensei, at times she found him annoying, but this was just reckless. "Glory? Are you okay?" She asked the air, he was unsure of where the boy had vanished to, but felt she should at least ask. She looked at J-dub, her black hair falling into her face as she spoke, "Is it dead?" She asked, a small smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
J-Dub
Genin
Genin
J-Dub

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:32 pm

J-dubs Paused For A Few Seconds "ok Did That Just Happen" He Then Looked Back To Where The Sensie Was Standing. It Would Seem That J-dubs Would Have To Make Sure That The Giant Crab Is Dead And Then Make Sure That It's Body Is Disposed Of. Then He Looked Over At Mika And She Ask Him If It Was Dead "um Hold On Let Me See" He Jumped On To The Rim Around The Hole In The Crab "does Any One Know Where The Heart Is In A Crab?" Then Looked Around To See If Any Thing Was Moving Or Pumping Then He Opened His Hand Once More And Six Groups Of Swallows Went Threw The Body And Came Out Of An Eye Ball Then Went Back In To The Other Eye." I Think Its Dead Now... What Do You Guys Think" Then Jumped Back Over To Where Mika Was Standing. "ok So Now How Do We Get Rid Of Its Body And I Think He Told Us To Meet Him At The Gate Mika Sorry Not To Answer You Till Now" Then J-dubs Looked Around For Glory To Make Sure Was Ok And Didn't Need Any Attention For His Health.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)   Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Art Summoning! (Part One)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next