Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy 1123334480
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy NRPG2
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy SDaffiliatebutton
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Btb8lj1308274777
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Nrpbutton
Donations
Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lethal
Genin
Genin
Lethal

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Empty
PostSubject: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm

Personal Information~
Name: Subi Tianzun
Village: Konohagkure

Appearance Information~
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 162lbs
Appearance

[Head]

Appearance makes everything when first meeting someone. To Subi, his appearance in just like his family's name. He is like a river. Wild, yet tame. Constricted, yet free. His teal hair is like looking into the water itself. Many say it makes him look like a cold-hearted boy, but to those that know him he is far from that. This kindness he has is in his eyes. They shine like jewels and look endless like a clear ocean. Showing you everything they have to offer. However his pale skin shows the harshness of the weather in Yuki. Their bodies always wrapped up, they hardly have the chance to get much sun. Even wearing a large metal plate on his head seemed kinda foolish, but theirs were given a thicker clothe for the colder temperatures.

His face is gentle, just like his soul. He tries hard to wear a smile on his face, but he still has a tendency to not people in the eyes. Fearing that they are judging him.

[Upper Body]

Dressing warm is something that is essential in the Snow country. While many wear large fur outfits when traveling around the village and such. A shinobi cannot be restricted that much. Subi for one wears a large thick muffler. it's lining embedded with wool from black sheep. The muffler makes it easy for him to move, while not restricting his arm and leg movement too much. It also can cover his face from cold winds. It also has a attachment that can support a hood. Giving him something to cover his head if need be. It was given to him from his mother, she had collected the materials herself, and made it for him as a graduation present, along with a small charm.

Well despite being in know all the time, there are many occasions in which one doesn't need to worry about their warmth, such as when in their home, or in another country. Wearing a muffler as he does, makes this transition easy. Subi's normal outfit is but a few select pieces of clothing. While not much of anything in the sense of fashion. It helps him ward off some of the cold. He wears a simple white tank top. Nothing special about it, over this is another shirt. Living in the cold makes you learn, that more clothes are better then none when you get caught in the cold. This shirt is a light blue tone. Over all of that he wears a thick jacket. He tends to keep it open, but it can be zippered shut to protect his chest from the cold. The most notable thing about the jacket it the different sleeve lengths. While studying in the academy he learned that surprise tactics often make or break a battle situation. As such he made up his own little trick. He made one of his sleeves shorter, and made secure the other was longer then his arm, to hide his hand. This would bring his opponents attention to his right hand, while he drew a hidden weapon or tool from the bottom of his jacket. Yes beneath his jacket he has a few hidden pockets. mainly to hold extra kunai or shuriken.They are set up to be easy to open and use. However one with sharp eye could spot them easily if his jacket is open.

[Lower Body]

His legs are the mos important thing to cover. As such he wears a pair of long johns, to keep his body heat in. Atop this he wears a simple navy blue pair of slacks, tightened down at the cuffs by wrap. He wears a few things around his waist. These include the standard tool pouch. It hold a few kunai and shuriken an other essential tools for a shinobi to use in battle. Next to this he has a small water skin. Made from a thick oxen hide, it holds water in tight, while making sure it doesn't freeze even in the coldest weather. Subi being a water user has to have something like this around to make sure he has water to support his techniques. On his hips he has an extra pouch for kunai and shuriken. While many may see him as over weighted, he feels just right with how much he carries. Like many Yuki nin, they can't wear the standard open toed ninja sandals. Being that having exposure like that will with out a doubt freeze his toes into chucks of fleshy ice. As such their ninja sandals are closed toe, while also having a thin layer of fur to keep their feet warm.

Personality Information~
Personality Description:

[Energetic | Lady Killer | Lovable]

[General Outlook]

A human mind is such a fickle thing. So many pleasures corrupt their thoughts, so many visions cloud them. One can even dedicate their life to just trying to find the answer as to why. While others devote their life to bring pain to others. What makes humans act such a way, is it a disease? A disease that rots humans from the inside out? Can is be cured? Is there a way to help those that have already been taken by this?

I am but a child in this world. Even now I can see the corruption in the people around me, and even in myself. Will I also take this path of pleasures? Or have I already found my cure? What does a solitary person like myself have to help those around me. It takes so long for me to trust another, what hope do I have to let another trust me.

..wait, I know I can help them. I have tried so hard this far, and nothing is holding me back even now. So long as they are with me, yes them. If they are there then anything is possible. I just need to hold my head up a little higher that's all. Perhaps if I do that, then I can make other friends. Yeah!

[Battle Standings]

I did it! Today was practice matches in the academy, and I won! It was hard work, but I couldn't believe I did it. I'm only an academy student, so I couldn't do cool things like those other older shinobi can, but I still tried my best. I was so scared at first though, the teacher had to tell me countless times to calm down. I was so afraid I was going to hurt the other kid, but the teacher kept reassuring me that he would stop anything that would hurt the other student, but even still I was afraid. I didn't want to hurt a fellow student.

Everyone was laughing at me. I did what I always do, I held my breath and thought about daring my statues, yeah that always calmed me down. Carving those was always so relaxing, and fun. After a little bit I was ready. But the other student was so much better then me. He was already to fight as soon as we walked on to the field, and he knew Ninjutsu! They haven't even taught us that yet. He must have had his parents teach him. Cheater!

It was so cold! He was blowing cold air everywhere, I couldn't even move. I didn't know what to do. I didn't have any Jutsu like he did, so I began to lose hope. That was until I finally got a glimpse of where he was standing. Even though he had that strong wind, he had grow overconfident and walked onto a thinner sheet of ice. I picked up my kunai and threw it as hard as I could. All I heard was a cracking noise, and the boy was gone! he fell right into the water. The teacher had acted fast, running across the water, and it was so cool he could stand on the water! I wish I knew how to do that, I think even the other student thought that to. The teacher pulled him out, and even though I felt like what I did wasn't really fair, the teacher declared me the winner!

• Training
  • Workouts
  • Winning
  • Gum
  • Games
  • Having Fun

Dislikes:

• Elderly People
  • Fat People
  • Bad People
  • Spongebob

Skill Information~
Bloodline: Tianzun
Clan Element: -Chakra Usuage-
Primary Element: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy 18px-Nature_Icon_Wind.svg Fuuton
Secondary Element: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy 18px-Nature_Icon_Lightning.svg Raiton
Class: Sensor

Strength and Weaknesses~
Strength: Weak
Chakra: Strong
Speed & Agility: Normal
Dexterity: Weak
Intellegence: Strong

History~
History:

A River is Born

A silent wind blew through the cold shacks that was the Lightning Village. Many of the shacks were beaten down by the weather. Such was a familiar sight in the outer villages of Yuki Country. the weather was harsh, and many were taken by disease or the beasts that roamed the land. For those that are lucky enough to survive, they are stricken with poverty.

It was a common sight to have many shacks within a village breaking down. Their former caretakers no where to be found, either taken by the land, or they left the village for a better place. Their loose boards hang waiting for the enviable day that they will fall. Their insides covered by frost, the food that was left behind, hardened by the cold. The only thing taking shelter in them, being the occasional stray animal, but they too don't last very long.

However within all this strife and pain, there is also hope. Hope that lies within the new generation. What would be a harsh world for the last generation, the new one always makes look like merely a bump in the path. On such a day as this, is born one such child. Within the warmth of a home owned by a young couple, was born a small child. His hair a calming blue, like the rivers of a long forgotten paradise. His eyes shined like a clear ocean beneath the tears.

He was born on but an average day, in a town of cold. Although just like all children in this world, his destiny was not set in stone. Could he escape this town, this world of prolonged death? If so, what did his future hold, and what mark would he leave on this world?

Into the Ocean of Ice

Years past, just as the snow drifts farther into the village. What was at one time a bustling village, is now reduced to but a few shacks, filled with only small families. Other homes have collapsed, and the creatures that roam the permafrost have made it a habit to venture into the town from time to time. Food was becoming scares, and those areas filled with proper food, were under constant protection from the wild beasts. This village was finally on it's breaking point.

A young child stood outside. His body wrapped in thick clothes. His face flushed with a pink tone. In his hands held a small knife and a piece of wood. Bit by bit he shaved away at the wood. A simple hobby to keep his mind active. He was one of the few children left int he village. However, as much as he wished he was unable to play with them. The others were all sick in bed, fevers constantly wrecking their bodies. That's why he made this small charms. He wished with all his heart they would get better, they were his only friends. If they were gone he would have no one else. He would be alone.

The sun set once again. the night chilled his bones, even as he slept in his warm bed. His dreams were the only things in this village that weren't tainted by the village. He dreamed of endless fields and beaches. The warm vibrant sun beaming down upon him. He ran across the sands and grass into the arms of his mother and father.

The next day came. When he woke he found his mother standing over top of him. She was dressed heavily, and as he looked around he saw many bags and cases stacked up. The rumors he was hearing were becoming true. The village was finally going to be abandoned. He stumbled out of the house, his tiny hands trying to hold up a heavy case. He looked around outside. The others have also gathered their belongings. From what his mother told him, they were all going to Yukigakure. Although it is a place that is still covered with snow, it's living conditions were better. The rest of the village was going to join together to get a small house for them to live in. They also hoped to find a good doctor to help the sick.

He was but only a child, but he wanted the do his best to help everyone. They were all he had.

The Flow of Future

The times were easier, but the weather was just as harsh. While traveling he had lost a friend. Her fever heighten, and she passed away. The boy had been surrounded with deaths like this all his life, so seeing it was nothing new. However the last thing any of them wanted to do was bury someone as soon as they arrived, especially one of the children.

His parents named him Subi. At times he wondered if it was just because they were hungry, and all they had left was fish. He had asked once, but he never understood the story they told him. All he knew was in some way they were saved by just one small fish. Maybe in some way, they felt that he would save someone, and be that symbol of courage for them.

It didn't take long for the boy's family to recruit him into the Ninja Academy in Yuki. They didn't do it for the adventure, they did it for the boy. In the academy were things he might not be able to get from his family. As well the family didn't have much skills to teach the boy, and starting him on a path like this was the best thing they could provide him with.

It didn't take too long for the boy to be ridiculed. He came for a poor family. His tools, nothing more then left overs from a battle, or objects found lying on the ground. The others looked down on him, like he was nothing but scum. Once again he was alone. His friends from the village, still stuck in beds with fevers. Their bodies far from being able to do anything like be a ninja. Subi was scared, he felt alone in these halls. Within this city he felt more death then in his old village.

A year had past. The boy was gifted today. While he was scared before, he found a bit of courage. His friends pushed him forward, telling him how much they believed him him. They told him, no matter where they were they were connected in their hearts. so no matter what, he would never be alone. With this strength he pushed forward, and finally he got something that showed how much he had grown. As well he proved to himself that perhaps he wasn't so alone after all. This sleek band of metal wrapped around his fore-head, he began to believe in himself more. Today he was on a new path, one of a shinobi.

RP Sample~

Dark clouds fell over the dark forests of the Fire Country. The moisture laden clouds began to slowly let loose their tears upon the great village of Konohagakure no Sato, showing the village its sorrow for what had conspired within the large city that very night. The moon managed to shine through the ominous clouds in the sky, but its rays only led to a wounded Hokage and traitor of ninja. Ryo walking carelessly out of the village passed by the battle field which was occupied by two ninja he could careless about. Then a phrase passed by his mind as he only walked by them, "What do you want traitor?" He stopped in his tracks as his heartbeat raced faster and faster. As harsh and rash thoughts flooded his mind, clenching his teeth he muttered a name "Ryu!" Walking closer he also noticed the traitor was playing a flute an uncommon instrument used in the battle field. Puzzled, he didn't know what to make of the scene. He continued to listen as "Traitor" was followed by a musical assortment of notes with a particular melody; which was followed by the mans soft voice in a whisper, "Sleep!Ryo finally realized the purpose of the flute which the man played, as he was now aware that he was under the effects of a genjutsu. Ryo made a hand-sign as he dispelled the genjutsu with Kai before it took on a long lasting effect. The D Rank technique can be used instantly to dispel or break upon activation of any one genjutsu up to Ryo's own rank.

The storm was getting worse. It was like the armies of heaven were unleashing an attack on the great forests, raining their arrows of liquid upon the mighty leafy shields of the Fire Country. The dense canopy of the forest seemed to shield the its floor from most of the rain, but still, everything was moist, mucky, and wet. The storm raged on; its limbs stretched over the skies of the Fire Country. It covered every stretch of the land like a massive blanket. It now blocked all light, and save for the occasional lightning bolt, kept the entire area close to pitch black. The only light was that of artificial background. The water beat down on the shinobi’s head, each impact seemingly louder and more forceful than the last. The young man sighed; he wasn’t a fan of this particular kind of weather. He walked astray onto the battle field with both the Hokage and the traitor unnoticed. Now free from the effects of the Genjutsu, Ryo determined the outcomes of the battle putting two and two together to realize the how to defeat a Sound based Genjutsu abuser. He sighed and thought to himself, "I will cross that road when it comes."

Ryo noticed that the Hokage was weak and was being consumed with great power from the now sealed Bijuu but with power came hate which consumed the Hokage without request. He kept walking as memories of the past eluded his mind and urged him to draw out a fight he wasn't meant to fight. A streak of lightning crossed the sky as if it were a spear of light thrown by some astral warrior. It singed the sky, leaving its burning mark on the path it crossed; the sheer power of lightning…incredible. It certainly woke up the shinobi from his little haze. He shook his head, shaking off the memories of the past. It was imperative that he focused on the here and now; forming hand signs manipulating his lightning into the dominant hand, Ryo created a lightning expand create the form of a hound. Running towards the man with the flute he leaped in the air as the Hound laded waiting perpendicular away from him.

Last edited by Lethal on Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:34 am

You got 2 strongs right? Let me hook you up. See now that you have 2 strongs i want to see 2 weaks. If you can't do that please remove the entire section making all your stuff genin level.
Back to top Go down
Lethal
Genin
Genin
Lethal

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:06 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:29 am

1/2 approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutorequiem.org

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy   Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy Empty

Back to top Go down

Subi Tianzun -- Mama's Boy
Page 1 of 1