Ninja Legend's Testing Site
New Bloodline Template Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
New Bloodline Template Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
New Bloodline Template EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
New Bloodline Template EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
New Bloodline Template EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
New Bloodline Template EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
New Bloodline Template EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
New Bloodline Template EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
New Bloodline Template EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
New Bloodline Template EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
New Bloodline Template Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
New Bloodline Template 1123334480
New Bloodline Template NRPG2
New Bloodline Template SDaffiliatebutton
New Bloodline Template Btb8lj1308274777
New Bloodline Template Nrpbutton
Donations
New Bloodline Template 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

New Bloodline Template

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: Students: Hakushin, Suno, Soul

New Bloodline Template Empty
PostSubject: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:52 am

This is just an example, but every Canon and Custom Clan needs to be filled out in a template so as to ensure the readability and aesthetics of each Clan. I've taken the liberty to create one, and do a few examples, each clan needs to be redone in this style. We can also put clan's jutsu like the Nara's into templates, but that will have to be split up amongst staff. In addition, we can also regulate the powers of each clan by doing this.
Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Village/Association:[/b]
[b]History:[/b]
 [u][i]Special Affiliations:[/i][/u]
[b]Clan Symbol:[/b]
[b]Kekkei Genkai/Hiden: [/b]
 [u]Elemental Affinity:[/u][/i]
[b]Secret Techniques/Jutsu:[/b]
[b][u]Members:[/u][/b]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Uchiha Clan (うちは一族, Uchiha Ichizoku)
Village/Association: Konohagakure
History:
The Uchiha clan descended from the elder of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. The elder brother was born with the Sage's "eyes" and was gifted with powerful chakra and spiritual abilities. When it came time for the Sage to choose a successor, he questioned the two on what course of action they would follow to bring order to the world. The elder believed that might was the way to bring peace, while the younger believed love was the way. The Sage favoured the ideal of the younger brother, and therefore designated the younger as his successor, causing the elder to be filled with jealousy and hatefulness. From this hate came what Madara calls the Curse of Hatred (憎しみの呪い, Nikushimi no noroi). From the younger son descended the Senju clan who would be the eternal rivals of the Uchiha.

Before the founding of the ninja villages, the Uchiha were one of the many mercenary clans for hire. Because of their Sharingan, the Uchiha clan came to be known as one of the two strongest clans, the second being the Senju clan. Madara Uchiha was particularly powerful, and, upon attaining the Mangekyō Sharingan, he took control of the clan. Under his leadership the Uchiha grew stronger, conquering whatever clans they came upon, such that, whenever the Uchiha clan was hired for a job, the opposing side would hire the Senju, and vice versa.
Special Affiliations: Konoha Military Police Force
Clan Symbol: New Bloodline Template Uchiha_Symbol
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
Sharingan:

Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
Sharingan Jutsu:
Members:
Hisoka Uchiha
Kain Uchiha
Kira Uchiha
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Nara clan (奈良一族, Nara Ichizoku)
Village/Association: Konohagakure
History:
The Nara Clan is known for their manipulation of shadows and tending of deer, which graze in a large area of Nara clan forest. They have kept a book with medicine preparations and effects for generations which imply they are skilled in the area of medicine. Among the medicine described in this book are the secret pills used by the Akimichi clan.

Despite being considered geniuses, the men from this family are prone to being lazy and hard to motivate, but once the situation calls for it, they are very determined and loyal. Ironically, they tend to be attracted to stern, overbearing women. However, there appear to be other factors as well. The Nara men seem to hold women in high esteem, and as a result, willingly defer to their female partners. Shikaku Nara tells his son "Without women, men can't be born. Without women, men go to ruin. Even the hardest of women will show a sweet side to the man she loves and respects."

The Nara clan has a special relationship with the Akimichi clan and Yamanaka clan. For generations, members of these three families have formed an "Ino-Shika-Chō trio", named after the first part of the names of the members. The Nara members are the "Shika" in the trio. To strengthen the unity between the three clans, a member of the Sarutobi clan will give them special earrings to present to each generation when they swear their oaths. The earrings also symbolize that they are considered adults by their respective clans.
Special Affiliations: Nara Clan Forest
Clan Symbol: New Bloodline Template 120px-Nara_Symbol.svg
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden: Shadow Techniques
Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Members:
Akutabi Gamma

Last edited by Kazumi on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:33 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:58 am

Amazing job Kaz. o.o damn. I love this template ^.^ I'd say this is best described as "A perfect solution to a not so realized problem." o.o
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 am

I also believe Clans like the Hyouton need to be changed to their appropriate Canonical clan, which is the Yuki-Clan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:21 am

Then we need to rank, and fill out the info for each clan jutsu. That is important as well.

Also, we can make a list of clans that belong to specific villages. So that we don't have clans all over the place. Of course as this is not canon, some clans originally from Konoha, can be in other villages from the start. Such as Nara might be originally from land of lightning. This will balance out the need for members always collecting new clans and such.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 6:27 am

Ouroboros wrote:
Then we need to rank, and fill out the info for each clan jutsu. That is important as well.

Also, we can make a list of clans that belong to specific villages. So that we don't have clans all over the place. Of course as this is not canon, some clans originally from Konoha, can be in other villages from the start. Such as Nara might be originally from land of lightning. This will balance out the need for members always collecting new clans and such.

Agreed I like that idea. So who will decide which clan goes where? And here's a list of Canon clans.

Quote :
Aburame Clan
Akimichi Clan
Fūma Clan
Hōzuki Clan
Hyūga Clan
Inuzuka Clan
Kaguya Clan
Nara Clan
Sarutobi Clan
Senju Clan
Shirogane Clan
Tatsushiro Clan
Tenro Clan
Uchiha Clan
Uzumaki Clan
Yamanaka Clan
Yotsuki Clan
Yuki Clan
Fūma Clan (Land of Sound)
Kamizuru Clan
Kedōin Clan
Kohaku Clan
Kurama Clan
Shiin Clan
Tsuchigumo Clan

For those bloodlines that don't have a specific clan like Blast Release, we'll simply invent a last name for them. For others thats not exactly specific like the Boil release, we'll say its for the Terumi Clan.

Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:28 am

Why don't we sort of just balance the clans to each village so that not one has too many or too few?
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

Four People Like This. (Thumbs up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 am

Bonten do not be irrelevant, Aisu don't repeat me D:.

I have another idea. We need to make jutsus for each clan. So whatever clan you get assigned, we need them to have custom jutsus so that the clans are not so limited.
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:32 am

Depends on the clan.
I don't think we should actually make custom jutus for the clans. If we do all of the characters would start appearing the same. I'm cool with putting up the canon jutsu of the clan, but members should make custom jutsu themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:38 am

I was not even aware that we where allowed to make custom jutsus for our clans. Hmm. If thats the case then just ignore my entire idea about making custom jutsus for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:06 pm

NO, they are not all going to have customs, we'll simply make the Canon ones and divide the work amongst the staff. Here's my list of clans for each village. If you don't like something I'll edit it.

Konohagakure

Kaguya Clan
Inuzuka Clan
Sarutobi Clan
Senju Clan
Kashou Clan (Lava Release)

Kirigakure

Hōzuki Clan
Nara Clan
Yamanaka Clan
Kurama Clan
Torune Clan (Storm Release)

Yukigakure

Hyūga Clan
Yuki Clan
Uzumaki Clan
Aburame Clan
Terumi Clan (Boil Release)

Kumogakure

Yotsuki Clan
Kamizuru clan
Akimichi Clan
Senkou Clan (Blast Release)
Shiin Clan

Amegakure

Uchiha Clan
Fūma Clan
Tenro Clan
Shirogane Clan
Kenrou Clan (Crystal Release)
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 pm

Shirogane..you are really going to allow a shirogane clan? I'm sorry but >.> that would be unwise, HOWEVER, I do love that set up at any rate Kaz. But shirogane scream OP. o.o They are the most op puppet users in all of naruto ~.~ using over a million puppets and that's just one person. o.o Either take em out or nerf them a lot o.o

but all in all, I totally agree with everything so far(Minus what Deep said since we can make customs o.o) But yea.
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:58 pm

So, overall this would be an alternate Universe for clans, because the orgin of these as you know are backwards. However, I would like to ASK you , if you'd put Hyuuga in Kiri since the clan head is there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:02 pm

I think the Torune clan is the Tenraku clan on this site. Btw.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 am

Either we can change the Canon KKGs from Custom Clans into these are allow them to re-register under the new template.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 1:30 am

I vote for a re-reg. Also, I suggest we see the customs first, and where they come from, before compiling a list of clans, because like I said, I don't think the shirogane should be in here, I can mass murder the site with 1 character that's a shirogane. o.o

We could incorporate the customs as old relics from the past, like the Setsuna or Tesuidou banpaia.

That's my thought on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 am

Custom clans already have their own history and for some who don't really move together like a clan they just live anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:13 am

Re Reg needs to be strict however. Shit thats approved, should not be re-evaluated for its contents. Only that it fits the new template. Also, some of the old approved clans need to be edited because their limitations are for the OLD chakra system. Therefore do not factor to the new system.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:36 pm

Right, lets get this done, because if we keep just talking about it, nothing will happen. Shirogane will stay, they're simply a puppet clan, a clan which uses puppets, they don't have a KKG, or any secret techniques, they're fine.

I'll divide the work up since, no one else wants to take charge and do that. Since I've already did the Nara I'll do Kirigakure Clans.

Kazumi
Ouroboros
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Aisu Caelum
Hajime_Saitou
Quote :
Dokugakure

Kaguya Clan
Inuzuka Clan
Sarutobi Clan
Senju Clan
Kashou Clan (Lava Release)

Kirigakure

Hōzuki Clan
Nara Clan
Yamanaka Clan
Kurama Clan
Torune Clan (Storm Release)

Yukigakure

Hyūga Clan
Yuki Clan
Uzumaki Clan
Aburame Clan
Terumi Clan (Boil Release)

Kumogakure

Yotsuki Clan
Kamizuru clan
Akimichi Clan
Senkou Clan (Blast Release)
Shiin Clan

Amegakure

Uchiha Clan
Fūma Clan
Tenro Clan
Shirogane Clan
Kenrou Clan (Crystal Release)

*note* Do nothing more than copy and paste from Wiki each Clan's information, we'll keep the Histories the same, since it would be too much work trying to rework them to fit our villages. Add the clan's symbol if they have one, and list their abilities like I did with the above examples. With their jutsu, simply copy and paste the logical jutsus of each clan, nothing about collaboration, or game jutsu. Refer to what I did with the Nara-Clan's jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:49 pm

Sir Kaz. I asked you a question, but never got an answer o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Damn. Ill do this tomorrow. I got to go for now.
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Works for me, I'll get to it asap
Back to top Go down
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame
Kage
Kage
Sazenkaijenfu Aburame

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Name:
Kaguya
Village/Association:
Dokugakure
History:
Special Affiliations:
N/A
Clan Symbol:
New Bloodline Template 300px-Kaguya_Symbol.svg These are on the forehead.
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
Shikotsumyaku (屍骨脈; Literally meaning "Dead Bone Pulse", Meaning (Viz) "Corpse Bone Chain") is the kekkei genkai of the extinct Kaguya clan, which gave them the ability to manipulate their own skeletal structure (their osteoblasts and osteoclasts). By infusing their calcium with chakra, they could manipulate the growth and properties of their bones to their liking.[2] The ability seems to be rare amongst the clan members, as Kimimaro was the only one to exhibit it out of his entire clan.

Apparently, this ability gives the user a unique skeletal structure, as when Kimimaro was fatally ill, Kabuto Yakushi claimed there had been too little information on his body to give any medical treatment.

The main capabilities of Shikotsumyaku is allowing the user to manipulate the speed of their bones' growth as well as the location of calcium deposits. This allows them to create weapons of bones that can either protrude from any part of the body, or pulled out and used like hand held weapons. They can even fire pieces of their bones as long-ranged projectiles. Any bone that they remove from the body immediately regenerates, as does the skin that is damaged when the bones are removed. Users can increase the density of the created bones, making them stronger than steel. This not only makes the created weapons very powerful, but also makes their bodies virtually indestructible; the bones can withstand even a chakra-infused blade, which is usually enough to cut through anything.[3]

From what the only known user of this ability, Kimimaro, has shown, most of the techniques are named after flowers. Most of them are also taijutsu-based sword dances, which are used for close combat and defence. However, as Kimimaro demonstrated, the bones can also grow quite a large volume, and likely grow from each other, as a form of a ninjutsu, and that he can emerge from any of these bones.

Orochimaru coveted this ability greatly, stating the kekkei genkai granted the user an impenetrable skeletal frame, which can resist any type of physical attack. In addition, should a Shikotsumyaku user ever go on the offensive, they could instantly turn their bones into the sharpest spear. Overall, the Shikotsumyaku is considered to be the ultimate taijutsu ability, which is held in high regard.

Secret Techniques/Jutsu:

Dance of the Camellia:
Kimimaro performs this jutsu by modifying the humerus (upper arm bone) of either his right or left arm to create a short, hilt-less bone sword. Since he can increase and compress the density of his bones, he can make the sword harder than steel. He then uses the sword to fight; his style uses quick cuts and thrusts to disable opponents quickly. He is extremely proficient with this sword and can, not only deflect shuriken, but also dispatch a large number of Shadow Clones with this technique.

Dance of the Clematis: Flower:
This is a follow-up to the Dance of the Clematis: Vine. Kimimaro's entire forearm is encased in a giant drill made of bone to attack the trapped victim. The bone is strengthened (through compression and its plaited spiral shape) to become the hardest type of bone the body can produce. The bone resembles a flower, hence the name. It was strong enough to drill a deep dent in Gaara's Ultimately Hard Absolute Defence: Shield of Shukaku, though it was unable to penetrate it before shattering from overpressure.

Dance of the Clematis: Vine:
Using his kekkei genkai, the Shikotsumyaku, Kimimaro can modify and pull out his own spinal column to use as a flexible chain staff, regrowing a new spine to replace the removed one. The protrusions on the vertebrae are modified to make them stronger and sharper. He would follow up with Dance of the Clematis: Flower to pierce the

Dance of the Larch:
Kimimaro uses this jutsu to create a mass of razor-sharp bone spikes all over his body. These spines appear to be branches off his pre-existing skeletal structure rather than completely new bones. Kimimaro is even able to grow these bones at an extremely rapid rate so they can stab an opponent even as they are growing. He can even use them to block or trap an opponent's strikes. In addition to being an unwelcome surprise for opponents, it makes him basically untouchable at close range. If an opponent would start to get close to him, he would start to spin rapidly slashing the foe in multiple areas of their body.

Dance of the Seedling Fern:
Kimimaro's final dance (presumably the strongest as a last resort), this jutsu causes a giant forest of bone spikes to burst from the ground. Kimimaro is able to emerge from any bone at will, giving him a deadly element of surprise should the opponent be able to avoid the attack.

Dance of the Willow:
To perform this dance, Kimimaro grows several long bone blades from his body for use as weapons. Though he primarily uses two blades grown from the palms of his hands, he also uses several secondary bones grown from his elbows, knees, and shoulders. This dance form is incredibly acrobatic, using spins, charges, and long sweeping slashes to make the strikes more effective and to evade opponents' counter strikes. Kimimaro can also extend his bones to attack his opponents without having to adjust his own movement.

Drilling Finger Bullets:
Hardened bones from the fingertips are shot at the enemy, with a spinning motion added to the skeletal bullets. A direct hit will excavate skin, flesh, and bone. Since the bones of the user can be regenerated, the rate of fire from the user's arsenal is limitless. This jutsu is essential to Kimimaro for his long distance attacks.
Members:
Exodus
Nanashi
Shuryo
Loki

Name:
Inazuka Clan
Village/Association:
Dokugakure
History:
The Inuzuka clan (犬塚一族, Inuzuka Ichizoku) or Inuzuka family (犬塚家, Inuzuka-ke) is known for their use of ninken as fighting companions. The members of this clan are easily recognized by the fang-like markings on their cheeks. The members are also given their own canine partner(s) when they reach a certain age. Thereafter, the shinobi and their dog(s) are practically inseparable. Clan members have distinctive red fang markings on their cheeks, animalistic eyes, and elongated canine teeth. It would seem that due to the bond between a Inuzuka clan member and their canine partner(s), their chakra is allowed to mix and is shared between them, adding a feral appearance to the human partners, and makes a bond between them that affords them the use of the clan's collaboration jutsu, such as the Fang Passing Fang.
Special Affiliations:
N/A
Clan Symbol:
Fang like symbols on their cheeks.
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
They work closely with their Kanine partners so closely that their chakra mixes and is shared between the two.
Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
Beast human Clone:
A modified version/mix of a Transformation Technique and a clone technique, this jutsu, unique to the Inuzuka clan, allows a canine-user to transform their animal companion into a perfect copy of themselves. When combined with the Four Legs Technique, the user and the animal become virtually impossible to tell apart, since both act equally animalistic. Like any transformation, the jutsu can be broken by identifying and attacking the animal, thus dispelling the transformation. This jutsu is often followed by the Fang Passing Fang.

Dynamic Marking:
This jutsu involves Akamaru urinating on a target, allowing both him and Kiba Inuzuka to track it by scent. The two practice this in the forest, and Akamaru is accurate enough to hit multiple targets in rapid succession. This is a prerequisite for using Fang Wolf Fang, since the speed of the technique makes it impossible for the user to see while using it. Akamaru's urine is apparently caustic, given Sakon's comment that it burned when Akamaru urinated in his eyes. This jutsu can also be performed while Kiba and Akamaru are using Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf.

Fang Passing Fang:
The user and his partner spin at a ferocious speed and deliver many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The force of this attack is strong enough to drill through stone. This attack can be done alone, although it is less effective

Fang Rotating Fang:
The user rolls in a buzz-saw like shape, along with their ninken companion at high speeds to attack the enemy.

Fang Wolf Fang:
After Akamaru uses Dynamic Marking to mark a target, both he and Kiba use Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf to become a large, two-headed wolf. The two then perform a much more powerful Fang Passing Fang attack. Like the lesser version, they spin rapidly to attack their target. Unlike the previous version, however, they move so rapidly that they can't see where they're going, hence the reason for the earlier Dynamic Marking, which allows them to track their opponents via the distinctive scent.

This attack is powerful enough to cut a person in two, and even dent a Rashōmon gate. Even if the attack misses, its speed is so great that the surrounding air can slice like a blade. Such power is not without its drawbacks, however. Not only does this attack effectively blind both Kiba and Akamaru for its duration, but it tires them such that they can only perform it twice during Part I before requiring rest.

Four Legs Technique:
This technique grants animal-like accelerated fighting instinct and reflexes to the user. By enveloping their entire body in chakra and moving on all fours, they can obtain high speed movement and reflexes like that of a wild animal.

Taught only to the members of the Inuzuka clan, this technique forms the basis of a Inuzuka clan member's taijutsu fighting style, and will add even more to their feral-like appearances; their canine teeth, their finger and toenails grow to claw-like length, their eyes also become more wild with their pupils becoming slits.

When under the effects of this jutsu, an Inuzuka will display great feats of physical strength, speed, and endurance. The form is best suited for using and supporting the ferocious "hit-and-run" tactics that the clan is well known for, leaving the enemy barely any time to launch a counter attack.

Human Beast Combination Transformation: Double-Headed Wolf:
Using a modified form of a Combination Transformation, Kiba and Akamaru transform themselves into a large, two-headed wolf. In this form they can use Fang Wolf Fang.

Passing Fang:
The user spins at a ferocious speed and delivers many powerful beast-like attacks when contact is made with the target. The damage it can inflict on a human target can be extremely damaging, as it can readily tear through thick tree branches and chakra reinforced earth wall; all of which with a radius thicker than the user itself.

This attack is done alone but it can be done with a partner, making it more effective.
Members:
Hana Inazuka

Name:
Sarutobi Clan
Village/Association:
Dokugakure
History:
The Sarutobi clan (猿飛一族, Sarutobi Ichizoku) is an influential clan from Konohagakure. It has produced several notable members who have held positions of high authority, such as Hokage, or membership in the Twelve Guardian Ninja. All known members have been observed devotees of the Will of Fire.

The members of this clan seem to be able to easily master high-level jutsu, as Hiruzen Sarutobi was revered as the "God of Shinobi", and Konohamaru Sarutobi managed to learn A-Rank techniques, such as the Shadow Clone Technique and the Rasengan, at a young age.

To strengthen the unity between the Akimichi, Nara, and Yamanaka clans, it has become a tradition that a member of the Sarutobi clan will give each of them special earrings to present to the current generation when they swear their oaths.
Special Affiliations:
Clan Symbol:
New Bloodline Template 200px-Sarutobi_Symbol.svg
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
N/A
Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
N/A
Members:

Name:
Senju
Village/Association:
Dokugakure
History:
The Senju clan is descended from the younger of the two sons of the Sage of the Six Paths. He was born with the "body" of the Sage, inheriting his father's strength of will and physical energy. The Sage's younger son believed that love was the key to bringing peace to the world. The Sage grew to favour the ideals of his younger son over those of his older son, who believed that power alone was the true key to finding peace. Therefore, on his deathbed it was the younger of the two brothers that the Sage chose to name as his successor. The elder brother, bitter and hateful at having being denied what he felt was rightfully his to inherit, attacked his younger sibling. The Uchiha clan would descend from the elder brother, resulting in the bitter centuries-long rivalry between the Senju and the Uchiha.

The Senju clan gained their fame in the era before the founding of the hidden villages. Where other clans focused on mastering one particular skill, the Senju were masters in all skills, from ninjutsu, to taijutsu, to genjutsu. Because of this, they were feared as "the clan with a thousand skills" (「千の手を持つ一族」, "sen no te o motsu ichizoku"), which gave them their name Senju (千手, "a thousand skills", "a thousand hands").

The most famous member of the clan was their leader, Hashirama Senju. His unique Wood Release ninjutsu even gave the clan the nickname the Senju clan of the Forest (森の千手一族, Mori no Senju Ichizoku). This Wood Release, and his ability to control the tailed beasts, made him the greatest shinobi of his time.

The Senjus' place at the top of the shinobi world was undisputed, but there was one clan that was able to stand up to them: the Uchiha clan. Whenever one country hired the Senju, their enemies would hire the Uchiha, and vice versa. This led to a rivalry between the two clans and, more specifically, between the leaders of the clans, Hashirama and Madara Uchiha.

However, in a world of constant bloodshed, Hashirama had a dream of peace, and a great love for his fellow men. Known as the "Will of Fire" (火の意志, "Hi no Ishi"), this belief made the Senju clan propose a truce to the Uchiha clan. Weary of fighting, and persuaded by Hashirama's great charisma and negotiation skill, the Uchiha accepted, ending their bloody rivalry. Only Madara was against this truce, believing the Senju would one day destroy the Uchiha clan. He was forced to accept, but his humiliation wouldn't end there.

Some time after the alliance between the Senju and the Uchiha was signed, the Land of Fire hired them to stabilize its borders, and the clans created a permanent settlement within the country. Thus, Konohagakure was founded, and, with it, the system of one Hidden Village per country. As the system spread throughout the world, the constant violence stopped, and Hashirama's dream began to become a reality. But it would soon start anew after Hashirama was elected as the First Hokage; a move Madara felt was a humiliation, and made him decide to leave the new village, eventually returning to attack it.

Throughout the years, the Senju retained their supremacy over Konoha, and made the village into what it is today. After the First Hokage's death, his younger brother, Tobirama Senju, stepped up to become the Second Hokage. Although likely not a Senju by blood, Hiruzen Sarutobi, who would become the Third Hokage after the Second's death, was trained by both the First and Second. His successor, Minato Namikaze, was the student of Jiraiya, who was a student of the Third. Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage, was not only a student of the Third, but the granddaughter of the First and the grandniece of the Second. All of them strongly held to the Will of Fire philosophy.

It is unknown if the Senju clan currently still exists as an organisation. There are no known persons with the Senju name currently alive, although the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade, might be an official Senju. It is very possible that the Senju clan disbanded into smaller clans and families, especially since they never had specific traits or techniques like the Uchiha or Hyūga clans with which to easily identify them. However, their legacy lives on strongly in the hearts of the people of Konoha.
Special Affiliations:
Clan Symbol:
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
Wood Release
Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
Wood Release: Serial Pillar Houses Technique:
This technique is a larger scaled version of the Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique. Instead of creating a single house, Yamato creates multiple houses at once. It appears to exhaust him rather quickly, though. Yamato used this technique to help rebuild Konohagakure after its destruction by Pain's Shinra Tensei.

Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique:
This technique is similar to the Wood Release: Great Forest Technique, as it also transforms the user's arm into several wood tendrils which can be used to capture and restrain an enemy. It can be made large enough to capture a giant squid.

Wood Release: Stocks:
Yamato uses wooden stocks to suppress the targets chakra with his wood element. There are also two candles on each end of the device.

Wood Release: Transformation:
This jutsu is just like any other Transformation Technique. Yamato performs the necessary hand seals, then wood emerges and covers his entire body and a puff of smoke or chakra covers up the transformation. Once the jutsu is done, the transformation is complete. It acts more like a costume than a transformation, as Yamato is able to leave it behind if necessary

Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall:
An extremely versatile move, this technique uses chakra to activate the roots in the ground and, using the user of the technique as a reference point, makes wooden pillars appear from left and right. The wooden pillars join together in a dome-shape with the user at the center. This process can be used to catch the enemy in a double sided attack. Also, in case one confronts the enemy at a short distance, the enemy can be locked up inside the dome, setting the situation for a one-on-one fight. This dome can also be collapsed or burnt with the enemy inside to inflict damage. Furthermore, it functions as an easy shelter against the enemy's long-distance attacks, like shuriken and kunai.

Wood Release: Wood Spikes Ring:
The user creates a semi-circle of wood around a captured target, and then form spikes within the ring, pointing at the said target, preventing them from making any sudden movements

Hokage-Style Sixty-Year-Old Technique - Kakuan Entering Society with Bliss-Bringing Hands:
This technique utilizes the power of the Wood Release to forcibly suppress a tailed beast's chakra. To invoke this technique, it is necessary for the tailed beast or its jinchūriki to be in the possession of the Crystal Gem (結晶石, kesshōseki) that responds to the First Hokage's chakra. The user would produce the seal "sit" (座) on their palm, and touching the tailed beast's chakra with their hand, the user then suppresses the chakra inside an area lined with ten or eleven wooden pillars.

When Naruto destroyed the gem in his six-tailed form, Yamato tried to suppress the fox chakra, as shown in the Falls of Truth, despite claiming earlier being unable to do so without the gem.

Wood Clone Technique:
A clone that is created by altering the user's own cells with chakra. It has more endurance than the normal Shadow Clones and doesn't disappear when hit by the enemies' attacks. Moreover, since it has the ability to merge with plants and trees, it is also great for reconnaissance missions. They have the ability to travel far distances from the user and are able to communicate with the original. The clones can be as simple in function as a wooden dummy for use in the Body Replacement Technique. The basic concept of the Shadow Clone Technique also applies to the Wood Clone Technique. However, the chakra-composed Shadow Clone and the cell-based Wood Clone are completely distinct techniques. By directly touching the Wood Clone with his hand, the user can absorb the information it gathered and changes the shape of the clone. The Wood Clone is made up of the user's own cells, transformed into vegetation. Because of this, when it is changed into a seed and taken into the body or left on a target, it can be used as a "transmission device" which the user can use to track their target as the seeds respond to the users' own chakra. This and all other uses make this technique extremely convenient.

Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees:
The user forces trees to grow on any surface, and can easily create a dense forest anywhere. The technique can be used to bind an opponent and alter a battlefield for his own uses. This was the signature move of Hashirama Senju, which allowed him to build the foundations of Konohagakure.

Wood Release: Binding Nest:
This technique lets the user summon a tree around their opponent to bind them. This technique is relatively powerful and holds opponents much more gracefully, with less of a strain on the user, because the user sinks them into the ground. Afterwards, the user can enclose the opponent so that their body implodes.

Wood Release: Dense Woodland Wall:
The user creates countless wooden branches that grow at high speed from the ground. The wood interlaces to form a wide, net-like wall with an impressive defensive power.

Wood Release: Four Pillars House Technique:
By sending chakra into the ground, the roots of the plants are converted into raw materials. This technique allows for a building to be constructed, by forcing accelerated growth. Just like with the Four Pillar Prison Technique, the size and shape of the building are taken from the user's imagination or memories. By placing fuda around the house, the user creates a barrier, making it impossible for the enemy to detect it and allowing the user to "camp" in peace.

Wood Release: Four Pillars Prison Technique:
The user changes chakra into timber under the ground and makes it grow rapidly, while forming it into a wooden prison. The size of the prison is based on the user's imagination. From an insect cage to a great prison, one can make it into whatever they want by regulating the amount of chakra used. The timber itself is treated with a chakra coating, making its destruction extremely difficult. During war, it has the great ability to detain prisoners, but it can also be used as a disciplinary measure for quarreling subordinates.

Wood Release: Great Forest Technique:
A technique that changes one's own arm into big trees. Using chakra, the tissues are transformed into trees at the cellular level. Then, by activating the trees, stimulating them to grow rapidly, they lengthen at high speed and fork into many branches. It is possible to capture the enemy with these branches and at the same time, if one changes the ends into sharp stakes, turn them into countless, sharp, spear-like piercing weapons. This technique has also been used to break through stone walls. When a small hole is found the tree will squeeze in the hole and grow into a square shape and increase the size of the hole so a human can pass through.
Members:

Name:
Village/Association:
Dokugakure
History:
Special Affiliations:
Clan Symbol:
Kekkei Genkai/Hiden:
Secret Techniques/Jutsu:
Members:

That's all I got so far, I think I'm doing it right...right? it's a WIP tho >.>

Last edited by Sazenkaijenfu Aburame on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

I want this done by the 30th of April.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Bloodline Template   New Bloodline Template Empty

Back to top Go down

New Bloodline Template
Page 1 of 1