Ninja Legend's Testing Site
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) 1123334480
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) NRPG2
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) SDaffiliatebutton
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Btb8lj1308274777
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Nrpbutton
Donations
8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Empty
PostSubject: 8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)   8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 12:40 am

Jiro wandered into the training field and sat down. He had to think for awhile. Thoughts of people calling him weak and insignificant entered his mind. He immediately dispersed the thoughts and got up. "I'll prove them all wrong... I have to." he thought, an emotionless look on his face, as if he was either going to give up or train harder than ever. For the longest time there was nothing but silence. The dim glow in his eyes gazing at the floor. "...I have to gain strength. Something to give me that extra boost. That last resort technique that every shinobi should have..." he finally spoke to himself, clenching his fist. A new look was in his face, not of depression and sadness, but not of hope and determination either. It was of anger, rage and hate, which wasn't a good sign. He rarely ever gets this way.

Jiro pulled out his sword and slashed a wooden post horizontally with it. A basic cut, nothing fancy. Atleast that's how it looked at first. A second later, Jiro raised his head as the upper half of the post slid off and fell to the ground. His sword had actually cut all the way through the post without even looking like anything had happened. He was done with concentration moves, though. Jiro rushed to the next one in a berserk fashion, slashing wildly at another post. By the time he was done with it this time, it was slashed into so many pieces that he couldn't even count them.

For a while, he laughed maniacally at the difference in power between slashing calmly and wildly. "So all I have to do is go berserk on my enemy... that's so damn simple! Ahahaha!" he shouted out loud as he kicked some of the wood on the ground, then stomped it to even small pieces. "Wait... this... this isn't like me... why am I so angry...?" he thought. "Maybe it's the Sharingan...? Is it because I'm not mature enough to handle its power yet...? Or is it the bell..." he thought as he looked at the bell hanging loosely around his neck. He was then shocked when he came to a conclusion that would have been painfully obvious if he was thinking straight. "Wait... it isn't any of those things. It's just... me?" he thought as he realized it was his fault and his alone.

He fell to the floor and clutched at his head. "Ugh... what's this pain?!" he thought as he gradually struggled to get back up. After about 20 seconds, he was standing up again. When he stood up, he felt as if he was reborn. His body felt strangely different, especially his head. It felt alot lighter than it used to be. His thoughts felt more clear and as if he could run a mile. Suddenly an image popped into his mind. The image of him kicking someone into the air, then appearing behind them, latching onto them and spinning into the ground. "What was that?" he thought, the image disappearing. He decided to copy whatever the image was. He kicked a wooden stump into the air in the exact same way, then jumped, appearing behind the stump. Hesitating at first, he latched onto the stump and the two of them slammed into the ground at a high speed on the way down.

When the dust from the attack settled, Jiro stumbled out of the rubble. The stump was pretty much split open when he looked at it. However, he stopped feeling lighter and returned to normal. In fact, his body felt worse than before. He couldn't even perform any Jutsu. Tired and beaten, he decided to head home for now, shocked at how a session of simply gathering thoughts gained him a new ability. But for now, that was the last thing on his mind as he dragged himself home, far more tired than he was before.

I've finished. 658 words total (Not including this message). I believe this calls for the 1st Gate aswell as the Front/Primary Lotus?
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: 8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)   8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 4:05 pm

You gain the first gate but Primary Lotus is a jutsu which must be bought so therefore it cannot be learned through this type of training.

Gate training Approved.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: 8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)   8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Aisu Caelum wrote:
You gain the first gate but Primary Lotus is a jutsu which must be bought so therefore it cannot be learned through this type of training.

Gate training Approved.

Ah, alright then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)   8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!) Empty

Back to top Go down

8 Chakra Gates (1st Gate; done!)
Page 1 of 1