Ninja Legend's Testing Site
What has this place come to? Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
What has this place come to? Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
What has this place come to? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
What has this place come to? EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
What has this place come to? EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
What has this place come to? EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
What has this place come to? EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
What has this place come to? EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
What has this place come to? Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
What has this place come to? 1123334480
What has this place come to? NRPG2
What has this place come to? SDaffiliatebutton
What has this place come to? Btb8lj1308274777
What has this place come to? Nrpbutton
Donations
What has this place come to? 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

What has this place come to?

Go down 
+5
X
Arik
Tabris
Lord Victus
Sarin
9 posters

This Site should be restarted.
Yes
What has this place come to? Vote_lcap73%What has this place come to? Vote_rcap
 73% [ 8 ]
No
What has this place come to? Vote_lcap27%What has this place come to? Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Sarin
Genin
Genin

Male TP : 0

What has this place come to? Empty
PostSubject: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:53 am

I'm a returning member to NR, and would like to...point out some things of what's happened to the site since I was last here. I will not be naming myself nor other members for the sake of respect, and will state my problems with the new things here.

There was no stat system, no samurais, no...whatever the fuck those snake things are running apeshit all around. Nadaa. So what the fuck happened to NR? It used to be great. Now it's gone down south.

I see people who have fucking BIJUU chakra here! Some people here have no chance against the others! Why in god's name would someone let actual RPers be THAT FUCKING POWERFUL?! This is bullshit. And the original villages are gone along with no actual plot from what I see. This site has truly soured. It brings me to tears.

And what the fuck is up with this 'territory' business? THEY'RE CALLED VILLAGES. Naruto isn't some two-bit piece of shit gang war, and to even add this piss in with it just ruins the experience. This stuff looks slow as shit compared to before.

I think this site should get a revamp. Completely wipe out this stuff and come up with new and better systems. Toss stats, make new classes, and get a MAIN PLOT. Make the stuff here more appealing, for lord's sake. These ripper things sound like living turds come to life and all in all, I'm miserable to come back to see the site like this.

All criticism and opinions are welcomed on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:52 am

Interesting.. well.. I have noticed the problems as well.. and I am willing too if the Admins and the rest of the site are willing too.

Basically what I will do is get rid of everything and start from scratch and take out all the confusing systems and ideas and even take out Abilities and place in clans if need be. . .

Now the real problem is do we do this before, after, or during the battle royal.

If we do this before the battle royal then it would give you some time to build teams and what not, not to mention the battle royal would be good to test out new characters.

If we do is during, basically the battle royal would be pointless and just something for you to do while you wait. People would get their prizes after the restart

If we do it after, the battle royal really becomes pointless and all the prizes you did win would just vanish.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutorequiem.org
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:21 am

Sarin wrote:
I'm a returning member to NR, and would like to...point out some things of what's happened to the site since I was last here. I will not be naming myself nor other members for the sake of respect, and will state my problems with the new things here.

There was no stat system, no samurais, no...whatever the fuck those snake things are running apeshit all around. Nadaa. So what the fuck happened to NR? It used to be great. Now it's gone down south.

I see people who have fucking BIJUU chakra here! Some people here have no chance against the others! Why in god's name would someone let actual RPers be THAT FUCKING POWERFUL?! This is bullshit. And the original villages are gone along with no actual plot from what I see. This site has truly soured. It brings me to tears.

And what the fuck is up with this 'territory' business? THEY'RE CALLED VILLAGES. Naruto isn't some two-bit piece of shit gang war, and to even add this piss in with it just ruins the experience. This stuff looks slow as shit compared to before.

I think this site should get a revamp. Completely wipe out this stuff and come up with new and better systems. Toss stats, make new classes, and get a MAIN PLOT. Make the stuff here more appealing, for lord's sake. These ripper things sound like living turds come to life and all in all, I'm miserable to come back to see the site like this.

The snake shit things are my Plot-Line. I don't know if they are really that bad. I think the abilities provided where a bit over the top, but hey, so far we have so many powerful characters, it shouldn't be that much of a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Arik
Jounin
Jounin
Arik

Male TP : 96

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 am

I say revamp it before the Battle Royal. >_> And make the Battle Royal apart of the plot....
Back to top Go down
X
Chunin
Chunin

Male TP : 138

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:52 am

Lord Noctis wrote:
Interesting.. well.. I have noticed the problems as well.. and I am willing too if the Admins and the rest of the site are willing too.

Basically what I will do is get rid of everything and start from scratch and take out all the confusing systems and ideas and even take out Abilities and place in clans if need be. . .

Now the real problem is do we do this before, after, or during the battle royal.

If we do this before the battle royal then it would give you some time to build teams and what not, not to mention the battle royal would be good to test out new characters.

If we do is during, basically the battle royal would be pointless and just something for you to do while you wait. People would get their prizes after the restart

If we do it after, the battle royal really becomes pointless and all the prizes you did win would just vanish.

Yes I think a revamp is seriously in order. Redo everything. Bring back the old villages. Appoint someone as Kage in every village. If we doing the whole genin team thing...Senseis can be NPCS and can be played by staff...or you can appoint ppl as senseis. The revamp should be done before the Battle Royal. The battle royal can be interwine in the plot as friendly competition before the Chuunin Exams or something. Actually there is no reason why the BR shouldn't be done after the revamp...for it makes the most sense. Is it me or is there too many Sannin's running around? But eh...the latter could be dealt with later. And I'm no fond of donating too the site($20) to get sannin rank. What happen to not skipping ranks? Well that's my two cents
Back to top Go down
Sion
Bijuu
Bijuu
Sion

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 am

Alrighty, I come on to teh site from camping to find another one of thiese topics! Yah! Yet, let's break down your post as well as others. So, I can give my full thoughts on everything said here as a Global Mod...

Sarin wrote:

First off, I would like to welcome you back if you are a returning member. I am a Returning member as well. I went by Hakushin Voltaire//Giotto//Layle on these sites. Also, I would like for you to know. The comments i'm going to say within this post will be nasty sounding but they aren't meant to hurt yours or anyone elses feelings. I'm simply commenting and giving my opinions. Now, We shall take this paragraph by paragraph.

Sarin wrote:

Alright, you are upset about a stat system, Samurai, and the Ripper/Raveger-type plot. Hmmm, I can see that. I was kind of upset with the sudden plot. BUT here is the thing, If you are talking about Old NR, like Ni and NR's in the past... Then, We have seen a Simliar plot that was ratehr long and pretty much got shit rolling. The plot creatures were called the Ravagers... Also, Samurai's ARE apart of Naruto! Giving that choice to the members is something that is rather unique, like everything else about NR...

sarin wrote:

Alrighty, I see four, maybe five people with Bijuu level chakra.... The sight of ibjuu level chkra is a rare thing in the Naruto Realm, but on here..... Bijuu Level Chakra =/= How powerful someone is... I for one have Five Tail Bijuu level chakra, and don't plan on buying anymore.. Why some might ask.. Because you don't see people in the Naruto realm with even that much chakra without being a host. Also, I really don't see anyone else THAT powerful.... I'm sorry i just can't find anyone within the things you listed that are truely unbeatable.... I am easily beatable, even with my Novuton shit... I mean I basically fuck over my brain with the use of the advanced element and I know i'm fast but I mean I'm no where close to Minato, Fourth Raikage[yet], and people like that fast. I can easily be beaten with the Gates.... So, here is some advice from me to anyone else that sems to have problems with this part of the comment... Stop bitching and work on your individual Character and RP skill.... RP Skill beats everything else....

Sarin wrote:

Lawl I only get laughes when I see comments like this... The Province/Territory system is a way to involve our users in a form of fighting that will get them something afterwards. The Provinces, all but land of sky, are villages now... It was to give the users something to do while we figured out a plot... Then, it provides a very unique twist if a Kage dies within the plot... Then, Three provinces are created again someone to reach out and snatch...

Sarin wrote:

So... A New member, like yourself, is talking of a revamp again... Big fucking surprise.... The people who have actually worked hard as shit to gain all the stuff they have would be epicly pissed if we revamped.... I mean I can see it, I wouldn't be upset. I mgiht not try next time around bu hey. Whatever... The thing is, I'e seen this sort of topic a lot on a lot of different sites... The true is it is a bitching topic.... All I've seen you do is bitch about a lot of different things and come to the ending thought that a revamp should be done without looking into some of the things we have.... Now, Some points I agree with... So, I don't. Yet, This could've easily been handled a different way. This sort of topic will grant you only people, like myself, disliking you fromthe start because we will think you constantly bitch about everything.... WE, as staff, know that somethings will upset one or two people, becasue it is utterly impossible to please everyone out there....

Devin wrote:

Devin, my man, it seems like you are always there for when this shit goes down. I would be willing for a revamp for the site as well.. Now, Would I be happy about it... Hell no, but that is life. I'm simply commenting on your post saying that you can tranfer some of your work load to us if you need too mate... That is wha we are here for. I would say give each level of Staff something to work on and talk over... Staff that don't post.. Can't bitch about it later....

V wrote:
Sarin wrote:

The snake shit things are my Plot-Line. I don't know if they are really that bad. I think the abilities provided where a bit over the top, but hey, so far we have so many powerful characters, it shouldn't be that much of a challenge.

Again with Powerful character shit.... I know there are powerful character's out there. Yet, They have major weaknesses that are being overlooked! Mine is Genjutsu..... If my character falls under a Genjutsu... I'm fucked... I can telled that it is a genjutsu but there is no way in hell I can release it.... I didn't buy Genutsu kai for that reason as well as making my chakra a sole Nintaijutsu fighter.... So, in logical sense I can't even use pain to get out of a genjutsu anyway, becasue my chakra is dumb and doesn't know that.... Stop your bitching about powerful characters and try to find weakness that would show themselves in a fight. Mine is easily shown in a fight because I go start to useing Nintaijutsu.... If one person even has ONE Genjutsu.... I'm fucked.... Shinobi try a shit load of crap in a fight... They work for a plan to show itself and then take it by the horns...

X wrote:
Lord Noctis wrote:

Yes I think a revamp is seriously in order. Redo everything. Bring back the old villages. Appoint someone as Kage in every village. If we doing the whole genin team thing...Senseis can be NPCS and can be played by staff...or you can appoint ppl as senseis. The revamp should be done before the Battle Royal. The battle royal can be interwine in the plot as friendly competition before the Chuunin Exams or something. Actually there is no reason why the BR shouldn't be done after the revamp...for it makes the most sense. Is it me or is there too many Sannin's running around? But eh...the latter could be dealt with later. And I'm no fond of donating too the site($20) to get sannin rank. What happen to not skipping ranks? Well that's my two cents

>.> I'm glad to see that someone only speaks up when someone elses comes to light... First off, We have three Kages for three villages.... That is done... Also, Who said anything about Teams? I ran around without a sensei or team of any sort for the LONGEST time.... Also, stop with suggesting MORE NPCs.... Staff is working hard as it is without having to put that on our platter as well. Also, Do you know why no one wants to be a Sensei? Because Sensei are boring as hell! We sit aorund and teach... Then, We try to do something fun for ourselves... Our Students bitch aobut us not teaching them... that is why no one wants to be a sensei... Chuunin exams..... Chuunin exams woul dbe cool but who would set them up? How many would we have in a month? Before I made my character, y'all ran through like two or three within the first month.... Also, Sannin is a special rank that should be gained ONLY through hard work... I hate the donating shit fr that simple reason. We have like what.... Four Sannin.... Only one has actually been through all the shit to gain the rank.... Like two admin approval.... Leveling up... Kage permission..... everyone else jsut donated and bought the shit... OR They claimed it after the first restart, because that was what their rank was before...

Well, I think I'm done on my post.... Hopefully, I didn't ramble and rant to much on certain topics.... Enjoy the read....
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

People working for what they have? Hmm, that would be true for some rare ones, considering that most of the stuff most people didn't get by working, they got by either paying for it or via some other way, such as getting TP from others and getting it from some random contest or just by inviting someone to the site.

If one really worked for something and if one really is dedicated to working for their stuff, a simple revamp will not be a issue...
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:09 am

the only issue i see is people losing their stuff, and for those who arent able to rp as much or doesnt rp as well will be subjected to the survival of the fittest
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:43 pm

But Auron, that is the point of this. I know you were a major donator and everything, and the donations along with the state of the site made me decide a restart is needed. I mean, honestly.. I am an OP as hell Uchiha, with level 2 Curse Seal, every Chidori Variation, 2 SSM swords, a 3 Tomoe Sharingan that allows me to keep up with the movements my eyes track, as well as being able to shoot normal fire from my eyes. As a member an RP'er, I would never want to give this up. But as a Staffer, I see the problems. Too many people have gotten too epic of stuff, simply because we have been wishy washy with the rules.

And with our donations, we look like a legit site. We have our own domain, we have professional advertisement, etc. We need to make the site worthy of the money put into it. Now I will not lie, for the majority of this sites history, the staff has been a joke, and could still possibly use some looking over. IMO, all the trial mods should go. That doesn't mean their trial is over, but we do not need someone who we have a probationary period being a major creator of the rules. So what I suggest we do is simple. The admins of the site, myself, Noctis, and Jigen, first need to make a selection of those we want to help with the reconstruction, and then we begin. From scratch.

We could also add a prevamp forum for you all to continue your RP's for fun while you wait. But I believe if we take our time, and spend more than a few hours thinking som shit over, we could end up with one of the greatest sites there is... Just my input.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 1:42 pm

ya hiso, i understand, and my first donation wasnt for the goods, i promised dev i would.
Back to top Go down
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 pm

I'd have suggested making a System out of the Cloud Points for the Donations. It's simpler.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has this place come to?   What has this place come to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What has this place come to?
Page 1 of 1