Ninja Legend's Testing Site
And now I play the waiting game (private) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
And now I play the waiting game (private) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
And now I play the waiting game (private) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
And now I play the waiting game (private) 1123334480
And now I play the waiting game (private) NRPG2
And now I play the waiting game (private) SDaffiliatebutton
And now I play the waiting game (private) Btb8lj1308274777
And now I play the waiting game (private) Nrpbutton
Donations
And now I play the waiting game (private) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

And now I play the waiting game (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Female TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Summoner
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei: N/A

And now I play the waiting game (private) Empty
PostSubject: And now I play the waiting game (private)   And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:57 pm

Amy had come all the way to Yuki. Why did she come here? She wasn't sure her feet had led her here. Maybe it was random, maybe by fate? Nonetheless she was now in the snowy village and needless to say she was freezing a bit. Though she wouldn't share that thought out loud, she needed some help or at least a shelter. Her face held a wind-bitten red in color if only faintly on her olive-toned cheeks. Her feline-like irises were covered by the thin layer of skin of her eyelids. A loud wind blew though the sun was shining. Her skirt sort of shook and moved in tune with it before resting once more. The chains covering her as well making it known that the wind was attacking the village if simply by making a lullaby composed of the howls and jingles.

The red of her hair looked almost like a fire in the white background, losing the pink hue it had for the time being. Her feet were up to two inches at least on her platform combat boots. It was obvious she was not dressed for such whether. With a scoff she forced herself further, finding an inn nearby. She hated people, but she wouldn't risk dying of frostbite.

Taking a few quick and soft steps, she flung open the door and stepped inside. Only a very few people littered the small motel. A bar as the entrance and the beds were upstairs. While she held her usual angry and cold appearance that nearly matched the weather outside, she stormed to the counter and took a seat as far away from the people as possible. A spasm of shivers going down her body and her arms moved to hold herself in attempts to keep warm. People stared at her but that was usual.

The chains on her clothes seemed to almost bite her legs as they rested on her bare skin on her legs and the shackles on her wrists. Entwined in her hair were a few icy crystals which melted quickly and left only water in its wake. Amy rubbed her shoulders and simply glared at the counter, crossing one leg over the other. She was waiting. For who? Well of course she knew who, she just wondered how long it would take him to get there. The tender approached her, but Amy shot him a look that screamed stay the fuck away from me. Her silence was eery, making most simply follow her wish. Something wasn't right about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ori-san
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ori-san

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Cleaner
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: And now I play the waiting game (private)   And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:19 am

The male entered the little bar motel thingy. He looked at the woman sitting on the stool and glaring at the counter. He suddenly thought. It was time to get rid of the extra luggage wasn't it. With a moment's movement, he stepped to the side and spoke a simple speech as he lifted the scroll and throw a large lit tag towards the sky. His eyes turning a to a sudden image that connected the two kanji to one another. The lit tag sealed inside of the scroll and would explode. However, he had totally forgot about the male being inside. Of course, he wouldn't care anyway as it was a fleeting moment past it's prime. The tag would explode in the alternate dimension and it would be done.

The male looked at her and walked over and placed his hand on her back. With that, he whispered in his mind that they would leave, and for her to meet him at the best place he could think of. That's right, they were going to meet in Kumogakure.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Female TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Summoner
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: And now I play the waiting game (private)   And now I play the waiting game (private) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 11:57 am

Amy had received his message a while before he appeared, a sort of silence acknowledging that he had spoken through her own ability. She had her eyes closed, still rubbing her arms to keep warm as the motel was only a slight warmer than it was outside. Her face looked a little wind burnt but that was to be expected in such frigid conditions with such unwarm clothes. She resisted allowing her teeth to chatter but with a moment's passing, she caught a sort of feeling. She knew he was close. A loud noise attracted her attention and as a hand rested on her back she instantly knew who it was. A soft smile on her face if only for a brief moment crossing her otherwise stoic face. His words made her curious. Why was he sending her all over the world? She hadn't a clue, but alas she had no reason to say no to him. She couldn't if she had WANTED to. With a sigh she sensed him leave.

Her body adjusted as she pushed herself up by slamming her palms on the counter. A man approached her a second "Ma'am would you like a drink?" Amy scoffed and glared at him, projecting her thoughts into his mind and causing him to stumble back a bit. 'Fuck your drinks, get the hell away from me and stay there.' He seemed baffled and people stared at the startled person as Amy took her leave; a blaze of her irritance behind her.
[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And now I play the waiting game (private)   And now I play the waiting game (private) Empty

Back to top Go down

And now I play the waiting game (private)
Page 1 of 1