Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) 1123334480
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) NRPG2
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) SDaffiliatebutton
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Btb8lj1308274777
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Nrpbutton
Donations
Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Empty
PostSubject: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:17 pm

It was a bight sunny day in Kumo Kiyomi was walking along bored not paying Attention to where she was going she seemed to have reached the edge of town and stopped at a little Ramen Shop."Umm one Spicy chicken Ramen and a water please."Kiyomi said digging into her wallet pulling out some Ryo waiting for her order watching and listening to the birds sing and the wind blow on the crisp morning."Its so peaceful out here sometimes i wish days like this would never end."Kiyomi said to herself taking a deep breath of clean air taking a big wif of the Ramen cooking."Mmm it smells so Yummy."Kiyomi said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Genin
Genin
Fenix

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:35 pm

Fenix had been searching the near by area for a few hour's now and he decided he was hungry,When he went into the store he saw a girl sitting there eating ramen so he came up beside her and said "Spicy chicken huh....i also get that when i come here." he looked over at the girl and smiled and said "Hi, i am Fenix, i am the kage... and you are? "Fenix back to the waiter and said "i will take what she is having but instead of water give me a glass of wine...no give me a bottle better yet of the best stuff you have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 3:43 pm

Kiyomi was sitting at the counter sipping on her water as she heard the man say."Spicy chicken huh....i also get that when i come here."This made Kiyomi jump almost falling out of her seat her eyes widdened as she heard him say he was the Kage."I'm Kiyomi."the shy seventeen year old said extending her hand to Fenix smiling."its a pleasure to meet you Kage-sama."Kiyomi said as the Waiter put there food in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Genin
Genin
Fenix

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:24 pm

"AHHAHAHAHA sorry if i scared you ma'am, i just figured you would of heard me come in." Fenix got to thinking and wondered how old the beautiful lady beside him was so he said to her "And how old are you miss kiyomi " Fenix was so lost in this girls looks he wasn't even paying attention to the food they gave them.Fenix then came back to his senses and started to eat,after eating a few bites Fenix looked up at Kiyomi and said "Your name is 100% true, i have never saw a girl so beautiful in my life."Fenix was nervous so he looked back down at his food and started to chow down. Then he realized that he had bought a bottle of wine and poured two glasses of the wine that the waiter gave them.Fenix went to hand the girl one of the glasses and didn't even ask the girl if she liked wine or what color he thought to himself " You idiot you just fucked up on your dream girl "Fenix started to sweat a little bit from being so nervous but was hoping he wasn't going to sweat enough where it was noticeable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:41 pm

Kiyomi smiled sweetly looking into Fenix's eyes."I'm Seventeen how old are you."Kiyomi said turning to her ramen taking a few bites wiping her mouth taking a sip of water and began to blush lightly as he said."Your name is 100% true, i have never saw a girl so beautiful in my life."This made Kiyomi hide her blushing face with her hair."T-Thank you F-Fenix."Kiyomi said nervously taking a few more bites of her ramen peeking up at Fenix as he gave her a cup of wine Kiyomi looked up still blushing lightly and took a sip of the Wine."Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Genin
Genin
Fenix

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Fenix locked eyes with Kiyomi immediately and while staring into her eyes he said "I am nigh-teen years old ."Fenix used a napkin to wipe the sweat from his forehead and then looked back in her eyes telling her " I see you blushing does this mean i didn't blow my chance?"he was so nervous he was in a deep stare with Kiyomi's eyes and it felt like he was dreaming."I hope this wine is alright this is only a little ramen store its nothing major like i will give you if you accept my offer to take you on a date."he was terrified of the answer he was going to receive but he wouldn't dare show it so he says "You are the cutest person ever, you give me butterfly's in my stomach, so will you please go on a date with me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Kiyomi smiled sweetly at Fenix as he told her his age Kiyomi giggled as she saw him wipe the sweat from his forehead as he said."I see you blushing does this mean i didn't blow my chance?"Kiyomi blushed more making her cheeks bright pink the bight pink blush stuck on her face as Fenix asked Kiyomi out on a date Kiyomi's heart started to race as she started twisting her hair with her right hand."Uhmm...Y-Y-Yes..I will Fenix."Kiyomi said leaning over kissing his cheek lightly pulling back smiling still blushing as she giggled happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))   Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking in Kumo((Open no Fighting))
Page 1 of 1