Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) 1123334480
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) NRPG2
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) SDaffiliatebutton
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Btb8lj1308274777
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Nrpbutton
Donations
Who Are Those Men? (Mission) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Who Are Those Men? (Mission)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Empty
PostSubject: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:21 pm

How hilarious! Ouroboros had been traveling, looking for rare spices and rare drinks for his love Kandis. But he had come by a weird mission board when he returned to his home land. He was using henge so that he could mask his appearance. He didn't appear to be himself, just a Genin of a man. He was with his comrade Kazumi as he read the mission on the wall. "So the public has finally caught wind of us eh? Well kazumi says we have to spy on each other. Do you wish to play this game of...HAHAHA Hide and seek!" He stated with a giant grin on his face. His sword rested upon his back securely as he looked over to his friend. He was not sure if his friend was going to use Henge or not, but he also used henge on his own sword. So it looked like a giant axe. He peered at the poster some more. Leaping away from kazumi and peering from a large barrel. Looking over at him. He was trying not to chuckle. This entire ordeal was clearly stupid. Hide and Go seek. Spying on someone who was spying on him. How poetic. How epic. How idiotic.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: Students: Hakushin, Suno, Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Haha, Kazumi gazed at the mission board, chuckling under his mask. His face was simply a transformation with the mask appearing upon it, so in reality there was really no mask at all, it was just his face partially transformed. "Hide and Seek sounds fun to me, I remember playing it with Kozan when he was still alive, it was really a way of enhancing my skills," he said directly after Ouroboros spoke. He too had his sword transformed; it was simply a pair of metallic tonfa, which rested against his back, the handles facing opposite of each other. He formed hand signs, and replaced himself with a shadow clone, and dived behind a tree using body flicker. "Let the games begin!" He spoke from his place of hiding, which was quite simply too idiotic to be explained, with this idiocy, which was taking place because of the idiotic mission which was posted. How incredibly idiotic was the situation we had before us, and the clone was rather dumbfounded, and didn’t take on Kazumi’s exact appearance. There was a different design on the mask than on the original’s which again was incredibly stupid, but incredibly stupid tactics for incredibly stupid missions. The man chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Genin
Genin
Kappa

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:26 pm

The sunset hit the belly of the ocean in a mesmeric way. Calling forth colors of red and orange to dance across the horizon and paint the sky in a way only God could do. However the clouds soon grew with great thunder and uproar. It's face thus turned from calm white to black and fiery. Yet the essence was unlike any other storm that shed the times of life away to the people down low. It seems thick.. with chakra.

The storm, uttering only a single bolt of lightning in the distance shredded all silence in the land. But as soon as it had fell, it quickly grew quiet once again as the wind picked up and all the light in the land, whether that be electric or fire was set out. Thus it was dark and the dim light of the sun faded as the sun finally poked it's head behind the mountains.

This was darkness.

The wind picked up ever more, shaking the foundation of the ocean into an angry wave, and with each pounding wave the chakra in the area grew more and more, and just when you think it couldn't get any stronger. It appeared

It stood high in the area, as tall as any mountain. It awed above the Ouroboros as it had been ordered to find the strongest ninja.

It, being a large turtle like monster looked down and smiled as he spoke
" My master has a great promise for you... Yet only you can decide for yourself. Follow me and become far stronger than you are... or stay and die at the hands of the great kappa"

and with that last word, the sky began to rain, not just any rain.. oh no. This rain tingled with a slight trace of lightning or was this.. yes.. it was chakra draining rain. Yet it had no effect on the bijuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:59 am

He had pulled his blade off when he heard the large boom. Raising up and holding it above him. Looking around the mist too see where this large noise happened to be coming from. "My, oh mother slippin my. Kazumi. You fuckin' seein dis?" He stated as rain began to fall. Luckily, it was drawn to his blade. So that he was not to be affected by its draining powers. Though he didn't know of its powers in the slightest. With a massive grin upon his face he looked upwards. To the distance. Seeing a large turtle like being with an ugly mug raise from the ocean. "That thing is overflowin with power." He stated as he peered onwards. He had heard it talk, and he had then peered back up to the massive turtle being thingy person. "Interesting. So either I go with you, or you die to me? Well Im not one for useless slaughter." Ouroboros laughed insanely as he peered up at the giant creature. He was ready to fight, ready to put his life on the line and take this massive fucker down. After-all, he had tussled with one of these beings before. That one who got in his way. That one whos tooth he stole and wields in his hand. But then the image of Kandis replayed in his mind, he shook his head and kept his smile. He was not going to die before he had a chance to alert his lover. He was in a bit of a hard place at the moment anyway. In his mind all he could say was, well isn't this a fucked up decision. "Sure Ill go with you. No need to make a mess here." He stated as he looked back at Kazumi. "If I don't come back alive, you are in charge. This is important for us to find out information on these large creatures. I knew I saw one the other day." He stated before he leaped into the air. Vanishing. Going off with the Kappa to wherever that man would be.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: Students: Hakushin, Suno, Soul

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Kazumi's eyes simply went forward, or more of an upwards motion as the sky began to darken and a massive chakra began to grow stronger and then emerge forth. Ouroboro's removed his sword and held it to block the rain, Kazumi however was layered in his ninja garments along with a cloak which covered over all his body, and his head at the moment it started to rain, protecting him from the rain. "Right, I see it, but as if I'd let this 'thing' simply come here to threaten us and get away without repercussions." The man began with his hand signs, releasing the transformation on his face, so his normal face was now visible, and expelling a small blue ball of chakra at the beast, which exploded just before it reached the beast, and expelled the corrosive vapors all around to cover said beast. It was then when Ouroboro's had decided to go with the beast, and the corrosive mists lowered toward where they were perfectly harmless, but the chakra in each rain drop which touched the mist, 10% of that chakra would be absorbed by Kazumi, thus increasing his chakra supply by a nice amount, the same for the bijuu, 10% of its chakra would go toward Kazumi, if it didn't avoid the vapors. Kazumi heeded the words of Ouroboro's just before him and said beast disappeared, the vapors extraction happening clearly before this. "Me become the leader of the Seven Swordsmen...that's my..my dream."

The miserable Shadow Clone had puffed when the massive chakras were first felt, and now feeling relatively safe, the man emerged from his spot under the tree, and clasped his hands together forming a ram seal. "This was a complete failure," and disappeared.
(Exit.)
Back to top Go down
Kappa
Genin
Genin
Kappa

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:40 pm

Laughing to himself, the bijuu watched as the small blast came toward him from the one known as Kazumi. He and many other products of the Yakan Leader were not simply toys that he threw out into the battlefield. They were fragments of his power and therefor were not going to go down with much ease. Which would explain the rain which drained chakra in all forms. Hence why the cloud of mist soon dissipated as the water droplets from the rain traveled through the absorbing mist. Thus they canceled each other out.

However, if that was not enough a faint seal could be seen on the body of the kappa. This seal acted as a leash for the bijuu just in case someone attempted to capture it. The Yakan only had to pull on the leash and call the bijuu back. Oddly enough, this is how the bijuu took back Ouroboros.

The seal flashed.. and both of them where gone.
(EXIT)

(( Noob post.. fuck me ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Are Those Men? (Mission)   Who Are Those Men? (Mission) Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Are Those Men? (Mission)
Page 1 of 1