Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Element Training: Raiton Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Element Training: Raiton Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Element Training: Raiton EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Element Training: Raiton EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Element Training: Raiton EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Element Training: Raiton EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Element Training: Raiton EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Element Training: Raiton EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Element Training: Raiton EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Element Training: Raiton EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Element Training: Raiton EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Element Training: Raiton Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Element Training: Raiton 1123334480
Element Training: Raiton NRPG2
Element Training: Raiton SDaffiliatebutton
Element Training: Raiton Btb8lj1308274777
Element Training: Raiton Nrpbutton
Donations
Element Training: Raiton 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Element Training: Raiton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

Element Training: Raiton Empty
PostSubject: Element Training: Raiton   Element Training: Raiton EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Word Count: 2755 Subtract thirty of my points, as 1 point= -10 words in the updated rules. So 30x10= -300 words.
(Flashback. Occurs soon after becoming a Chuunin, though before the fighting rounds of the exam.)

Quote :
While uncommon, lightning can be infused into bladed weapons in a way similar to Wind Release through chakra flow for increased the piercing power through vibrations, with the added effect of inducing numbness.
This is simply information to back up below, where the man says infusing the lightning with the blade is an advanced ability. I looked everywhere, and it is not a jutsu until Chidori is combined with a blade. That quote is located on the Naruto Wiki page for the Lightning Release. Located: Here

The Quest for Raiton

Having recenty passed the written test portion of the Chuunin exam, Hisoka Setsuna(who had still just recently joined an Organization known as the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, who were no loner of the Mist) was a Chuunin now. He had little time to train for the second part of the Exam, which was to fight those others that had also passed the written portion and were Chuunin. One of them, Kazumi, he had met and fought back when he was a Genin, and had literally just joined the Organization, was also a Seven Swordsmen. Hisoka hoped he would not be his opponent this early, but never the less he had to train. And how better to train, than to train for control of a Second Element. First, he had to meet someone who could train him, he wasn't picky in the element. He just needed a temporary Sensei.

So the Seven Swordsman took to the street of his former, or current, perhaps, village. He hadn't made enemies with them yet, and he was not being hunted. His headband lacked the scratch across it for now, so he was technically still a Kirigakure Chuunin, he just did not view himself as that anymore. Anyway, he traveled the streets of Kirigakure, and searched for a seemingly skilled Shinobi, who had some free time. He met a few, most of who blew him off completely and would not speak to him. Others spoke to him, but blew him off at introductions and requests of training. He finally met a man who possessed no headband, but possessed a Katana and was the first of the people Hisoka met who introduced himself first. "Hello. I am Shimagin, nice to meet you young Shinobi. You seem to be searching for something?" The man spoke nicely, though he seemed like he just wanted someone to converse with. Disappointed, Hisoka decided to return the man's kindness. "Likewise. I am Hisoka. And I was simply looking for a mentor for my training. I just recently passed the written Chuunin exams and was promoted, so now I must prepare for the second round, which are fights." Hisoka explained, not sure how much knowledge the man had of the ninja world. "I see. What is the nature of this training you seek?" The man inquired.
"I am trying to learn nature manipulation of a second element. Not really particular to which one it is.. My natural affinity is Katon, though." Hisoka responded, forgetting to dumb it down, though it would seem it was not needed.
"I can help you. My affinity is Raiton. Though, I will not be taking the time to teach you a jutsu. One of the more advanced abilities of control of the Raiton element is to be able to channel your chakra through a weapon and give it an electrical shocking property. More advanced users of this may even have such a control over the lightning-like chakra flowing through the weapon that the chakra is visible. I see through the imprints of your jacket that you seem to have two weapons on each of your shoulders. So if you can learn this ability, then any jutsu you attempt to learn later will be simple, as you already have control over the Raiton element on an advanced level. The best way I know for you to learn the mechanics of this technique.. Is to experience it firsthand in battle. Come with me, young Hisoka." The man said as he began to walk away, on down the streets of Kirigakure.

Hisoka followed the man, down the streets, into a house, and into the basement of the house. The basement was in no way a secret training grounds, but it was a massive empty space, which gave the two plenty of room to fight. "I have lightly modified this room with chakra, so feel free to not hold back; You will not damage my house. I will come at you with the intent to kill, I expect the same. Now let's begin." Hisoka responded quickly, performing a quick hand seal and withdrawing his two blades, before vanishing with a Body Flicker technique. He appeared infront of Shimagin, who had also now drawn his Katana, and the lightning chakra flowing through it was clearly visible. Hisoka swung his right fist forward, his knuckle blade cutting crisply through the air towards the neck of Hisoka's training opponent. Shimagin responded by lifting his Katana up to parry Hisoka's attack. Hisoka noticed the man's Katana was one hundred percent metal, likely to make for a better conductor of electricity. And unfortunately for Hisoka at this point in time, so were his knuckle blades. The electricity flowed quickly pased Hisoka's blade and into his right arm, knocking him back and causing his right side to crackle with electricity and shake slightly. Soon enough, the effects were gone, and Hisoka knew of a way to counter this. Using the hidden ability of his Seven Swordsmen blade, Hisoka channeled his chakra into the two knuckle blades and they both became encoated in chakra flames. This would halt the electricity from passing into the metal.

"Interesting trick there. If you already know how to do that with the Katon element, which is completely unheard of to my knowledge, you should have an advantage at understanding this technique." The man said, not hesitating to perform a barrage of around eight slashes, each slash producing its own cresent of lightning chakra, creating a volley of the cresents being launched at Hisoka. He stood his ground, and as each approached, he swung his fists, the flames coating his knuckle blades connecting with the cresents, and deflecting them off to the side. He did this for the first seven, before slamming his fists together, resulting in the two knuckle blades clanging together, with the cresent in between the two. This resulted in the final cresent simply evaporating from existence, not getting deflected. Hisoka sighed, he knew that this training would be much easier with the Sharingan. But unless it came down to a situation where he couldn't win the fight, Hisoka wanted to conceal his Kekkei Genkai. He did not want word getting out in Kirigakure that he was an Uchiha. Thus, now was not the time to use it. For now, he would simply focus on the match. Hisoka took off dashing towards the man, both flaming knuckle blades in their respective hands. As he reached his opponent, Hisoka swung his right blade once more towards the neck of Shimagin once more. Shimagin responded by gripping his blade with both hands, and holding it up to parry the knuckle blade once more. The sounds of the fire coating Hisoka's blade and the electricity coating Shimagin's classing together with such pressure were odd unusual sounds indeed, but that matter was not important. Hisoka smirked, as performed a downward slash with his left hand, slamming his free blade directly into the top of the right shoulder of Shimagin. The blade would cut at first, then burn the wound shut, and burn the area cut. Simultaneous to this however, Hisoka used the other ability of his swords and launched a fireball out of the knuckle blade as it connected with his opponent. This resulted in a larger area of second degree burns, as well as Shimagin being slammed into the ground on his back from the force of the fire ball. All excess fires from the explosion of the fireball that should have damaged Hisoka, were eaten by his blade, resulting in the burns that the lightning chakra running through his right arm had caused, to heal up. The third and final ability of the dual blades.

As Shimagin's upper right half of his clothing was burnt away and he was slammed into the ground, the man coughed up a bit of blood. "Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" The man said, as Hisoka slammed his right fist down towards the mans throat. A blue lightning clone of the man appeared laying ontop of him however, and as Hisoka's blade hit it, the man used the Body Flicker Technique and then the clone exploded. Sending electricity flying in all directions, resulting in Hisoka getting shocked extremely badly, which also resulted into him collapsing down onto his knees. The man appeared at the far end of the room, up against the wall as he took a defensive stance with his electrified Katana, his right shoulder looking completely horrible. Burnt and cut. Hisoka jerked and sputtered from the electricity, as black smoke rose off of him from where he had been burnt. The voltage subsided, and Hisoka managed to stand, both blades still in hand. Hisoka spun the blades up into the sky, freeing his hands as he performed a sequence of handseals.

Snake → Rat → Snake → Tiger

The blades spun back down and he caught them in his hands, the flames extinguishing on the left blade as he flicked his hand beneath the right side of his jacket and sheated it. "Katon: Haisekishō! Hisoka yelled as he reached his left hand in his pocket and withdrew his lighter. He exhaled a stream of chakra altered gun powder ash, which was composed entirely of ash so it formed a massive cloud that engulfed the entire side of the room that Shimagin was standing in. While still spewing the stream from his mouth, Hisoka ignited his lighter and lit the tip of the streaming, resulting in the whole cloud combusting and causing a firery explosion. Hisoka quickly threw the lighter back in his pocket, and withdrew his sheathed left knuckle blade, which regained its flame coat. As soon as the fire from the explosion appeared, it vanished. Hisoka's blades sucked them up as if it was a black hole for flames. But due to the man being engulfed in ash, the initial explosion was be more than enough to cause a bit of damage. Hisoka's injuries were healed fully once more, but he now would be effected by the downside of his blades; A loss of morality. A temporary burst of insanity and a twisted mind would over take his normal persona.

The man appeared infront of Hisoka, burnt and crispy, but seemingly okay. He was still able to stand and take a stance. It would seem the fight was not yet over. "That's a nice jutsu. But I surrounded myself with lightning, or I would surely be burnt to death right now." The man said. "But sadly. I'm done playing now. You attempted to kill me, while still knowing nothing of the Raiton release. I am questioning your true intentions.. Simply put, my intentions have shifted from teaching you the lighting release, to ending your life. Prepare yourself, Hisoka!" Hisoka laughed rather crazily, responding with a simple "Bring it, bitch."

The man held his electrified sword off to the side and pointed his free left hand directly at Hisoka. "Chidori Eisō!" As soon Hisoka heard the name Chidori, he activated his Sharingan. He was fucking with someone who knew A-ranked jutsu, and couldn't hold back. His eyes went red, and two tomoe appeared diagonally opposite of each other in each eye. He was no longer concerned about keeping it concealed either way, because his sensi of an hour of so now had to die. Hisoka was able to read the chakra flow of Shimagin and accurately predict the result of the jutsu. As Hisoka flipped into the air, a spear of electricty passed beneath him. His oponnent responded by doing a sort of uppercut slash with the spear, slashing up at him from beneat his feet. Hisoka foresaw this as well, and spun to have it pass between his arm and rib cage. Tossing the blades, being careful not to hit the spear, back into their holsters, Hisoka carefully performed the tiger seal and as Shimagin tried to cut in towards his ribs, Hisoka vanished with the body flicker technique.

Hisoka appeared a few feet away from his original location, as he formed two quick handseals.

Horse → Tiger

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!"

Inhaling a deep breath, Hisoka exhaled a great ball of fire, and as Shimagin once again swung his Chidori spear, Hisoka's jutsu engulfed it and followed the stream back to his opponent. Hisoka was, thanks to his Sharingan, just outside of the range of the spear. So the attack his opponent made had been in vain. The massive fireball rushed towards Shimagin, and it would seem Hisoka had won. But then..

"Chidori Nagashi." The man released Chidori from every direction, hitting the great fireball and expelling it; Simply making it vanish. But to focus on this, the man did seem to have to end his spear technique. "I'll fucking kill you!!" The unstable Hisoka bellowed, obviously angered over his waste of a Jutsu. Although currently insane and what not, Hisoka's Sharingan still did its job effectively. It was reading Shimagin's chakra flow, and disecting the lightning release. Hisoka's training turned fight would not be in vain. He crossed his arms and withdrew his two knuckle blades once more, the flame coating once again returning, of course. To fully read this technique, he needed to get in close combat range.

Hisoka ran forward, swinging a left right combo towards the face of his opponent. Shimagin responded by ducking to dodge the first one, parrying the second one and then pushing up and diving beneathing Hisoka's guard, his blade held high above his head, directly parallel with Hisoka's head. This was perfect, the range.. Made evaluating the lightning release with his Sharingan exceptionally easier. The blade was directly infront of his eyes, and as he read the flow of Chakra throughout the blade, it became clear. The lightning was being generated by Shimagin increasing the high frequency vibrations of his chakra. He had it.

Hisoka feinted back, away from Shimagin as the man slashed his Katana downwards. Hisoka sent of influx of chakra into his blades, while mimicing the increase in high frequency vibrations of chakra. His swung his right knuckle blade forward, as blue lightning formed around the blade and sparked and swirled around the blades, already encoated in fire. His knuckle blade parried the Katana, a wild lightning strike exploding off to the side as a result of the two lightning infused weapons clashing. "I figured it out, thanks Shimagin-sensei," Hisoka said mockingly, cackingly slightly to himself as he pushed off of the ground and jumped into the air. He swung his left foot up, aiming a kick towards Shimagin's head. Shimagin tossed his blade into his left hand and caught Hisoka's leg with his right hand, causing Hisoka to hault in the air. Hisoka's Sharingan allowed him to react to the slash Shimagin followed up with, as Hisoka threw up his right arm to take a slash in his forearm. The electrified blade cut deep, the Seven Swordsmen feeling the metal connect with his bone before stoping its advance. His arm went numb, helping him deal with the extended pain, though as he was first cut he did grunt in pain. Flicking his left wrist, Hisoka let go of his left knuckle blade and swiftly and sneakily sent it towards Shimagin's right eye socket. The electricity left the blade as it left Hisoka's hand, though the flames covering it remained since it was an ability of the blade itself. One of the pointed ends of the blades, that stuck out over the dragon heads on either side of the handle was what pierced through the man's eye socket, and into his brain. Causing his death. His grip on Hisoka's leg went limp, as well as his grip on the blade, causing the blade to simply stick into Hisoka's arm.

As Hisoka fell and hit the ground, so did the man who had assisted in his learning of the Raiton nature transformation. Hisoka stood up and sheath his right knuckle blade in his left shoulder's holster, then removed his other blade from Shimagin's eye socket and returned it into the other empty sheath. He then pulled the blade out of his arm, and flipped the man over and took the sheath as well. Strapping the sheath to his back, he wiped the blade clean and sheathed it. "Shame it had to end that way.." Hisoka said as he left the basement. The side effects of being twisted and insane had faded, and he felt a bit regretful... But atleast his training was a success.

(OOC: What was gained:
Primary Element: Raiton
Weapon: A plain Katana(if I can do this. I don't think they're listed on the item list in the shop.) )
Back to top Go down
Master Red
Bijuu
Bijuu
Master Red

Male TP : 127

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

Element Training: Raiton Empty
PostSubject: Re: Element Training: Raiton   Element Training: Raiton EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Stamp
Back to top Go down

Element Training: Raiton
Page 1 of 1