Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) 1123334480
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) NRPG2
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) SDaffiliatebutton
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Btb8lj1308274777
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Nrpbutton
Donations
Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Okay. I'm not going to point any fingers, but I've heard members complaining that some of their things not getting approved or looked at because the staff didn't like them.

This is a rule I have always followed when approving apps, and I am now expecting you guys to follow it too because I shouldn't even need to share it.

When approving an app, you ARE NOT allowed to be BIASED about it. There are things that I don't like, but that doesn't mean I am not going to look over it and treat it equally just like everything else.

Before it is started, there is a big difference between something being OP and you simply not liking it too. So don't give me crap about you not liking something so you won't go do your job. You are on the staff for a reason, if you aren't going to do your part then don't be staff.

Approving applications is not about liking them, it's about looking them over and making sure they are balanced and fair for the forum. We are all here to have a good time, I don't want to lose members because you didn't like their app enough to approve or deny it.

And on that note, do not deny an app just because you don't like it either.

I really mean this, if I find out it happens, shit will go down.
Back to top Go down
Master Red
Bijuu
Bijuu
Master Red

Male TP : 127

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 3:54 pm

From being one of the people that have done this before, I agree that we shouldn't do it anymore. Since we are staff we should be doing a better job, also we should be doing our work and requirements as Staff.

So, I'll make sure this isn't done anymore and I will be sure that I won't be doing it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 4:14 pm

So this is resolved?
Back to top Go down
Master Red
Bijuu
Bijuu
Master Red

Male TP : 127

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:50 pm

This goes out to all staff.
Mods.
GMs.
And Admins.

If you guys don't begin doing your jobs, that would be looking over apps of all kinds, keeping peace in the C-box, and being more active, you will lose your positions as Staff. Also, there will be no pushing work off on other members of the Staff; if you are not doing anything of importance, and has something to do with the site, and a Site member asks you to check something you are to check it.
I shall be watching every member of staff now. So if they go two or more days without doing their staff-like duties, and are only doing one or two things staff related, they will be relinquished of their position as staff.

That is all that has to be said.

-Jigen Masuta
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 7:14 pm

I'm right with you, Jigen. Count on me to be looking too when I have time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)   Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Approvals (FOR ALL STAFF MEMBERS; YOU MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1