Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Auron's custom jutsu Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Auron's custom jutsu Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Auron's custom jutsu EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Auron's custom jutsu EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Auron's custom jutsu EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Auron's custom jutsu EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Auron's custom jutsu Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Auron's custom jutsu 1123334480
Auron's custom jutsu NRPG2
Auron's custom jutsu SDaffiliatebutton
Auron's custom jutsu Btb8lj1308274777
Auron's custom jutsu Nrpbutton
Donations
Auron's custom jutsu 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Auron's custom jutsu

Go down 
+3
Hisoka Setsuna
Spitfire
Long
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

Auron's custom jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:42 pm

~Name~: Imma Firin Mah Lazor!
Type Ninjutsu
Element: Neon
Description: Auron will shoot blasts 2 feet long and 2 inches thick of neon release energy from his hands. These have a burn/electric charge to them, and also have a little bit of force to cause a bruise and some damage if it is blocked. The blasts move fast, but not super fast. Faster than storm release. Which i say they go 30mph? Be 1 mile in 2 minutes...

~Name~: Neon Charge
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron can take any weapon and enhance it with his neon chakra. This is stronger than a wind or lightning release enhance alone due to the fact its an enhanced element of the two combined. This will cut through metal with ease if the right amount of chakra is applied.

~Name~: Neon Flash
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron uses body flicker, but with an enhancement. When he body flickers instead of a poof of smoke or whatever a bright light eminates from his immediate position, like a flash bang, but the blinding effects dont last as long.

~Name~: Laser Saw
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will form a disc with a thickness of 0.25 inches and 3 foot diameter, made from neon chakra. The discs can be thrown or used hand to hand combat. The discs also spin with the focal point at its center, like a buzz saw.

Last edited by Auron on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:27 pm

~Name~:
Type N
Element:
Description:
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Male TP : 3

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Approved except the first one, since we need to decide a speed.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Approved. Fast but not superfast=Moderately fast. Just saying
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:54 am

but faster than storm release XD
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:08 am

Give a mph speed if you insist on that. That doesn't make it very clear.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:12 am

tell me what speed storm is or give me a reasonable speed please. Remember this is the combination of wind and lightning chakra
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:18 pm

That is for you to do my friend.. And if you don't know how fast storm release is, why use it to gauge the speed? o:
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:49 pm

~Name~: Neon activation
Type ninjutsu
Element: neon (light)
Description:Auron releases his unique neon chakra into his body. Due to the nature of the chakra it causes his body to glow more than usual. During this Auron can move up to very fast speeds and has slight increased strength. He cannot use jutsu of any element besides neon and cannot use ranged jutsu. So the only jutsu he can use are neon ones that are used close to him. Moves on par with the 1st gate ( _ rank), 2nd gate (_ rank), etc.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:14 pm

~Name~: Neon Rod
Type ninjutsu
Element: neon
Description: Auron will form a rod of neon energy in his hand that is 3 feet long and 1 inch thick. The rod is like a mini lightsaber, but weaker. It wont cut straight through metal, but will go through if held against it. The rod will also burn/shock if it touches flesh, like all neon energy does. If not it will still cause pain. People need to definitely cover soft areas for this one O.o
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm

Neon Rod approved. Neon activation denied. Just train for the gates. >_>

And on another note, the previous speed of the first technique that was questioned is now approved as well.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

~Name~: Neon shadow clone
Type Ninjutsu
Description: added to the effects of a regular shadow clone when this clone dissipates due to damage it explodes in a blast of the same effect of burning magnesium. Though it would only cause a sunburn and not actually burn if someone was within two feet.

~Name~: SHOOP DA WHOOP
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will gather neon chakra energy in his hands and shoot out a large beam of light. This light is so strong it can puncture metal. The beam can also be guided. In general the beam is 4 feet in diameter. This light moves as fast as imma firin mah lazor! jutsu. Shoop da whoop extends to the max of thre school bus sizes (full length) and after that Auron can manipulate its direction.

~Name~: Heaven
Type Genjutsu
Description: Auron will snap his fingers, clap his hands, or make some motion and produce a light that if anyone sees will be caught in the genjuts. The light is bright enough it will force someone to close there eyes. When the light fades the person will see black and white and grey. The affected person will think they just lost the color receptors in their eyes. In truth the user will be blind and can only walk five feet from their original spot, because in the genjutsu a wall will appear and their mind will make them stop.

~Name~: Heaven's Reign
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will form many rods of light in the sky. He will then fire them, directing them at whatever object he chooses to. The maximum number of rods of light is 1,000 rods (what rank for more or less?). If he is hit in the process of firing all the rods will disappear. The rods have the same effect as Imma Firin Mah Lazor.

~Name~: Light cage
Type Ninjutsu
Description:Five rods of light will shoot up from the ground around the opponent, and a translucent barrier will form each rod, holding the person in from all directions. The barrier has the same effects as the light so it will harm, shock, melt, etc. what comes in contact with it. The rods are formed because Aruon doesnt have to form the light next to him. But the enemy can not be further than two full size bus lengths away and the barrier has a ten foot diameter.

~Name~: beam
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will create a beam of light that arcs through the air which he controls what direction it goes. The beam is only 3 feet long but it can be manipulated to go any direction and be as far as 300 feet from Auron.

Last edited by Lord Auron on Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

~Name~: Neon Armor
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Aurons body will be covered in neon energy, increasing his stats. In this state all of his neon jutsu are increased in strength. Increases stats by 5 accept chakra and intelligence. lasts 5 posts and a cool down of 8.

~Name~: wall of light
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will form a barrier of light, it is flat like a rectangle. This can block and depending on the jutsu reflect or damage someone if they were to touch the wall. This will block all jutsu completely a rank and lower, though an a rank would make this dissipate. When hit by a stronger rank jutsu it will lower it two ranks. It reflects b rank and below. only one per use (DAMMIT!!! XD)

Last edited by Auron on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:06 pm

all comments are welcome such as editing but please dont harass, badger, or put me down...
Back to top Go down
Master Red
Bijuu
Bijuu
Master Red

Male TP : 127

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:08 pm

Neon Shadow Clone - Because all it can really do is give you a nasty sunburn, I think it would still just be B-rank.
SHOOP DA WOOP - Does the beam solidify or is it like a bullet that can only go so far?
Heaven - I would change that last bit about there being trapped within a five foot radius, because if they use a technique that has a further range then that I'm pretty sure that it would go farther than that. Also, when they are blinded is it temporary or permanent?
Heaven's Reign - You say that you make these rods fire out of the sky, but what do they do exactly?
Light Cage - How would the beams of light get from you to the ground to around the opponent? Also, how long would this technique keep the opponent like this if it were to catch them?
Beam - How long can this beam go? What is its purpose? Does it actually harm anything?
Back to top Go down
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:11 pm

Neon Armor: Sounds a bit like Lightning Armor...but hey, could you do this for me first? Can you clarify what you meant about the Stat Bonus. Strength gets so much, and something else goes down.
Wall Of Light: I need a Rank and that Rank will tell us what Rank it can withstand.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:15 pm

~Name~: Light Field
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will create a bunch of tiny lights (like fire flies) that will surround the area. These can tell where an enemy is at by movement and have the effects of all light jutsu, which aruon is able to focus a group into an object and manipulate them.

~Name~: Release
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Aurons tattoos will fly off his body and surround the area. These tattoos will then fire neon energy at Aurons command. The tattoos float around (5) and shoot lazors of c rank

Last edited by Auron on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:21 pm

what would be a reasonable stat boost?

what rank blockage for what rank level ninjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

~Name~:
Type Ninjutsu
Description:

i would like suggestions on this one
Back to top Go down
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:38 pm

Light Field: This is an interesting jutsu, alright so here is what you are going to do to get it approved. Give it a Rank, and the light you you create will only be able to be used in jutsu lower then that Rank. I don't want to see and S or SS Ranks.

Release: How many tattoo's? What rank are the blasts? I'll expect the Rank of the jutsu to be higher then the Rank of the blasts.

Your proposed SS-Rank Jutsu would be something along the lines of using your light to forcibly overload every living cell within a certain area.

Neon Armor: I suppose I want you to have a larger cool down, this jutsu isn't going to be very easy to defeat.....

Wall Of Light: Yeah Approved.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 7:53 pm

bump on all but ss
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

~Name~: Neon Dragons
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will create 20 dragons of neon energy. These dragons are more serpent like, being the length of two full buses. The dragons are very agile and turn easily. The dragons can shoot balls of neon energy the size of beach balls that explode in heat and force on contact, also emitting a bright light (A rank). A single dragon can pass through an enemy, doing molecular damage, five times. This damage upsets the persons molecules and causes their nerves to shut down. Basically the person gets sluggish and numb. The dragons can also bite, doing physical damage, plus the burning/shocking sensation to their touch. For the final attack the dragons will wrap around an enemy and explode five times with pure neon energy, causing massive heat, force, and a very bright light. Cannot be used again till all 20 dragons have been used.

Drawbacks: a regular sannin can only use this once, and they will nearly be down and out for the rest of the fight. But if someone had mass chakra reserves they would be safe.

~Name~: Neon Sun
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will gather massive amounts of neon energy, continuously building. each size has different effects.
radius: 6 inches - effect: In the shape of a small ball when this hits it explodes in rapidly comppressed neon energy, expanding nearly anything that its in.
radius: 10 feet - effect: This orb is based on impact. It will hit the enemy and carry them back, then exploding when the enemy is forcefully stopped, stuck inbetween a rock and a hard place.
radius: 50 feet - effect: This orb is held in Auron's hands. After it is fully formed it will rapidly fire a max number of 20 shots of the same size orb, doing damage as they make contact.
radius: 100 feet - effect: The second to largest orb will take the form of a 100foot tall person, which will then pummel the opponent, and touching the person causes burm/shock damage.
radius: 250 feet - effect: This massive orb has great force. It will crush an opponent, burning/shocking them in the process, and then explode with damagine effects.

drawbacks: Auron will be hurt if he is caught in the blast range, though not as much as the enemy would. If the orb is detonated before release he will also be greatly hurt.

~Name~: Overload
Type Ninjutsu
Description: Auron will unleash his chakra points, channeling and flowing all of his neon energy around him. He will then let it flow and emit a bright light. This light will RAPIDLY expand away from auron. This light is so strong that it upsets the molcules of anything as it passes through them. This effect causes many things to become onstable. While this is happening auron can move anywhere within the light, attacking or what not. If a person is caught in the light what ever it touches will become paralyzed and numb for three posts. If their whole body is covered they will be paralyzed for four. Because of the unstability Auron is able to move and break things in the light with ease. The light expands to cover an area of 2,560 foot radius from Aurons starting point.

drawbacks: This can be used only once every three topics because it partailly affects Auron so he cant use it or he'll die.

Last edited by Lord Auron on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kyouki
Jounin
Jounin
Kyouki

Female TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 7:57 pm

I WANT DURATIONS ON ALL THESE!
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:03 pm

noctis took out durations kyo, read the template
Back to top Go down
Yuumou
Kage
Kage

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 9:41 pm

Finish these jutsu and add draw backs...SUFFICIENT DRAWBACKS for each of these since they're SS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auron's custom jutsu   Auron's custom jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Auron's custom jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next