Ninja Legend's Testing Site
The walk through the village Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
The walk through the village Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
The walk through the village EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
The walk through the village EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
The walk through the village EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
The walk through the village EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
The walk through the village EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
The walk through the village EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
The walk through the village EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
The walk through the village EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
The walk through the village EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
The walk through the village Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
The walk through the village 1123334480
The walk through the village NRPG2
The walk through the village SDaffiliatebutton
The walk through the village Btb8lj1308274777
The walk through the village Nrpbutton
Donations
The walk through the village 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

The walk through the village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

The walk through the village Empty
PostSubject: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Jiro was taking a stroll through the village, observing how the structures and shops have been rebuilt from the monster attack not-so-long ago, as well as the Mizukage, Akki Tenma, being killed by other ninja. It was then that he realized that there must now be a new Mizukage in charge. He wondered who that would be.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:27 pm

Dante was flying through the sky by use of the technique known as flight. He was returning from a visit with an old comrade. He knew he couldn't be gone too long from his village for they weren't really ready for that. Dante was over the village when he descended rather quickly and silently. He spotted a ninja he was not very familiar with in his village and decided to inquire on his purpose for being here. Dante would land behind Jiro silently, not a sound to escape his footing. The hooded Mizukage would announce his presence as well as begin questioning when he spoke. "You, what's your name?" he asked in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:38 pm

Jiro looked behind him and saw a man dressed in strange clothing that made him somewhat stand out. "Me? The better question would be who you are? It's rude to jump in and just ask questions without introducting yourself, you know." Jiro turned to face him and stated.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Dante's facial expression remained as serious as ever. This person failed to realize who they were talking. He wanted an introduction, Dante would give him one. Dante placed his hand on the hilt of his kitana at his side, ready to be drawn and used. He would speak again but this time differently than before. "As the Kage of this village and as one of the legendary Swordsmen, I Tenraku Dante demand you give me your name and reason for being here. If you refuse, I will simply take your head as ID." he said coldly. The look in Dante's eyes was rather intense however Jiro wouldn't be able to see them due to the shadowing of his hood hiding the top half of his face. Surely this would satisfy him otherwise he'd be dead in the next second.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:05 pm

Jiro glared at the man for a second, wondering if he was serious. He decided it'd be best to avoid confrontation. "So you're the Mizukage, huh?" Jiro asked him in a curious tone, then continued. "My name is Jiro, and my reason for being here? Because I'm a part of this village. It's as simple as that." Jiro stated in a melancholic tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:37 pm

Dante smirked at the Jiro's response. This was the kind of attitude Dante admired. It seemed both angry and both pained at the same time. Emotions that could drive someone to grow strong. Dante kept his hand on his blade but would ease up with his tone since the man before him was of his village. "Indeed I am. Hmm you know what, you intrigue me." he said in his more casual tone. He observed the boy with a quick glance over. "Let me guess, you're a genin?" he asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Jiro remained with the same, almost never-changing expression as he spoke. "Yes, though hopefully when the next exams come, things will change." Jiro stated, staring at the man. "More than a rank up, too..." Jiro muttered lowly, so that the man couldn't hear him. He looked back at the man.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyMon May 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Dante just stood there silent for a moment after his response. His hand still never left his blade's hilt. Dante was listening to the boy but he was hardly paying attention to what he was saying. Dante looked around him at the passing people of the village. Dante would return his attention to Jiro and inquire him a bit more. "Jiro tell me, do you prefer spicy food or sweet food?" he asked. The question was quite simple and most likely seemed rather random to the boy. Yet Dante had his reasons for asking such a question.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Peggior Incubo was sitting there on top of a close by building to the two men that where talking, and he over heard the man with the strange clothing say he was the kage.Peggior Incubo wanted to introduce himself to the kage as well so he jumped off the building falling right beside the two men."My name is Peggior Incubo, It stands for Worst Nightmare." He was looking straight at the Kage not paying any attention to the other man.I am here because this is my village and i like to know who run's the village i am staying in.Peggior Incubo gave a smirk to the Kage like he was a badass.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:10 pm

Dante could hear the movement of the man known as Peggior as he jumped from the building. Instinctively Dante finally drew the blade his hand had been resting on for the past minutes. He drew it in such a precise manner that the blade would be inches of the man's face as he talked. However listening to what the man had to say Dante would lower the blade, a little, since he was a member of his village. Dante was always so alert that he seemed to pose as danger to anyone that just jumped out at him. "Heh, 'Worst Nightmare', nice name. I am Dante and I control this village." he said in his deep and chilling tone, a smirk crept upon his face. Not even facing the man's direction but his blade was still pointed that way, just lowered. Dante was a cautious man, one who was careful with those he surrounded himself with.

"It seems I have many members to get to know in this village. So many new faces, so many new personalities. Its quite exciting." he said simply. Dante was now growing excited for some reason, an idea crept into his mind. "Peggior, you wouldn't happen to be a genin would you?" he asked curiously. Dante's attention seemed to be turning to the new man, however he would still be aware of Jiro.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:37 pm

As the kage has his blade pointed at Peggior Incubo he said to him You probably should welcome all your new friends with that sword, it really makes me comfortableLaughing out loud at the kage being so uptight.He got a smirk on his face when he said "With me on your side,you wouldn't have to be like that"He put his hand on top of the Kage's blade and pushed it down toward the Kage and spoke one more time " I am a Genin as of now, only because i just joined this thing you called a village.But i have defeated many ninja's out in the wild lands."Putting his arms down by his side he made two fist."If you raise that sword at me again we will have some problems."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Dante smirked at Peg's bold response. Why is it that the genin of his village tested him so? Do they not realize that he has no problem will killing any of them? Maybe they mistake his position as kage as a merciful one. Dante decided to show this genin just how thin the ice was that he boldly stepped across. Dante allowed his kitana to be pushed down, in fact he sheathed it afterwards. "Is that so huh?" he said in response to Peg's last response. Dante liked this guy's attitude. It was something he could probably use in a specific unit he had in mind. Dante would jump high toward the rooftop of a building, landing with a soft step upon it. "It's been nice meeting you Jiro, I'll see you around sometime maybe. As for you Mr. Nightmare...." he said pausing for a moment to draw the larger blade from his back that established his place amongst a certain group of individuals. He pointed this blade at Peggior, a challenge. "...You follow me." he said in a bold tone. Dante wanted to test this man. Dante then jumped from the building to another, his speed very quick, but enough that the man would be able to follow, just not catch up until he stopped.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:20 pm

Peggior Incubo saw the kage fly to the top of the building and draw a sword from his back.A challenge? Maybe this was a test of some sortHe followed the man for a minute, roof top to roof top wondering where he was taking him the whole time.Speeding up as fast as he could trying to keep up with the kage.He was glad he got to test the Kage's strength and show how strong he was.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Jiro watched the two jump away to do their own thing. "...What was that all about, I wonder?" Jiro asked himself and turned the other way. He didn't want to get involved with such things, so he chose to just continue his stroll down the village. "Ah well, that was a satisfying walk for now. Better head home." Jiro thought to himself and walked down the street to his house. "The Mizukage, huh? Quite an interesting fellow." he thought to himself before entering his house and locking the door.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The walk through the village   The walk through the village Empty

Back to top Go down

The walk through the village
Page 1 of 1