Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi 1123334480
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi NRPG2
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi SDaffiliatebutton
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Btb8lj1308274777
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Nrpbutton
Donations
Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Through the beautiful and abundant grass of one of the large plains that dotted the world, this one in particular being in the middle of an enormous opening within the forests of the land of fire. The grass seemed to reach up to his mid-shin, which was a decent size but larger than what he enjoyed, Nishi Yuki, clad in a long shirt that was red and yellow in color and stretched pretty far down his back almost like a cape as the front was shorter than the back. He stood in the center of the grassy plains his eyes closed practicing a technique that he hoped to be able to perform one day, which was the best technique for his ninja field. He was getting a feel for the wind pressure and the sudden changes in it as well as scent of the grass and dirt and bugs within the area, but he was also going on sound which was actually what he was more focused on. His silent and steady breathing indicated that he was in a meditative state and was preferring not to be disturbed but had a sudden urge to prove his skills not to someone else but to himself.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:37 pm

It was then, when Satoru took that first smell of the freshest air he would ever smell during is first seconds as a genin, he wanted to remember this moment for the long coming as he decided to take off to where ever he could. In his mind time was only a intangible peace of intelligence that restricts humans from being or atleast trying to enjoy the little things in life. Satoru himself still had years ahead of him, more than most adults he knew or still already knows.

He had no idea where he was headed off to, so he let the wind guide him. He ran and jumped over roof tops until he reached the hidden leaf forest. He stopped when he smiled at people coming and going as they please. Everything seemed so well and calm he just didn't want to leave it, but he knew he wanted to enjoy himself so he continued on his search to nowhere. He laughed to himself as his voice awoke the birds and other woodland creatures. they popped there heads out of the tree's, ground and bushes to see what all of the fuss was about. Satoru continued to jump from branch to branch on the tree's. He continued this until, he suddenly came to a hault. He had found a big opening in the forest, a grassy field. The grass was not to high but it tickled the middle of satoru's shins. Looking up from the grass to a little more farther view, Satoru's vision stumbled upon a nearly almost silhouetted figure. He approached the figure with caution but he covered that cautious intended spirit with a blanket of welcome as he began to approach the strange person with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Through his meditation and the change in air pressure he had the feel of someone attempting to get closer to him, though he didn't really need to feel the air pressure due to the noise from the forest that the other person was causing, there was so much that it was almost impossible not to know that someone was coming and judging by the sounds of the footsteps and the speed he was coming at it was likely not too high a rank above him, possibly a chuunin or even maybe another genin. He inhaled as he continued to stand still as the person approached, his mind raced with possibilities as well as thoughts on what to do at this point, he could be rash and attack or atleast get some answers out of this person, either way he would need to do it before the first move was taken from him.

"Wait right there.....another step closer and i'll consider you a potential hostile...."

Opening his eyes he slowly turned his head toward the person, he analyzed the body structure of the boy, noting his features as he did so. He kept his guard up as he didn't know what this person was capable of and he was sure it was someone from the Hidden Leaf, mostly due to this being the land of fire and someone able to move like that was bound to be a shinobi and most likely one from the Hidden leaf.

"Your from the hidden leaf I assume?"
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:19 pm

He heard the voice of the silhouetted figure and found out it was a boy, who appeared to be in the same age class as him. He noted the boys appearance and also what he was wearing. He looked at him as the grass crunched underneathe his feet like gravel or sand. He walked a little closer to him after the strange boy told him to stop. "Wait right there.....another step closer and i'll consider you a potential hostile...." , Hostile? Satoru thought to himself as he couldn't help but glare at the boy for a slight second. It was one thing to not introduce yourself, but it is also another for making an assumption of something that could've been avoided. Satoru reached in his back pocket to pull out a kunai, but he retained from the thought and continued to smile. He then was about to respond, but was mentally interupted by the boys other response.

"Yes I am from the hidden leaf, I know you aren't because I don't recall ever seeing you in the village, are you from another village, Like the sand. You are probably from the mist, since it is closer and it takes nearly three days to travel all the way to the sand from here," Satoru then smiled at the guy again, "By the way if I didn't say this before, My name is Satoru, Satoru Uchiha. Genin of the hidden leaf village. I see you have failed to introduce yourself so I took the initiative to introduce myself instead, My I ask of your name?" Satoru was trying to play it cool, even though he didn't entirely know what 'keeping it cool' meant.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Nishi allowed his patience to work as he listened to the useless details through the boy's words, all he asked was for a simple answer but to get the needless details was a bit too much which kinda perked his anger slightly. He, however, was interested when he said that he was from the uchiha clan, he was familiar with the stories and was interested in testing his abilities when he was told that they were starting to appear from near extinction. 'Hmmm, perhaps he could possibly make this a tad bit fun for me....while he's out here I could use him to increase my own abilities...' A smile was produced upon Nishi's face, he couldn't help but show his excitement as he began to slightly tremble from the adrenaline that was coursing through him.

"I am from the Hidden Mist......and my name is something your going to have to earn from me....Satoru...Uchiha..."

His trembling stopped as he got a grasp on his emotions, the energy coursing through him was excellent and perfect for this moment. His stance changed as his legs spread apart and bent, his hands raised as his left hand and put his right behind it in a standard martial arts stance. He smirked as he stared down his opponent and smirked terribly as he was drowning in pure excitement.

"Satoru Uchiha.....I challenge you, if you win I'll give you my name....if you lose I will leave and you will never know who I am.....heh, however, you have no choice in either accepting or declining this battle....so come....and show me the legendary powers of the Uchiha clan."
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 12:52 pm

Satoru smiled again, but this time he laughed abit. He was thinking why battle someone like him, I mean he just became a genin, its a little rational to verse someone of his calibur. Satoru thought for a moment as he saw the the Mist Ninja meant business, but also satoru felt a fant bond between the two as this upcoming battle seemed to have taken them to a different place in time, or maybe even dimension. Not giving it any second thoughts Satoru jumped back away from the Ninja. I challenge you, if you win I'll give you my name and the legendary powers of the Uchiha clan, Echoed in satorus head as he didn't really like the pressure of the legendary uchiha's, seeing as is he had to fulfil the title or else bring shame to his clan. More importantly he only knew the first tomoe of the sharingan, not really knew, but obtained the first tomoe. This would be an extremely difficult battle, depending on the strength of the two and depending on the Mist Ninja's skills, other than that, none of them knew eachothers skills except for the mist ninja who probably knows the sharingan all to well.

Jumping back satoru grabbed a kunai and twirled the hole part of it on his index finger before firmely grasping it in his hand having the knife part face the ninja while his fist was angled at a slant percision. "Fine then, lets go" He said with yet again another smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 pm

Nishi smirked, it was about time he had the chance to battle someone outside of his village, he saw this as a learning experience and was actually in the sate of mind that he would actually win this battle with little to no problem. However, he wasn't that self-centered and he was sure that even with his opponent being from the Uchiha clan, the real pressure was that he was from Konoha, the Hidden Leaf village, which meant he had excellent training while he was in the academy, but so did he. His opponent took a leap backwards after accepting Nishi's challenge, and to his surprise he immediately took out a kunai, he made a sarcastic frown-like smile and tilted his head to the right as in a manner to signal an 'ok' his right hand moved swiftly as he drew three senbons, holding them between his fingers.

"tck, then lets do this with all the passion that only two shinobi of our caliber can then!"

Nishi let his left hand trail behind him as he darted forward, his steps not being wasted and his form elegant as he moved through the grass picking his legs up and putting them down as swiftly as possible as he pushed forward. In a quick movement he flung his right hand across as he threw 2 senbon as the enemy, aiming for the thighs of his opponent, sending the senbons for a spot about 2 inches above the knee cap. While in unison and without skipping a beat, Nishi would be rushing in behind them preparing to strike out at the Uchiha, depending on the reaction to his attack.
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:30 pm

When Satoru saw that the battle had begun he quickly twirled the kunai in his hands as if playing with it, he twirled it faster and faster and then there appeared to be three kunai's in his hand. It was like magic show, only that this was a serious fight and such foolish antics would not be taken so lightly. He began to run very fast toward the senbons being thrown at him. Having them target him wasn't a plan of Satoru's as he used his body flicker jutsu and threw one kunai infront of the ninja. He then used body flicker again and threw the other two on opposite sides of him. If everything went according to plan then Satoru would have the rest of the match kinda figured out, but he also needs to worry about the senbons aswell, a deadly tool used in the mist village, he knew he wasn't out of the thicket yet, he was just entering it.
Back to top Go down
Nishi
Genin
Genin
Nishi

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 1:52 pm

He didn't pause or his halt actions he never let the opponent truly leave his sights, or rather his senses. Nishi noticed the kunai coming at him as his opponent decided to use a flicker technique. 'Hmm, a high speed movement that allows the user to maneuver at these speeds while gaining the upper hand on a slower opponent....not a bad move Uchiha Satoru....but not gonna work.' While maintaining his speed, Nishi quickly spiraled as he ducked down beneath the kunai, using his agility to maneuver. Quickly afterwards he rose back into position to locate his opponent, keeping his wits about him and calmly analyzing the situation using the subtle way the air moved around him and the sounds around him to keep track of his opponent's moves.

"Gonna take more than that to gain the upper hand on me!"

Nishi calmly stood prepared as he held the senbon in his right hand as his left hand seemed to work mysteriously in front of him, a slight mist leaving his mouth almost like smoke, but too subtle to be it. Nishi began to focus his chakras steadily preparing himself, a slight smile streaked across his face. 'This is kinda better, my opponent isn't too much of a noob so this should be fun.'
Back to top Go down
Satoru
Genin
Genin

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:57 pm

Looking at his opponent a little confused he was trying to figure out, Who was gaining the upper hand? All satoru was doing was buying time for whatever his plan would be further on into the battle. He never really understood what the term, 'Rival' meant but he had a pretty broad idea of what it meant now, and he wanted to gain the title more than anything in the world. He could careless if he lost, who cares, like really, the mist ninja doesn't have to tell satoru his name, satoru would just come up with some sort of nickname over time. Satoru was planning on having his attacks be a direct hit he just wanted to see his opponents reaction. Standard procedure actually.

"The upper hand is not what I am seeking..." Satoru said using another body flicker appearing behind his opponent, this time he threw a shuriken along with a kunai, "Just a formal bond his all I seek," He used body flicker again and threw several shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi   Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Genin Rivals: Satoru vs Nishi
Page 1 of 1