Ninja Legend's Testing Site
More Traveling Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
More Traveling Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
More Traveling EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
More Traveling EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
More Traveling EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
More Traveling EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
More Traveling EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
More Traveling EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
More Traveling EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
More Traveling EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
More Traveling EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
More Traveling Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
More Traveling 1123334480
More Traveling NRPG2
More Traveling SDaffiliatebutton
More Traveling Btb8lj1308274777
More Traveling Nrpbutton
Donations
More Traveling 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

More Traveling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Dante and Exodus would have sailed past this wasteland if it weren't for the red waters. This gave more than enough reason to choose the lands they knew as Konoha as their first stopping place on their little investigation. Dante would anchor the ship and jump onto the lands. Dante would then jump to the land and observe the lands. When his partner would do the same he would ask him something. "Tell me, what do you think of this scene?" he said referring to the destroyed lands before him.
Back to top Go down
Rennyo
Jounin
Jounin
Rennyo

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Summoner
Sensei:

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:42 pm

The pair of crazy men came to a far away land, and Izanagi was also intrigued by the place. It felt more like a desolate wasteland more than anything. The swordsman paused a little and looked around. Taking in the scenery, while thinking about what had happened. How could such a thing have happened? The valley wasn't even recognizable any more, a legendary landmark was reduce to nothing but bitterness. It was practically lifeless, and the the sun itself didn't even provide light and yet it was clearly day time. Strange it was, very strange. Exodus took up his position on the right side of Dante, standing a mere five feet away from the man. The mask on the Shinobi's face blocked out the corruption in the air, a truly special mask indeed. The mask painted a question sign, as Izanagi tilted his head a little and looked at Dante. "This ere scene is seriously messed up. What da hell happened around here? Hah, the desolation and lack of life is amazing, so much so that I feel right at home. But I digress, who would've thought things would be this bad, hm? Must fix it, must fix it I say. So what do ya reckon we should do?".
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Dante couldn't do anything but agree with Exodus and also laugh at his expressiveness. Something did need to happen here. Just exactly what though? Dante took a few seconds to think. He would need a bit more info, so he would know what to expect somewhat. "Okay, since you've had experience against these zombies, can you tell me anything you remember about them? I rather not continue on completely blind." he asked calmly. Dante would do his best to strategize based of the information his partner may give. Hopefully he would have enough to strategize.
Back to top Go down
Rennyo
Jounin
Jounin
Rennyo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:33 pm

"Experience indeed. But from what I can remember, they didn't last long against me. The zombies I fought were more like a horde of mindless creatures. That however doesn't mean that they're all the same. In fact, if there were that many, I would say they are not all the same. Pawns, that's what I would classify the ones I fought against as". The man paused as a grin was painted on the mask, a fox grin to be precise. The formation of the white liquid substance seemed instantaneous. Exodus decided that they needed to approach the situation with caution. It was time to formulate a plan, something needed to be done now. The Kaguya clansman straighted his head once more and looked towards the distance. The village of Konoha was actually in the direction he was staring. The Shinobi had this sudden urge to take a look at the village. If things were this bad out in the valley, just what was the state of the actual village. This once lush green land, was now a land of red, famine, disease and zombies. It was something that annoyed the man, but Exodus remained as cool as ever. "Here is what I propose. Lets proceed with caution and find out as much as possible. While doing so, it is only natural that we prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario. Like I said, I am not entirely sure what they're capable of, but anything can and will happen. From the moment we set food on this land, we fell into their territory. But are ya as curious as I am? I feel the need to check out the village".
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Dante brought a hand to his chin and nodded as Exodus spoke. He agreed, caution was the best approach. He didn't seem to know much about their capabilities, which did make this a bit discouraging even for Dante. Yet something needed to be done, moves to be made. Dante looked in the direction of the village when Exodus mentioned it. He couldn't imagine what it looked like compared to what they were seeing right now. "I guess you could say Im as curious as you." he said with a sly smirk from beneath his hood. The extent of these two's curiosity was definitely something. Dante would point his arm in the direction of the village, gesturing for Exodus to go first with a grin. "You lead the way." he said coolly. Dante had decided he would take leave after Exodus, allowing him to take lead.

[Exit After You Razz]
Back to top Go down
Rennyo
Jounin
Jounin
Rennyo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 5:15 pm

"I gotta lead the way eh? Ahh it is only fair since you lead the way here. Now let us depart from this run down valley and arrive at our new destination". Exodus immediately started on his travels that would take him closer to the village. The Shinobi will have to do some reconnaissance work before actually entering. The masked man was far too curious, and walking into a trap could be problematic too. Exodus always tried his best to exercise a bit of caution, he couldn't afford to be reckless. A serpent was never reckless, they were far too cunning for such things. It was all about striking at the right time, and at times the hunt for prey can be extremely fun. This could be the perfect opportunity for Exodus to show off his blade too. That and Dante could perhaps prove he was the right partner in crime for Exodus.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Traveling Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Traveling   More Traveling Empty

Back to top Go down

More Traveling
Page 1 of 1