Ninja Legend's Testing Site
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! 1123334480
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! NRPG2
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! SDaffiliatebutton
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Btb8lj1308274777
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Nrpbutton
Donations
EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei: N/A

EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:24 am

The girl walked in gently to one of the buildings she saw. It looked nice, not to far from the main building either. Perhaps it was time there be a change. A large change. Perhaps...perhaps it was time that the very Fushoo rise again once more, though they will be the under dogs, for now. The Yakan have made it a point to make the first move, and it's going to send the world in to deep spiral to hell if something isn't done about it

It was her time to shine as bright as possible. The Yakan had created at least one Bijuu that was obvious. There was bound to be more. She only hoped there wouldn't be all nine. That would cause too much trouble for her and the Fushoo. For now, they had to make their current situation known. Perhpas, a form of policing around the Village, protecting it from Yakan and Bijuu. That would be the best thing for now. But she would need some help. Her alone, even though she was the Fushoo reincarnation, couldn't do it alone. That was obvious. She isn't nearly as powerful as the original Leader but still, she had to show the Fushoo weren't pushovers.

'From now on, I have to police this village. Keep it safe, and create a police force of Fushoo. I have to expand the very being of Fushoo.' It was time that this lone woman, show the Yakan Leader that the Fushoo have not died, and only risen again to form a new generation of Fushoo.

She walked to the broken building and needed to make this place attractive. Perhaps, a store. A special store. A store where all the land of the poison things would be sold. Perhaps, a store that was able to sell Poisons and items only found in the Land of the Poison. Yes, that was perfect. And it would be built next to the SS HQ. Indeed it was a happy time for Saze, she has lived up to her dream and aspiration as infected, and surpassed even that, to become Fushoo. Now, to find some help...
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:34 am

The woman sighed exasperatedly and looked around. 'Hmm, this won't get done it's self I guess. Might as well start work on it.' She thought as she simply jumped back, and the result of this a large horde of bugs, almost all that she had, formed in to a good twenty clones. being slightly out of breath at this, she sighed once again and looked around. Turning to the clone she spoke.

"You all know what to do, so let's get started."

She said in her somewhat cold voice. It was cold because of how much she had to go through. Then again, she wouldn't mind too much about this. Her hands moved as fast as they could, and so did the twenty clones that appeared. They all worked hard and attempted to rebuild the village. Everything would be different this time around, right? Yes it would. This time around, the village would be protected by the Fushoo. Even they had the right to protect it right? Yes, it was their home now. And the Fushoo will certainly love a new home. She had to be selective though. Not everyone could be Fushoo. Just trusted people for now, because being Fushoo meant more to her than anything now, except her brother.

(Time jump >.> Screw writing all that out xD)

Finally it was done, and the new shop. With her out of breath the clones dissipated in to bugs and retreated back in to her. She sighed and sat down on a park bench. Her eyes slightly tired. She finally got up and headed to bed, a well deserved nights sleep in the new village of Dokugakure, and of course, the Kage of it.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 am

The girl got up, the work being done and she heard the sounds of a convoy. Perhaps they heard that Dokugakure had finished. They were still a while in the distance, but it was good to know people would come back. Her hands shifted as she got up from her bed. Though something didn't feel right.

Her head throbbed and it felt as though the fushoo was coming back to life. IT seemed she didn't keep the Leader's Mask. Instead, she formed her own mask. The Fushoo Leader, however dead, granted her with her own powers of her mask. As it formed, piece by piece, she screamed out in pain. It hurt, more so than anything she ever felt before. It was tearing her apart, or so it felt. It finally finished forming and she screamed out in a bit of pain at the last part. Her optics finally gazed through her wolf like mask. It was like a skull of a wolf at a point.

She walked out of the building and climbed the building. She then stood, atop the Kage's building. Watching, and waiting. Her new mask adorned her face, and she felt the potential power of it surge through her.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Male TP : 7

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Seal Master

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:19 am

Akki heard the screaming of someone in pain. He followed the sound to see a woman with a wierd mask on her face. Akki followed her as she stood a top the tower. He followed her, his kage waist band fluttering in the breeze. "hello miss." Akki waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:30 am

She noted the signature of a person she didn't know. Finally hearing the words of the Male voice as he spoke, she realized it was someone not from the convoy that was heading here. A small sigh of disappointment came over her. Not moving but keeping ready in case of an attack, she spoke up to greet the male.

"Hello. I am the Leader of this village, Dokugakure. Perhaps I can help you."

She finally turned to see the male, her piercing purple optics gazing in to his eyes. Her hands unmoving and her kimono top swaying in a small breeze. The mask white with black markings. It was like a tribal design all over the mask. It showed she was a true Fushoo. She shifted her position slightly and spoke once again.

"I see you are a Kage. What perfect timing. I was thinking about visiting all the Kage. Perhaps, we can talk here so I don't have to travel. Since you arrived first, I assume you have news of developments from outside my lonely village, please, tell me what has happened if you would."
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:39 am

Akki looked at her through his blindfold and smiled. "Well, not much. the infection is all gone, and i was made kage. we are in a state of reconstruction." Akki looked at her. "By the way my name is Akki, Akki Tenma, Mizukage. What is your name if i might ask.?" Akki smiled. Ankoku slid out of Akki's arm and wrapped around his shoulders in his ever so liked serpent form.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:45 am

"Very well, My name is Sazenkaijenfu Aburame, Dokukage. My full name is much to long to speak right now, as you may have known I'm a but drained. Have you any knowledge on a being called..a Bijuu?"

She asked, her mind remembering the Cerberus that destroyed her to be body. Well, the Fushoo leader's to be body. I guess that's who she is now though isn't it? Yes, she's now the Fushoo Leader. Sad as it was, she knew all to well about the Bijuu. The goop gave her all the knowledge of the Fushoo Leader and what he remembered. The piercing pain of the Lava killing him made her squirm in her mind.

"Perhaps, you would like something to eat or drink. Please, feel welcomed here as we are not fighters unless provoked. We would prefer to ally with everyone instead. Of course, some people just won't ally with us. But that is to be expected."

She rambled a bit as she stared at him, not intentionally mean but just stared, and watched every movement the serpent and him made, to look for an attack just in case.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:51 am

"i am good for now. But yes i do know of a bijuu. i believe it was the reibi. I know this because its origin is close to my nature. Same as ankoku here." Akki petted Ankoku. "I am the last and only member of my clan due to its eradication. My village isnt...up to date as you may say. And i would gladly be allies with you. But first i would like to know. What is with the mask? And can you show me a skill or two of yours? As a preview you could say of our new alliance, Mrs. Dokukage." Akki leaned back and watched, waiting to see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:10 am

The girl laughed a bit and nodded. Her hands stayed where they were. Her eyes watched him pat the snake like being. A show of force? Well, that would be difficult, she would have to trust this man, because, well, it would leave her a little warn and unable to use it if the time comes when she needed to. But still, if it would prove an alliance then she would.

"This mask, represents that I am of the Fushoo. We are sworn protectors of the Dokugakure. We police this, and other places that shall not be named. However, there is one catch, a clan arose and is now terrorizing the world with their, Bijuu. They are sworn enemies with us. We are out to protect everyone from such beings as the clan known as the Yakan. They have created beasts that destroyed this village. My home. We now reside here, in the peaceful land of Poison, and the loving place of Dokugakure, for it's wasteland like fields and it's poison infested water. It's a place you have to get used to indeed. A show of power you say? Very well. But, this is something I do not do often. If it proves this will not allow us to ally, then problems will arise. However, I ask one thing either way, spread the word, that the Fushoo live on..."

She said as she took a step back. Her hands rose to her chest clasping in the tiger seal. Her eyes began to shift and a sort of waving feel came from her. The air seemed to shift and twist. Sort of like a haze, the chakra in the air seemed to pulse and a wind picked up. Leaves that were there seemed to be pushed away at great force. Then, with out a moment's hesitation, she squatted down, her left leg out streched to her side, and the right bent in. Her right hand on the building and her left pointing away from her to her side. She then looked up towards the sky and opened her mouth, the mask's mouth opened as well. Four balls of chakra formed and twisted around in a circle, the balls slowly converging in to one like a spiral. The balls finally formed one and it shrank to the size of a fist.

With a moment after she swallowed the ball. Time seemed to stand still as she waited, her purple optics focused on the tattered mountain with the Kage faces on it. The fifth's head looking at the world from it's position. Suddenly a conical shape burst from her mouth. The chakra beam roared towards the mountain face. The purple color seemed as though it would go through it, but didn't. Instead, it defaced the fifth Hokage's face, tearing it clean off. It was now a faceless head. The beam dissipated and she stood, her power still flowing out of her. Now, she was as powerful as a two tailed Jinchuriki. She was much stronger than a normal shinobi.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:20 am

Akki smiled and so did Ankoku. "Quite the contrary. I would be glad to be allies with you. More the merrier. Although we will have enemies. Tell me more about these Yakan if you can. And ill give you a show as well." Akki started rapidly forming handsigns with the skill of a well experienced shinobi. He Used Ankoku as a medium for saying the words for the jutsu and starting them. Since Ankoku was still attatched to him at the very tip of the tail. Solid darkness, demon hands, phasing, demon synthesis. These few jutsu all b rank and below were capable of a shinobi at his level to be done. First Ankoku slid back into akki. Then Akki extended his hands and the dark areas shot up, He twisted and they moved, passing Saze and converging around Akki, making like a dome. Two large demonic hands appeared and seemed to lift the the dome and it was a ball. It three the ball and it broke a spire. The spire turned into a black sword like object and landed on the ground. Akki phased out of the top and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:37 am

The woman smiled from under her mask, not visible to Akki. She then looked around i the dark dome and sighed. Perhaps this would be a B rank jutsu, which was something he didn't want to do. She sighed once more and just stood there, she bent forward, sort of doubling over. Then, with out a word or motion of words, the mask's mouth cracked open and a growl ripped through her throat. With a massive wall of pure chakra burst from her. It was powerful enough to tear through a B rank jutsu. This was known as a Chakra Roar to some.

The wall of Pure chakra wouldn't stop at the ball. It would keep going. Skinning the top of the building, that would tear off the top. How unfortunate, she would have to rebuild it again. The chakra wall, or rather a ball of it's own, would tear and throw everything away from her. It would, if made contact, throw Akki through the air. Even while phased, it's pretty evident that pure chakra would hurt like a bitch. It was the equivalent to a wall hitting you at fifty miles an hour. It would hurt like a bitch and leave a mark to boot. Well, that was if you didn't get killed by it. Then, the six balls formed again twisting around her face like orbs of pure chakra that they were, waiting and spiraling towards her mouth. It was easy to stop the ball, if he showed himself to be an ally.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:17 am

The ball wasnt aimed at her but ratjer off to the side. To the woman's surpiise the ball changed its course to dodge rhe wall altogether. Finishing its course.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:37 pm

(lol your post was less that 5 lines so it's void.)

The woman watched the whole thing dissipate in to nothingness. She smiled gently behind her mask as she spoke out to Akki. Her hands shifted a bit and she sighed a small sigh. Her head turned to face the man.

"Well Mr. Mizukage. Looks like we have an alliance. Thank you for your time. Perhaps we can spend more time together later. however, I must go and appoint some people to place and all around be the Dokukage."

She said as she then jumped up and dissipated. Her body was gone, and she had to address the new areas, and finalize her paperwork.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:22 am

(OOC: sorry i was on my cell phone. I could have dragged it out but i was being bitched at by my mother...)

Akki watched the woman walk away. There was a large gash across his back she couldnt see. Black ooze was seeping from it. It slowly pulled back into the wound and the wound healed itself. Akki smiled, but it wasnt really Akki, yet it was him at the same time. Akki turned and body flickered away. He Flew past the village with great speed, passing a small dust cloud and it swirled in the air. He left the village andheaded on his own way.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!   EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!! Empty

Back to top Go down

EPISODE 2-SECRET POLICE: FUSHOO RISE AGAIN!!
Page 1 of 1