Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] 1123334480
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] NRPG2
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] SDaffiliatebutton
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Btb8lj1308274777
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Nrpbutton
Donations
Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Empty
PostSubject: Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]   Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Once again, the leader of the Hoshi clan was sitting right beside a fountain that had glowing yellow plasma moving within the fountain as if it was dancing a bit. The female, Kaelos, has her violet hued eyes closed as the floating yellow plasma balls that barely lit up the Nebula Shrine were moving ever so slowly within the air. They were in no rush and had no place to be, they were idle in every way. The female let out a small breath that she had been holding in for who knows how long, before her closed eyes started to open. “It’s time…” She said out loud before she stood up and took the marble sized orb that only the clan leader could carry on their body. The Celestial Orb. A Legendary Artifact/Heirloom of the Hoshi No Kodomo. That’s what the marble within Kaelos’ hand is. Something so small holds so much value. “Hoshi No Kodomo Call Upon Thee…” She recited the phrase to make the marble turn on and start to float within the air along with the other plasma balls. But this one is bigger than the others, almost as big as a basket ball, and it’s color was different as well. Instead of it glowing yellow, it’s glow was a blue color to reveal the level of training Kaelos was about to go through. As she watched the orb for a few long seconds in pure silence, she opened her mouth once more to recite a chant that would begin her training. “Gods of the Stars that watch over, Open my eyes to the Truth.” She chanted as she continued to watch the orb for it’s response to the chant. She was told this chant before by the clan leader before her, as that was the only way she would’ve known the phrase in the first place.

The Orb will glow causing a chain reaction within the shrine, 'awakening' it in a sense. The shrine glows with a blue very similar to the orb and it will transport the one attempting to gain it's final power to a dimension known as the "Celestial Universe". This area appears to be Outer Space with the lights of stars shining brightly in the distance. Nebulae and Galaxies can be seen and other astronomic bodies. It is here that Kaelos will do the last bit of her training to gain the second to last level that she is capable of reaching. Her violet hued gaze would look about in awe and wonder as she took in the surrounding area she was in. The clan leader before her didn’t tell her about this, but he did tell her that this was all about mental strength…not physical. This would be the toughest for her yet, as her mental state is not always controlled by her. The orb she spoke to appeared right in front of her and started to spin a bit much like the planets surrounding her as it started to speak to her. “Why is it that you want to gain the power of this stage? How will you use such power?” It asked her in a booming like voice. The training has just begun.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

PostSubject: Re: Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]   Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptyThu May 05, 2011 10:36 am

Kaelos’ eyes widened a bit at the two questions that the orb asked her. Those two questions were like asking her what the meaning of life was. She narrowed her eyes some as she started to think of how to best explain her answers to the orb floating in front of her face. “Why do I want to gain the power of the Blue Nova stage? I want to show that my Clan is just as powerful as the other Clans that are more well known, if not more so. I want to prove to others that I’m not a monster that can’t amount to anything except for killing.” She stated as her voice held the passion behind her words. Her eyes then shifted a bit as they filled with sadness before she turned her head away from the orb and looked up to see the lights of stars shining brightly in the distance. Nebulae and Galaxies can be seen and other astronomic bodies. She was thinking of her last reason that she wanted this huge amount of power. It was for him. To redeem his death. Her cousin, Hadora Hoshi. The only member of her family she truly loved and looked up to. The only member of her family that she considered truly her family. And now he’s gone. Leaving her to be the heir to what her Clan was and will be. “My cousin, Hadora Hoshi, the previous Clan leader before myself. I am also wanting to gain the power of this stage to redeem his name from the horrible way that he was killed. I want to make him proud as he was the one I mentored after during my whole life. I will follow his footsteps and make his death one that will be the last within my kind due to others killing him.” She said softly at first, but louder as she lowered her head and stared at the orb that has been silent through her whole speech. “I see.” The orb spoke in it’s booming voice as it floated away for a few moments before it floated right back to her. “And what of the use of the Clan’s power from acquiring this stage? Will you use it for your own personal gain or for the good of the Clan itself?” The orb asked.

“For the good of the Clan. I will not allow myself or my alter ego to use such a power to kill innocents or to wage war where there is no meaning for it.” Kaelos answered as her hands balled up to fists. Oh how she hated when this Orb was questioning her loyalty when it came to her Clan. But she understood that this was a test of her mental strength. “Very well then. I shall give you the power of the Blue Nova stage that was passed down from Clan leader to Clan leader since the first Hoshi members were made. Use the power well.” The Orb stated before everything suddenly went black and no sound nor light was around. It was as if she was within a black hole of sorts as she closed her eyes, feeling the power surge into her suddenly. Once her eyes were reopened when she felt that she can look now. She was back in the Nebula Shrine. Her body was standing right beside the fountain and the yellow orbs still moved about lazily. The orb she spoke to earlier was now within one of her hands. It was as if nothing has happened. As if it was all simply a dream. But she knew better then that. How did she know that it wasn’t simply a dream? Her brain now held the knowledge that comes with plasma entirely. In a way, she had the true knowledge of the element of her Clan. She smirked as she puts the marble sized orb where she usually kept it hidden and safe before she left the Nebula Shrine. In a way, she was a brand new woman.

1208 / 1000
Back to top Go down
ZodiacWolf
Genin
Genin
ZodiacWolf

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]   Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] EmptySat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm

approved kin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]   Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taiyougan Stage 5 [Blue Nova]
Page 1 of 1