Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 1123334480
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 NRPG2
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 SDaffiliatebutton
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Btb8lj1308274777
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Nrpbutton
Donations
Wind on the Beach - Page 2 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Wind on the Beach

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei:

Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

A crisp cool breeze passed over the countryside, scattering sand and any loose material in its path. Wind was such a beautiful thing, it was not restricted to masses like the earth, or isolated pools like the water. Unlike those elements it could be anywhere. At any time the cool breeze that all seem to love and cherish on a hot day could turn on them in an instant. The winds that kicked up dust and chilled the skin could easily smash glass and shake the foundation of homes. It could cause a tree to sway melodically, but it could also take down the hardiest of structures. Natural calamities that no one can hope to stop. The original Kirigakure nin knew that once everything they knew was swept away by the tsunami.

The young Chuunin stood in the summer sun with nothing on but his headscarf with the Kaiyougakure forehead protector attached to the fabric and his pants. He was not foolish enough to leave himself unarmed so he kept his weapons in their place. The sword Chikyu no Aibu rested loosely on his lower back and his Kusari-Gama strapped to the thigh with the chain wrapped firmly around his right arm. The ten foot long chain hung slack when the arm rested at the side, but it would not get in his way. In reality it made an extremely effective last second defense mechanism.

Tzura turned himself to face the ocean and placed his palms together with the elbows flared out, his mind passively scanning for any significant chakra signatures while he began to channel. The ground around him began to shift and plants withered as the carbon was sucked away from them, forming small beads of graphite. The beads would swirl around the chuunin and even his breath added to the collection of graphite. He was removing the 'carbon' element from the carbon dioxide in his breath and those only increased the amount of graphite beads around him. It took very little energy to maneuver the material once it was formed and the only real channeling he would need is removing the carbon from the organic matter around him. With a subtle smile he examined the small amount of destroyed plants around him and with a soft but audible voice said, "I humbly thank you for the matter I cruelly stripped from your frame. But with every flower that withers, another flourishes."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 7:15 pm

A second male rose from the ground next to the one who came before him and fired balls of lava at the wall of wind he sent; this would pose a problem as fire thrives in oxygen. However the wind he generated via his ninjutsu kicked up a substantial amount of sand; and a large component of beach sand is none other than calcium carbonate. Where there is a beach there are shells and though countless years shells were crushed to dust under the feet of whatever came before them. Essentially this place was a hotbed of organic matter. Tzura pulled the carbon from the calcium carbonate them and added the element of carbon to the oxygen in the wave; forming a wall of un-burnable carbon dioxide that choked the balls of flame before they could even reach him.

It was an extremely close call; a second too late and he would have been left as a pile of ashes. Once safe from the flames he weaved a set of hand seals and inhaled the air and thought, "Vacuum Sphere!" Upon exhalation a torrent of wind bullets fired from his mouth at Law and his companion. This time a counter via fire would not enhance the technique; as the air exhaled was none other than carbon dioxide The torrent would continue as long as he exhaled and from his lungs he would create 20 rounds per second for exactly 12 seconds. Due to the property of wind (it scatters over long distances) it would cover a wide birth of 12 meters and travel at 853 meters per second. In short dodging would not be an option as not a single hand seal could be weaved before the barrage. Tanoth would be left unharmed by the technique as he was out of the range of the technique seeing as he was the one farthest away from the other two.

An escape via body flicker would be possible, but they wouldn't have the time to make the seal.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Genin
Genin
Zone

Male TP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Zone sighed, knowing that staying here any longer could mean his iminate death. Zone had to many questions, to many things to see to just run in blind knowing death was around the corner. Zone took in a deep breath. "I'm sorry... I would just get in the way..." He threw his kunai, as it sizzled through the air and exploded, causing a tremendous flash of light more then likely blinding everyone in the area. Zone even opened the first gate to make sure he had some extra speed to leave. He hoped the two survived the fight. If they did... then he wouldn't mind them beating the shit out of him. Feeling the emptiness of being helpless was a slimy scar to bare. But in this situation, he took priority over himself and felt like a asshole doing so. "I'm sorry...

Being blinded himself, he did a 180 and took kff as fast as he could. His legs moving faster then they ever had. He dissapeared in a show of bright light.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:54 am

OOC: Alright, before I post a few things need to be solved. Tzura, first of all, you are a Chuunin with 6 in Chakra, so you CAN'T USE S-RANKED JUTSUS. Meaning, your usage of the Vacuum Sphere, which is S-Ranked is completely void due to the fact that it violates the rules. Next, do you realize that the distance between my fire technique and you is just five meters, while the distance between me and you is 10 meters. Like I pointed out my technique would have reached you before you even managed to perform a single hand seal. What you just did is just not possible. You turned the calcium carbonate into carbon and then you used the carbon and made carbon dioxide. In just a second which you had, or less, you actually did a shit tone of things. You are a Chuunin, how the hell could a Chuunin manipulate carbon with such precision is beyond my grasp. Might I also add that you got six really large flaming spheres and in order to make them go out would take a really long time. Also, there aren't ordinary flames, they are not just fueled by Wind and Oxigen, you forgot about the Chakra Factor, since Chakra is one of the things which fuel these flaming spheres. After making this post I will ask a member of the staff to re-check your Ability which, if it allows you to do this in such a short amount of time, it would mean that in like 2 seconds you could automatically kill someone without them finding out about. That sort of thing is called auto hit abilities and techniques, things which do not allow your opponents to do anything about them other than just die. But, lets just say that you managed to somewhat lower the size of the flaming spheres so you don't die.

The sudden reaction of the other male saved him from dying, as his little invisible trick actually managed to lover the size of the flaming spheres. But, they were not stopped, just made less dangerous. Indeed, the flaming spheres hit the male, knocking him out and leaving some burn marks and bruises all over his body. At that moment, he one who shat his pants and ran away threw a kunai, which exploded as it passed right besides the male who was hit by the flaming spheres. This would cause complete blindness for the male, while on the other hand, the lava user and his partner were far enough to get away without any blindness. While the kunai, or the tag, went off, the lava user formed yet another hand seal releasing some of his chakra at the male with whom he just had a duel of techniques, attempting to completely bind him in place no matter in which condition he was. After he formed that hand seal, he would submerge back into the ground, in just a split second, any sight of him was gone. He was still around, somewhere in this area. But, where exactly, that was a mystery.
Back to top Go down
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 1:22 pm

(I didn't see that Vacuum Sphere was an S-ranked technique on the unranked jutsu list, just checked that after you told me. As for the auto hit ability; it's nothing like that. So if I'm standing ten meters away I can only pull carbon from non-living substances 5 meters away. From living substances I would have to be in direct contact for an extremely long amount of time seeing as it would no doubt use some kind of resistance.

But seeing there was a lot of sand and as a result, a lot of carbon molecules that were taken up it would have bonded to just about everything in the air seeing that by itself it can bond to just about any small atom or join into another molecule.)
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Male TP : 3

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm

True that you can extract carbon from whatever you want and combine it it with oxygen in the air to form CO2. But is that what you did? Lets look back.

Tzura wrote:
Tzura pulled the carbon from the calcium carbonate them and added the element of carbon to the oxygen in the wave; forming a wall of un-burnable carbon dioxide that choked the balls of flame before they could even reach him.

No, you didn't just add it to any oxygen in the air around you. You added it to that particular oxygen present in the wall of wind you sent towards me. Based on the fact that I am standing ten meters from you, and light popped up right next to me, the time you had from the moment you saw him conjure those fire balls and the moment they would collide with your Daitoppa would be roughly... a fraction of a second. Not a second. A fraction. Had you altered the air around yourself, I could have seen how that is possible. But to actually claim that you can add it to the those particular particles in of oxygen present in the Daitoppe given the sort of time you had is not only quite a stretch, but just plain stupid. You couldn't do that even if you were S-rank. Sure, If you had added the carbon in it to begin with, that was a different story. But while its in motion? In about half a second? Not really. No. Sand kicked up or not, it still isn't possible.]

Tanoth's turn.
Back to top Go down
Long
Genin
Genin
Long

Male TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:06 pm

((OOC: Tanoth looked over at the newest member of this menagerie. Tanoth watched the man as he spoke some odd language, then translated, and then lifted his sword. Tanoth started forming handseals as the sword started to arc down. Tanoth side stepped out of the way of the sword just in time and it slammed into the ground. Tanoth finished his handseals as the ocean water continued to lap against his feet. Tanoth's mouth swelled and he spat out a large ball of water. A gurgled word could be heard in the process.))

The water came up and splashed Tanoth in the face, causing his vision to blur. Before he closed gis eyes after stopping the seals in a natural reaction to raise his arms he saw the blade the newcomer had become charged with energy. Before any wet sand which would be mud could even possibly reach his eyes from such a force of a blade being struck to the ground that it would have to be lodged into the ground he fully closed his eyes. Now law would have to put a little effort to now lift the sword and swing it at Tanoth, and Tanoth realized this. Forming a single handseal by quickly slamming his hands together Tanoth activated his Soft Body Technique, bending completely backwards at the ankles. His body didnt even touch the ground. He could feel the tingle as the sword empowered with electricity passed where his waist should have been. The momentum of such a heavy blade being at least ten meters long would take a lot of strength to stop the sword and pull against its inertia. With his eyes closed there was a bright light but it didnt blind him due to the fact of his eyes being closed. When he opened them he realized a flashbang had gone off and everyone else was temporarily disabled. With his chance Tanoth quickly formed the necessary handseals to use his hydro burst jutsu. AAt this point in time the massive sword would be fully up in the air if not further away, and everyone still blind. Before people even gained their vision back from their retinas being damaged by such a bright light Tanoth released his jutsu. He didnt waste any time either. The first shot was near enough to him to send him flying back faster than the sword could extend, but not enough to cause any real harm because this jutsu doesnt hurt much at all. The next two were sent to the two shinobi who were the attackers with violent intentions. Being blind and caught off guard the attack would hit, making the higher rank stagger and pushing the other from his hole and back at least 3 meters. the fourth burst was sent at Tzura, but angled so that it would knock him sideways, further away from the two, but making him slide on his feet, due to the main force being aimed at the center of gravity of Tzura's body. The last two bursts were used to make a large gush of water in the ocean to be used as cover and to put Tanoth out of reach and sight. So even if anyone saw the gush of water they would see it fall and not see Tanoth. Chakra still flooded Tanoth's body as he controlled his limbs to help stay aerodynamic for less wind resistance as much as possible. Tanoth had made his escape.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:35 pm

Its clear that you've never read the description of Chakra Enhanced strength, but what it does is that it, for a little while, increases the strength of the user to a great degree. So much so, that Tsunade was even able to pick up that huge-ass blade of Gamabunta's and throw it. So your claims that my blade will be lodged into the ground and all. They're pointless. I'm still going through the effects of the increased strength. So that's done.

Secondly.

Tanoth wrote:
The water came up and splashed Tanoth in the face, causing his vision to blur. Before he closed gis eyes after stopping the seals in a natural reaction to raise his arms he saw the blade the newcomer had become charged with energy.

Well, to begin with. I'd like to know how the ocean was lapping against your feet when you clearly moved on to dry land in one of your previous posts. But lets forget that. Tides rise and fall. From your post, its clear that when my blade slammed into the ground, muddy water made its way into your eyes. Now, given the fact that this is just a little water that was brought up by the tad, its safe to say that there would be a good amount of mud and sand mixed into it. So if the water did get in your eyes, so would the sand and effectively, you're just where you started. Blinded.

On to the thing that is clearly wrong with this. How did you see me charge my sword? There is sand in your eyes. There is no way you could see me charge my sword without wiping it out first. You did not do that. Even if you claim, and I'm not saying what you claim is correct, that your vision was blurry only from water, it was still blurry. How did you see the electricity flow into my blade? I didn't see any mention of you wiping your eyes at all. So how could you see anything? The point is, you could see nothing. So your action in response to it is void as you are still blinded and have no fucking idea that I'm about to swing again.
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:21 pm

[Apologies for double posting, but I didn't feel like adding it to that one.]

That was that. Within moments the battle had been decided, if you could call it a battle that is. The blade sliced neatly through the body of the young genin, effectively bifurcating him, the lower half slumping down while the upper half slid off clean, the sand colored crimson. The sharks would taste blood today. As the blade retracted, the light from the distant flash bang finally dying out after effectively blinding no one really, he seemed to fade from existence and appear above the broke form of Tzura who lay their listless, unconsciously babbling about some gay hooker. He looked around for his partner in crime who was somewhere underneath the surface of the earth. Raising his blade, he stabbed it into the chest of the man, piercing his heart and killing him. "This is a war, Kazan. There is no place for mercy." he spoke, as he looked over into the distance at the commotion. Choosing to ignore it he decided to venture forth towards the remaining islands. It was clear that among those three, neither one was the leader. So finding the leader was the first priority. And that is what he would do, leaving his clone to collect the bounty from his victims. After all, they needed money to eat.

Killed and Looted.

Exit >>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Jounin
Jounin
Unknown

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:31 am

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind on the Beach   Wind on the Beach - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wind on the Beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2