Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) 1123334480
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) NRPG2
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) SDaffiliatebutton
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Btb8lj1308274777
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Nrpbutton
Donations
Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Empty
PostSubject: Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)   Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

"Alright, I'm going to learn the 3rd Gate today." Jiro thought to himself in his head with determination gleaming in his eye and a tint of anger and frustration. He was walking along a river bank and decided that his warm up would be to run along the water for 30 minutes. Without a thought of hesitation in his mind, he stormed onto the water and ran along at a fairly slow pace at first, a casual morning jog if you will. Except that it wasn't morning. It was really late at night, probably around 12 or 1 in the morning at this point. Most would be sleeping or planning to assassinate a high-ranking official, but him? Nope, just training. He sped up a bit as thoughts swirled through his head. "What would the 3rd gate be like? As physically straining and powerful as the previous ones? Would it be godly, or would there be no change at all?" aswell as "Is training this potentially life threatening technique even worth the trouble?". But Jiro couldn't care less. All he wanted was power by any means necessary, and would gladly give up a few broken and torn muscles to do so.

He was finished his warm up when he heard a scream. It sounded like a woman's from what he could tell. He ran through the bushes and trees and saw a woman struggling against a bunch of ninja. Rogues, from the look of it. Jiro squinted trying to see what was going on, and saw one that was supposedly the leader of them and wearing a Leaf Chunin/Jonin flak jacket with scratches on it and a huge slash from the shoulder to the waist. "Just give us the money you owe us for our, eh.... "Protection" services." he grinned and pulled out an odd-shaped knife that was curved like a crescent and raised it to her chin. She handed over the money in a panic and the leader took it and a murderous grin came across his face. He jumped back behind his posse of ninja and raised his hand. "Boys.... slaughter her." he said, then put his hands in his pockets and turned around to walk away. "Scum..." Jiro muttered under his breath and stepped in before they could get close to the woman, and easily beat them in Taijutsu. The leader turned around and looked at Jiro, then to the unconscious bodies of his henchmen. "Aw, I'm so sad." the leader said sarcastically with a look of mock disappointment.

Two more ninja that were also wearing Konoha flak jackets and 2 in Anbu uniforms showed up now. "Have fun. These guys are out of your league, kid." he said, continuing to walk down the narrow path that could barely be seen due to the darkness and on top of that, the 2 Anbu and 2 presumed Chunin (As for their age, they were too young to be Jonin, 15 or 16 at best.). Jiro knew he had to be cautious this time around. He decided it'd be best to take on the two Chunin first. One of them pulled out a kunai, however his hand was shaking and he dropped it a couple of times. The nervous Chunin approached Jiro slowly and with caution. The look in his eyes was just begging Jiro, as if he was saying in his mind that he just wanted this to end already. Jiro looked straight into his eyes with burning rage and shifted to a 1 Tomoe Sharingan. The look scared the Chunin out of his mind and he stumbled back a bit. In split second timing, Jiro saw this as his chance. "1st Gate, open!" Jiro thought in his mind. He ran at the Chunin, whom was caught off guard, and blitzed the hell out of him, cutting him open really bad and killing him. The second Chunin came from behind and slashed Jiro with a kunai to the back then jumped back a bit to see if that would finish him. Much to his shock, however, it didn't. As soon as the cut appeared, tendrils came out of Jiro's back and stitched it back to normal, leaving only a couple faint stitches behind. The Chunin nearly fell over in shock and tried to recover from it, but could not un-see what he had just seen. Jiro turned around and glared at him with immense anger, and pointed his finger at the Chunin. Unfortunately for the poor rogue ninja, he had no idea what this meant and assumed he was just pointing at him as a way of saying "You're next", and would surely still give him some time to recover, right? Wrong. A tendril shot out of Jiro's finger tip as he did this and lunged the Chunin through the throat, which obviously killed him. As the tendril retracted back into Jiro's finger tip and turned around again to look at the two Anbu, who strangely enough, were in the exact same place. Jiro waited for one of them to make a move, but they just stood there, not even breathing or moving in the slightest, aside from their clothes blowing in the intense wind that existed on this cold winter night.

"Wait a minute...!" Jiro shouted out loud. He walked up to the Anbu and slashed him in half. Much as he expected, when he examined the body, it was made out of wood. He did the same to the other and was met with the same result. "Damn. They tricked me into being more cautious to attack by placing two fake Anbu here to stall me while the leader got away..." Jiro thought, frustrated that he didn't catch on sooner, and yet relieved that he didn't actually have to fight any Anbu as he doubt he could take them on. Jiro got back to his feet and looked at the narrow path that the leader had gone down. He wanted to ensure that this man payed for wasting his training time. Trying to kill an innocent woman too, but mostly for wasting training time, as Jiro gave twice as many shits about growing in strength than he ever did about some damsel in distress. And so Jiro ran down the path until he was met with the same man as before, along with atleast 200 rogue ninja around him. "You still wanna fight kid? Well I brought my WHOLE gang to the party! Little nuisance, just let us get away with the 50 000 Ryo we stole off that girl! We don't want to kill you!" he shouted as the ninja all glared at Jiro with the intent to kill. Jiro's frown shifted to a grin. "Funny, because I REALLY want to kill you." he responded and drew his katana. Instantly after he did this action, however, the leader attached a rope to the handle of his hooked knife and threw it, hooking his katana and pulling it into his possession. "Now you're defenseless! Good luck now, kid." he said and ordered his dedicated thugs and henchmen to attempt beating down the young Uchiha. Jiro charged right into the middle of the group and waited for them all to surround him. "This is your last chance. I want to kill lowlife scum like you badly, but return the girl's money and I'll leave you alone." he said and then activated his Leaf Sharingan, the green Sharingan that was almost mesmerizing to look at in comparison to the more menacing-looking regular, red Sharingan.

"Little brat." the leader grunted under his breath and ordered that they kill Jiro. All of the rogue ninja threw Shuriken at him at once. He avoided them all with relative ease, a lack of emotion in his face as he did so. He could hear death cries and moans of pain in the background as he danced around the open area, intentionally making the thugs hit their own men as common sense would tell you that being in a circle and throwing something straight in front of you would eventually hit the person across from you if nothing else was blocking its way. He engaged in Taijutsu with the few brave souls who decided to try blitzing him with punches and kicks. Unfortunately, they were all much too slow. Jiro decided he had enough playing around and shot tendrils out of his body from all directions, lashing out, stabbing and running people through, wacking them in the sides of the head, picking a few of them up and tossing them a few yards away which would inevitably break every bone in their poor bodies. Soon, only a wide open plain full of dead bodies was around, all but one whom was now 10 feet in front of him. "1st Gate... open." Jiro shouted and rushed forward, barraging the leader with punches and kicks of all different varieties. He eventually landed one and socked the leader square in the chest, sending him flying backwards, and then pulling him back in with tendrils extending from his arm to take the sword back that he stole and proceed to nail him again, this time directly in the stomach which sent him flying into a tree and the tree collapsing on him. Jiro walked over to the man's dead body and breathed heavily. However, he puffed into smoke seconds later and was replaced with a log. From behind, he felt sharp pain in his left shoulder. He looked at his shoulder and saw the hooked dagger sunk deep in his skin. Still attached to the rope, the leader pulled him in and smashed him across the face, sending blood flying everywhere as Jiro grinded into the ground. Jiro, now struggling to get up, decided to perform a fire Jutsu from the ground. He cast the hand signs and blew out a fireball. "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu!" he roared in an act of desperation. The man easily dodged and threw the hooked knife again, digging into his right shoulder this time. Deciding he'd be dead if he got reeled in this time, Jiro cut the rope with his katana, pulled the hook out and threw it right back at him, though it missed. "Getting so desperate as to perform a Jutsu from an incorrect position? Pathetic." he said and threw a shuriken, which hit Jiro in the midsection, thankfully missing any vital organs. Jiro's reactions were getting slower and he was getting more and more tired. "Let's just finish it." the leader said and threw 2 Shuriken, one aiming for Jiro's heart and another for his head. "I... can't move..." he thought. "2nd gate, open!" he thought, which recovered him enough to dodge them by a millimeter, scratching his cheek a bit.

"I... need more strength..." he thought in his head as the leader threw another 5 shuriken coming at him extremely fast. "Yes... I feel it.... 3rd Gate, open!" Jiro shouted out loud. A centimeter away from Jiro's head, he disappeared in a flash, so fast that not a single shuriken connected and went flying into the ground behind where Jiro was seconds ago. "Wha... where is he?!" the leader shouted in a panic. "Behind you..." Jiro whispered into his ear in a murderous tone. Before the leader could react, Jiro kicked him in the back and sent him flying. "Yes... more... MORE!!!!" Jiro shouted. "4th Gate, OPEN!" he shouted angrily and disappeared even faster than before. At this point, Jiro's skin was red, not that anyone could even see that judging from how fast he was going, but still. He appeared in front of the leader before he even hit the ground and picked him up, threw him into the air, and began rapidly kicking and punching him so fast that a normal eye couldn't even see it, then slammed him into the ground seconds later. When the dust cleared, Jiro fell to the ground and could barely walk. He was doing better than the guy that he had just released all his anger out on though. He was a thread away from death. Jiro got up and limped over to him. "No... NO! Don't do this, please! I'll give you all the money if you'll spare me!" he shouted in a scared voice. "I already told you... I really want to kill you. So badly that you CANNOT put a price on it... and now, heheheh..." Jiro glared at the already-defeated victim murderously. Tendrils shot out of Jiro's backs and picked the man up for him. "I'll be retrieving that heart of yours... as a reward, if you will." he continued with a glare of insanity which made the leader's eyes widen the point that could not be considered humanly possible. "PLEASE! DON'T! DON'T DO-" he was silenced at that very moment as a tendril extending from Jiro's arm shot through his chest and ripped his heart out, then absorbed it through his body. He let the dead man's body fall to the floor in a pile of his own blood and organs. When the tendrils retracted, Jiro felt extremely weak despite the energy boost he had just gotten from taking the man's heart. Probably due to blood loss and the Gates. "Heheh... I'm getting stronger...." Jiro muttered under his breath then collapsed unconscious due to being way too tired to even take another step.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)   Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 1:48 am

Total word count is 2215; I do believe this calls for the 3rd and 4th Gates now?
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)   Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 3:05 am

DOne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)   Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Chakra Gates (Gates 3 and 4; Done)
Page 1 of 1