Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Through the Streets of Kiri  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Through the Streets of Kiri  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Through the Streets of Kiri  Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Through the Streets of Kiri  1123334480
Through the Streets of Kiri  NRPG2
Through the Streets of Kiri  SDaffiliatebutton
Through the Streets of Kiri  Btb8lj1308274777
Through the Streets of Kiri  Nrpbutton
Donations
Through the Streets of Kiri  1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Through the Streets of Kiri

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Through the Streets of Kiri  Empty
PostSubject: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Though he would've rather been on an assignment by now and off somewhere with another shinobi perhaps even a sensei, he was stuck here in the village with almost nobody to interact with, it was fairly sad and he was getting annoyed at the fact that he had to be here doing this exact same thing until something else pops up and he could go about his marry way doing what he was trained to do. 'Damn this is so boring, all I want to do is train......and not alone, someone to train with me would be great but yet I'm stuck in this boring village with people that have no other prerogative....this is terrible.' though he had no way of knowing what level of strength he was on due to the lack of someone to compare it with, he was sure that he would have to get on the level of the shinobi of the past. Nishi continued on his way, walking through the street of the hidden mist village passing by people with empty faces that didn't know or care of the emotion and mental stress he was going through.

Nishi sighed as he went on about his way once more bypassing kids playing ninja, he smirked as he recalled days he used to spend like that, without a care or ambition in the world to weigh him down. He, however, regretted that he was the only one being able to make moves around this town now, his ambitions were growing yet they only grew to meet a dead end with no other alternative. He threw his head back and put his arms behind his head as he turned onto a less crowded street, allowing him the time to think. 'what should I do right now? with nothing or nobody to hang with right now I feel like a fish in a sea of turtles.....I might as well be a stranger, even though technically I am.....what a sad day this is.' Nishi sighed as he found a bench and sat down on it, but not before taking off his book sack and placing it next to him.
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:54 pm

The sun was high in the sky blazing down on Yumi as she scurried as quietly as she could out of her house being careful not to wake her sleeping aunts and cousins on the couch. With a flick of her wrist she shut the door behind her leaving behind all the thoughts of having to clean up after her relatives. Finally outside she shut her eyes and took a deep breath savoring the moist air that was so familiar to her. She let the fresh air blow away any of the stress from last night and start on a new foot once again. With the first step she took down into the street she opened her eyes staring up at the warm sun. The excitement of being a genin awakened within her as she started to speed down the streets of Kirigakure. This felt like a new step towards her dream and she couldn’t wait to take more small steps towards her future. Abruptly her body and thoughts stopped when it dawned on her that she had no clue what to do. She knew she needed to train, to get a sensei, to go on missions, but now she realized had absolutely no idea on how she could.

She finally began to return to reality as she got pushed by the large crowds of people on the street and before she had time to react she was already on her hands and knees. The villagers simply ignored her actions and continued to walk by too preoccupied with their own business. Knowing that if she stayed in that position any longer she would surly get trampled she pulled herself up and attempted to force her way through the crowd. Yumi had finally freed herself from the crowd of people when she noticed she had walked herself right into one of the side streets of Kirigakure and standing directly in front of a boy who seemed to be sulking by himself. “Its great we-ather out so… what’s wro-ng with h-im? Well it doesn’t ma-tter he is a M-A-L-E strang-er. Its best to just lea-ve him al-one and let h-im handle it.” Yumi thought to herself as she quickly passed by trying not to disturb him. Once she passed him her pace started to slow till she stopped all together and found herself glancing back at him. “It isn’t like there is anything I could help him out with.” She frowned slightly at the though and turned away.

Yumi found herself staring out at the wall of the nearest building trying to think up a way to cheer up the man sitting a few yards away. A memory came back to her of receiving flowers on her graduation from the academy and how happy it had made her. “F-lowers… tha-t might work” She mumbled under her breath as she glanced around the side street for a flower shop. While doing this she began to worry if the man would get upset with flowers and her bothering him rather than cheering up. Yumi wasn’t sure of the location of the nearest flower shop or garden and so she began to lose hope in her idea. Her movements were similar to a lost person as she moved forward, stopped glanced around and then walked towards the wall of one of the stores. Stick up between the stone street and the building a few weeds grew. Yumi quietly bent down and pulled them along with a dandelion and began to examine the flower. It definitely wasn’t the same as the banquette she received but it might be good enough. Content with her idea she nervously strolled back over to the man and place the flower and weeds on his book sack. “…” She realized now she had never though about what to say and instead of saying nothing let a random comment slip from her mouth. “Uh-ns. I-ts…. p-ret-ty…" By the time she thought about how stupid she sounded the damage was already done so she quickly turned her face away.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Nishi sat there with his head leaning backwards as he stared into the infinite void that was the mist that covered the village, though it wasn't must as to inhibit everyones vision, it was enough to inhibit the vision of those who weren't familiar with the village. Though he was seriously bored, he had the energy to do something, anything would do just to keep him from being this bored, the boredom that he was experiencing something that usually leads people down the wrong path and into an abysmal deep to where there is no escape. But Nishi wasn't one of those people and that wasn't how he envisioned his future with this village. He sighed abruptly as he continued to lose himself in the mist, then on a whim he lifted his head up and then started to stare into the ground, a miraculous and awe-inspiring move as far as he was concerned, and if it didn't make things worse, out the corner of his peripheral vision he saw a girl moving about as though she were nervous, but he just nudged her image from his sight as he turned his attention once again to the ground.

Then something amazing happened, something so incredible that it left him dumbfounded and unable to find words to describe, in this event all he knew was that things like this weren't happening everyday and that there are some things that aren't likely to happen, yet here was was being a witness to an event that may never happen again. The girl had walked over to him, holding a flower, what particular kind Nishi didn't really had time to realize and think of, however, the true awe was from the sheer guts it would take for someone to come over and place a flower on his book sack, it was either guts, intrigue, or stupidity, though he was sure it was a combination of all three in some manner. The girl's words were a bit mumbled and studderish but he was able to make out the words that she was saying or rather had said. 'Well............uh...............damn i guess my mind is blank right now hahahahahahaha! Can't think of anything to say....gotta say something....but what?' Nishi began to open his mouth and speak but words never came out, he was truly in awe at such an act of gentle and innocent nature. Finally he attempted to mouth something again.

"Uh.....well...........thanks I guess, though you probably just simply picked it up off the ground for lack of any other way to start a conversation, in which a simple hello would've sufficed. But I appreciate it......" Nishi began to scratch his left cheek with his hand and looked down as he tried to say it a bit louder except he simply mumbled it a bit. ".........uh....Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Yumi squeezed her eyes shut at the awkward silence that was making her regret her actions more and more with every second that passed by. Perhaps it would be best to leave since the man obviously didn’t want to be bothered by her and didn’t seem he was happy at all by her actions. He seemed bewildered. Yumi had always been severely anti-social causing her to not know if something she did was that peculiar. Of course no stranger had come up and gave her a flower but it could be that no one bothered to because she usually kept to herself. She could study all she wants about humans or relationships if she felt like it but nothing could compare to actually experiencing it. She wasn’t sure what was appropriate to do next and if leaving now would offend the man sitting in front of her. Yumi thought back trying to remember if she or someone she knew had ever been in a situation like this. This brought back memories of her awkward conversations with academy friends and she found herself giggling out loud. Yumi raised her hand to her lip to prevent it from escaping but too busy thinking to do so.

The white haired Kinochi had been so caught up in her memories she hadn’t noticed the man was staring at her with his mouth open. If she did she surely would have become even more flustered than she currently was. The voice from the man sitting in front of her brought back her previous worries and she stepped back waiting to hear him out. “... to start a conversation. Hn.” Yumi was thankful he didn’t get mad at her or at least was kind enough to conceal he was. Her goal to cheer him up didn’t seem to work and the concept of it probably never even passed through the man’s mind. This thought made her lips frown but stopped when she considered that now she was going to have to talk more. This was going to become a challenge and she wasn’t even sure if she wanted to try in the first place. It wasn’t like she could back out now so she clenched her fists and began to answer his question.“uhn… Y-u-mi Koiz-umi…… Wh-ats you-r na-me.” Introductions were easy but she was shaking slightly and it was easy to tell how uneasy she. She bit her lip once she finished speaking and questioned when it would be an appropriate time to apologize for bothering him. No maybe not since he said he appreciated her actions. Thinking more about it he must have been saying he appreciated her talking to him. He was sitting on a bench by himself when she originally found him maybe he just needed some company. Yumi knew she wasn’t exactly “good” company but at least she was company. She decided to wait and let him chose when to end their conversation since she was at fault for instigating it.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:16 pm

As his mind cleared from the incident in which the girl had placed the flower on his book sack, he was able to think and analyze the situation based on the two of them and their surroundings. As he looked at the girl she seemed timid, almost easily scared but he wouldn't jump to conclusions as this girl could perhaps be a wolf in sheep's clothing....so to speak. He tilted his head to the side trying to gain some sort of understanding from this girl who's named was Yumi Koizumi, which actually rhymed and he thought it was funny but he didn't express his momentary mental lapse of humor. 'She must not be too used to talking to people, or talking at all. She seems like the type to keep to herself and the thought of interacting with other people might be a bit of a hassle' As he smirked as she gave her name and asked for his he finished his first opinion of the girl within his mind. 'She's kind........kind and timid, what a typical damsel in distress type, but without her being a damsel, more like a bunny rabbit..hahahaha. Still, perhaps shes had bad experiences with people?....hmm...'

"It's nice to meet you, Yumi Koizumi. My name is Nishi.......Nishi Yuki, I presume your a genin also if I'm not mistaken?"

His question was upfront and though it wasn't his intention to ask something like that he felt the need to do it anyway, it was necessary keep the conversation going so that he might learn more about this girl. In his mind he held back the urge to ask her why she seemed so damn.......intimidated by talking to him, which to him, a sign of weakness and he was definitely not one to enjoy being around those who are weak. But he knew there was a difference between weak and reserved and he had a feeling that this girl was definitely not weak and more reserved than most jounin he had ever met. 'I still got to wonder why shes so timid............Its starting to tear me apart not knowing why shes approaching me so nonchalantly and placing this flower here, then when it comes to conversations....she loses herself to timidity....gah, headache.' On his outward appearance to the girl he showed only a slight half smile, not really noticeable unless you were looking directly at him.
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:20 pm

The feeling of uneasiness still coursed through her and she was finding it unbelievably difficult to put up with. She had never been good at concealing her emotions or handling her anxiousness. Instead of handling the way she should have she avoided the causes of it. For the last few years she had become skilled at avoiding anything that made her feel uneasy but now she ended up confronting it. The way the man stared at her made her want to hide but she kept her feet put and instead shuffled her feet slightly beginning to rub her heel on the back of her foot. The man had finally spoken again and it made her relax a bit though since it proved her analysis on what he had said earlier was correct. Nishi Yuki acted like a nice person like some of the other boys she had met but it was too early to tell. He still seemed to be scary though she couldn’t pin point why he did. “I a-m al-so happ-y to me-et… you. I j-ust beca-me a geni-n a f-ew da-ys ago…” She said trying to sound enthusiastic or at least happy but it just made her voice get squeaky as she stuttered.

The man must be very good at guessing or analyzing people to tell she is a ninja after all most people mistake her for a little kid. She hadn’t thought about it before but perhaps he was also a ninja. That could be a reason she found him scary since she seemed to also be afraid of every ninja sensei she had. Besides normal citizens don’t enquire if you are a ninja or not unless they need your help with something. He didn’t need her help with anything right? Yumi knew she wasn’t very good at helping people… Besides if he needed a ninja it is highly unlikely he would want one who acted like she did. Finally she reached the conclusion that he was also a ninja. “Wh-at rank a-re you?” Yumi wasn’t exactly sure since he seemed scarier than boys who just became ninja from her class but maybe that was because she hadn’t known him for years. Yumi tilted her head slightly and moved her face closer to Nishi noticing something was happening with his lips. They smiled. She did it! She made him happy! Yumi’s face lit up with her triumph and she smiled widely impressed that she was actually able to do it.

Yumi stopped fiddling with her feet and instead moved her hands to her pocket pulling out three small pieces of sweets she enjoyed to eat. With her thumb she unraveled the plastic surrounding a small green hard candy. Gently she raised her hand to her mouth and popped the small candy in her mouth. Quickly she realized it was considered rude to eat in front of someone and not offer them some. She might not know how to communicate well but she was definitely taught manners so she extended her hand towards him. “D-o yo-u wa-nt som-e?” It was after she already said this when she also remembered another lesson her mother taught her when she was little. Never take candy from strangers…. Yumi bit her lip realizing her mistake and how Nishi would probably consider her someone evil trying to kidnap him by giving him flowers and candy.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:04 pm

He noted the streets getting just a bit quieter as the people were often home at this time, though it wasn't late at all, Nishi inhaled a deeply just a bit and held it in as he was actually going to sneeze but he held it back. Still he was sitting there listening to this timid chick stutter her words out through her ever nervous mouth, though it seemed to be maddening he was getting used to it and actually thought he was driven made by her way of speaking and putting together words, her sentences were ever short and he was absolutely sure that Yumi was a demon with a purpose to drive him mad as to lead him into the abysmal depths of hell. However such an ideology was unfavorable and just continued to think her as just a oyster, which in social terms was someone who remained a dull shell until they opened up to reveal the pearl. 'So shes a new genin.....hmm I see so this is a bit interesting, muhahahaha perhaps I should test to see what she has learned in the academy, in terms of power.' His smile widened a bit as his happy stare turned and started to look slightly oominous though it would take more than one simple glance at him to determine so.

"Oh graduating from the academy was a great feeling for me when I did it, I can't believe its been about a month since i graduated. I graduated a bit early you see as my guardians requested that my education speed up on account that there were more important matters that required my assistance."

With those words he lost his smile and look as he came to his senses, almost losing himself in the will to test his own power on a girl, he looked a bit shocked and knew that such a sudden look on his face might just cause this girl more discomfort that she was already in. Nishi continued to acknowledge her as he dug into his backpack and withdrew a notebook and a pencil, from time to time he would look to her or nod as he started drawing. The complicated organization of lines of all different sorts would quickly become clearer as he finished the outline of it and began working on the inner part of the object. But as she asked for his rank he stopped for a minute and looked up with a smile.

"I'm a genin too, Yumi."

Nishi heard her rather than saw her as he sensed that she was reaching for something, with that thought in mind he started to grip the pencil a bit tighter but relaxed when he smelled candy. She was eating candy and seemed to enjoy it which made him laugh to himself a bit, but he quickly stopped. She then offered him some, and though he wouldn't mind taking some candy, normal candy wasn't his type and as such refrained from eating it so with a slight frown and a way of his right hand Nishi declined the offer.

"No thanks Yumi, I don't eat candy really, I find it unpalatable, but thanks for offering it, I appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 pm

After listening to Nishi’s story about his academy days she was slightly surprised to hear he was a genin after all. She wasn’t surprised she was wrong though, she never had been very good at knowing things from people’s looks or personality. Even with her family members she wouldn’t ever be able to tell when they were angry with her unless they started to yell or made mad faces. Facial expressions were the only thing she really could understand easily. Then again everyone also had that ability. It was like how she could somewhat tell he probably had some fun days at the academy since he was smiling. The smile seemed a bit off now but perhaps he just had a strange smile or maybe his face hurt from smiling too much. It had never happened to her but once she heard it could be painful sometimes. It was probably nothing just her imagination since it seemed to be the exact same face as before.

Yumi was still watching him closely when she realized his smile had faded and replaced with a different face. An… abnormal one she wasn’t sure what this one meant so she swirled the candy in her mouth nervously wondering what could be going on in the other ninja’s mind. Within seconds he brought out a pad and pencil and began to draw something. Was he drawing something on her mind or maybe even her? Just a year ago her family hired an artist to draw them and her constantly got in trouble for giggling. Apparently you’re supposed to stand still so they don’t mess up. Perhaps she wasn’t supposed to move now either and so she tried to keep her body as still as possible which made her shake slightly. Staying still didn’t seem like one of the things she was good at either.

After offering Nishi candy instead of staying happy his smile faded into a frown. She hadn’t met anyone till now who found candy unpalatable it was hard to even think it was possible. Nishi just didn’t want candy from a stranger probably… they had just met a few minutes ago. Yumi felt saddened at his change of expressions though and now realized how dangerous conversations really were. So many ups and downs it was driving her mad. It was simply too much for her to take. Yumi glided her hand back to her side since she wasn’t going to force him to take it. She attempted to remain still once again so if he really was drawing her she wouldn’t mess him up and make him angry again. “Oh sor-ry. But can I as-k yo-u somethi-ng… W-hat are you dra-wing…?” After finishing speaking she pressed her lips together trying to make the same smile she had before she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:25 am

The sounds of sandals pressing there material against the plastered concrete was drowned out by a sea of noise that rivaled no other. Seemed that the streets where bustling with the sounds of an over-charged and busy populace. How pretty. The dark-skinned man had kept his composure as let his body be slung around. His attempts to move forward where not going so well, due to the exact location of where he was. No. He was not happy with the circumstances that happened to befall him at this time. It was close to irritating really. All he wanted to do was complete his objective that he had received prior to coming to this busy street.

Prior to his arrival to that part of Kirigakure. Jaden had been working out in the Dojo, training some of his fellow Jounin and teaching them how to earn a spot as a Hunter-nin. It was quite shocking however. He had seen a messenger who happened to alert him that he had too head out over to the Kage's office so that he could go ahead and see what was so important. It was quite the message as well. Detailing an exact time and place to meet. Apparently to cut down on the cock-blocking and such. But it was fine, because Jaden was perhaps one of the first swordsman of the mist. He knew that if he was called for duty it would be about something that was obviously important. He was however incorrect.

He looked at the youngsters. He knew they matched the description that he had received earlier. He was gonna play babysitter now or something. How annoying. He was a doctor. A Medical Genius. But now he was reduced to watching over the young pups of Kirigakure no Sato. How could this day get any better, or any worse. Perhaps it would be time for him to show himself too these little bastards for good measure. He appeared. Looking at the two kids with his eyes scanning them. He didn't want to have students of this Caliber. The ones with potential where always the biggest pains in the ass. But oh well. It was time to get this party started. Ouroboros opened his mouth and spoke. "Hey there younglings, the name is Ouroboros. I shall be your Sensai from now onward. I know we have to get some introductions started but its a bit croweded here. So Lets get moving to a better location. Im guessing you are Yumi, and you are Nishi? Yumi.....Wait a minute. I remember you. Yeah. You are the female who I helped get her hands on that artifact. I can see you don't have it on you at this very moment. But that's just fine by me." He stated to the two.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Nishi smiled as the girl was curious about what it was that he was drawing, he was an artist of a particular kind, he wasn't too much into portraits of people or even of fruit he wouldn't even consider surrealism as his choice of painting. But he was drawing something more meaningful, smirking he picked up the notebook and showed it to the girl, on the paper was a myriad of colors that outlined a shape, the shape was of that similar to the outline of the girl and the way she was standing.

"Its actually of you Yumi, but don't read too much into it its just a drawing of the feeling and emotions you give off." Nishi pointed his pen around the picture. "You girl off alot of blue, grey, green, and purple with a hint of orange."

He smirked as he then withdrew the picture and stood up, ripping the page out of his note book he then closed the book and placed it into his book sack for later drawings. After placing the notebook back into his book sack he turned around back to the girl and handed her the paper, with a slight smile on his face he would be proud to give the girl this picture that he drew. Though it held no real significant meaning to him, he thought she might like to have it, as a sort of confidence boost and to let her know that even though he might have a rough exterior, he was still kind hearted on the inside and not all critical about people and the world around him. It was then that down the street walked a person, he looked and beheld a shinobi he hadn't readily gotten an introduction from but had seen glances of him from his time moving around the village.

The shinobi walked up to them and introduced himself, it seemed that he was named Ouroboros, a name that didn't sit too well with Nishi. 'Quite the ominous name he has, and to be our sensei at that.....hmm, this might just become more and more interesting.' As Ouroboros introduced himself he also stated his purpose, he was going to be the sensei of the two that were standing there, that meant he would be in charge of both him and Yumi, which was also a surprise to him. 'So this chance encounter was actually apart of a plan....hmm, I wonder if this girl had planned this or was she in the dark of this event also...but really what are the odds of this.' Nishi looked from the girl back to the man, then back to the girl again as he stated that the two of them had met before and actually interacted together upon obtaining something.

"So you two have met? Your our sensei, and you also know my name.....ok then, what are we to do now....sensei....?"
Back to top Go down
Yumi Koizumi
Genin
Genin
Yumi Koizumi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Yumi smiled slightly when she heard he was really drawing her and tried to loosen up once he said he was drawing her feelings rather than her portrait. The last time she had her portrait done it came out extremely stiff and the only feeling it conveyed when she looked at it was the memory of how awkward she felt. She quietly watched as Nishi explained the colors in the painting of her saying that they represented the feelings she gave off. From the first look at it she already liked it better than the portrait of her family. Yumi felt warmth when she looked at it and loved the mixtures of colors that it was made up of. She never expected to give off so many colors and now that she thought about it the only color she would have used to describe herself was gray. Gray was dull like her personality, hair, and eye color. She happily accepted the picture and was giddy that someone had drawn her with so many feelings.

Quietly she examined the artwork carefully trying to figure out what each color’s feeling was. “A-hs Th-ank-you..!” Yumi chimed quietly and blushed slightly but kept her face wasn’t visible. After she finished speaking she started to hear footsteps of a person approaching them. It wasn’t uncommon for people to walk around Kirigakure’s streets at this time of day but Nishi seemed to be interested in him. She found herself looking up to see who it was and met the farmiliar gaze of the Jounin who assisted her a few days back. She quietly stared at him through the bangs that were obscuring her vision while he began to talk. Ouroboros was going to be her sensei? Before graduating she tried to prepare herself mentally in case she ended up with a male sensei and male teammates. She wasn’t as disappointed as she expected to be since she had already gotten to know them somewhat. Yumi decided she was lucky to end up with the first two males in Kirigakure which she had enough courage to talk to.

She wanted to say something to Ouroboros but the words weren’t coming to her and she found her mouth opening slightly. While deliberating on what to say she quickly clamped her mouth shut in order to avoid looking baffled. The straight forward complaints that Ouroboros made on their last encounter made her question if she should speak at all knowing she wouldn’t be able to prevent herself from stuttering. Nishi spoke up just before she was going to say something and asked two questions the first seemed rhetorical and the second aimed for her sensei. Yes… I left it at home. I guess we are a team then?” Yumi spoke quietly but made sure she knew exactly was she was going to say to avoid stuttering when she spoke up. Her eyes darted from Nishi to Ouroboros-sensei and then down at the painting still resting in her hands which she still hadn’t given back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 6:00 pm

She left the blade at home? Annoying. Well, how quaint it was to see these little people. These pups where busy talking. Talking was boring. SO BORING. But who cared, who even cared at all. One of the younglings, that Nishi fellow. Seemed to be highly educated. Brains where good to have in this world. Though Suijin never really relied on his in battle. He was the more burn, melt, hack, slash, drown, torture type of guy. "Well, lets get out of here. I have the perfect area to get our little training starting." He stated with a rather large grin on his face. He knew exactly that these kids lacked the knowledge to preform any jutsus. It was a shame really, that they only knew the basics. He looked around and headed down the street, expecting them to follow. He would head out of the village. They would train in a place where these jutsus made a bit more sense.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Through the Streets of Kiri    Through the Streets of Kiri  Empty

Back to top Go down

Through the Streets of Kiri
Page 1 of 1