Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} 1123334480
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} NRPG2
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} SDaffiliatebutton
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Btb8lj1308274777
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Nrpbutton
Donations
Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki
Genin
Genin
Danzo Hoshigaki

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}   Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Personal Information~
Name: Danzo Hoshigaki
Village: Kirigakure

Appearance Information~
Height: 7'1
Weight: 215lbs
Appearance
Spoiler:

Personality Information~
Personality Description:
Spoiler:
Dislikes: The weak, corrupt Shinobi.

Skill Information~
Bloodline: Hoshigaki
Clan Element: Suiton
Primary Element:Suiton
Secondary Element:Fuuton
Class:Seal Master

Strength and Weaknesses~
Strength:Strong
Chakra:Strong
Speed & Agility:Weak
Dexterity:Normal
Intellegence:Normal

History~
History: Kirigakure also known as the land of the mist which had been infiltrated many times before, but victory always came to the Village in tell the day of the attack on Kirigakure. But this day was also the day of the new born child in the Hoshigaki family. This family was a weird, but skilled at what they do which is fighting. Although they were good fighters they put family first or well Danzo's parents did, and on the day of the war was the same day that Danzo was born. His parents couldn't do much besides care for each other for them the war didnt mean anything all they were focused on was there child, making sure he was safe and what not. Kirigakure didn't end up successful in this war an for that lost many good Shinobi, but they couldnt lost faith yet because the worse had yet to come.

Few days after the war, destruction, and many deaths People began to re build what had been destroyed. What more could they do in this situation? not much besides make there village how it was before. The Mizukage had been upset because the people that had attacked them was a allied village which didnt make sense to the Mizukage at all. He couldn't figure out why they had attacked his village but knew that he would find out soon enough then get his revenge. Danzo's parents continued on giving his son all the love an care that he needed at the moment, but as Special Jounin they were really needed by the Mizukage. So Danzo's dad had to leave his wife with Danzo so he could attend to the Mizukages missions that had been given to him. His mission was simply, but then again dangerous. The Mizukage had wanted him to infiltrate the Stone village and try and revive info about the attack. Everyone who was informed on this mission was also informed that if there cover was blown then there was a slight chance of death if they didn't get out of there as soon as possible. Strangely everyone was okay with that because they knew there own skills an what they were capable of doing. They thought that had it all on lock so they followed threw with the mission the next morning. It was unclear about what happened once they left the village, but once one member of the team came strolling in bloody they got the info. They were in the village for about a day tell one of there teammates blue there cover by picking a fight with one of the Shinobi. It was understandable why he had done so because this man tried killing his family the day of the attack. After there cover was blown a all out fight broke out in the Stone streets and was soon stopped by the Tsuchikage but it was to late. Everyone but one person was killed because they were out numbers. It was also said that if the Tsuchikage wouldnt of stopped the fight then the other member would of been killed also.

Danzo was to young to understand what was going on because he was only about a month old, but his mother was taking it bad. She didn't want Danzo to grow up with no dad because she thought that it was important , but she promised to Danzo that he would become a fine Shinobi just like his father. She needed to wait tell the right time to begin this kids life training to become a Shinobi.

The Ritual: Completed

Not to long ahead, but Danzo knew that before he moved onto the Academy he needed to be put there the Ritual. The only problem was that no one in his clan couldn't do it except for the Sharks Priests an there were very few of them so he thought it would be hard. Then one day a letter came for him saying that thanks to his father before he died he talked with the Sharks Priests an made an agreement to preform the Ritual. The only thing that Danzo needed to do was get the shark which seemed like a death mission to him. Danzo had no positive thoughts about doing what he had to do, but it was needed for him to be accepted into the clan, as a real Hoshigaki. Danzo just needed some time to think.

The next day Danzo had complete faith in himself as if his dad was assisting him or telling him to go for it. Danzo went to the nearest beach an walked alongside a rail looking down upon the water at his reflection. For a moment he saw his father, but the next he was gone. To Danzo this was a good sign to him so he was going to need to get in the water and start looking. quickly Danzo jumpped up on the rail and dived into the water, then began swimming deeper into the ocean. He past one shark that he thought was the right one that he would be sharing bodies with but he didn't take it instead he continued swimming. Soon enough Danzo came upon a dark skinned shark that almost looked black an he knew that it was the one. Danzo could feel it. He latched onto the shark as he began swimming all over the place tell he stabbed it with a liquid that would paralyze the shark up to 48 hours. At this time Danzo was on land so the hard part was almost over. Looking to the horizon Danzo noticed two Sharks Priests an within seconds they were beside him taking him and the shark away. When Danzo opened his eyes he was looking into the eyes of the shark, he thought that it was dead but it wasn't. the Shark attacked Danzo and he tried to run but didn't work well. Danzo did everything in his power to get away from the shark but didn't succeed. His only option was to fight it back, but when he realized that he wasn't going to beat the shark he closed his eyes an awaited his death, he threw in the towel. Yet, nothing happened when he opened his eyes the Ritual was done. the Sharks Priests were standing above him looking down at him to make sure everything went as planned. Danzo was now a full Hoshigaki his skin was blue but a little darker than normal, he could feel the difference in his teeth, and the gills on his lower cheek. The Ritual had been complete.

The Training Begins

Years had past and Danzo had grown bigger, and was starting to develop in his Shinobi skills. At this time his mom knew that it was time for him to begin his training, he would first start out with the academy, then once get was a Genin she was going to show him so secret clan jutsus. There were a couple of his ability, but the others were going to have to wait tell he was ready. Danzo's mom had explained to him even though that he had already knew what she was talking about. Danzo was going to be enrolled in the academy so be could become a great ninja one day, but on the day of the academy Danzo started acting strange. He wasn't listening for some apparent reason, and he felt angry. A couple house later he was fine, but that wasn't a good sign. So after a while of being in the academy Danzo had been doing fine learning new things and meeting new people. Some of the kid he liked and some he didn't and the one that he didn't always messed with him. Danzo wasn't going to do anyhting about it besides ignore him and do what needs to be done, but this kid just had to push Danzo to his limit. With amazing strength Danzo hit the kid in the face causing him to fall to the ground then punched the kid over and over in the face. Danzo was showing his bad side and wouldn't stop hitting the kid tell he was pulled off him an once that happened Danzo was still going wild, it was going to take time for him to calm down. But when he was calm, he had said that he didn't really remember what happened besides hitting him once. Danzo got in trouble with the academy and had to work after class everyday for a while not that it was a problem for him.

About a month later Danzo had been done working after school an was advancing well as well as others. The ones that were doing good were moving on to new and advanced things while the others were moved to a smaller class thus helping them get the jutsu, moves, or whatever they were doing down better than last. The Advanced kids including Danzo were given the new rank of Genin of the Hidden mist. Also with this they were assigned to squads, all but for Danzos group. there was only Danzo, an another kid similar to Danzo. The final person that was going to be in there group was away for the moment, but when he returned they would being more training, and get more missions but tell then they were just preparing. When he finaly joined the squad they were immediately given a mission which was to travel to the hidden moon country pick up a letter, and bring it back to the Mizukage. It was simple for them, but they were informed that Hidden stone ninja might interfere an Danzo promised to himself if this happened he would kill them on site. The only reason Danzo was doing this was because his father was killed by the Hidden Stone village, he was going to get his revenge.

the whole squad including the Special Jounin Sensei traveled to the hidden moon county without a slight problem and picked the note up an were on there way. Just as they got out of the moon country they were ambushed by Stone village ninja. Danzos eyes trembled with hatred for these ninja even though it wasn't the same people that killed his father, but really danzo didn't know who it was. Just as they attacked them Danzo began making a long set of hand signs as a thick mist covered the area from the horizon. This then allowed everyone besides the Stone village ninja to see within the mist, giving them a great advantage. The Stone ninja were disassembled and killed where they stand two of the four being Danzos doing. With the deaths of these ninjas Danzo felt good about himself, but this wasn't a good sign for Danzo yet he hadn't known this yet.

Blood shed: The Chuunin exams

Not to long had passed and the squad was doing good they were all completing their missions on time, and were training hard. So with the Chuunin exams around the corner the Jounin Sensei warned them about these exams. Unlike any other exams the Mist Village had their own system of promoting there Shinobi to Chuunin, but it was a blood bath. It was no other than a battle royal between the many Genin of the mist. Just about the same time that Danzos squad was told about this, the other squads that were ready were also told about them. The Chuunin exams were only one week ahead which meant that they were going to have to do their best training and fighting when the exams start. The day of the exams the squad along with the Jounin Sensei were brought to a large arena where the Genin students signed up an awaited the fighting roster. Since there were so many Genin participating in the event it took a while for them to set up the fighting roster, but when it was finished the students were shown the roster. After going threw each match the Mizukage announced that the fighting would take place at this same place the next day, he also announced the rules. Rule number one was there were no rules. This was a battle royal which meant all Genin vs all Genin.

For those who still wanted something to do with the exams showed up the next day at the same spot, but this time with there equipment an ready to fight. The mizukage had a couple words to say to the Genin and he let them know that the battle royal wasn't going to last tell it was the last man standing, instead they were going to stop it when they thought it was time. That was all that he had to say, then let the Genin begin fighting as they closely watched an observed. After a small amount of fighting the Mizukage flickered to the battle and stopped all fighting an gave a thumbs up to the ones that were still standing, but respected all who were fighting. Danzo was one of the few who was still standing after the fighting was stopped, he had also killed the wielder of the Demon Sword. This then gave him the ability to wield this sword. Everyone was taken out side an the others were treated or taken away. The Mizukage stood out side with the ones who were standing at the end and told them that they were now to be called Chuunin Shinobi of the mist. Along with that they were given a jacket that symbolized them as Chuunin.

RP Sample~
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}   Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P} EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Replay back in 48 if this is still valid.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutorequiem.org

Danzo Hoshigaki {W.I.P}
Page 1 of 1