Ninja Legend's Testing Site
The neon light Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
The neon light Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
The neon light EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
The neon light EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
The neon light EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
The neon light EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
The neon light EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
The neon light EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
The neon light EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
The neon light EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
The neon light EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
The neon light Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
The neon light 1123334480
The neon light NRPG2
The neon light SDaffiliatebutton
The neon light Btb8lj1308274777
The neon light Nrpbutton
Donations
The neon light 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

The neon light

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 am

Auron was walking in the village of the swamps. Why? Well he had nothing better to do now did he? Auron played with his headpohnes a bit, adjusting the vloume so he could hear everything around him. A mosquito buzzed by him, and the thing was the size of a small dog, but ofcourse who would want THAT in their purse?Auron pulled out his shurken and started spinning it on his finger. Boredome over took him as his vibrant purple eyes looked around the crappy area. He sighed and walked to what was he hoped a sturdy tree, and using an academy grade technique, he slowly took step after step up the said tree. When he reached a good sturdy branch Auron sat and let one leg hang over the edge. He was bored and he wasnt afraid to show it.

Last edited by Auron on Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:53 am

(OOC: Read the private topic rules. No things such as "Swamp nin only")
Back to top Go down
Himeko Fujiwara
Genin
Genin
Himeko Fujiwara

Female TP : 0

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 5:52 pm

The bored Genin walked along the streets of the Swamp Province she was wearing a long white sweater dress, black leggings, white and black converse, and her light purple hair was flowing down the sides of her bangs tied with maroon beads. She was walking along for a while until she saw a small turtle and decided to follow it having nothing better to do she followed it for some ways until she came upon a boy who looked to be about two years younger than her she walked up to the boy and stopped tilting her head slightly to the right as she smiled up at the boy with her maroon eyes and spoke. "Hello." Himeko said turning her head back to a normal postition picking up the turtle making faces at it.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:35 pm

"why hello, are you talking to me or the turtle my illustrious one?"

Auron looked down at the girl making faces at the turtle. What was the point to that really? He didnt know. Sliding the shuriken in his side pouch, Auron stood up on the branch. He swung forward and was standing upside down on the branch. He tilted his head a bit to get a better look at the woman. He looked up and down, and could see a good portion down her shirt from the angle he was at. Releasing his chakra Auron silently fell to the ground, using his skills as an assassin to silently walk up behind the girl. He rested an arm around her shoulders and looked at the turtle.

"Does it make faces back at you or...?"

Auron smiled and licked his lips. He stepped in front of the girl and pushed the turtle down slightly.

"Whats your name if i may ask, i dont want to have to make up my own now."
Back to top Go down
Himeko Fujiwara
Genin
Genin
Himeko Fujiwara

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

"No it just kinda looks at me funny." Himeko said smiling at the turtle not noticing the boys' arm around her until he slipt infront of her pushing the turtle down slightly she bent over placing the turtle down letting it be on its way as she stood up facing the boy. "I'm Himeko, Himeko Fujiwara." Himeko smiled at the boy. "And you are." She said a gentle smile still on her face as she extended her hand to the boy intending to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 7:27 pm

Auron reached out to the girl as if to shake her hand, but pulled her in close and started like a mambo dance with her.

"My name is Auron Re-Za, and it is nice to meet you himeko."

Auron spun her out and let go, her doing a short twirl. He didnt have any bad or dirty intentions with this girl, as of yet that is. Auron flexed his wrists and rubbed them, then cracked his fingers.

"People call me lazer sometimes. Its a nickname ive had for a while."

Auron smiled but most of it was hidden beneath his color. Oh what wonderful times he was going to have now that he wasnt alone. He wondered if anyone else would come.
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 pm

The male known as Yuumou had entered his conquered land, the province now known as the swamp village. It wasn't a big village, but sooner or later, he was going to change that. He took over the river province, and what was left is his original home, the waterfall village. He already recruited one member, and before he knew it, two more appeared. He didn't think that he would be able to conjure up even three people, especially for such a humid place filled with misquitoes, gnats, and other predatory species.

He passed the waterfall village on his way to the swamp village, not spotting his family where the evil force was emitting from. He didn't find anything but a scorched battlefield..he could only hope that his family was okay. He then saw two people that were dancing. It was quite weird, never witnessing people dance in the swamp lands before.

He leaped from a rock and lands a couple of feet away from Auron and Himeko, his hands by his side as the dark skinned ninja looked at them without conviction, but curiosity.

"I'm sorry...who are you two again?"
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:04 pm

Somehow the stoned Shinobi had gotten far off course from his originally intended destination. Shuei had mentioned Bijuu, and Hisoka rushed off. He assumed that had been why Kazumi had left in such a flashy manner, but somewhere in the process of trying to find Kazumi Hisoka found himself in a swampy insect infested area. And he had come from the newly conquered Hidden Moon Village, so exactly how far had he come? And had Shuei followed him? It didn't matter, as he soon found himself coming upon a group of three more. Apparently natives to the land.

Appearing within a Body Flicker, he stood a few feet to the left of the sane looking one, and a few feet away from the nutjob swamp dancers. The bugs may have been a nuisance, but Hisoka had recently acquired a nice Akatsuki Cloak. The sleeves hung down past his hands, shielding his arms. And the cloak itself had a collar that extended up just under Hisoka's nose. The cloak was black, with red clouds outlined in white. Not a design made by anyone living, Kazumi had apparently stumbled across the information of this group, but the cloak was nice. Fucking bloodsuckers wouldn't be getting any Uchiha blood. And that was another useful purpose of the cloak. Hisoka's clothes bore the Uchiha emblem, which would give away his abilities to these ninja, if they decided to be violent to the outsider. Albeit, the cloak added to his suspicion.

"First off, where the hell am I? And second, do you know anything about the Bijuu?" Hisoka asked, speaking mostly towards the one who seemed to have some sense. He didn't really have time to waste, so there was no need in not coming straight out with what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Shuei Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei: Deceased.

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:04 am

Though an area of low-lying land, that is flooded in wet seasons or at high tide, and typically remains waterlogged at all times was part of the swamp's area where a marsh would reside that captured the attention of many insects. As disgusting as it seemed, one would still call this land home. It was very different from the a custom lands and clinics he'd always reside in. This land was very new to him and surprisingly it did bother him a bit. From leaving the previous province, Shuei followed Hisoka on a low-key term. Though he knew Hisoka would careless of his company it was a rather redeeming quality on how one could surface to do things that meant no value to others. A soft drizzle of water instantly pours on the young man's nose momentarily. Those crimson eyes of his glared at the sky. It was getting a bit cloudy than usual. A slight shiver went down his spine despite this large dark cloak he wore. Like Hisoka's it was very similar to a pinpoint of being identical. Having the red interior of the cloak to the presented imagery of the clouds were they so alike.

"..." Shuei remained silent behind Hisoka's trail. Finally catching up with him he gently came down on the muddy floor. Oh how scarlet did Shuei's eyes were as they stared off into the feeble distance of the other ninjas. From observation they were about ready to venture into the ninja world, aside one whom gave Shuei are more dominant feeling. His eyes focused on the dark skinned man that seemed curious then they dart back at Hisoka as his comment didn't really meet his mannerism standards. "Would it kill you not to be a little more polite?..." Shuei comments underneath the nose-high collar of the cloak. Seemingly he didn't want to draw too much drastic attention as it was.
Back to top Go down
Himeko Fujiwara
Genin
Genin
Himeko Fujiwara

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Himeko caught her balance once the boy twirled her out. "Hehe Yay!i didnt fall!" The girl said and giggled as the dark skined shinobi came up a few feet behind them suprised Himeko jumped almost falling over but caught herself and let out a sigh of relif. "Ahh that was close." She said as the man spoke. "I-I'm Himeko Fujiwara." The young genin spoke as as she turned to the man. Another man came up behind him and asked of where he was and if someone knew of the Bijuu Himeko stayed quiet assuming he was speaking to the shinobi that was a few feet away from Himeko and Auron. As another man came up shortly after the second man appered Himeko was confused as of what these men wanted.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:38 pm

Auron smiled as the beautiful young girl caught herself. Just then an older shinobi appeared and asked them their names. Auron smiled as himeko introduced herself. Her name was exquisite. Now it was his turn to say his name.

"my name is auron re-za, and might i ask who you are good sir?"

Just then another shinobi appeared. This one seemed a little...off. He bluntly stated his wants with asking his question. A third shinobi appeared and stated +is distate of the previous arrival's lack of respect and sincerity. Honostly Auron would have done the same, just in a lighter tone.

"and who might you two fine gentlemen be, with your unique attire. I must add i find it very...stimulating."

Auron wondered what he would look like in one of those cloaks...
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 pm

"My name is Yuumou, the one looking after the swamp village. I assume you two live here, meaning I'm your leader."

Before he could get another word out, two men in unorthadox cloaks appeared. Long, nose high black cloaks with the collars popped up. The cloaks weren't plain as they had blood red clouds with white outlines. He didn't know who they are or who they worked for. No one would have a uniform if they just worked for themselves.

He turned and observed the two for a second, a male appearing rude and random, the other one appearing quite reserved, calling out the first male for being rude. Yuumou's hands remained calm, though his heart began to speed up slightly, beating a little harder. He was unsure if a conflict was going to occur, regardless of their purpose of finding out information about a "bijuu" which he had no idea what it was.

"What's a...bijuu? And who are you two? Because I assume you two didn't trespass into my territory without a good reason."
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Shuei had indeed followed Hisoka, appearing not too much after he had shown up. He went on to critique Hisoka's manners, which Hisoka simply shrugged off as he awaited a useful response from any of the other three. And the two men of the group soon did respond. The one that had been dancing commented on being stimulated by the Akatsuki robes. Hisoka looked at Shuei after the comment was made a mouthed the words "What the fuck?" And as the other dark skinned man also proved to be no help, Hisoka found his face in his palm as he sighed.

"Let's try this again. I am Hisoka Setsuna, and this is my brother Shuei. We come to your bug infested village today seemingly without reason at all, if you truly have no clue about the Bijuu. But that could change..." Hisoka began to speak, referring to Shuei as his brother for the first time since their meeting, and also forming a plan of sorts as he slowly wrapped his mind around the situation at hand. "We come from the newly formed village known as Tsukigakure," Hisoka started once more, somewhat failing in the mechanics of a conversation as this statement was in no way linked to his last unfinished one, "and for you to accuse us of trespassing, I assume you to be the leader here. Normally I would tell you I do not have time to explain to you what the Bijuu are. But I may consider it, if you truly own this place..." Hisoka said, rambling and still not finishing his statement completely. Sure it may add to his suspicion, but hell. Being there already did enough of that.
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Shuei Setsuna

Ninja Profile

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 am

A soft sigh escaped the young man's parted lips during the last phrase of the conversation at hand. Without much interest, he looked at Hisoka's way of speaking and gave him a glare once he worded those awful words. Though as much as he liked the each one of their introductions he was a tad bit off on the arrival to get all of their names down. Still, Shuei eyes kept observing the ninjas one after the other slowly from the physical appearance. Still the fact the way Hisoka was handling things, it would appear they each were going in for a bumpy ride. Hopefully that wasn't the case with them. Shuei didn't want to remain silent, but... He himself didn't know the full description of a Bijuu either. Without much to say, he stood there, awaiting what they would do. He could see the tense rising the in the atmosphere of the conversation between Hisoka and the leader of this area. It wasn't the first conflict he'd seen in his life, but it could of been handled better off. "...", Shuei practically blinked a few times before letting out a final soft sigh at this...
Back to top Go down
Himeko Fujiwara
Genin
Genin
Himeko Fujiwara

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:01 am

Himeko just stood there observing as the men spoke she sighed bored, yawned and streached smiling over at Auron. She turned walking over to a tree climbing onto a branch high off the ground about ten feet off the ground the girl layed her back to the trunk of the tree and held her knees to her chest. She yawned bored she continued to watch the men talk she didnt understand them very well well she very well didnt understand men at all most of the time but regardless she continued to watch thinking to herself. "Gah i'm so bored...." Himeko thought to herself and sighed once again.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:49 am

Auron closed his eyes, but really didnt. He just closed them to a slit so it looked like they were closed at a wary glance. He watched and listened, being silent and out of the way. These people obviously had no care for the two genin. Eh, so? Auron was content, it seemed peaceful enough. Himeko turned and smiled at Auron, which he took in good nature. He watched her walk up a tree and sit on one of the branches, pulling her legs into herself. Auron followed her, amd sat next to her. One of his legs hung off the branch, his left, the one away from the group of people. This was actually where Auron was when Himeko came onto the scene. Auron looked at himeko and smiled, kind of radiating excitement as he did when he was in a moment of joy. Cuz he wasnt truly happy...no not yet...who knows if it will ever come to pass. Auron looked over at himeko once more and felt something, like a twinge in his chest. He kind of leaned against her and closed his eyes, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:02 pm

His arms were then crossed, folded upon his chest. The males before him were appearing very suspicious...too suspicious. Perhaps it was his ninja nature kicking in, or just from the the way they portray themselves. He was glad the two genin behind him decided to retreat to another locationo; it was a conversation for important people. The bijuu business was becoming intriguing, and it could be what had attacked the location near the tree of life earlier.

"You seem to come here other than gathering information and telling me about the bijuu..so get to the point. And yes, I am the one in charge of this piece of land. If you're going to try to take it away from me, then don't waste anymore time talking."

He suddenly gained a serious expression upon his face, though his body language remained the same. He didn't have many techniques at his disposal, but the ones he did know would have to make do.

"Otherwise, tell me what these bijuu are and be on your way."
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:42 pm

"Don't act like you have a bargaining tool here, and demand I tell you about the Bijuu. I didn't come to take your land, but that all depends on your choice." Hisoka would begin his response soon after the landlord of the area ceased his speech. He hadn't made any threatening moves or speech, so why did this other man seem so uptight? A mystery it would stay however, as the next few moments of this meeting would decide its outcome. "You've two options. You and I can form an alliance between our two lands, and in return you will be told what I know about the Bijuu. Or you can continue your demands, and I will take your land, and tell you nothing. Either way works with me." Hisoka said lazily, looking back at Shuei who had remained quiet for most of the meeting. Maybe that's just how he was?

(OOC; Lazeh)
Back to top Go down
Shuei Setsuna
Chunin
Chunin
Shuei Setsuna

Ninja Profile

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:00 pm

Once again, that glare would stare at Hisoka's intentions. But that sort of deal wasn't as half bad... A tad bit rude on the side, but it was still clear and could open many benefits for a new land such as this. Shuei prepares himself. His body in between being stiff and relaxed from all his muscles in each limb. His back remained up straight as his feet and arms were ready to bounce into action in a splint second. An owner who could fight meant troublesome to the point of excelling most ninjas in skill is what Shuei thought instantly. Shuei's crimson gaze met with Hisoka's for a brief moment before looking at the dark skinned man. "If I may say, linking our villages together would give a lot of benefits from earning more ryo, trade, and population. If you could please excuse my dear brother's mannerisms of his speech, perhaps you'd consider joining forces with our land instead of resolving this recklessly... Mister. The land we come from has great intel on these Bijuu's, we would only be able to give you a mere taste of what one is rather than a whole spectrum." Shuei's eyes stared into the dark skin's own windows into his world. Hopefully he'd choose to collaborate and make something more out of this area than a battle.

OOC: Got lazy too. u_u
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Yuumou was prepared to battle after the seemingly crazy, suicidal male gave the leader of the swamp village an ultimatum. However, the male that accompanied him had saved the both of them a confrontation. The guy in front of him was obviously not a decent negotiator, but his partner would have done wonders had he came here by himself. He decided to turn his head and his undivided attention towards Hisoka's brother, Shuei. His serious look was still apparent as he sighed.

"If only your brother took after your mannerisms..But I'll think about it. For now, there are a few things I have to accomplish before I think about joining people I don't know. Surely you understand my logic, do you not?"

He seemed alot less hostile when he spoke to Shuei, his hands slipping into the pockets of his gray jogging pants.

"But..when I do decide on whether to ally myself with you, I'll send someone to seek you out to inform you of my decision. But for now, I must go to take care of an affair. Take care Shuei..and Hisokaka."

Yuumou then vanished in a burst of speed, soon leaving the swamp village, purposefully getting Hisoka's name wrong. He took a deep breath as he thought to himself.

"Who were those guys..?"

He headed towards the waterfall village for his final affair of the day.

------------->exit
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 pm

(OOC: Shuei left RP so I have no muse to post)

Hisoka's brother Shuei began screaming insanely and ran off into the swamps. Hisoka sighed to himself and then left. Debating whether to follow the Swamp ninja or not.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Himeko Fujiwara
Genin
Genin
Himeko Fujiwara

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Himeko watched as the people started to take there leave and she smiled at Auron once more before jumping down out of the tree taking her leave waving bye to Auron once and walking off into the village.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Well now Auron was left all to his lonesome. What to do? He watched himeko leave, watching 2he sway of her hips. She was quite a one of a kind. Auronjumped down from the branch and stretched. It was time for him to leave as well. He smiled and walked off.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The neon light Empty
PostSubject: Re: The neon light   The neon light Empty

Back to top Go down

The neon light
Page 1 of 1