Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Gates Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Gates Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Gates EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Gates EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Gates EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Gates EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Gates EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Gates EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Gates EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Gates EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Gates EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Gates Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Gates 1123334480
Gates NRPG2
Gates SDaffiliatebutton
Gates Btb8lj1308274777
Gates Nrpbutton
Donations
Gates 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Gates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Male TP : 54

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei: Dante

Gates Empty
PostSubject: Gates   Gates EmptyMon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

As The uchiha stood in the center of a forest he pondered his thoughts.He began kicking and pounching the area around him wondering how he was gonna get his training right.He didn't know exactly what he was training for or why he was doing it.But he knew one thing and that was to get rid of his mental block stopping him from using his full power.Soul croched down then leaping into the sky spinning about 3 times before landing on his back.He layed on the nice grassy floor with his eyes closed and began to focus his mind.He had no clue how to get rid of this block but he knew he needed to do it quick.Soul began to have tense thoughts on what he could do to break his mind so he began testing some ideas.He ran to a nearby cliff and began to jump into the long ditch that was near it.As Soul fell he closed his eyes once more and began to focus his energy in his mind but simply lost all motion in his body.He opened his eyes and grabbed a nearby branch realizing that he almost fell to the bottom.As Soul climbed up the hole he began to get his chakra back so he ran back up from the hole.As he jumped out he began punching and kicking trees he knocked down about 7 trees before he screamed and began to spin letting out a signature Hyuuga rotation.He began to punch the ground in angry rage as he wasn't understanding this mental block.Soul closed his eyes and his sharingan activated.He started knocking down more trees and draining more of his chakra as his hands became numb along with the rest of his body he his red eyes and tight veins went back to normal as he layed on the ground completely drained.It seemed that Soul has passed out but hes not on earth but hes in his mind.Inside a dojo what was this place Soul wondered but Soul looked to the left and seen the Hyuuga insignia.He knew this was his enemies rightful home but why would his mind bring him here?His question was answered as Souls mind manifested his father and appeared next to Soul.He told Soul if he wants to obtain the gate of opening he must fight him.As Soul smirked he said "Alright,Dad lets do this."As Soul said those words his fathers eyes began to activate and he began to swing on Soul with all his power.Soul was astonished by his fathers power and quickly lifted up his right leg with his weighted chain attached blocking the punch.He then began to spin and kick his imaginary father which would cause both of them to land on their hands.They would both get up quickly as Soul quickly activated his Sharingan.Him and his father were blow for blow.Soon neither of their chakras would work in their arms.As the feeling came back into Souls fathers arm he began going full force on his son.Soon enough they were fighting with their legs and this match was clearly going to Soul but not the way you would think.Soul father would send a water dragon towards Soul direction but as Soul went to block it his father appeared infront of it kicking Soul towards the Hyuuga insignia.He would make some hand signs as a mark appeared on Soul head.Soul wondered what this was but he had no time for questions as his father made the ram handsign he began feeling pain.As he dropped to the floor he began to feel a burning feeling throughout his entire body.Sadly he couldn't even move let alone get out his words.He was thinking."My father.Was he really this strong?His power is like something out of a horror movie and sadly i don't even know what to think of his ability.Should i embrace it and want it?Or should i detest and hate it.I am the son of a great Uchiha.Now i must beat him and become him."Soul let out a large scream and say "NO!I will not let you beat me father."Soul stood up having the feelings back in his arms and threw up 4 sharp pieces of the hyuuga door.Soul began to spin and he made the Hyuuga signature blue rotation as a tease and the sharps fell on the rotation and they began to fly towards his father.One hitting his hand where he was controlling this seal.Soul ran towards his father at full force striking him 2 times in his chest disabling his fathers internal chakra system.Soul would stand over his beaten father and smirked.He shed a tear and his father began talking."Son you are my only care in this world.I see you turned out well and i am proud to say that i am your father."Soul nodded his head as his father began to fade away.Soul sat down in the middle of the dojo and shed more tears for his fallen father and mother but this was soon overlooked as he awoke in the real world laid out on the floor it seemed his chakra was replinished.Soul didn't know what to expect from this.Maybe he got more power then he wanted.The Uchiha laughed as he walked around to test his new ability.He was more agile stronger and even quicker.He jumped into the sky and fell into a new position like he was in a mid air stance.This was maybe the move Soul was waiting for.The front lotus.As Soul landed on the floor he couldn't complete the move.He didn't know what was next but he knew one thing.All this training actually helped him.He awoke with more chakra and new skills.This was truly something that the ninja world she think upon. "A hyuuga uchiha? What an odd dream..."

1000+ words Gates 1-2
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Male TP : 54

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei: Dante

Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates   Gates EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Gates 3-6. Id like to buy them. 400 points right?
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates   Gates EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 5:29 pm

Gates 1&2 Approved.

Pending on the second part. I would have to find out about that.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

Gates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gates   Gates EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:31 pm