Ninja Legend's Testing Site
First Stage Senju Training  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
First Stage Senju Training  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
First Stage Senju Training  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
First Stage Senju Training  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
First Stage Senju Training  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
First Stage Senju Training  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
First Stage Senju Training  Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
First Stage Senju Training  1123334480
First Stage Senju Training  NRPG2
First Stage Senju Training  SDaffiliatebutton
First Stage Senju Training  Btb8lj1308274777
First Stage Senju Training  Nrpbutton
Donations
First Stage Senju Training  1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

First Stage Senju Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tactical
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

First Stage Senju Training  Empty
PostSubject: First Stage Senju Training    First Stage Senju Training  EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Alaric runs toward an area he remembered long ago when he was just a child coming to Amegakure as a refugee. The area was filled with flowers and grass; it reminded him so much of his home village that he grew up in. As he arrives, he breathes in the fresh air. There was no rain, no sorrow, and no conflict. Walking further down the grass plains, he finds a waterfall and thinks to himself that the place is a good place to train and hone his skills. He walks on the water to go directly under the waterfall. He sits down a flat rock meditates, focusing on everything that has happened. In his mind, he is trying to make everything as vivid as possible.
Even though the destruction of his village occurred when he was young he remembered some parts of the event. Flames were everywhere, people screaming, blood on people’s faces, and bodies laying on the ground motionless. As the images of the event becoming stronger, he loses his concentration of body holding the pressure of the waterfall and then falls into the water. Drifting lower and lower to the ground of the pond, he looks up and the sun as it shines its light on the surface of the water. Questions begin to pop in his head, “If I was there now, would I have been able to stop it? Would Mom and Dad still be alive? Could my village still exist?” His eye lids slowly close and where there use to be light turned to darkness.
“AHHHHHHHHHH!” His eyes immediately open and he rushes to surface. Alaric gasps for air and hears the scream again. The scream was from a young baby girl at his village who was just standing. A rock nearby mirages the young girl that is crying in his mind. “Water Release: Water Whip. PLEASE STOP CRYING, YOURE NOT REA!” Alaric swings his water whip towards the rock, the rock breaks but the sound of the cry is still present.
With some much going on in his mind, he drops to his knees and clutches head. The pain of the high pitch screams, makes him pass out. In couple of minutes he walks up to the sound of his mother calling out to him, and then suddenly the pain, the screaming, the crying disappears. He stands rejuvenated with energy and walks back to the waterfall and sits on the same rock. “Water Clone Technique” A water clone is made and begins to throw some pebbles at him. “Water Clone Technique” Another water clone is made and throws more pebbles at him. And then another water clone and then another. The clones that he made, were trying to break his concentration.
After a couple of hours his concentration breaks and the water clone disappear. His body is heavily bruised from the rocks being throws at him. He stands onto his two fight and creates one water clone.
“Alaric, you ready? You look pretty beat up.”
“Shut up and let’s get this over with.”
“Whatever you’re the real one.”
“WATER RELEASE: WATER WHIP times two”. A water whip forms on both arms of Alaric.
“HAHA, so we really are gonna do this.” His water clone does the same thing and makes to water whips with his arms. Alaric thinks to himself “Man I don’t know how much longer I can do this for; I think my chakra is almost gone.”
The fight begins; both Alaric and his clone make powerful swings at each other. But then after one of their whips collide; the clone swings his whip towards one of Alaric’s legs and ties around it. With a strong force, the clones the leg and makes Alaric fall to the ground. Alaric is out of breathe, his clone walks up to Alaric and speaks to him.
“Hey Alaric, you tired? You in pain?”
“Of course I am.”
“Well yea I know, I mean I am you, but remember, everything is in the mind. The things that we do or do not do are decisions made in our heads. Whether we choose to listen, is up to you.” The clone then disappears.
Alaric keeps the words that his clone spoke to him. “Everything is in the mind.”

word count 711
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: First Stage Senju Training    First Stage Senju Training  EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Nightray
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Nightray

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: First Stage Senju Training    First Stage Senju Training  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 pm

bump again
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: First Stage Senju Training    First Stage Senju Training  EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Stamped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Stage Senju Training    First Stage Senju Training  Empty

Back to top Go down

First Stage Senju Training
Page 1 of 1