Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Land Ho!!!! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Land Ho!!!! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Land Ho!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Land Ho!!!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Land Ho!!!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Land Ho!!!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Land Ho!!!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Land Ho!!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Land Ho!!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Land Ho!!!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Land Ho!!!! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Land Ho!!!! Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Land Ho!!!! 1123334480
Land Ho!!!! NRPG2
Land Ho!!!! SDaffiliatebutton
Land Ho!!!! Btb8lj1308274777
Land Ho!!!! Nrpbutton
Donations
Land Ho!!!! 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Land Ho!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Male TP : 7

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: N/A

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:00 pm

When the boat reached the island kagejiro jumped ashore. He looked around, looking at the island then back at the boat. It was unscathed and his team mate Higeki Uchiha was sitting in it. "well we should get started eh?" Kagejiro turned around and debated whether or not to bring out his puppet. Deciding not to yet he waited for a response from the Uchiha.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:27 am

It seemed as if the Chuunin exam had finally started, the mist was completely gone. Well, it was supposed to be gone, at least not in the area where the team from Konoha was. There, the mist had not ended, it was still there. As far as they knew, nothing changed, the original mist never ended to them. But, truth to be told, the mist which was here before the exam started, it was actually gone. But, in this area, it was replaced by the mist created by someone else. The moisture wealthy area of this island, it was quite perfect for water techniques such as this and Kiri shinobi knew how to use it. Though, to these Konoha shinobi it seemed as if the original mist never ended, little did they know that someone was actually after them. Well, actually, they were about to find out. Suddenly, out of the thick mist, in front of the one who was out of the boat and three meters away, a copy of an figure appeared one meter in front of him. With a tantto in his right arm, the man spoke: "Hello there." His voice was calm and smoothing, it seemed as if he was not actually after the duo, as if he was here to talk with them. But, that was far from the truth, this man was after them and he wanted their scroll, but they couldn't tell that. Well, yet again, something that they were about to find out. Suddenly, a split second later, the man started to talk again, with the same smoothing voice which hid the sound of a sharp object arriving to the scene of crime. "I would like to fight you for your scroll, no matter which one you got." After he spoke those words, the figure rose his hand and his tantto towards the man who was out of the boat, taking a battle stance. Hmm, they seem strong. But, yet again, I might win if I make them fight me in close combat; thought the man, as he awaited for an answer from the duo. He came to this island a few moments before them and he used his Hidden Mist to make cower, as he sensed them coming using his Chakra Sensing Technique. Finding them with it was so easy, since they did not have any kind of Chakra Suppression Techniques. And so the waiting started, were they going to accept his challenge?
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 am

Higeki was getting out of the boat just as someone showed up. The mist seemed to have stayed though he thought it would have been lifted by now for the exams to start. Someone was already there for the groups scroll, but he wasn't willing to give it up so easily so he jumped out of the boat and into a fighting stance. "You aren't going to get our scroll, so you can fight all you want!" Higeki was prepared for the challenge and knew with tow on one this fight wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:23 am

Kagejiro looked at the new comer and smiled. This mist was a nuisance and needed to be cleared. Kagejiro touched one of his scrolls and in one quick motion pulled it out, unrolled it, summoned his puppet, rerolled the scroll, and pit it back in its place. He had the puppet move behind Higeki and with one hand had it start spinning the scythe like a propellor. The wind started to push the mist towards the starnger as it cleared away from Higeki and him. "well...what should we do my friend?" Kagejiro spoke to his teammate.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:08 pm

OOC:
Alexander wrote:

Suddenly, out of the thick mist, in front of the one who was out of the boat and three meters away, a copy of an figure appeared one meter in front of him. With a tantto in his right arm, the man spoke: "Hello there." His voice was calm and smoothing, it seemed as if he was not actually after the duo, as if he was here to talk with them. But, that was far from the truth, this man was after them and he wanted their scroll, but they couldn't tell that. Well, yet again, something that they were about to find out. Suddenly, a split second later, the man started to talk again, with the same smoothing voice which hid the sound of a sharp object arriving to the scene of crime. "I would like to fight you for your scroll, no matter which one you got."

Right, so, calling a hit here. I hinted that something sharp was coming at you and that the voice of my Water Clone hid it. So, since you did not respond to it, you lose. Dickish move, I know. But, then again, this was a two against one battle, so I was kinda out of options.

Indeed, something else was out there as well, the figure in front of the duo was not alone. Like mentioned before, the sound of something sharp, in this case from a kunai, was hidden by the voice of the young looking boy, who was actually a Water Clone. When the kunai stroke the neck of the other person, his body vanished in a cloud of smoke, same happening to his partner. The only thing which was left, it was their scroll. The clone, it made a few steps forwards, using his left hand to grab the scroll. Then, it returned into the mist, meeting up with the original Alexander and giving them the scroll. Tsch, bish ruined my plan, I was gonna beat them. Oh wait, he and I are the same person; the not so bright clone thought. Anways, after taking the scroll from his dimwit servant, Alexander observed the scroll, noticing that it was a earth one. Oh how lucky he was, it was time to go back. Together with his copy, Alexander boarded a boat and they left, still under the cover of the mist.

Exit
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:04 pm

OOC: for one if you were DRAWING the kunai you cant appear and auto hit. For two if you threw it you would have mmissed because we both moved after this post and unless you can change its direction then u you are screwed. change your post. i will get a mod to look as well.
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Just because you hinted something sharp was coming doesn't mean it was any ninja tool. You could've hinted at a sharp twig flying through the air, or a sharp grain of dirt. Who knows? The possibilities are nearly limitless. For your lack of specification, and our movement, you cannot claim your hit, and you also cannot claim it because you never specified it was even your attack or what it was.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:20 pm

OOC:
Kagejiro Senju wrote:
OOC: for one if you were DRAWING the kunai you cant appear and auto hit. For two if you threw it you would have mmissed because we both moved after this post and unless you can change its direction then u you are screwed. change your post. i will get a mod to look as well.

I used the word arriving, which meant it was coming. It would not have missed since you never stated at which moment in time did you move. Oh wait, only Kimura stated that he moved, you didn't even state moving from your original position.

Kimura wrote:
Just because you hinted something sharp was coming doesn't mean it was any ninja tool. You could've hinted at a sharp twig flying through the air, or a sharp grain of dirt. Who knows? The possibilities are nearly limitless. For your lack of specification, and our movement, you cannot claim your hit, and you also cannot claim it because you never specified it was even your attack or what it was.

Did you mention that in your post? No, I don't think you did. Instead, you ignored it.

What you don't state in your post, doesn't matter, simple as that. I made a quite vague and unspecific attack and if you could have taken advantage over it stating that it was something harmless.

Did you do that? No. Again, I repeat, you did not reply to that part of my post, at all, so I can play it out as I wish to. Next time, reply properly.
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Your lack of information disallows you from doing so. You should have stated what the attack was before controlling it as you see fit. As an administrator, I am going to settle this case without a biased opinion that would benefit myself. The attack will not be claimed, you should have been more informative. How do you expect my character to react to something of which he does not know of? Stating your attack was something else would be considered metagaming and controlling YOUR things, which would also be godmod. In the settled argument, expecting me to reply to that with no IC knowledge of it is the equivalent of telling me to break the rules. Your hit is called off, and for a lack of better words, deal with it.

EDIT: Don't find any loopholes. It's against the rules.
Back to top Go down
Master Red
Bijuu
Bijuu
Master Red

Male TP : 127

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:21 pm

((OOC: I'm going to agree with Kimura here, and I will take everything that you have given me to work with as well.
Quote :
Suddenly, out of the thick mist, in front of the one who was out of the boat and three meters away, a copy of an figure appeared one meter in front of him. With a tantto in his right arm, the man spoke: "Hello there." His voice was calm and smoothing, it seemed as if he was not actually after the duo, as if he was here to talk with them. But, that was far from the truth, this man was after them and he wanted their scroll, but they couldn't tell that. Well, yet again, something that they were about to find out. Suddenly, a split second later, the man started to talk again, with the same smoothing voice which hid the sound of a sharp object arriving to the scene of crime. "I would like to fight you for your scroll, no matter which one you got."
Now the bolded part is what you pointed it out in your post which is a terrible thing to point out. Yes, this is VERY vague, which is your own downfall. You said that "a sharp object arriving to the scene of crime" which means that you could have just brought out a kunai, unsheathed a sword, or a twig had just flew into your direction. Now being that there isn't a single thing stated here that you did attack means that it wouldn't count as an auto-hit. You did not put anything about thrusting, slashing, or anything that could possibly harm him in any kind of way. Nice try, and enjoy editting your post because there is no way to get around the fact that your auto-hit has been voided. ^^))
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm

Yea things like this I like to leave to Devin....
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 7:18 am

OOC: I'll re-post instead.

Anyways, it seemed that the battle was on. Though, there was one thing which surprised the young Mist shinobi. The foe who was one meter in front of him, instead of moving and then trying to take out a scroll, he decided to take a scroll with his enemy standing so close to him. Since the Mizu bunshin was so close and he had his tantto already aimed at his foe, he could just thrust it forwards and end the life of his enemy. This kind of an action would certainly end before the other shinobi even managed to open his scroll. Indeed and that is what the clone did. With his gentle blue eyes, the clone noticed how his foe, using his right hand, attempted to take out something from one of his pockets. He did not wait to see what that was, whatever it was, he was not going to let his foe use it against him. Quickly, the clone stretched his right hand forwards at foe in front of him, attempting to stab him with the tantto. As he did that, he even made a step forwards, making the arrival of this attack even faster. He would have completed this action before his foe even managed to open/unroll his scroll. Not only that, since his foe was too busy with the scroll, he would not have noticed this attack coming at him.

All this time, on a tree branch, a few meters to the right of his foes, the real Alexander stud. He was completely hidden by the mist. Suddenly, he noticed that water droplets started fall from the sky at the moment when his copy attempted to kill one of the foes, it was raining. But, due to his sensory skills, he knew that there was something odd about this rain. Even so, he did not care, this is just what he needed. At the moment when the rain started and the other foe stepped out of the boat, the real Alexander performed a tiger hand seal, activating one of his favorite techniques. Since he could not fight two foes on his own, using Jutsus to create allies was the most logical option he got. So, when the second one came out of the boat, landing a meter behind his partner, another figure was formed out of the water from the rain. The second Mizu Bunshin formed quite quickly and silently, nobody would be able to hear him form, even though he formed half a meter away from the one who just came out of the boat. This second copy formed also with a tantto in his right arm, ready to strike. And, well, that is exactly what he did. Quickly, he attempted to do the same thing as the other copy, but from behind. Though, he did not move his feet, only his arm which had the tantto in it, so no noise was formed what-so-ever. Even if did, the sound of the rain falling would mask it.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 pm

OOC: Now, I really am connecting my hit. 52 Hours passed and nobody made a post here. I am not going to wait, they had their chance.

Not to mention, while I was waiting for them to post, those two sure had fun posting in other topics:
https://betatestninja.rpg-board.net/t186-1h-seals-higeki-kagejiro

If they had time to post in that topic, they should have time to post here. But, they didn't so I won't waste my precious time on them.

I guess they realized that there was no chance of wining so they gave up. Anyways, short post, got tired from waiting.
------------------------------------------

The attacks performed by the two Water Clones made their hits, "killing" the two Konoha shinobi. But, sadly, the seal which they had on them saved them from certain death. Indeed, they were brought back to the starting point, safe and with all their injuries gone. On the other hand, the scroll which they had stayed. One of the clones picked it up and brought it to the real Alexander, while the other one turned back into water. Noticing how the rain was not stopping, the young man used his tantto to cut a few branches and us them as a cover for himself and his clone. Then, the two of them left towards the area where they were supposed to go upon obtaining both of the scrolls.

Exit

Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:27 pm

[Through a talk in a PM, the above post was declared invalid and me and Kagejiro will now be posting.]

Higeki had barely enough time to respond to everything around him. Suddenly a water clone was heading to attack his friend just in front of him. With the quickest movement possible, Higeki drew his tanto and shoved his friend into a nearby tree as he swung at the same time to disarm the water clone who had thrusted at his friend. The push was only enough to barely knock Kagejiro out of the way as he was left with a small cut while Higeki began to swing at the water clone in front of him. But suddenly Higeki felt a blade impaled in his back. The sensation of the cold metal entering his body and tearing him apart was the worst pain he had felt in his entire life. On top of it all.. this sudden sensation forced the activation of his Sharingan. Thanks to the hidden mist, he suddenly went blind with chakra. All around him it seemed the world was fading away into the wonderful color of blue and white. Blood spurted from his back past the blade and onto the ground below him. On top of it all, the chakra draining rain seemed to seep into his blood. He could feel the absorption in his body.. that rain wasn't normal. All of this feeling was so unexplainable it sent Higeki into a rage, though it was short as he staggered for a single step. "Get through it, Kagejiro.. you'll make it.. I know you will.." Higeki wasn't ready to die. But he was happy he saved his friend as he slowly fell forward staring into the white and blue world around him. It all darkened as he grew closer to the ground. To the others around him, he seemed to simply disintegrate into the air as his eyes closed. Before he could make contact with the ground something special happened to Higeki's eyes as they began to move once more into a new stage. Though it didn't last nearly long enough for something important to happen. Higeki was teleported to the safe place where all of those who failed the exams would be healed. Before passing out completely Higeki though of only a single thing. Rumia.. Lights out.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:31 pm

Two people are fighting you. Its 48 hours for each person.
Back to top Go down

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 8:18 pm

This topic has to many issues fundamentally. This entire topic is voided and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land Ho!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land Ho!!!!   Land Ho!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Land Ho!!!!
Page 1 of 1