Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Beauty & The Beast Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Beauty & The Beast Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Beauty & The Beast EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Beauty & The Beast EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Beauty & The Beast EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Beauty & The Beast Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Beauty & The Beast 1123334480
Beauty & The Beast NRPG2
Beauty & The Beast SDaffiliatebutton
Beauty & The Beast Btb8lj1308274777
Beauty & The Beast Nrpbutton
Donations
Beauty & The Beast 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Beauty & The Beast

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei: Ouroboros

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:30 pm

(The video below is the song she is singing, enjoy~)

A soft feminine voice can be heard humming an soothing tune before the words of the lyrics of the song could be heard. “Follow your common sense. You cannot hide yourself behind a fairytale forever and ever. Only by revealing the whole truth can we disclose. The soul of this bulwark forever and ever. Forever and ever.” A female sings as she walks among one of the long hallways within the Oni Shrine. As she passed by a hallway that would lead her down to Ouroboros’ private chamber, a blush appears on her skin and one of her hands moved to the back of her neck and gently touched the mark that was made there last night…when she spent it with Ouroboros. This mark was almost like a brand stating who she “belongs” to yet it was hidden from view by others since the wave of her soft as silk hair covered it up. Only the two of them would know about this mark upon her body. She gulps slightly and blushed more as she remembered what they did and how she acted so out of her character…yet she liked it. In a way now, she would be considered his "pet".

She turned her head away and continued to walk down the hallway she was almost out of, going to what would be considered the living room where she was first brought to yesterday when Ouroboros carried her in. She was currently wearing her garb that was her usual outfit when she didn’t wear the nurse’s outfit. She moves to sit on the floor as she spread out the components of what she needs in order to make medicines, antidotes, and poisons. “Perhaps Ouroboros would find these helpful.” She said as she started to get to work, silently humming to herself once more. She knew other people lived here as this place was not just for one or two people, but she has had yet to meet or see anyone else besides Ouroboros. By now the seal he has placed on her has been removed, so she could leave if she wished. Yet she has decided to stay here, there was something about him that made her feel as if she was drawn to him.

Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 am

Ouroboros was in a state of massive confusion. He lay, on a large mattress in a cramped room. His eyes piercing the boundaries that seemed to hold the room together. Not literally however. He was in a deep state of contemplation the likes that no one had ever fathomed. Was this awkward feeling in his heart some hint of love, or just an intense bound of lust. According to the events that seemed to have transpire only a day before, he could say it was a twinge of both. His heart seemed to have longed for this new-found affection that he just so happened to have came across. This girl, this Kandis. She really seemed to have been something of a positive force that was keeping his drive alive. Even though he practically treated her like dirt, he decided that he would change it up a bit. No need to be so rude to the girl after-all, she was at least trying to make due with the situation that was handed to her. However the one thing that seemed to strangely hold his attention the most, was the fact that she happened to still remain here. It was puzzling.

He had gotten rid of her seal, and branded her neck. But he did state that she could leave if she choose too. But yet she still remained here. This was clearly evident by the fact that he could hear her sweet voice lingering in the halls. He would look over to the mirror which sat opposite the side of the room from the door. He would peer at himself, in few view. His body was chiseled, which made him feel uneasy. From this angle he thought himself to look like one of those backstreet boys. Which really made him gag. He rose up in his bed, moving over to take a quick shower. Upon completing this task, making himself fresh and hygienically sound. He would head over to get his clothing. Making sure to wear his proper attire before arising from his room. He had headed down the hall, his sword was located safely hidden away, like always, in a place that no one could find it but him. He would go to where the female was, his eyes focused on her fully. But her back was too him. He would looked at her and smile. "Hey, Kandis"

Those where the words in which he had breathed from his own lips. So that she knew that he was actually alive. He wanted to make sure she was alright from the events that had transpired. Was he rushing too fast or was his pace at the exact level in which it needed to be, in order to function properly. No one could tell for sure. It was nothing but a puzzle. Something that was left to confuse him like some complex void. Whatever happened it would not matter. He walked about the living room, heading to the couch and relaxing upon it. Reclining back so that he could see her with his own eyes. She made his heart sing, and flutter. He was nervous, though he would never admit to that. He pulled out a book from the dresser which was by the couch. He would read it as he strikes up a conversation. His tone of voice as confident as ever. "So, tell me. Is there anything you need to make your stay more enjoyable? I allowed you to leave and you did not, so I shall permit you to live here with me. If you wish it."
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 pm

At the sound of her name being called in a form of greeting by a familiar male voice, she sat up straight and looked over her shoulder to see Ouroboros. A blush appears on her cheeks as she smiles back at him. “Hi Ouroboros.” She greeted him as she watched him move about the living room to go take a seat on the couch. He seemed as if he was alright with the things they did with each other last night. A chuckle escapes her lips as she watches him pull out a book to read while he started a conversation with her. A normal conversation with her, one where he wasn’t ordering her around or speaking to her in a negative manner like he did when they first met. Something has obviously happened between the two of them that changed them both in a way. Her smile grew as she went back to working on mixing the parts of the plants with liquids or other solid materials to make the vials of poison, antidote, and medicine. Ouroboros was on a couch that faced her so they could look at each other as they spoke. “I do wish to live here with you.” She told him as she looked up at him. “I only ask to have something like a laboratory so I can make these medicine, antidotes, and poisons into other forms then liquid. Like gases. But I don’t want to endanger you or anyone else. And...” She said as she got up and moved over to him, blushing a bit as she whispered the rest in his ears.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 4:04 am

He heard her request and the words she spoke where taken into heavy consideration to him. He would lick his lips and reach over to the side to grab a cup that he had left there a few days ago. It was filled with tea that would be cold now, but with a little burst from his finger to the top of the tea it was heated up again. He would bring the heated moisture to his lips and drink back the liquid. Focusing on her with a smile. "You really want one? I can get that arranged." He stated as he smiled softly. He felt strange. Being nice was not his fortay. Perhaps he was being awkward? He had no idea. He felt like an utter idiot however. Which happened to be the last thing he would want to happen in front of this girl. She already seemed to want to stay here for a reason. That was it. He had to explore her mind. Get to know more about herself. Though usually that would of been strange for him to care enough to hear words from her. He would blink once as he put the cup down. Prepared.

He looked at her her. "Umm, So. Tell me a bit about yourself." He said with a rosy blush upon his face, due to his skin tone it would look more like a purple however. He wanted to know about her. "I mean, anything you can possibly tell me about yourself. I will love to know about it. Such as your personality shift." He paused a bit, before continuing. "I noticed it a few times. If you are wondering. You aren't all you seem to be." He stated with his eyes focused upon her more. He would tap his fingers upon the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:51 pm

She smiles and blushes as she was happy that he decided to give her the only thing she really requested from him. As he took a sip of his drink, she wraps her arms around him in a hug and nuzzles his neck happily. “Thank you! I’ll make sure to show you any new poisons and other stuff I make. Get your opinion on such things is important.” She said as she smiled and chuckled as she lets him go and went back to where she was previously working. As she was mixing the plants together to make a colorless liquid within a bowl, she blinked as she looked to him. As she saw what would be considered a blush on his face, she smiles more at him. “About myself? My personality shift?” She asked as she blinked, her smile disappearing for a tiny bit as he explained how he had noticed it before a few times. She smiles and starts to talk as she pours the colorless liquid into a vial, this particular vial was filled with poison.

“Yes I do have a personality shift, it’s all because of my history. You see…when I was younger I still had the personality you see most of the time. The happiness, care free one. I worked as a nurse along with my mother at her own hospital, she was old and sickly so I have stayed with her as she was the only family I had known since I never knew who my father was. She never did say.” She said before she sighed a bit. But she continued on with her history. “One day the weather was dangerous but my mother and I opened the hospital, a pair of people came in. I had a bad feeling about them, but I said nothing as I was getting everything ready. My mother was told something that upset her and told them to leave, instead they tried to assassinate her. As for me, the male assassin tied me up and tortured me with my own tools that I use for healing those who are sick. He almost raped me as well but my mother protected me. She told me to leave and go to the household of a Tenraku clan and wait for her. I did…but she never came to get me. Those assassins have killed her off because she had a child that was from the Tenraku clan, that was then I knew about the clan I was apparently part of due to the man who impregnated my mother but got assassinated right after. Since then…I have learned the assassin ways of the Tenraku clan and my personality started to split from the trauma.” She said before she closed her eyes and just sat there. “I heal…and I kill…a double life you can say…but I do not like being a killer but I grew into one…” She said softly.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Her words seemed to have affected him a great deal. She told him intimate details about her life that she probably never shared before. Even if she did, he still felt some sort of honor towards her. She had given him enough respect to show that what he stated mattered. She would reveal the truth about her cold demeanor that formed whenever certain situations played out. Due to this, he felt compelled to give his ear to her fully. He was not a evil man, just a man who seemed to have always been caught up in his own motives. As she spoke her words, he would nod at her statements. She spoke of being a nurse with her mother while she was younger. This allowed for him to see why the nurse faction of her life was correct. But the real shocker came afterwards. She spoke of a dark past, surrounded by espionage and bloodshed. After all those where the tools of the trade that many Assassins utilized in their daily lives. It was so disheartening to hear from this female, a well trained assassin, that she was in fact that. He had caught her so easily. How quaint.

"Are you by any chance related to a Dante Tenraku." He asked with a straight forward look on his face. His eyes half open as he reached over too the cup again. Pulling it to his lips. He would sip once more before continuing. "Is there a connection between you two that I need to know about. I don't wan't him to become disloyal." He stated as his tone got a bit icy. "Ouroboros Gekisen, Leader of the Seven Swordman. Kage of Yukigakure." He stated as he raised upwards. Looking down to the female. "Dante Tenraku, is my subordinate Swordsman." He finished as his eyes glared at the female. He didn't want to make a comment about her family. He shook his head, walked over too her and knelled down. Placing his lips upon her head. Giving a soft kiss upon her cranium as he smiled sweetly. "Just let me know. I get stressed out easily. I have a lot on my mind. Thank you for sharing your life with me however." He smirked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:32 pm

Her eyes opened quickly and she looks over at Ouroboros as he spoke the name of one of her cousins that she hasn’t seen in so long. “You know Dante…?” She asked him as she looked him in the eyes, a bit nervous by the straight forward look on his face. She frowned and looked a bit hurt as his tone went icy as he spoke to her before he stood up. As he told her who he was status wise, she gasped a bit and blinked. That makes sense…how easily he killed those people…everything… She thought to herself as she was glared at by him. She closed her eyes as he started to walk over to her, getting her body ready for a hit…be it physical or mental based. But when he just kissed her forehead, she opened her eyes and looked up at him, blushing a bit. “Dante’s my cousin…I do not know if he remembers me, as it has been a long time since I have spoken to him and even longer when I last saw him.” She told him as she leans forward a bit and nuzzles against his neck before kissing it. “I can give you a massage later, which might help relieve you of some stress.” She stated as she smiles up at him.

She then started to put up everything as she was done making the new vials of poison, medicine, and antidotes. She offers him a couple of vials of each, the glass vials different colors to tell him which is which. “Red is antidote, clear is medicine, and black is poison. That is, if you want them.” She said with a nervous smile, as this would be considered the first gift of her giving him something. “Is there anything I can do to help you?” She then asked him.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:04 pm

He thought about what she told him, Dante was her cousin eh? That would explain why she didn't fight him. If she was anything like Dante, she would be a very difficult person to fight against. A very difficult person to fight against indeed. He smirked when she stated that she was willing to give him a massage to calm his nerve. That was clearly a good attempt to state that she had not held his icy look against him. It was refreshing really that she didn't see him as some type of beast. He was however, a beast. That was not to ever be mistaken. Due to his own nature. "So he is your cousin? I really hope he does not get mad at the circumstances you have been given. Ive seen him in action. He is quite frightening when he has too be." He stated with a clam expression on his face.

He took the three vials from her and slipped them into the pocket protector of his vest. "Thank you for giving me these. Ill find a use for them I assure you this." He stated as he looked at her. She had asked him if she could help. How kind of her really, but it was time for her to stop being so helpful. "You can help me, by telling me what you wish to do today." He was going to take her around town today, it would be up to her what she wanted too do outside of town however. It would be a good idea for her to decide anyway, he had to use Henge if he was in public. The people didn't know him as Ouroboros. He was on the wanted list. He stood up and walked to the kitchen area. Opening the fridge and looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 11:25 pm

She smiles a bit and chuckles slightly as she sweatdropped slightly. “I bet, even more so that I know he is your subordinate Swordsman. But don’t worry. I’ll protect you from him if need be!” She says with a smile and a slight laugh towards the end as she was teasing him a bit. Her smile widened and her eyes lit up as he accepted her gifts to him. She couldn’t help but kiss his cheek in happiness as he puts the vials within the pocket protector of his vest. She blinked as he asked her what she wanted to do today. She got up and followed him into the kitchen area, her thumb rubbing her lips as she was thinking to herself on what they could do. “Is it alright of we just walk about Yuki? I don’t know what there is to do here and I would love to not get lost within what would be considered my new home of sorts.” She said before she blinked her eyes and looked to him. “But wouldn’t that put you at a disadvantage of sorts? Being out in the open? What if there are people after you?” She asked him as she frowned a bit in worry.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:28 am

She was in the kitchen with him. Which was something he didn't anticipate. But that was fine. He had pulled out a series of contents from his fridge. Allowing him to display his food choices upon the counter. He had odd exotic foods, some of which no one has ever had the pleasure of viewing. He would search upon his kitchen, as he listened to her speak about walking about Yukigakure. He didn't want to freeze his ass off today. But she did seemed interested, and he did plan on taking her out to see the village sometime soon. It was his original plan to get these actions perfected in a timely manner and as such, he was already beginning to form the specifics for how he would handle this situation in his head. His mind laid out a carefully detailed experience they would enjoy together throughout the town, until at least she stated what she happened to state. He was a bit offended. But he didn't show it in his face. She was just looking out for him, something he was not used to yet. It was all foreign to him. This act of caring for others. It felt odd still, as if he was the new kid at a big high-school. Regardless of these minor setbacks however, he knew right away that his own death would grow from all areas in his mind. After all, who could kill an Immortal being.

Looking back to her he smiled gently, still prepping his food for them to enjoy. It was something she probably never tasted before, but it was not harmful at least. It would most likely be delicious, depending on if she ate meat or not. Well, food meat. He had all of the food being prepped ready as he began to think of how to reply to her. "It is sweet that you care about my safety. I do appreciate your act of kindness. However, I am more worried about you. You have not lost your village, and therefore you are still a Kirigakure Shinobi. I would hate for my men to attack you, and I fail to protect you in response. I do not doubt your skills. I would never. But the fact of the matter is this. You are too valuable for myself to lose." He stated, perhaps his words where selfish. He meant no harm by them. He didn't know how to be a kind affectionate guy. He was, after all, usually all business. But still if the female had wanted to go with him to Yukigakure, they would do so. As it would be safer to travel if she where to utilize a specific power. That not many people used. It was that Henge Technique, which allowed for the power they had to cloak things and such and take on a specific appearance. "I think it would be wise for you to use Henge, but only to change your head-bands appearance." He stated wit ha smile upon his face. Prepping the food with certain spices and seasonings. "We will leave at a later time. For now, I treat you to a hot meal." He stated as he worked about the kitchen. Waiting to hear her response to him. He could treat her good in the home he had made for himself. Make her enjoy her time here with him. She had not seen the whole compound anyway. In the end the choice would fall upon her. Ultimately.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

She blinked as she watched him open the fridge and start to pull out different kinds of food that looked odd and exotic to her. Moving to take a seat on one of the stools at a table so she could still be in the kitchen with him yet not be in his way while he would prepare them a meal. She smiled a bit and the usual blush appeared on her cheeks as she saw his gentle smile while he would be prepping the food for their meal. She was curious in exactly what meats among other food types he was putting into their meal and would try it, as she didn’t want to offend him by not eating his food and she was a naturally curious woman who liked to try new things and this meal is new to her after all. She closed her eyes and nodded her head as she listened to his response. “Yeah…I suppose it’s easier for me to be taken out then yourself. And I don’t wish to cause you more stress than what you already have.” She stated before blushing and looking down as he said how valuable she is to him. “Y-You’re too valuable for me to lose as well.” She said at first in a nervous yet truthful tone.

She looked back to him as he spoke about her using the transformation technique when they do go outside of this protective compound. “That’s not a problem at all.” She said as she smiled and chuckles softly while watching him spice and season their meal up. “Mmmm, it looks and smells delicious. I don’t know what it is and what foods you used, but I’m willing to try it anytime.” She said with a smile as she licked her lips slightly at seeing the hot meal. That’s when she blinked and looked about the kitchen. “That reminds me…can we first explore the whole compound before going outside? In here, we’re safe and warm. And such a beautiful view!” She said as she looks over to the walls of reinforced glass that held back the sea with his numerous wonderful creatures that live within the waters surrounding the whole village of Yuki. “That is if it’s alright with you after we eat.” She said as she got up and waited to follow him to wherever they were to eat their hot meal together.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:56 pm

He smiled at her words, his mind set on her now. He had continued to work away on the meal, cooking it through the power of his kkg, as using some other form of cooking would of just been a waste of energy in the end. He then swung his head over his shoulder. "Im sure you'll like it." He stated as she commented on the food. He had nearly completed the food, and peered over to the dining area that was underneath the room, there was a small wheel over a manhole, it indicated a lower lever, but one would not notice it unless they specifically looked for it. He knew the dining room was located under there, for no reason at all really besides the fact that there was no sunlight, so it was as if you where at the bottom of the sea. Nothing but the sounds of the aquatic life, rare species, and a little light to illuminate your experience. It also was not the safest of places. During tsunamis. Just due to how the security system was. It could easily dry up in their.

Then she asked him a question that at first he had not anticipated. She was curious about seeing the rest of the place in which he lived, worked, and plotted. That was something that he just didn't expect. He thought about it for a moment, seeing if it would be a good idea for him to show her, her new abode. With a smile, he peered back to her. "Go over by that fern, and you will see a manhole, spin the top and then go down. The dining room is down there. There is enough light for you to see where you are." He stated. At this time of day the jelly fish would be about. So the site would probably be romantic. He intentionally wanted to make sure she was comfortable. That question was not ignored. He simply avoided it so that they could focus on the meal. After-all, she was important to him. Made his heart actually have a reason to beat. It was all to perfect! Ouroboros never wanted this power thrust upon him. He didn't want any of this shit. He actually only desired a normal life with a family of sorts. But that was not going to happen. Not in his lifetime. So he decided to make due to what he was given. So luckily given.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Her eyes blinked a few times, yet she smiled when he looked over to her and told her a few instructions on how to get into the dining room. “Really? There’s one under us? I hope I don’t get lost later on when you give me the grand tour.” She said with a giggle as she got up. She went to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek before she went over to the fern he spoke about earlier. As she got within a foot of it, she noticed the manhole that was right next to it. She bent over a bit to spin the top to the left as to loosen it before she opened the top. As she moved to go down the ladder that led to the area under her, she looked back to her lover. “Don’t take too long!” She joked with him before she started to go down the ladder, leaving the top open for him on purpose so that they could holler to each other if need be. As she got to the bottom of the ladder, she turned away from it in order to look at the surrounding room that she just entered. A gasp of surprise and awe came from her lips as she saw a very romantic yet comfortable view before her.

It looked as if she was immersed at the bottom of the sea with just the natural yet exotic sea life all around her. There was almost no light at all, but that’s what gave it that romantic feel to it. She moved closer to one of the windows as she watched the different shapes and types of jelly fish move about. To her, it looked as if they were dancing and swaying to an natural beat of an silent melody that was the waves and motion of the sea’s current. Sure they could be hunting or just traveling but to her it was absolutely beautiful. A blush appears on her cheeks as she started to think to herself. Did he tell me to go down here to see this…? A beautiful and romantic spot…? She thought to herself as she smiles and giggles a bit. She was starting to fall more in love with Ouroboros with every passing second. She is able to overlook his rough exterior that he sometimes would put up and she trusted him.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:03 pm

She joked about getting lost, and he gave her a warm smile. His mouth turning up in a smile like fashion. He looked over to her as she walked to the manhole. He had finished prepping the food by the time she had called out to him, telling him not to take too long. He thought about going ahead and serving the meal, but he wanted to do it big. He opened the fridge and pulled out a special type of wine made from a rare fruit that grew in the ice-caps. He had grabbed a few glasses, and used it in order to poor the liquid inside of it. He had prepared the food fully and placed all of it on a tray, he then headed over to the manhole, climbing down the ladder device, he wound up where she was, with a smile on his face he walked over to the side of the room and tugged a rope, which lowered the tray down. He then set it on the table. Her plate near her seat and his plate where his would be. He would walk over to her chair, and pull it back. "Care to sit?"

He asked her with smooth confidence on his face. He gave a small smirk waiting for her to sit down, as the Jellyfish began to light up. Nice and bright. Giving off purple and pink hues. After she did choose when to finally sit down, he would push her chair in, and then go to his seat. Taking the gobs of food into his mouth, he looked at her with a smile. "You will not get lost in the compound. I assure you everything here is easy to remember. Especially due to the fact this entire compound is nothing more then a giant sphere." He stated after chewing of course. He then looked at her, stating calmly with seriousness to his tone of voice. "Do not expect me to be this way, around my comrades. Affection, is a sign of weakness. You are my strength, and my distraction. My subordinates will not hesitate to eliminate you if they happen to feel you are a distraction to the mission or to me. I would hate for that to happen, I must say. I love you. More then you fathom. Our short time together has been more legitimate then any time I have spent with another. Even my family." He stated as he resumed eating. Waiting to see if she bared a response.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:05 pm

As she heard him coming down the ladder due to the manhole, she turned around to see him walk over to a table where their plates and drinks were set due to where they both would sit. She couldn’t help but blush a bit as she noticed that it looked like he was being very thoughtful about all of this. This must be a side of him that only she sees. As he pulled out a chair for her and asked her to take a seat, she smiles and nods as she moved from where she originally stood right next to the windows and went to take a seat in the chair that he pulled out for her. “Thank you, Ouroboros.” She said with a loving smile as she looked up to him before he moved over to take his own seat across from her at the table.

She noticed some flashing lights from the corner of her eye right when she would sit down. Knowing that there were no lights this deep down, she turned her head to see what was causing so much flashes of light. The jelly fish. She gasped a bit at the sight as it only enhanced this little romantic feeling that this dining room had currently. She then looked back to her lover as he started to eat the food he made for the two of them. She looked down at her plate and took a bite, only to blush at how good the food tasted to her. “Mmm! It’s delicious!” She told him before she started to eat more of it, yet savoring the flavor of the exotic food on her tongue. “Really? Then it won’t take me long to know where everything is.” She said with a chuckle before she looked at him, blinking a bit as his mood seemed to change much like a flip of the coin. “I don’t expect that at all. I have a feeling that only I have seen this side of you, which makes it more special to me. I won’t be a distraction for you when your comrades are around, I’ll act just as professional as you.” She stated before she took a couple of more bites out of her food before she spoke once more. “I love you too and you’re the first and only one that I have felt this way about. I don’t want to make you look weak in any way. As long as I know you’re alive and you still love me, I’ll be alright. I’m a tough girl, I can handle your shift of personality from pleasure to business.” She said with a smile and a chuckle before she took a sip from her drink.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

The words that she spoke to him where sincere, true, real. He didn't feel strange about what she was telling him in the slightest. She seemed genuine in her meaning and her approach. There was no need for him to hide anything from her anymore. He looked directly at her. Lifting some of the food into his mouth, washing it down with the drink in which he had grown accustom too. He put the glass down and looked at her with a large smile smeared on his face.He was watching her enjoy the food he had made for her. It was surprising how she was nice. After what happened to his little brother he also too became weary of females and their hidden motives. He had assumed naturally most girls did have secondary motives which seemed to get in the way most of the time. He tilted his head only slightly, not noticeable enough. As he spoke to her slowly, with his tone still as serious as it was prior to now. "You really feel that way? Well that is good. I need to discuss with you something that I have been fearing for a while." He spoke cautiously.

He took another sip of the drink which he imbibed. Taking the swirling bubbles down his throat as he coughed to clear it. He was going to tell her various things in which he had thought about, but the most important was his fear. "Every five-hundred years, a member of my family is asked to take on the final form of the clan. It's power is that of fable. It allows our clan to gain the power to end life. With the most simplistic of gestures. Nothing can halt it. It will kill and consume, and end all life with the power of fire at its side. It is known simply as the power of the fourth form. Its forbidden. But my brother and myself where chosen to handle it. With a single touch, anything that makes contact with our skin. Shall explode into fire." He stated with sorrow in his voice. He would never wish to attain this form. But it would mean his death either way.

He took yet another sip of wine. "As you can see, my brother must kill me to attain it." He stated as he drunk down the contents. "On the other hand, I no longer think that the Swordsmen can be trusted. They all are gaining strength rapidly, on the level of myself even. They wish to rival me in power. That is for certain. I can not deal with that however. Its not something that I want to participate in. They will overthrow me sooner or later and I can not allow that to happen. So I am leaving. Leaving this place for good." He stated coldly as he resumed eating his meal. He wanted to hear her replies to his worries. Ultimately he was going to tell her that they needed to evacuate the village as soon as possible. If she did love him. She would come join him wherever he goes. Wherever he goes.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:17 pm

As Ouroboros asked her if she was truly telling him the truth when it came to her feelings towards him, she stopped drinking and placed the glass down. “Yes, of course I really feel that way. I won’t lie to you about something like that. Ever. And what is it? I’ve noticed that something has been bugging you in one way or another.” She said before she started to go back to eating her meal. Well…what was left of it that is, since she did enjoy it and her plate was almost clean of food completely. As she waited for him to continue speaking to her about telling her something that he has been fearing for a while, she finished the rest of her meal before picking up her napkin and wiping an excess of food off of her lips. In truth, he didn’t look worried in any way. But then again she only knew him for two or three days, she still has a lot to learn about him, but she was willing to learn.

While watching him take a sip of his drink, before he started to speak to her once more, she leaned forward on the table to rest her arms along the top. She stayed completely silent and never took her eyes off of his. The female waited for him to tell her everything he wanted to tell her before she would give him her input on anything he had said. “Your clan sounds highly dangerous, my love. But I know you well enough that you’re not the type to allow such a thing to end your life. You’re too strong for that.” She said before she lifted her glass and took a sip from it as she closes her eyes. “I see. Those who are following you are starting to plan to overthrow you for their own benefit. Sadly, this happens daily within a group of any kind. I can understand why you don’t wish to fight for leadership with those you have been allies with for a long period of time.” She said before she opened her eyes and looked to him. “Leaving sounds much like the best action to take. I’ll be going with you when you leave this place for good. I may not be as strong as you in battles, but I am able to take care of you. You’re stuck with me.” She said with a smile as she finished her glass and places it down on the table. She reaches out one of her hands to him to hold his hand, giving it a light squeeze. She was going to be by his side every step of the way.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 pm

She told him that she would go anywhere with him. He at first didn't believe her. But the sincerity of her words, the tenderness of her touch. Her body against his own for that brief moment was what it was all about. He felt alive. He knew deep down inside that she was the girl for him. He would never let anything happen to her ever. He would become her shield, her vanguard, her protector. All this and much more. Thats where his intentions truly lay awaiting. He would think of what to say to her, she needed a response. He was ecstatic, he knew he had to leave soon. So he would keep the conversation flowing as if it where normal. "Basically, my clan is very dangerous. Oppressed mostly however. We are forced into these blood-baths to atone for our ancestors ways. I do not wish to kill my little brother. But I will also not hesitate to end his life if it happens to come to that." He stated as he shook his head a bit. Finishing off his food and cleaning his mouth afterwards. He had satisfied his hunger with that meal. He coyly smirked lightly.

"I'm still going to take you around the living complex." He stated once more, not bringing emphasis on the swordsmen. They where not a factor at the moment. That was certain. For some reason he was not wanting to talk about his troop of followers. It was as if he already knew they where back-stabbers. After-all, one who turned their back on their village was not to be trusted at all anyway. He felt a bit uneasy, at first. Thinking about the whole ordeal but his woman was understanding. Regardless he stood up and grabbed each plate.

So much to do. So little time to do it. He would wink at her and then walk around, placing the plates on the tray he went to the ladder. "Come on up when you are ready."He stated with a gleeful smile on his face. He would wash and put away the dinner. He would wait for her to come up, and tell her something important. Well nothing too important it was just a little thing he had on his mind in which he needed her to be alert about until he could properly specify what he meant by the actions. Well, not even that. When she arrived he would tell her. "You know where my room is. Ill meet you their and we will begin the tour." He would state this with a large smile upon his face. Letting her know it was safe for her to go anywhere she wanted in the compound alone. He would need to get her out of the village before he went rogue anyhow. To minimize her being a casualty. Before she could walk off he would retort her"By the way, you are just as strong as me. Ill make sure to train you up." He stated as he gave a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:04 am

As he spoke about him not wanting to kill his younger brother, she smiled slightly. Even though his past may have been covered with blood and gore, he does have a kid side to him that comes through. She nodded her head in silent understanding as she knew that if worse comes to worse, he would kill his own brother in order to protect himself as well as most likely her in the process. She lets go of his hand and was content in simply watching him finish eating his meal so that his plate was just as empty as her own. A blush appeared on her cheeks slightly as he had a smirk on that handsome face of his. She wondered what he was planning within that head of his, as he does tend to be quite mischievous with her. When he spoke about still giving her a tour, she smiled and chuckled as she nodded her head. “I would love that.” She told him as she moved to stand up as well, seeing him get up and start to gather the empty and dirty dishes they were done with.

At his wink to her, her cheeks flushed a light pink once more. She chuckles as he gave her a smile before he went up the ladder and through the manhole with the tray before her. He was most likely going to wash the dishes before they actually start their little tour. She turns back to face the glass where the jellyfish were and she watched them a bit in silent awe. “I must become stronger, I want to protect him just as much as he protects me.” She whispered to herself before she nodded her head slightly. The female then turned and started to walk to the ladder. With one possible final look over her shoulder, she glanced at the area, storing it within her memory for future purposes. Her hands grabbed onto the ladder and with a smile, she looked up as she climbed up. She has gone through so many changes in such a short amount of time, yet she has been doing well with it all. Once she got out of the manhole and closed it, Ouroboros was done washing the dishes. As he told her where to meet him, she blushed once more and chuckled as she nodded her head. “Alright, I’ll see you soon. I’ll cook our meal next time.” She told him playfully as she started to walk away, heading to his bedroom. As he retorted to what she said earlier, she looked over her shoulder at him and gave him a playful wink. “I look forward to you making me just as strong as yourself.” She told him before she turned back to face forward as she continued to walk off till she reached his bedroom.
Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:24 pm

He felt that he would need to break his promise to her. Which was quite sad, but he had felt the worst was coming to past soon enough. He walked down the hallway, and reached his room. Reaching out with his hands he so carefully placed them upon her hips, bringing her soft and supple lips to his own. Briefly swapping D.N.A with his beautiful lover. He would smile softly and look her in the eyes. "Change of plans. We are leaving now." He stated as he grabbed his blade off the wall and slipped it into its sheath which rest upon his back. He was ready to leave and held her hand. "Go grab whatever you need. Then meet me outside." He stated as he gave her a warm pat on the buttox. Heading to the exits of the compound. Which she was able to see as it was on his bedroom wall. It was an elevator that led to the top. Once she entered they would leave this place for good. Exiting to a new location finally.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Kandis
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Kandis

Ninja Profile

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 5:40 pm

She didn’t wait long within his bedroom for him to come get her so that they could tour the compound. When the bedroom door opened, she turned around to face him, smiling as she saw him right towards her with his hands out. As she kissed him softly, her eyes closed a bit and her hands went to cup his face with the pads of her thumbs gently caressing the sides of his jaw line. After the kiss was over, she opened her eyes and looked back at him, a ting of a blush on her cheeks. At his statement of them leaving now, she nodded her head as she smiled in understanding. She wasn’t mad or hurt when he changed their initial plans, as she had a feeling of the reasons why he did such a thing. She trusted his judgment. As he gave her instructions of what she needs to do before meeting up with him so they could leave, she nods her head again before softly chuckling at feeling her bottom being patted gently. “Hehe, can’t resist me hm?” She said jokingly before she left the room with him, though he went one way and she the opposite. She went to the room that was hers and gathered everything that she would need. Medical supplies, her nurse’s outfit, and some food as well as beverages for the two of them to use on their travels just in case. She then went back to his bedroom and looked at the map so she could figure out where she needed to go in order to meet up with him outside. As she saw the path she needs to take, she moved over to the elevator and pushed the button that would take her up and out of the compound. It was time for her to move on to another area, but this time she was going with her chakra at full capacity and with her lover.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beauty & The Beast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beauty & The Beast   Beauty & The Beast Empty

Back to top Go down

Beauty & The Beast
Page 1 of 1