Ninja Legend's Testing Site
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) 1123334480
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) NRPG2
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) SDaffiliatebutton
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Btb8lj1308274777
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Nrpbutton
Donations
The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Empty
PostSubject: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:33 pm

The air was brisk, cold and made him shutter. Who had the bright Idea of being outside at night? Obviously, Aazeil. The lights of the bustling village flickered in the night, and the glow of the neon signs intrigued him. This was the part of town that he didn't like coming too, because the fact that he was living currently in the richer level of the village made him feel as if he was some sort of disgusting wretch on the stain of the Village. He was sitting upon the roof, gazing down at the small hut he had created utilizing his skills in the arts of wood jutsu and imagination. On this particular night, he had wanted to invest most of his time in gaining power over his bloodline. But he knew that in the morning he would have to meet his friend Kyrie. One that he had not held in his memory for some time. He decided to get dressed, and he did so. Now, he was not outside naked, but he was outside without his coat. And when that happened he might as well had felt naked. The gloves of leather tight and secure. His hands on his coats headband. Tugging on it. He picked up the coat of blizzard snow texture, eggshell elegance, and slipped it onto his body.

He stood up and looked to his left, breaking into a sprint. He had his onyx and jade hair blowing back violently. Someone could bet he was speeding across the rooftops of this massive Village. The sign creeps up on him. He believed that a Shinobi always had to be dressed to the nine. Though he did have to spend money this way. He barely trusted anyone in his village. After that shit that his family put him through, he could not take on the responsibility of doing anything with pride. Such a Dull life he had, but he didn't let that phase him. He looked at his book and read it as he continued across the roofs. Upon entering the richer district he got to his room, which was in his Uncles house, and he took his position upon it. In the morning he had awaken. Getting dressed before returning to the middle district. "So i'm to head to the food district." He commented as he walked around for a bit until he reached the deep part of the food district. He stood in a building entitled the Ramen Shop. He took his seat silently and allowed his friend to arrive whenever the friend decided it was an operatic moment to show their identity. He was surprised that his friend would meet him at the ramen shop, considering that he had not seen her in nine years. He wondered how she had grown, how she had changed, it would be interesting to him.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie
Genin
Genin
Kyrie

TP : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:45 pm

A young woman walked diligently down the unpaved street. Her little feet quickly scurried from left and right trying to avoid others. Her small feet continued to get stepped on as she finally stoped in the middle of the crowd. The young girl growled as her eyes drifted ahead seeing the never ending crowd seem to go on for hours. Without a second look she quickly lept ontop of the nearest building and pranced along to her destination. As she walked she slowly looked down at her clothes. She quickly slid her hands down the dark blue strapless dress she wore. The dress wrapped dilegently around her curves. The detatched sleeves waved furiously in the air, flapping rapidly. A small tail wiggled its way out of the bottom of the dress, and wrapped down her leg. She quickly reached down pulling it back into her dress. Her ears lay hidden under her pink hair, as it laid down her shoulders.

Before she knew it, she was at her destination. She quickly dropped onto the ground as she spun around walking into the ramen shop. Nine years has been a long time, she went from young girl to a fully developed woman. She wondered what her old friends reaction would be of her new self.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

The clock had been ticking a bit. Meaning that the time in which the day had been birthed had been slowly moving about. Letting all the flow of the air that came into the shop, briskly touch the patrons. Aaziel had been sitting down. His hands placed on the table, palms down. He was breathing in a rhythmic pattern. His eyes looking at the small cup of tea which had been on display before him. Its fumes rose slowly, it had a undetermined flavor. Especially seeing as he never stated what he exactly wanted. He would wait a few minutes before his friend arrived, so now seemed like the best time to get some reading in. He would whip out his book, and a cold aura seemed to be about him. He was just attempting to not get irritated today. He just wanted to make it through the day without smashing in someones face.

As he let the words enter his brain, smiling at a few pages and trying to cover up a few chuckles, he soon realizes that someone has entered the store. Only a few seconds later, a sound was heard. It was apparently not what he expected, but he would allow it to happen. Those sounds entered his ears, and where signals sent to his brain. His white eyes where ready to get a grasp on the face of this new person, and they did so when his head moved to the side. He looked at his friend, she appeared to have changed drastically. Her body being that of amazing, nothing short of sheer perfection. This was a good sign, like him she too cared about appearing in peak physical conditioning. He was overwhelmed to say the least. Her attractiveness made him question her identity, this was not the same flat-chested kid he used to roam around with.

He reached outwards, fingers grasping that cup and then bringing the tea to his mouth. He let the fluids enter his mouth and then let the warmth consume him. He made an audible noise as he placed the cup back down. He parted his lips and spoke. "It has surely been a long time, and I might be mistaken about who you are, but I'll ask anyway. Are you Kyrie Inuzuka? If so, then wow. I can see you finally grew into your body." He stated. He gave a small grin, showing that he had a sense of humor. He was excited to see this girl, he knew it was Kyrie, but with some many ninjas knowing how to use the Henge technique, it was pretty accurate to assume that questioning people was allowed. He stood up and reached outwards to the chair next too him, pulling it back he offered it to her with a smile. He wondered about her personality, her looks where already captivating enough, his childhood friend changed physically, but how much so mentally did she. Well this conversation would surely decide that. After she would either sit-down, or approach the table in which he seated, he would begin to talk to her. His voice deep. "How has life been? Anything new?" He was quite ready to understand her more. His goal now, was to learn about his long lost friend.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie
Genin
Genin
Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 3:56 pm

Kyrie breathed heavily as she stepped into the building breathing in the shops heave aroma. The aroma was rich with hot peppers and other spices, along with the smell of the many other people in the shop. One familiar smell stuck to her, as she turned to see a man greet her. He seemed to remember her quite well, as her lips curaled forming into a wide smile. Her blue eyes fixed on his, as the former memories pored in. There was no mistake in her mind, that it had to be her old childhood friend. Her eyes quickly made not of the differences between then and now.

Without saying anything she sat down plopping into the seat. Why yes that would be. Her voice was soft low, as it was followed by a small giggle. I see you have grown as well, bout time. Another giggle followed shortly. Life has been good, very good spent a lot of time training to be a ninja, as i see u have too. And anything new? After nine years u ask that really?. But its nice to talk to you. Kyrie smiled playfully at her old companion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Upon her starting to speak to him. He laughed at what he had actually said too her. He felt kind of stupid asking that, but then again, he always had something witty to retort. Or sarcastic, whichever you want. "Well, I just wanted to make sure your intelligence was up to par." He stated as he stuck his tongue out at her. He then reached to grab his tea, and brought it up to his lips. "I had a mission that lasted a few years. The payout was good however, learned quite a few new tricks." He stated as he reached out and touched the table, making a small tree sprout from it. A smile was locked upon his face as he looked at her. "You avoided the question. Whats new Kyrie-chan?" He stated as he looked at the tree and continued to morph its shape and look.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie
Genin
Genin
Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Kyrie continued to smil at the young man, her eyes searching around tell they finally focused on his. She calmly began to hum softly on her self, as her hand softly taped on the table softly making a beat. She looked around as she spoke softly. I do believe it is, not to slow. A mission that lasted years, truly terrible just terrible. Hmm well maybe not, getting away from this village sounds lovely about right now.... She mumbled to herself lightly, just under her breath until her mind got back on track. Her eyes quickly focused on the tree mimicking its movement, studying ever detail. She spoke still amazed by the plant, I see, I have learned a few things myself but most of them I cant show you in a place like this. She giggled once again winking at her friend before her eyes went back to the plant. Like I said a lot is new, new job, new "hobbies", been beating men off my doorstep. Like I said a little to much to talk about now. How about yourself, whats new with you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 7:29 pm

He looked at her, and smirked a bit once she winked at him. He responded to her, "You can't show me in a place like this? Oh, id love to see these new tricks you learned first hand, when we have some time." He stated as he laughed a bit. He stretched out and looked at the tree, it started to wilt, and then eventually it faded as he stopped feeding his chakra into it, and reverted it back into his own body. He stared at where it once was and dug into his pocket. As if he was looking for something important. It was after-all his money so he could pay for the stuff he just ingested.

Taking the money out, he placed it on the table and looked around. Smirking as he took one last sip from his tea. He raised up from the table and looked at his friend. "Well, did you want to get out of here? I'm pretty sure we can do something else." He stated as he dusted himself off. Looking around once more before giving her a warm hearted smile. He held his hand out in order to lift her up, so that they could exit. He had already paid for both his, and her meals. For it was just his personality to do so. He was so happy that she didn't lose her kindness. He headed out the door. He was going to leave either way. He hated being indoors. After all he was a senju.
Back to top Go down
Kyrie
Genin
Genin
Kyrie

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Kyrie leaned back slowly in her chair as she breathed heavily. The sweet aroma filled her lungs as her entire body relaxed. The food and the smell reminded of the good old days. The smell of friends, good food, and peace. Everyone moved apart after her child hood it was so good to feel at ease after so long. Her eyes moved upward fixing on the mans once again as her attention refocused. He seemed to have caught her bait as she chuckled lightly. Before she knew it he asked to leave. She happily nodded as she took his hand pulling herself up following him out the door. She stopped breathing in the fresh air, as she looked around. With that moment a thought popped into her head as a clever smile arose. She giggled at Aazeil as she spoke softly. well i got an idea, since your so eager to see whats new why dont i show you. Also no looking up my dress you pervert With her last word she nodded signaling for him to follow her as she jumped over him landing ontop of a near by building. She ran to a wooded region and waited for him there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)   The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forest of the Beast (Kyrie)
Page 1 of 1