Ninja Legend's Testing Site
New Area System Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
New Area System Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
New Area System EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
New Area System EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
New Area System EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
New Area System EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
New Area System EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
New Area System EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
New Area System EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
New Area System EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
New Area System EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
New Area System Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
New Area System 1123334480
New Area System NRPG2
New Area System SDaffiliatebutton
New Area System Btb8lj1308274777
New Area System Nrpbutton
Donations
New Area System 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

New Area System

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suno
Genin
Genin
Suno

Male TP : 1

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei: Blast Cloud Kazumi

New Area System Empty
PostSubject: New Area System   New Area System EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

By now you noticed we are slowly redoing the lands, well this is good news, because we are bringing to you something that has never been done on a naruto site. So without further adeau, let us begin.

This is the topic/tutorial about how our new province system works. But before we dive on into it, there are a few things to define so you all get a better understanding of just what we are talking about.

I’ve made this guide color coded as well, so as to not confuse people with the many words we have. So let’s just jump right into the definitions.

• Province = Note Province’s are green, these are minor lands that DO NOT have a minor village in them already. Each land will have two provinces to start out with. These will add their own benefits too themselves and if conquered to the conquerors.

• Land = The world is broken up into 4 lands, which are broken up into 2 provinces and 1 minor village at the start.

• Minor = Minor Villages are the starting villages for the site, they are also provinces that have become conquered, creating their own minor village. At the start there are 4 minor villages, Sora, Iron, Waterfall, and Ocean.

• Major = Once a land has been conquered, meaning both provinces and the minor village, it becomes a major village, and the leader becomes kage. Major villages reap all the benefits both minor provinces give, as well has have a major hidden village in them. They have their own ANBU style group, and are basically just a major village for all intensive purposes. NOTE – Only major villages may host chuunin exams, so it has an added bonus for them.

So how it works, each main land is broken up into three smaller areas called provinces . These provinces act as a minor village, and only until all three province s are claimed can a true major hidden village be erected.

There are various "rewards" or benefits from controlling lands. While the pro's and con's of the system can be noted, it is all about "gang warfare" as someone calmly put it.

First step is realization that everyone is from a singular village to start out with, " main Base” from that, " main Base”, people can spread out and conquer the separate territories.

Second step, and let me be PERFECTLY clear, surrender is not an option for Provincial Leaders, the only way to claim a province for yourself is to

• A. Be the first person there to conquer it or elected out of your group.
  • B. Kill the current provincial leader to take over.

Note I said kill, provincial l leaders cannot step away, they cannot walk away, they cannot retire, in order for the power to exchange hands to someone else, the provincial leader is to be killed, and the person/group that kills him takes over.
Spoiler:

Now, to conquer an area, you MUST

• A. Have taken over the land/claimed it in your name/group
    Spoiler:

• B. There is to be no fighting within the area for 7 days, that way someone can't claim it while still in battle etc etc, only at the end of 7 days will they be crowned leader.

• C. The previous leader is dead, if there is no previous leader, then land is conquered if no other group opposes it directly.

What happens when you take over a SINGLE province (Your first)

• 1. The leader is automatically ranked up to Jounin, IF he or she is already jounin, funds are given in place (equal to 300 points ) To be spent however the leader deems fit

• 2. The group or person who took it over is now in control, can assemble a minor ninja village and such (All main bases start with a minor village, it’s their advantage)

• 3. Can rename, reinvent or change the village
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

What happens when you take over your second province ?

• 1. Leader gets to bring up ONE member to Special Jounin rank

• 2. 400 points are given to the leader to use as he or she sees fit, if he wants to spend them on themselves, more power too them

Spoiler:

What happens when you take over your third province (Creation of Major Hidden Village?)

• 1. Leader gets to bring 3 people up to jounin rank, and create his or her own special ANBU style squad

• 2. All members of the village gain one extra ability AT chuunin rank, equaling the total number of abilities this village may have to 5.

• 3. Leader ranks up to Kage, and all the pomp and circumstance a kage has.
    Spoiler:

What happens if you lose a province ?

Losing a province is possible, unless it’s a hidden village, and the only way to break it up is to then kill the kage, which reverts the village back into its provincial state but only the main village has a minor village, basically starts back at zero.
If you have two province s, and you lose one, oh well... shame, you lose the benefits the province lost gives you

What happens if I leave my group/village?

Leaving your group means following the missing ninja rules, however leaving a major village (one where three province s have been conquered) results in loss of 5th ability...
Spoiler:

My province got taken over, and now I want to join up with their cause?

Well that's awesome, however ONLY the original group sees the benefits until a major village is formed. Meaning the leaders can only rank up there original group followers, BUT the leader can give the points if they want to whoever they want.

I'm from land of Iron, and I want to take over land of sky province number one, can I do that?

Yes you can, however if land of iron isn't a major village (meaning solidified under 1 kage, not three province s) you would have to conquer all of land of sky to create it, no taking one piece for sky, one piece from iron, and one piece from ocean to form a village, all as to be in ONE land.

What happens after I take over and become kage?

Good question, the process can continue, however it can only continue under certain conditions.

• 1. You village has no missing ninja

• 2. Has been stable for one week, meaning no one has tried to take over or fought within your village in the last week. (Invasions, etc etc)

• 3. You are obviously kage of your land, and taken over all 3 of your province s.
    Spoiler:

What happens if I take over my 4th province ?

Same thing that happens at first, 5th province = 2nd province and 6th province = 3rd province . Meaning it is possible to have up to 8 abilities if you take over all the lands...

Do I rank up if I take over province s beyond 4th?

No sorry, but you still get the points

My village has no missing ninja... do I get something?

Yes you do, you get to do two things,

• 1 create your own word quest for a special item (must be more than 5k words)

• And two, your village gets 1000 points to spend ONLY on their elite ANBU style squad (yes this one has stipulations, sorry greedy kages)

Someone killed our kage, now what?

You start the process over again, everyone belongs to the main base village, which is considered a minor village, and you must take over the three province s again.

Help, Help, someone is saying they destroyed one of my provinces and now we revert, is that true?

No, destroying an area does not cause a reversion, you have to kill the kage to do so, or if they don't have a kage, take a province over. Destroying does nothing, and causes no loss of any benefits.

SO wait, this isn't fair, I have to take care of missing ninja before I can claim other lands, that is bullshit?

Yes it is, deal with it... you get a 5th ability... consider it even.

But two of the missing ninja are MIA?

IF missing ninja do not post within two weeks (normal activity check standards) they can be removed from active duty and be stated as inactive and do not count. Absents also do not count, unless its recent. Say a missing ninja goes away for a week, that's not considered inactive, if its longer than 2 weeks, yes then they are considered inactive for all intensive purposes.

My kage is inactive... but I don't want the village to revert?

A hostile takeover is possible, however remember the kage has to be inactive for two weeks, once that is up, the ANBU style group can take over and elect a new leader.

My village is awesome... do we get anything else?

Yes, Kage's can collect 100 ryu a week to spend on village things, missions, give them away... basically free points . They however cannot spend it on themselves... and do not fucking loophole, I'll take it away

So there is no one in a area, can I take it over?

Yes, taking over an area with no one in it means two things, 1 its unclaimed, and 2 it creates its own bonds. Meaning, in order to claim a unclaimed area, you have to give up all ties to your current area (province, minor village, etc etc). Meaning you are no longer a ninja of that area, and must follow the missing ninja rules.

Two - you must do this for every unclaimed area, meaning if I take over Area B (say originally, I'm from area A) I lost all ties to area A when I claim area B, meaning I'm for all intenstive purposes a missing ninja in Area A's eyes. (Remember this, especially for previous rules on how provinces and such deal with missing ninja). If Area C is unclaimed, I have to give up ties on Area B, meaning I no longer control it. This can create problems if no one wants to claim area C, which is the perfect change for a missing ninja organization style thing to sweep in and do some dirty nasty tricks.

Spoiler:

With all these places, where do I start out?

Everyone starts out in there minor village, and MUST post in the village before they post anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Suno
Genin
Genin
Suno

Ninja Profile

New Area System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Area System   New Area System EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 am

New Stanza

A unclaimed area is...well unclaimed, but I already have one province... it kinda sucks that its empty.

Yes well, that seems to be an issue, a unclaimed land is a land that has been well unclaimed. If you already have claimed ONE are, you may claim another unclaimed province by the following.

• One: Must be unclaimed for one week, meaning inactive for one whole week
  • Two: You must pay 700 YES 700 points. Your group can, but it must be paid for the claiming of the land

And you can only do this ONCE. Meaning, if leader A claims a land, and he pays for it, all members of his group count, and they may only pay for it once. Meaning I can not leave Leader A's group and go off with leader B and pay for another one.

ALSO- The payment MUST come from the group and its members, not other members who are not part of the group. Noctis is not allowed to help pay for Mr. Lesbian's group buy, sorry he can't. Same with groups, they can not pay for each other.
Back to top Go down
Kazumi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Kazumi

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei: Students: Hakushin, Suno, Soul

New Area System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Area System   New Area System EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:29 pm

New, New Stanza

Noctis wrote:
So here is what I am gonna do. First person to claim all 3 lands is kage. No buying, just claim shit. They pick what they want the land to be called.
Back to top Go down
Suno
Genin
Genin
Suno

Ninja Profile

New Area System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Area System   New Area System EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 am

Update:

Help, people are inactive

Members of the original group can decided if inactive people should or should not be kicked out, and it is entirely up to the leader's digression, however if the leader is inactive, of a province or anything, members of the group can step up and claim it for themselves.

Inactive for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Area System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Area System   New Area System Empty

Back to top Go down

New Area System
Page 1 of 1