Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Veni Vidi Vici Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Veni Vidi Vici Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Veni Vidi Vici EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Veni Vidi Vici EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Veni Vidi Vici EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Veni Vidi Vici EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Veni Vidi Vici Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Veni Vidi Vici 1123334480
Veni Vidi Vici NRPG2
Veni Vidi Vici SDaffiliatebutton
Veni Vidi Vici Btb8lj1308274777
Veni Vidi Vici Nrpbutton
Donations
Veni Vidi Vici 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Veni Vidi Vici

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Male TP : 3

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:58 am

The land of Seas. A land that could virtually extend as far as the eyes could see. It was a boundless terrain dotted with a few islands, most of which were declared uninhabitable and the ones that weren't, were yet to see their first signs of human civilization. In this era at least. Perhaps that is how this land maintained itself all these years. Withstood earthquakes, tsunami's, underwater volcanic eruptions, and yet had it seen even the unsightly face of humanity, it would have been withered beyond repair. The last settlement had been destroyed by repeated flooding due to sudden change in weather. Violent winds unleashed their furies upon those insolent enough to settle at the coast and the inner parts were too strangely formed to be of use to anyone.

He arrived there on a boat, a makeshift vessel that carried him for almost an entire week, survived a storm and in whatever reduced state it remained, carried its passenger to his destination before giving away to the violent winds and merciless shores. He had arrived, at Mother Island. A land alive with the sound of various animals and predators, the leaves rustling against their bodies as they keenly observed their latest victim. His senses sharpened, Law could see them. Didn't have to do as much as move an inch despite the imminent threat. It was at the same moment as he had formed the seal that a beast leapt out of the shrubbery, its mane like a golden regalia and its fangs gleaming wickedly against the morning son. But that leap was all it would make, for the moment it touched the ground, it collapsed as if overcome by some great force. Its eyes opened wide with fear as Law approached, his Nodachi in hand, and a hauntingly absent look in his eyes. As if he wasn't completely there. The blade made it way across the lions neck before it could so much as blink, and its life faded away.

He had just arrived, and already he had become the apex predator of this land. The ruler if you would. There was no one to conquer and so he would simply declare it as his. A land of his very own to do what he would please to it. But he wasn't interested in forming a village. It was more so a fortified base. Eventually it would be populated by masses now that they had one to tame their would be hunters, but for the time being, it was a land to himself. His own little world. Construction would be taken care of later. For now, he would rest.

[Since I'm not quite sure how we are supposed to conquer an uninhabited land, I made a post leaving my village thus breaking all ties with my original village. Now I am here, on an uninhabited island which remains so due to the bad weather conditions and presence of predators. I will construct it into a fortified base soon. But for now, this land is mine. Or is there something I have yet to do?]
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 pm

Not so far away, somewhere in the jungle near the beach, the soil suddenly transformed into soft sand. This odd and unnatural transformation was caused by a male who was using a ninja technique of some kind. Utilizing such a technique, this black haired individual was able to escape his former homeland and reach this odd place. As he looked around, it seemed as if this place was deserted. But, after leaving the jungle and entering the beach are, the youngster was surprised. There he was, some odd looking man with a dead lion right next to him. "Nice." With a excited tone, the youngster spoke, walking up to the dead creature and its slayer. Before the other person got a chance to say anything, the black haired young man would speak once more. "Can I join you in your takeover quest?"
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 pm

As he prepared to leap in towards the jungle regardless of his lack of knowledge about tropical lands, he noticed the lad with a bandage on his nose. Instinctively, the hand grasping the hilt of his nodachi tightened in preparation. His eyes followed him throughout, from the moment he had appeared almost magically from the shrubbery till he stood next to the remains of the beast. Either insolent or daring, he approached a man who was a total stranger to him and asked to embark upon this journey alongside him. Making friends already he mused observing the boy with a certain interest. Finally he spoke. "Sure, but I ain't baby sittin' yer ass".
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:20 pm

While the other dewd observed him with a odd look on his face, the black haired young man just smiled. He was clueless of what this other dewd wanted. But, it didn't matter, since at this moment the young lava user was pretty bored. Not waiting a second or a minute, or any moment at all, they young man answered: "Okay. I think I could take care of myself. Dun worry, be happy, let us go. We shall use mah tunnel and head to Waves." After saying that he hopped back into his hole and started making a tunnel till the next place.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Law was impressed. But Law was tired. But Law was eager as well. He could not properly describe what went through his mind that moment. So Law decided to put it aside and just follow the lad. Law was once again chill as Law prepared himself for anything that lay beyond the earthen passage and for the journey through it as well. Law gathered his shit which he had thrown randomly across the sandy beach. Law followed the Kid.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Veni Vidi Vici Empty
PostSubject: Re: Veni Vidi Vici   Veni Vidi Vici Empty

Back to top Go down

Veni Vidi Vici
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend's Testing Site :: The Basket :: .Archives-
Jump to: