Ninja Legend's Testing Site
An Unexpected bond Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
An Unexpected bond Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
An Unexpected bond EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
An Unexpected bond EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
An Unexpected bond EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
An Unexpected bond EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
An Unexpected bond EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
An Unexpected bond EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
An Unexpected bond EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
An Unexpected bond EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
An Unexpected bond EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
An Unexpected bond Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
An Unexpected bond 1123334480
An Unexpected bond NRPG2
An Unexpected bond SDaffiliatebutton
An Unexpected bond Btb8lj1308274777
An Unexpected bond Nrpbutton
Donations
An Unexpected bond 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

An Unexpected bond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

An Unexpected bond Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected bond   An Unexpected bond EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 pm

The streets of Kirigakure were bustling still but Yumi broke away from the crowd wandering into a side street and took a moment to look up at the sky. The air was thick and the sky was overcast as usual and she scanned the sky for the sun to find in the lower part of the sky. It was only noon when she had first began grocery shopping but now the sun was setting. Yumi sighed slightly at this knowing she had wasted away another day she should have spent training. Perhaps she should go to sleep in the training grounds that way when she wakes up she can start training immediately and won’t get side tracked. She grimaced at the thought. That would never work. She would never last a night in the training grounds all alone. Yumi knew herself too well and how she would end up staying up all night afraid or give up and go home. After getting home so late she would go to sleep and most likely sleep till the afternoon wasting another day.

From that point she let her mind run off to daydream and continued to walk through the streets no longer heading for her home. Street by Street she wandered further and further into the lower district of Kirigakure. Yumi mindlessly stared out in front of her at the empty street when her eyes caught on to a group of academy children running her way. “Ah, the aca-demy… that was fun.” She mumbled softly while taking a step and tried to remember all of the good times she had training and studying. Now that she thought about it she couldn’t exactly put her finger on what she enjoyed about it. Well, her fun days at the academy might be over but she still had fun days of being a genin to look forward too, right? Yumi hesitated for a second recognizing one of the buildings she just passed and turned around. She had a nostalgic feeling as she stared up at the academy building. “…” She began to stare questioning why she was passing the academy on her way home if it was in the opposite direction.

“Hn… O-h.” Yumi realized she must have not been paying attention to where she was going and went the wrong way… after all it’s not like the academy grew legs and changed locations. Before she could start to head back where she came from her eyes fell upon a group of kids circled around one of the walls of the academy. Not really interested but simply out of bordom she wandered towards the crowd to notice they were all starting to shriek and jump away from the wall. One of the boys had a hose and was going to squirt water at a few spiders resting on a nest on the wall. Yumi began to feel the urge to save them before their lives were cut short from being drowned. After all how was she supposed to be a friend of spiders if she didn’t help ones in need?

Yumi knew she had to act fast if she wanted to save them but she was worried about how the children were probably doing this for fun. She didn’t want all the kids to get angry at her but finally decided to put herself feelings aside. After mustering her courage to speak she lowered her head but practically yelled but her voice got softer as she continued till she was whispering. “Um-mmm. I wo-ul-dn’t do tha-t… i-f I wer-e y-ou…” Yumi wasn’t sure what else to say to convince them to stop but decided to tell a white lie knowing it was probably her only choice. “Sp-iders… wh-en yo-u kil-l them the-y… se-nd out mess-ages to oth-er spide-rs telli-ng the-m wha-t happe-ned. I w-ill hand-le th-em… unle-ss you wa-nt t-he other spi-ders to co-me af-ter y-ou for kil-ling their k-ind….” She was pretty sure this wasn’t actually true but knew it was actually true for killing plants. Yumi didn’t sound like she was telling the truth but she could tell the children believed her by the way they widened their eyes. Quickly the boy dropped the hose and ran off afraid the spiders were mad at him and the other children followed.

She watched and waited till the children ran down the street and turned before turning back to the spiders. Yumi hadn’t expected them to get so scared and now was feeling guilt from her actions. She let out a soft sigh and slumped to the ground. “Well at le-ast you’re oka-y.” She mumbled under her breath while staring at the spiders who were now working on spinning a new web. Yumi knew that they probably couldn’t understand her and there was no point in talking to herself but she continued. “Y-ou shou-ld cha-nge yo-ur home loc-ation… atle-ast around th-e Koizumi clan ho-mes you wou-ld be sa-fe…” For a few movements Yumi watched them in silence and then decided she had to leave is she wanted to make it home for dinner. Quickly she pushed off from the ground and stood up. “Bye.” Yumi mumbled under her breath and began to turn to head home. She hadn’t noticed at the time but the spiders crawled after her and when she stopped at the intersection before continuing the spiders scurried up her pants.

Within minutes Yumi was standing on the street of the Koizumi clan, right in front of her house. A warm light shinned from the kitchen window telling her dinner was still being cooked. Gently she walked up the coble stone path way that led to the front door. Gently she ran her hand along the icy metal door knob and with a flick of her wrist she opened the door. She shut the door behind her and removed her shoes replacing them with warm fuzzy slippers. “I.. am b-ack…” She announced herself too quietly for any normal human to hear her but her mother must have because she popped her head out from the kitchen. “Welcome home darling. Come help me set the table for dinner.” Yumi’s mothers warm familiar voice rang in her ears and she did as her mother asked.

While setting the table for dinner she could feel the eyes of her mother on her back. Normally her mother wasn’t one to stare so Yumi began to wonder why her mother was watching her. Before she could ask her mother began to talk again. “… Darling I think a few of your friends followed you home…”Yumi glanced behind her at her mother questionably and then spotted six small brown spiders clinging to the back of her shirt. “… oh. I guess ma-ybe they decide-d to follo-w me sinc-e I s-aved them.” Suddenly her mother rushed towards her pulling her into a loving embrace but was careful not to harm the spiders as she did this. “Congratulations!” Her mother mused excitedly and ran off into her grandmother’s bedroom.

Only seconds later did Sora reappeared holding a cylinder container similar to the one her mother wore on missions. When reentering the room she examined Yumi’s clueless expression and chucked. At this point she realized she had been too excited to explain anything to her daughter and began to speak. “The Shiro Kuma Clan is based upon the friendship of the Koizumi family and spiders. Members of the clan who have the Kekkei Genkai are able to use traits that belong to spiders in their jutsus. You already know this, but even if you have a Kekkei Genkai you can’t fight along sides with spiders until you prove you are a friend of theirs. Whatever you did to help these spiders was enough for them to form a bond with you and now I am allowed to pass on some of my own spiders for you to use. Just like how spiders can smell out their pray the spiders are able to smell out their master who gave them chakra. Spiders aren’t able to feel pain so if a genjutsu is cast to make anyone under it feel pain it will have no effect on them allowing them to still attack even if they are under a genjutsu that will cause them pain, genjutsu involving other things will though. Now that you have a bond with spiders you will be able to use spiders in these new ways! Now Let’s Eat!”

Quickly Sora handed her the cylinder container filled with spiders and knew just what she needed to do. Before following her mother to the dining room she brought her hand up to the lip of the spider container and pushed it aside. Gently she placed her hand inside the container and focused a bit of chakra to it letting the spiders become familiar with her sent and chakra. Yumi giggled slightly from the feeling of the spiders’ hairy legs crawling on her hand. Even Though she knew the brown spiders she found earlier were useless in combat she pulled them off her back and placed them inside the container. Yumi smiled slightly and retracted her hand and closed the lid before heading off to eat dinner.

( Level 1 Word Count - - - 1535/1000 )
Back to top Go down

An Unexpected bond Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected bond   An Unexpected bond EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 pm

I like it. But next time lets not have so many cusswords and nudity. I don't think those type of roleplay trainings fit you. Anyway, with the power invested in my hands.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down

An Unexpected bond
Page 1 of 1