Ninja Legend's Testing Site
A walk through the park Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
A walk through the park Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
A walk through the park EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
A walk through the park EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
A walk through the park EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
A walk through the park EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
A walk through the park EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
A walk through the park EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
A walk through the park EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
A walk through the park EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
A walk through the park EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
A walk through the park Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
A walk through the park 1123334480
A walk through the park NRPG2
A walk through the park SDaffiliatebutton
A walk through the park Btb8lj1308274777
A walk through the park Nrpbutton
Donations
A walk through the park 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

A walk through the park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Female TP : 5

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

A walk through the park Empty
PostSubject: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Kallen Shey, a decendant of the Kaguya, wore her white tunic clothing as she would wander the village in some ideal of a good time. She was exstatically bored out of her mind yet watched many of the non-shinobi families being so happy. It seemed just to horrid that they could be so happy and she could not be happy. She was sealed from her kekkei genkei by choice and from that her pupils hid behind some glasses to hide the rotating pentegram pupils she had. She had ordered the execution of her family and with that was set free and yet she will always no it was her fault. None the less she came to this village in refuge many years ago and now lives as people see, a minor healing shinobi. She runs a vetenary clinic up the road and was happily taking the day off for once.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Male TP : 3

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:50 pm

Well, there he was. Y'know, just sittin' and chillin'. Listenin' to music, and chillin'. Eating a burrito and chillin'. And, y'know, chillin' in his fur cap and hoodie sweat shirt and dark jeans. He just sat there, like a bawss, chillin' radiating a totally chilled out vibe. So chill...
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Male TP : 54

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Sensei: Dante

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:54 pm

As a noble young shinobi walked throughout his hometown of Soragakure he would find himself looking at families enjoy their day but he wondered how they managed to do that?. The thunder storms wasn't pleasant and neither was Souls day. The young Chuunin put on the cloak of his uchiha trench coat as he noticed a girl walking throughout the village. She didn't seem to be having a good day. Soul simply took his trench coat off and offered it to the girl he thought was beautiful. His hair began to flatten down from its spikey ways and he would smile. "Here. I don't want you getting sick"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Kallen wouldn't notice the chilling person but she did happen to notice Soul as she would see the trench coat being offered as she would look at the man and would ask, "Even if you don't want me to be getting sick why are you showing kindness to me?" She had never known such kindness and frankly the thought of it was ideally irritating her as it seemed to be impossible. She would however look at him with kind eyes, though hidden behind her black sunglasses, as she would smile and then accept the offer anyways as she would put it over her shoulders but not slip her hands through it as her black hair was already moist. "Thank you none the less... I am Kallen Kag..." She had paused as she was about to say her previous name as she then corrected herself, "Kallen Shey."
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 pm

He was still, y'know, chillin' and all when the encounter before grabbed his attention. A certain porcupine seemed to have taken a shine towards a young lass, both sharing a solemnity he was all too familiar with. Not a sound escaped him as he observed the two out of lack of anything to do but chill. But after a while, he was like, so bored that he stopped giving a shit. A smug grin appeared to be plastered over his face as his self control lapsed and a chuckle managed to slip through, the source of his amusement painfully obvious to all who heard it; the naivety of those two.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:30 pm

Some say that this world was made of Love and Peace but thats not entirely true. It was made of a group of people with different beliefs. Some were interested in love some in peace but what was Souls belief? His belief was there being someone out there for everyone and at the moment he was in interest with a very beautiful young lady. As the rain came down on his head he placed his hair in a pony tail as he did this he noticed another man over to the side of him. It wasn't someone to be wary off but he for damn sure going to watch him. As Soul heard the girl mention some he smiled and began to speak "Why am i showing kindness?. Well my parents told me to treat everyone with respect but im treating you with more than respect because you are beautiful." She spoke her name and Soul said "Very nice. I am Soul Uchiha.... But anyway its raining horribly here. Would you like to go for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Kallen would find herself blushing at the comment of her being beautiful but also notice the laughs of the other boy as she would look at Soul and say, "I wouldn't mind a walk. In fact I think it would be nice." She of course would not be looking at his face anymore due to herself being in the embarressed state that she was in as she would walk beside him cautiously as she would look back at her clinic to make sure no one was there and gladdly there wasn't as she would then look at Soul now that her face has recovered and was astonished at his personality and just now realized his comments were so mature. She was happy about that and would walk next to him but yet again not too close.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 5:05 pm

The heavens roared as lightning streaked across the stygian sky and the rain vengefully poured down over the unsuspecting masses. Families scattered about haphazardly while many ran for shelter. A place that was peaceful less than a minute ago was now scattered with panicking masses. All of them were in a state of chaos. All but three. Two potential love birds, who made their way across the yard too entranced by each other to notice the rampant masses around them. Too self involved to realize that the man whom they had gazed upon with those suspicious eyes merely moments ago was no longer nestled against the wooden park bench. At some point during their meaningless conversation, Law had last interest and managed to slip past the two, undetected, making his way across the slippery pavement towards a veterinary clinic located on the opposite side of the crossing.

With each successive step, he felt the moisture seep in through the sole of his shoes, and with each successive step, he grew irritable. On the verge of hulking out, he finally arrived at the doors of the clinic, picking the lock with practiced skill and slipping inside as he closed the door behind him in a single fluid motion. It had been the rendezvous point but the downpour had not been a part of the plan. But plans change. So did this one. Now all he was to do was wait, and hope whoever was the owner of the clinic wouldn't return anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm

As Soul began to walk with the beautiful young lady Kallen he thought of the possibility that this could be his long term life partner. Or better yet could she fill those shoes?. Only time could tell. As the two continued to walk in the rain Soul wondered about the man he had just walked pass. Soul noticed the rain was getting heavier so he took off his vest and placed it around Kallen. Soul then smiled and spoke "So tell me about your life Kallen."
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Kallen would listen to the man's voice as she would then say as a way to divert from him getting as soaked as she knew he would be, "Before I tell you about it, mind if we go and sit down some where so you don't get completely soaked. I have a clinic but then again we can always go to a diner or something." She gave options and that is one of the few great charactoristics she had as she would then wait for a reply as she looked about noticing the darkening sky filling with rain that was grow ever heavier as she would smile and await an awnser knowing that she would be interested in his choice.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 6:53 pm

OOC: Since this isn't a fight topic i can skip Spit

As Soul walked with his possible girlfriend he had heard her request for a diner or something. Soul started smiling as he grabbed Kallens hand. They would find themselves infront of a ramen shop. Soul would walk in with his lady and place an order for 3 dango. 2 spicey and 1 sweet. Soul would start speaking as he got his lady a seat. "So now Kallen. How is or was your life?. You tell me about yours i'll tell you about mine?"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Kallen would get drug towards the ramen shop as she was happy they were out of the rain but this touch was something odd and out of ordinary for her as she had to think to actually realize where she was now after heaing Soul make his order she would then lift up her head and then smiled as she would then say, "My life isn't much," she decided she wouldn't reveal her story of killing the Kaguya off as she would explain, "I was born with a twin sister named Jojo. We were both exceptionally skilled with blades though I was better with daggers and trenchblades where as she was good with the opposite as we would train every day. Then our family was seperated for the better in my opinion as I went with my mom and she went with dad. As far as I know the two of them went to explore and become flourist as I became a medical shinobi with my mom dieing due to an unknown illness." Kallen wouldn't cry nor look sad as she knew if she did she would have said her true story and she wouldn't want to say it to this person that she had just met.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:26 pm

[Soooo.... since Temp decided to bail on me... no use sticking around.]

He stayed in till the downpour lasted and once he was sure that he his accomplice would not be showing up, decided to get the fuck outta there. Once the downpour was over, he stepped outside and using an E-tag he happened to have on him, lit the god-damn clinic on fire, using the inferno to dry up his clothes and light a clove before waltzing of like nothing happened. He continued chillin', blowing smoke, and being a total dick. Yeah...

[Exit >>>>]
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:46 pm

As Soul was sitting down with Kallen he would begin to eat his dango. Such a delicious treat for such a horrible day. Soul wasn't one to be gloomy but this weather wasn't really helping. Soul started listening to the story Kallen was telling him. Soul started nodding and looking as if he was fascinated. Her life story was common for some. Ironically his story was somewhat the same. As Kallen finished Soul would start. "Actually my life is the same. Well kind of the same. See i am from a different village called the village hidden in the grass. My parents live there with my sister. I moved here to become stronger but i hope we can meet again someday. Just not on the battlefield." As Soul finished he realized the sun was coming up but then he began to smell something, It was actually coming from the direction that weird fellow was just in. Soul got up and screamed "Kallen hurry." Soul began to run towards the direction.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Kallen would smell it too as she would hurry outside into the rain to see the her clinic/home on fire as she would scream, "NO! The animals! Soul, Help me!" She would run with her might to get to the animals that were already in the clinic and dieing as Kallen would run and try to rescue them as she was already getting burned and she would bull out two badgers allowing them to scamper to safty as she would try to get more of the animals she took care of like cats and birds seeing one was on fire made her fall to her knees and puke extraordinarly bad even though she hadn't eaten since breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:25 pm

As Soul continued to run towards the direction he figured that it was the clinic and he realized that it might have been the odd fellow from before. The rain started to stop as the fire started raging on the outside but the inside was actually managing to old its own. Soul would poof and reappear infront of the distressed Kallen stopping her from rushing into an early death. Soul would then sit Kallen down as he rushed in pushing all the kages in and out with his amazing speed. This would take more time than he thought. As all the animals were out due to Souls help. He then jumped in the air coming down breaking the entire hot building with an incredibly strong punch. His hand scared and the fire out Souls leg glowed blew as he kicked the pile off of the giant village side. Soul then began to make handsigns causing the ground under him to rise. As this happened Soul punched a whole in the top just enough room for him to get in. Once inside he would start punching things and forming more chairs and what not. He would basically build a bigger better clinic for Kallen. Soul smiled making 1 more handsign and he caused the ground to rip apart causing the rain which had just rained heavily to fall through the cracks giving the animals something to drink. After all was said and done Soul would run around gathering glass and wires connecting them around the giant whole in the world which he formed and dug out. Soul went on top of this place he created and made a bore seal causing electricity to flow throughout the building. As this happened lights would come on and especially one in the front of the giant rock clinic. It would read out "Kallens Animal Clinic". Soul would then smile at Kallen as he passed out on the floor infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 9:55 am

Kallen was trembling through out the whole rescue as she would watch as Soul did the work and then with eyes that seemed to say that she was witnessing a miracle she would begin to stand and then once witnessing that this place had finished up she would then see a better home for the animals as she would then see Soul passed out in front of her. Her mind racing, eyes widening, and a thump in her heart that had a very unknown feeling as she would then start to work with her hands on top of your chest as she would transfer what little chakra she could into you as she would gather the chakra through her body and attempt the best she could to heal you as she would weakly try her hardest to get you concious as she would not want you dieing just because you had helped her.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am

As Soul laid knocked out on the floor he began to feel weird. As if someone was helping him. But in his mind he saw a shadowy figure in the deep dark corner of his mind. This mind has the sharingan and the mangekyou so to speak. Soul feel to his knees with a burning pain as he awoke he was breathing hard and he looked at Kallen. Soul lunged right in kissing her on the mouth with all the passion possible. "Kallen i love you"
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am

Kallen's eyes widen even more as her glasses fell and her rotating pupils were spinning so fast that it looked like they were normal pulpils in this confusion of emotion as she was kissed and yet through all this she was pleased by it and eventually would here him say taht he loved her after the kiss had ended and she was crying with tears of not pain but joy as she would hug you. It seemed like a Romeo Juliet moment as she never knew him from before but now she did as she would hug you tightly saying, "Thank God you are alright!" She couldn't respond to him kissing her but she would however respond to him for being alive.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 am

As Kallen hugged Soul he finally thought that he had found the one. He could spend his entire life with her but would he? The life of a shinobi is only as long as they make it. Soul could die any day and be known for nothing. But he could die today and be known as Kallens lover. Soul would begin to speak "I never had a connection with a girl ya know? I mean with you i feel like i can be myself when im with you Kallen.. Stop crying. Its hiding your beautiful face" While saying this Soul would move back Kallens hair smiling
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 11:43 am

Kallen would sniffle as she would bing up one hand and move the tears away as she had no fear of smearing makeup due to hating the products anyways as she would look into your eyes apologetically, "I don't yet know what this throbbing feeling is in my heart... But what ever it is I am happy to know your heart... Your true self is commendably grateful." She would then smile and kiss your forhead, "Thank you... In just a short time of knowing you I had learned much... Thank you none the less, Soul." She didn't know the feeling in her heart was love but what ever it was she wanted it to stay and knowing it was a feeling she knew it would be a troublesome one if she were killed or even if he was killed and didn't want to think of what those effects would be to either of them.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Soul listened to Kallen speak and he was actually happy to hear what she had to say. He felt that he belonged her and wanted to stay. But as this happened a women appeared. She had on a mask and told Soul it was an intruder at the gate. Soul laughed as he took off his necklace and placed it around Kallens neck. Soul then kissed her and than spoke. "Kallen. I'll come back safe but if i don't. Keep my necklace to remember me by. Love you. Now Kitsuki lets go" On that note Soul vanished.

Exit.
Back to top Go down
Jojo Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Jojo Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 12:18 pm

Kallen looked lost for a second as so much went by as she would look at the necklace and then back into the hut of her clinic as she would look around... Impressive how much wasn't damaged by the fire. She would walk in and with a blushing smile fall into a chair with stress being lifted up as she would smile with a prayer to sleep, "Be well... Come back to me safe..." She would touch the necklace and then fall asleep...

((EXIT & End))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through the park   A walk through the park Empty

Back to top Go down

A walk through the park
Page 1 of 1