Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Post deletion..... Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Post deletion..... Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Post deletion..... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Post deletion..... EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Post deletion..... EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Post deletion..... EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Post deletion..... EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Post deletion..... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Post deletion..... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Post deletion..... EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Post deletion..... EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Post deletion..... Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Post deletion..... 1123334480
Post deletion..... NRPG2
Post deletion..... SDaffiliatebutton
Post deletion..... Btb8lj1308274777
Post deletion..... Nrpbutton
Donations
Post deletion..... 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Post deletion.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:30 pm

An hour ago I made a post and when I came back to check on things, it was gone.

Whoever did it, don't do it again, it won't do you anything.

I have the post saved.

Spoiler:

Nice try I gotta add. If you ask me I think it was Kimura, since this post a hit is connected on his character.

Oh and I got this saved too, so it won't do you good if you try deleting this as well.
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 pm

This will be brought up into discussion with the staff.

///Hannibal Out///
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 pm

Thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:37 pm

Hello, Alexander. It seems I will have to reply to this before making my post, which will make you wait more for a response to our topic.

I am going to do this in the calmest way I can, and avoid any and all insults. My intentions are not to fight with you, however I wish to inform you of many things.

First of all, I want to apologize for making you wait '52 Hours' for a post. A reponse should come sooner, but may I remind you that you are roleplaying with someone who is an Administrator on two sites, has more shit going on in his life than you could imagine at the moment, and really isn't 100% focused on replying to a topic when he gets home and has several hours worth of work to do that doesn't even get done because of other obligations. And last I checked, there didn't seem to be a rule about you skipping after 48 hours unless I have yet to seen this rule. I was here setting up the site with Devin step by step with other mods as we brought Requiem back into play, so I think I would know.

Secondly, I deleted your posts, however it seems this came about before I could even alert you of such actions.

I'm going to say right now I can tell you I've had a shitty day and that's not going to be an excuse. I've had a shitty few months behind me with things I haven't been expecting to deal with. To be honest with you, I shouldn't be on this forum right now talking because of the crap on my shoulders that needs to be taken care of, so I am rather pissed at the moment this is being brought to attention. However I am a very calm person and you are only doing the right thing, so I am avoiding conflict.

If you truly wish to know the extent of my problems you can send me a PM and we will have a nice talk about life.

I am asking you to be a little bit more patient for today and allow me to get this post in, as, you have no idea what I've been through. Maybe you have a past experience that can relate - maybe I don't know you or what you are going through, but there isn't a lot of shit that can compare to mine at the moment.

So please, let us solve this peacefully, and move on with our days. I will be eagerly awaiting your response as I post in our topic. If you refuse to co-operate, I will take this up with Devin and find a solution.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:57 pm

Talk to Devin about it, since at the moment I really don't want to deal with this at the moment. You want a peaceful solution...sell that to someone else, I ain't buying it. This is more of a threat rather than a peaceful solution.

From what I saw, I could say that you pretty much did not care about posting in that topic at all. You have life issues? Lol, oh please, I've heard that excuse many times before. If you would be nice enough, show some prof about it.

You are an admin on two sites? That matters how? I am a Mod one site, an site owner of some other site, a CB mod on a third site, and a regular member on 2-3 other sites. Yet, with college, studying and going out with my friends....I can still manage to post in every single topic in which I am.

Don't start with life issues, I got plenty of those as well. But, I don't complain since heck....Why should other people worry about my problems when everyone has their own issues.

Stop playing the "hard life" card, I don't believe a thing you say. I would, but then again, you yourself proved otherwise with the actions you took. I wonder, it took you this long to reply, while you were quite active with that other 1 hand hand seals topic......

I bet, if I did not post connecting my hit....you probably wouldn't even remember to post in that topic......
Back to top Go down
Shūryō Kaguya
Chunin
Chunin
Shūryō Kaguya

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:05 pm

I will respond to this post in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 pm

Ok I am going to lay this down.

I have a forum to run and though this may seem cruel, I can't show much compassion towards someone's personal life. Whatever it is, I should know about it and I can work with you.

Anyway regarding the topic, the post was deleted because of arguing. Most of the time Admin's will lock and topics and delete all the OOC post. OOC post on an argument is made to get your point across. However, this can unknowingly effect the judgement of some staff members because one person is better at persuasion. Let this be a lesson to all staff.

And regarding Alexander, I ask you to calm down. If it was deleted it was for a reason. The staff will handle this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutorequiem.org
Sponsored content

Post deletion..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post deletion.....   Post deletion..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Post deletion.....
Page 1 of 1