Ninja Legend's Testing Site
I be back.  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
I be back.  Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
I be back.  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
I be back.  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
I be back.  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
I be back.  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
I be back.  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
I be back.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
I be back.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
I be back.  EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
I be back.  EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
I be back.  Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
I be back.  1123334480
I be back.  NRPG2
I be back.  SDaffiliatebutton
I be back.  Btb8lj1308274777
I be back.  Nrpbutton
Donations
I be back.  1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

I be back.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

I be back.  Empty
PostSubject: I be back.    I be back.  EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:07 am

Jounin Template

Personal Information~
Name: Blake Hyuuga
Village: Mist

Appearance Information~
Height: 6 Ft
Weight: 201 LB
Appearance

Unlike most the kage has a rather unique clothing style. He starts off with the regular standard jounin suit just without the vest. He has a purple sash that doesn't expand off of the pants. His jumpsuit is a rather darkish blue that shines off the light. Along with this he has a green scarf which is rather long. spanning down to his thighs. His hair is of a dark blue manor which was died from his original blonde wear. On his arms he has about 2 more bands that match his sash on his waist which lead to his white arm sleeves which come to his hand . He has shoulder padding armor and matching ones for his thighs. He wears a orange swirly mask that swirls right into his eyes which are of a violet color. On his feet he wears your standard ninja shoes With short white leggings like his gloves.. His finger nails and toe nails are painted purple. Over this he has a cloak that is white with the Kirigakure symbol on the back.

Personality Information~
Personality Description:Blake has a rather unique personality. Fire like anger some will say. He considers everyone around him who is outside of the mist village a enemy. He wouldn't do much until he is in dire need to but he isn't one to sit back either. He would probably be caught in his office room sleeping with a broom keeping the door locked. The only people that Blake will honestly say he hates are missing ninja mainly because they go around causing chaos not sanctioned by him. He is a man of honor and a man of justice mainly for the simple fact he will do whatever he needs to in order to get his job done. Most people would assume by his appearance that he is a weakling small man but all his time in battle made him rather demented. He would kill you just for staring in his direction. He is sadistic and evil but this is only when he has a reason to be. His mood around his allies is rather different. Blake can make a joke in a heart beat because these are the only people he can trust. They are what he calls extended family and with the family title comes Blakes version of honor respect loyalty. With females Blake is the kind of guy that makes them feel right at home. He makes them think that he is their king and will do anything to please them.

Dislikes:N/A

Skill Information~
Bloodline: Hyuuga(Clan Leader)
Elements: Sution (Primary) Fuuton (Secondary)
Class: Tank

Strength and Weaknesses~
Strength: Normal
Chakra: Strong
Speed & Agility: Normal
Dexterity: Normal
Intellegence: Weak

History~
History:

History:On a business trip on a cold winter day 2 people drove down a road with their cart.1 was female 1 was a male.The female was pregnant with the males sun.The female soon learned that she was going into labor but had no where to give birth on this cold cold day.As her husband went into a panic trying to figure out what to do his wife started screaming more saying the pain was to much for her.She began to scream in a loud piercing screech which would make her husband bleed from his ears a little bit.He began to wonder what he could do then he had an idea.He broke the cart open and laid his wife on it.He tried to give birth to there unborn child but sadly his wife could not push the child out.She began to tell her husband that he needed to open up her stomach and get the baby out.He hesitated then let out some tears before screaming to his wife that he loves her.He then grabbed a pocket knife from his bag and began to cut his wifes stomach open.As she screamed and cried he kept saying he loved her.But as the time went on it got colder and colder.As her stomach finally opened the husband pulled the baby out and cut this cord hanging from him.He hugged the baby and turned the baby towards its mother.She let out a small amount of words which were faint and shallow."Hes a boy he is my son.I want to name him Blake Hyuga." as this was said the baby boy started crying.With his violet colored eyes the boys father cracked a smirk and smiled on how his song was the real future of the Hyuga clan.As more and more hours went buy the happy couple said there goodbyes as Blakes mother began to die.He gave Blake and his father a kiss then her eyes closed and she began to stiffen up.Blakes father picked up his son Blake and keep on moving foward in the cold air.As they were walking Blakes father began to talk.[color=green]"Im Kagara Hyuga son.I want you to be the next big then to the leaf.[color=green]"Blake grabbed his fathers left index finger Kagara began to smile as a group of men began to appear Kagara put Blake on the floor and began to say to the men."You can do whatever you want to me.Just don't hurt my son."The men didn't want to hear anything Kagara had to say.The all circled him and killed him.His final words were "i love you Blake."Blake began to cry as he didn't know what was going on and the only people that he has ever seen have been on the ground in bloody pools.The men then took Blake and began to set out in the direction where his mothers dead body laid.The group of people sold Blake to a scientist from the village hidden in the sand.

For the next 10 years of his life Blake would spend all his time inside of a lab.They would run test on him he would wake up sometimes remembering nothing.Sometimes he would wake up with new features.When he was 7 he woke up with skin that didn't feel normal.It was more of a rubbery substance.His brown hair and violet eyes remained the same but it was just his skin.Then when he was 9 he woke up with sharp teeth which has altercations done to his jaws.He was able to attack like a crocodile.Swift tearing the flesh off of anyone who got in his way.For the next 4 years Blake went to the academy were he learned how to do alot of things required in the ninja world.He would soon graduate at one of the top students in the academy.As he graduated he killed the scientist who experimented on him over and over.He ripped off his head and threw it into the river along with the body.He then swore to never become this horrid creature ever again.He then set out to find someone who would take care of him within the sand village.He had thoughts of going to find his parents but he didn't care that much. Time has gone on and Blake has left his home of Sunagakure. Alot has changed him. One of these things being a minor war that Sunagakure partook in. It gave Blake a new outlook on life and made him want to explore things more.

On his leave of the village Blake met a man named Hijikata. He was a kaguya and a rare sighting was all Blake could keep thinking. Hiji wasn't a violent man unless needed which was rather easy for him and Blake to become friends. They both became bandits of some sort robbing any nation they came by. At one point they left Kusagakure flat broke. This resulted in the two men going to jail.Hijikata was sent to a max security jail along with Blake. Both being in different cells. While in jail Blake changed for the better. He hardened up and died his hair. Now it was dark blue and he did something else. He shortened his hair to a short spikey style. This jail was bothering Blake and Hijikata tho. Something was off about it. Mainly the fact the jail was run by criminals and Blake wanted no part of the prison. The two staged an all out attack killing over 900 people in a matter of 1 night. Thats how they got the aliases of "Violet Demons" Now out of the fake prison the men both decided to continue there journey together. They also wanted to change up their looks. Blake ended up wearing a standard issue jounin suit without the vest but the uniform. With a purple sash around his waist and a green scarf around his neck which was rather long. He wore an orange mask with a swirl shape forming on it that led to the 2 eye wholes which let the violet eyes of Blake shine. Over this he wore a simple white down coat. Almost exactly like a kage suit. Hiji doing the exact same thing. The men set out on a journey and ended up in Kirigakure. His first order of business was to lead the nation. As he met with the officials of the village they wanted to see his ability. Of of 20 of them 17 died. The only 3 that lived on were the 3 elders which were trained by Naruto Uzumaki 50 years ago. The 3 liked the power of Blake and appointed him the Nidiame Mizukage. Now with this title he added the village symbol to the back of his trench coat. Along with that he added 2 shoulder pad armor to his sides and along with his thighs. Now he would go by the nickname The 2nd Mizukage.

RP test~

Last edited by Blake Lonzo on Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei: