Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! 1123334480
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! NRPG2
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! SDaffiliatebutton
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Btb8lj1308274777
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Nrpbutton
Donations
Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Empty
PostSubject: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:15 am

Shuryo walked forward through the forests of the Land of Fire. He had come all this way from the Land of Rain. He was so used to the cold and rain that he was starting to wonder why he was coming here, but he remembered that it was for Rumia. And he needed to get out a bit more, so this was the perfect way to meet others and form a bond worldwide with many people. It was good to have allies on the inside anywhere, you would know that you could get help even when they were supposedly your enemies. Not as if there would be a war or anything though.

The sun beat down on him and the young girl that accompanied him, who was hiding inside his large gray cloak from the sun because of how hot it was. Luckily, gray was one of the perfect colors to absorb and reflect heat, effectively cooling the inside of the cloak to keep Shuryo and the girl comfortable in the weather.

Today was a beautiful day already away from home, and so far there had been no troubles whatsoever. Some people were giving Shuryo funny looks though because of his headband. He didn't like that. Damn those fuckers.

Oh well, there was nothing he could do about it as he entered the village and looked around at the bustling populous of Konohagakure. People moving in every which directions on their daily duties, no matter what it may be. Relaxing himself for a moment, Shuryo took a hold of the young girls hand who was reaching up for his and wondered what they would see first. However, he spotted someone coming first..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am

Takuro was enjoying the day as every other warm day. His hair should have made him uncomfortably warm, yet he seemed unaffected. The dark brown of his eyes flicked back and forth in a lazed way. His face sported a smile; a wide grin ear to ear making him seem carefree. Hands pulled behind his head, he glanced up at the bright sky. His clothes looked heavy but despite the looks, they were actually pretty cool. His toes absorbing a brief breeze with each step as they enjoyed the freedom. The scarf around his neck floated with each step, almost looking weightless upon his sinewy body.

Most attraction to him however was to the bird that sat on his shoulder. Hands in his pocket as he whistled a tune, the bird seemed to dart its looks back and forth curiously. Piercing eyes that could see long ranges. As people shrugged it off, the boy looked towards the bird and cooed softly to it, "Gotta love the weather, 'ey Zeke?" The bird seemed to nod in agreement before going back to its patrolling glances.

Soon he approached the gates, ready to turn, but a slight commotion attracted his attention. Curious, he walked over to a small group of people to see what the fuss was about. A cloaked person was walking around the gates and people seemed worried. Quickly Takuro caught on, the man was most likely not from Konoha. Though what gave it away wasn't the fact the man was inappropriately dressed for the weather, it was more the way the boy had associated it in his mind. Worried people meant outsider. Sighing he decided to approach the being.

"Uhmm hey, I don't want to make it sound like you're unwanted here or something, but uhmm yeah.. what are ya here for, bub?" His words were casual and lax and even his body language showed no hostility. In fact he was trying to be as welcoming as possible. The bird seemed to give its master a strange look before a rolled eyes expression and adjusting on the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:33 am

Shuryo looked around in slight discomfort as a crowd began to gather around him. He hadn't done anything wrong, why were they so interested in who he was? Shuryo was happy he had been wearing his cloak to conceal the girl from all of these looks. Though, it probably wouldn't be smart to get her out now. Who knows what kind of bullshit would start if not only a cloaked man showed up, but he also had children hidden in that cloak.

Shuryo could only imagine what would happen then. A konoha shinobi seemed to have noticed Shuryo from a distance as he walked up and began talking. He could tell that the shinobi was trying to be welcoming, but the choice of words were a little bit off for the occasion. Deciding to shrug off all of this and be polite, Shuryo gave a slight smile to the ninja who had asked him what he was there for, and called him bub.

"I am simply here to see the village. Spending my time traveling is a good way to get out and meet others, so I figured Konoha was pretty popular, why not head there. I can assure you I'm not here to cause trouble, as.. Well, I've dealt with quite enough in my past, so don't worry. My name is Shuryo Kaguya, if you have any worries I am willing to speak with your higher ranks. Just do me a favor and get all these people to stop staring at me, they're scaring my sister."

Shuryo made a slight mistake when mentioning the girl who hadn't been seen yet, but he decided to just go with it anyway as he waited patiently for a response from the Konohagakure Shinobi that had confronted his presence there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 12:48 am

Kyou smiled softly as he nodded, listening to the man. He was quite impressed, despite the discomfort and unwelcoming greeting he had, the man still managed to be polite and civil. It made Kyou feel good, since he didn't have to worry about fighting. The bird shifted on his shoulder, continue to give what seemed like glares at the people around him. The wind brought a soft breeze rustling the boy's hair as he stretched his hands from his pockets to the back of his head. A carefree grin on his face now, a sort of smile that was reassuring and relaxing to return the foreigner's.

"Well I'm sorry for your inconvenience of the little crowd here. We don't get many visitors lately, too much tension. It's good to meet new faces, I'm Takuro Takeda, however most people just call me Kyou."
He shrugged. "It's my middle name so I find nothing wrong with that." He turned his head to look at the cloak better. "Sister? Oh.. there's a little girl in the cloak too?" He didn't seem worried, simply interested. One of the few not to be judgmental.

Turning and looking around, he made a shooing motion. "Go on people, get lost, nothing to see here." He said in a practiced voice, his hands flicking the air before returning to his pockets once more. "Have a nice day people, drink lots of water.. you know the drill." People gave the boy strange looks but most simply gave him a smile. Though he was a bit different, Kyou was fairly good with gaining the trust of others. No one had to worry about him betraying them. It just wasn't in his personality odd as it was. Of course there were also dirty looks given to him, but the boy brushed them off.

After the crowd had slowly diminished, the boy turned back to Shuryo. "So should I call you Shuryo or Kaguya or something else? I'm not sure what formalities are like from your village and I don't want to make you think I'm trying to impose or anything." The bird squeaked and looked at Kyou as if saying 'You talk too much'. Simply brushing off his aviary friend, he continued, "I love adventuring, myself. Part of the reason I became a shinobi to be truthful. On a separate note did you want to get something to drink? The cloaks look like they would be melting you."
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:32 am

A small male Kikaichu was flying about silently for a while. A petite girl walked up to the "windbag" and stopped a few feet from him. She gently looked at both males with a quick glance. Her soft cyan eyes portraying no emotion. Her hair cut short in the front to the bottom of her ears and the back loose like a fluttering wind. The girl finally spoke up with a quiet and kind voice sort of unbecoming of her emotional status.

"Kyou....My friend here says you talk too much."

With that, it would become evidant that a few moments before the small bug flying around had landed on her finger. Her finger was positioned to in front of her face. Her legs then crossed themselves and she let her body plummet to the ground. As it struck the ground it made a slight plop sound. The girl just seemed to stare at the small Kikaichu. Her eyes unwavering from the little beetle.

That same small beetle seemed to just crawl back in to her sleeve and disappear. With a soft look she turned towards the two yet again. Her arms now resting on her lap and she just watched them, and the surroundings. Not saying anything else, and just watching. Unoticably a Female Kikaichu crawled from her sleeve and rested on her left glove. The beetle just resting, and staring at them as well, not moving, and staying as silent as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:57 am

Shuryo waited patiently as the shinobi in front of him seemed to give a smile and become more relaxed with the information given to him from Shuryo. Scratching the back of his head, the breeze began to pick up around all of them. It shifted the cloak that Shuryo was wearing, revealing the small girl as she was clung to his left leg looking around at the passing people and especially at Kyou.

"Well I'm sorry for your inconvenience of the little crowd here. We don't get many visitors lately, too much tension. It's good to meet new faces, I'm Takuro Takeda, however most people just call me Kyou."

Listening to the apology and introduction, Shuryo kept his light smile and nodded, still waiting for all of it to disperse so he could continue talking without the odd stares and dirty looks. The people seemed to have noticed the girl too, and began giving him even stranger looks as well as the thought of it being his sister.

"It's my middle name so I find nothing wrong with that. Sister? Oh.. there's a little girl in the cloak too?"

At the question, Shuryo gave a small nod since she had been revealed to him by the breeze. The young girl gave a little wave before returning herself back to Shuryo's person, obviously not used to being out in public places or seeing new people away from the village. Kyou didn't seem to be worried though, which was a relief as he turned and began to shoo the people away.

"Go on people, get lost, nothing to see here. Have a nice day people, drink lots of water.. you know the drill."

Shuryo smiled more slightly at the humor provided by Kyou, the people even giving him dirty looks for shooing them off with the comments. It was pretty funny to be honest, but Shuryo didn't want to get too easy all of a sudden. He was relaxing quite a bit though. As the people began to leave, the boy turned and started to speak once more.

"So should I call you Shuryo or Kaguya or something else? I'm not sure what formalities are like from your village and I don't want to make you think I'm trying to impose or anything."

The boy seemed to be a talkative one, as before Shuryo could even properly answer the questions given he started to talk more about himself. Even the bird seemed to be getting agitated by it. Shuryo didn't mind though.. less talking for him.

"I love adventuring, myself. Part of the reason I became a shinobi to be truthful. On a separate note did you want to get something to drink? The cloaks look like they would be melting you."

The comment about the hot clothing made Shuryo keep his smile, this guy was considerate though he talked a bit much. It was fine though, it really was. Taking a breath, Shuryo began the long response back to him.

"You can call me by Shuryo, there really aren't any customs in my village and if there were I wouldn't be one to care too much about following them if they were about a name. Oh, and you can see here, I am from Amegakure."

Shuryo made a gesture to the headband that was worn on his forehead. The piece of black cloth embedded with the metal band was now acting more like a sweatband than anything else though, which was also visible to the ninja.

"Also, this is my sister, Rumia. She waved a moment ago, so the hello is there. She's a bit uncomfortable with new places, but she's fine as long as she is with me."

Making a slight gesture to the girl attached to his leg, Shuryo continued.

"Also, adventuring really is a nice way to see new things. I've been under a thunderstorm for a few years now, I haven't been expecting the heat. I do not want to impose myself though, It'd be rude of me to immediately come in and ask for you to purchase a drink for me simply because of my choice of clothing. I don't mind getting it myself, as it isn't too hot. My cloak is specialized to control temperature by absorbing and reflecting heat at the same time in various amounts, thus making it rather cool inside here. I'm not heavily dressed though, so it's fine."

As he finished the long-winded speech, another girl seemed to come up and make a comment about Kyou talking too much. Shuryo would completely agree, though he was too nice to say it to Kyou's face. He was nice, he just didn't know when to let someone else reply before continuing himself. Oh well, overly friendly is better than a secluded enemy. Hey, that rhymed. ... Gay. Oh well, the girl seemed to be someone who talked to bugs? Shuryo never saw that before, at all. It was something new to him. Maybe Konoha did have some really interesting things to see. Deciding to be polite, Shuryo spoke to the girl as well as she sat down and began watching the two closely.

"It's nice to meet you two. I am enjoying the welcome, even if my entrance was a bit awkward. May I get your name too, Miss?"

Shuryo waited politely for an answer, wondering with the girls quiet aura if she would give one or not. Though he couldn't guess her personality by her first impression, that wasn't a right thing to do for most people. So he would wait. It was better to get to know someone than to guess them before learning their name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:13 am

Kyou grinned at the waving girl warmly before she went into hiding, intently listening to the man as he spoke. It was a time he could catch his breath after all. He never realized how much it took to actually speak as much as he did. As well he didn't believe he spoke all that much. Even though his pet seemed to disagree blatantly on the matter. His eyes were locked on firmer than the hawk's seeming to cling with intrigue to every word.

"Well it's my pleasure, Shuryo and Rumia." He said in the shortest sentence he'd spoken all night. "And please it'd be a privilege to treat an outsider to a drink. Besides it supports good will." As if showing his enthusiasm, he pumped a fist in the air, smiling at the two before pausing at a sound he found familiar. His face flushed slightly at the words that came from a woman and he turned to face her. Rubbing the back of his head nervously he let off a soft chuckle, "Hey Saze." For once a two word sentence before he paused. "Oh I do, do I? I guess I kinda ramble.." He gave a sort of goofy grin before turning back to his new counterparts.

As The small cyan-haired woman shifted to a sitting position, he gave her an awkward smile. It seemed he was trying to guess something, though to others he just looked nervous. Nonetheless he became quieter, but his friendly aura didn't fade away. His hands went to his pockets and rummaged a moment... just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:32 am

Watching the two, she noted a small girl appeared before her just to practically disappear again. Taking in all the words said, the woman just sat there a moment. Finally, she stood up. Slowly, but still stood up. Her expression changed slightly. Her mouth was not visible but if it had been, it would have shifted from a blank stare to a frown. Her eyes seemed to darken just slightly at her new found attitude.

Her body swiftly moved to strike the man in the back of the head. Her hand was open palmed and it was gentle....well as gentle as a ton of bricks smacking in to a mailbox going at seventy miles an hour from a mac truck. The girl finally spoke in her kind voice, yet it was more stern than usual...this was definitely black Saze.

"Why hello there Stranger. You want to know my name? I don't think we got time but I'll just say my first and last name and you can make up some nick name like this putz does....The name's Sazenkaijenfu Aburame."

The girl said as she aimed another smack towards the idiot with a bird. She then gave a slight glare to the bird with a crooked smile. Her hand shot out and grabbed the bird. That ugly thing with wings. Her hand immediately got pecked and she let it go, flinging it in to Kyou's chest. Her mouth opened as her throat vibrated to form words.

"Fucking thing. Always bites the fuck outta me."

With that said, she turned to the man again, with the child hiding in his superman cape. She attempted to shake the man's hand by placing her right hand out in a shake, and her left on his shoulder. As this was being done a small scent of cherry started to caress her nostrils. Just then, her mouth started to shift a little, her eyes becoming a softer color, and her voice becoming the kindest, almost siren like sound she was able to do.

"Hello Mister. My name's Saze. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:49 am

Shuryo watched as the boy got nervous. There seemed to be some kind of infatuation for the girl who tamed insects as pets or companionship. A bit odd.. he had a bird though. Wouldn't that indicate enemies? Bird usually eat bugs. Oh well.

Upon hearing the negative and positive responses between the girl, Shuryo decided to make the immediate assumption that she was bipolar and he wasn't sure how well that would go. Rumia hid in his cloak away from the girl as she slapped the boy a few times, and nearly killed his bird.

Usually Shuryo didn't be a smartass and point out the obvious, but he said this (while still in Black Saze)

"If you think, the bird is most likely biting you because you are aggressively grabbing it, and, I assume under bad intentions, are hurting it."

That was one thing Shuryo extremely disliked, when people were.. stupid he guessed. Or said things without knowing the answer, like the bird biting her but she didn't take account for her actions as to why it was biting her. Oh well, people.
Then she became nice, and he wondered if his comment would take her back again. Eh, oh well again. He picked Rumia up from his leg and held her against his chest, his height and build allowing him to do so with ease.

"Big brother.. why did she hurt the birdie?"

Shuryo sighed.

"She didn't, sweetie. It's fine."

Rumia looked at the bird, which seemed to be fixing itself from the assault.

"Okay.."

Shuryo decided not to say anything else for the moment and let the other two continue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:08 am

Kyou watched in distress as the woman got up and approached him. Her body carrying her confidentially while he watched in hopes for the best, however he was far from lucky on this day. Once the woman reached him Kyou felt a stinging pain rocket through his body. His body tensed and he let out a yelp. A tear formed in his left eye as he rubbed the sore spot. As he saw dancing stars, he spoke, "Ow! That was uncalled for, Saze." It sounded as if he were whimpering, his eyes crestfallen on the woman, wincing slightly. He was seeing stars....

Her words were harsh and made Kyou wince, expected a hit that this time didn't come. "Putz?" He looked hurt and his posture slumped, a dejected look on his face. "I'm not a putz...." Then he was smacked again, earning another whimper of and his hands moving to rub the new injury.

Next she grabbed the bird and Kyou looked like someone had just been murdered before his eyes. All color rushed away from his face. "Z-ZEKE! Saze! What are you-?" The woman gripped the bird tight until it bit and then threw it at him. A look of pure distress flew over Kyou's face as he almost fell forward to catch the bird. His feet couldn't move fast enough, making him fall to his knees. "Zeke! Zeke speak to me!" It was kind of sad, the boy on the verge of tears over his seemingly injured bird.

He didn't intend to ignore the boy and the smaller girl, but his attention was more focused on his poor bird. As it gathered itself and flapped its wings a few times, the bird shakily crawled up onto Kyou's shoulder where he usually stayed. "Oh thank the gods." The boy let off a sigh of relief, glad to know the bird was alright.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 1:47 pm

Saze felt as though she was sort of ignored but that was alright, she was basically white. She went in for the pat but the handshake was ignored. As she patted him, the small bug crawled off of her hand and rested on the man's back secretly and quietly. She then turned and rushed Kyou trying to grab at his pockets and shirt. She was going sort of crazy over that smell. Her voice was now like that of a 10 year old girl in a candy shop. She tried to basically tear his clothes off trying to reach for the cherry smell.

She knew this smell all to well. It was cherry from a lollipop, and she wanted it. Her hair was fluttering around like a plastic bag in the wind. The girl shot left, right, and even up and down to try and get it. Then she realized it wasn't going to work she crossed her legs and let herself plop down on the ground, facing both the men and the little girl off to the side. She smiled happily as she laid her hands in her lap and tilted her head slightly.

"Can I please have the lollipop Kyou-chan?"

She asked, as she just sat there. her hands calmly in her lap and just waiting for it.
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:36 pm

Something started to get to Shuryo. Something began to flash in his head as he was losing himself for a few minutes for almost no reason at all. A guard nearby began to cough violently and puke some blood. Suddenly Shuryo felt panicked, he held tightly onto the girl he had with him and looked at Kyou.

"I know I just got here, but you'll have to excuse me.. I feel something odd.. Just.. we will meet again.."

"Onii-san?"

He spoke quickly and with doubt of himself. His voice became a little lighter and he was looking over his shoulders every few moments. Something was odd, it felt like Shuryo was having a panic attack or a seizure. Images began to flash in his mind once again as he turned and ran off into the forest, jumping up to a tree and then disappearing into the Land of Fire away from the village.

Shuryo looked dead ahead, not daring the face the coming danger behind him. He wanted to go home. Oh so badly he wanted to go home. But there was a problem.. he had forgotten how he got here. Now he was headed in the direction of another village, of which he did not know.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:02 pm

Kyou blinked as he came back to his senses, his bird fine. He found himself practically smothered by the cyan-haired girl as she ruffled his clothes in search of an item he now kept on person at all times. It made Kyou uncomfortable, he had to admit because noone likes having their personal bubble invaded. "Uhmm nice meeting you?" He managed to mumble towards Shuryo before turning his attention to Saze.

"Calm down! Stop assaulting me for a second." His voice was strong this time. White Saze was something he could deal with. Watching Shuryo leave from the corner of his eyes, he rummaged and pulled free a small colored piece of candy and handed it to Saze. With a shrug, he smiled at Saze. "Well he was nice enough, let's get going, maybe we'll find more interesting people." That said, he pulled himself to his feet and staggered off into a random direction.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 12:24 am

Saze followed Kyou but with a happy feeling because she quickly unrapped the candy and started sucking on it as hard as she could. With in moments she darted after him. Her hands practically strapped to her mouth and the stick.

A garbled jumble of words and she bolted after the poor poor man. With that she was gone...Faded in to the distance like a piece of paper in the wind...and that was that.

{EXIT>>>>??}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!   Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm! Empty

Back to top Go down

Traveling for Fun, Damn this place is too warm!
Page 1 of 1