Ninja Legend's Testing Site
A nice day for a hike! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
A nice day for a hike! Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
A nice day for a hike! EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
A nice day for a hike! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
A nice day for a hike! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
A nice day for a hike! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
A nice day for a hike! EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
A nice day for a hike! Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
A nice day for a hike! 1123334480
A nice day for a hike! NRPG2
A nice day for a hike! SDaffiliatebutton
A nice day for a hike! Btb8lj1308274777
A nice day for a hike! Nrpbutton
Donations
A nice day for a hike! 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

A nice day for a hike!

Go down 
+5
Spitfire
Spitwater
Ori-san
Drake
Amy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Female TP : 21

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Summoner
Secondary Class: Berserker
Sensei: N/A

A nice day for a hike! Empty
PostSubject: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:44 pm

One. Two. Three.. Four.. Each step was a little more taxing, but counting them, well that eased everything. The eyes of a young woman were determined, despite the never ending stairway. Why did it never end? She'd barely made it one-third it seemed. An hour had passed. Well in actuality it had been a few minutes, but with someone as Fukai, well it felt well longer than an hour. Her attention span only seemed to steepen what was already taxing enough on her body. She couldn't even recall why she was here. But she had a feeling, a deep urge to visit this place. Her eyes furrowed. She was born here. Why was she coming back again? Oh yeah.. HIM. That silly boy that she'd known so very long. It'd had been how long? A year..? Two years? Maybe three.. she couldn't remember exactly, but she knew him as family. After all, her actual family was as screwy as.. well more screwy than the young lass. "Damnit, Drake at least you could meet me halfway!" She growled angrily under her breath, slumping over and lying on the steps.. as uncomfortable as it both looked AND felt.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:07 pm

Since the destruction of his old village and his arrival to Soragakure, Drake had always wanted to explore the vast mountain range of the heavens. After a heated, yet somewhat pointless confrontation with the village guards, he found this as an opportunity to venture through the elevated cliffs of the village. The feeling of vertigo was an incredible experience, the breeze was calming, and although the sulfuric atmosphere was sickening, the outlook of the village more than made up for it. It was roughly around midnight, and the pitch black scenery of the unfamiliar area was both eerie and exhilarating. There were still multiple light sources illuminating the village, but they were far too dim to cast even a slight shadow upon the young chuunin below. His journey was an unprepared one, and Drake had brought no supplies other than the holsters and pouches that were firmly latched onto his waist. Relying on Ninjutsu to carve a pathway through the bone-chilling darkness, Drake occasionally blew a small stream of fire through his mouth to help guide him. Slowly creeping up the side of the mountain range, something peculiar caught his attention. In the near distance, a person of female origin could be seen through the daunting dark abyss. Immediately, Drake extinguished the flame, and began ascending towards the woman who was lying down. Heavy thunder from above and small flashes of light illuminated her face as he got closer. The young man was surprised to find her out here more than anything else. "You've always had a bad habit of being too careless Fukai. What would have happened if a group of rapists came by and found you like this?" Drake was very glad indeed to see her, but his face portrayed a more calm expression. His tone very warm and friendly towards her contrary to how he was usually around people.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 pm

It was centuries! Ages! Millenia! Never ending... These moments of lost time. Her eyes clenched shut and she felt herself fading away. Oh wait.. no she was just being melodramatic. As usual, silly girl, Fukai. She looked up at Drake and decided to play one of her silly games. A hand reaching towards him as she held a suppressed smirk at her own cruelty. "D-Drake.. help me... I need water..." She said as convincingly as possible. She wondered if he'd fall for it. Naturally she assumed so, because she hadn't seen Drake for a while.. so she could get away with a lot.. right..? She was shaky but he spoke of rapists and she jumped up. Looking around with she scoffed, "Awww no need to worry, I knew you'd be here for me. Otherwise you'd be a poor friend! After all we've been through..." Boy was she cocky.. using the guilt trip on him.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

His sixth-sense warned him to not fall for her acting, whatever it was, but it was his duty as a shinobi of the village to investigate any suspicious activities in the vicinity of the village. Drake shook his head while she played the role of dying, he slowly reached out to help her until she jumped up by herself. Rubbing his thumb back and forth on the vein in his head, something he was accustomed to doing, Drake inched closer to Fukai. Subtly climbing up the steep hill, he could now clearly see the faint outline of the land below. Although the bulk of her physical appearances were still masked in the shadows, he could clearly see that the girl was extremely petite, so much thinner compared to himself. He opened his arms up in a gesture similar to a hug. The motion that followed after was one that she was all too familiar with. A whack from his right hand upside the back of her head was delivered. Now several feet away the mountainside, he spoke. “Jeez you thought I would fall for something like that? You should be more careful next time Fukai.” He spoke softly while still hugging the female who he had not seen in so long. The girl was both younger, and smaller than him, and although his mind told him not to fret, his soul was somewhat relieved now to know she was safe and well.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:19 pm

Fukai blinked at the boy a few times, trying to see his features. She saw a glimpse of his face a knew 'officially' it was him. The boy that beat up bullies when she was younger. Much like a bigger brother. Though at times he could be a bully too. Her body shuffled forward when he gestured for a hug. She like hugs.. a lot.. especially from people she knew. Sometimes from people she didn't know, but she wasn't allowed to talk to strangers. Minded not for fear of being kidnapped, but for fear of kidnapping. The petite girl in her all black outfit was probably one of the greatest oddballs ever seen in the lives of those who had been blessed by meeting her. "I missed you Drakey." She said and nuzzled into his shoulder and then it happened.

Slap upside the head. Should she have expected it? Of course, but she was busy thinking about water now. She yelped and pulled her arms to her head. "Owwww you're such a bully!" she pouted, her lower lip out and her eyes narrowed. "Let's make a deal. We'll forget about you being mean, if you buy me a drink, because I sorta AM thirst now." For some reason she was calm today, well mostly. More than likely it was do to the fact she had walked up so many stairs. She continued the hug a moment before shoving him playfully. Her body moved a good distance back. "Ewww you'll give me cooties if you hug me any longer." In a second's notice, she tugged at the frame of her eye and leaned forward, sticking out her tongue.... like a child. It was the truth though, that she had missed her friend. After all, she'd come such a long way just to visit.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:48 pm

The young girl responded accordingly to Drake’s demands and turned to hug him just like old times. He now came face to face with the fair-skinned, petite young lass. Her childish beauty was matched only by her fearsome allusiveness, and her small frame was shadowed by the colossal presence that emitted from within her. To this point, nothing had occurred to raise Drake’s suspicion before being pushed away. "You haven't changed much Fukai.". The tone and manner in which she spoke carried the same air of childlessness. Her speech patterns caught Drake’s attention, he figured it was good they caught up some more. "However, I would like to know what brought you out here at this time and weather.”
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Fukai blinked and rubbed the back of her head, the irises, those purple gems in her head showing a sort of mischievousness about her. She smirked and spoke in the best spooky tone, "I came back from Hell to haunt you." Her body adjusted and she moved her fingers on front of her face, frumming the air as she made fake ghost sounds. "OoooOOOoooooo..... Be afrraaaiiidddd!" Her voice quivered purposely before she grinned ear to ear, straightening herself up. She looked around then pulled her hands to her side. With stiff step, she straight-legged walked forward, passing him. "Oh I decided I would come crash at your place tonight. I was just in the area and well, decided I'd check on your folks." Yes not her family, she was more worried about his. Yeah.. what an odd girl indeed. Then again they already seemed close enough to be family. "So I'm gonna steal your bed and eat yo food." Her feet carried her further away. "You'd better hurry.. I plan on eating it alllll.."
Back to top Go down
Ori-san
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ori-san

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Seal Master
Secondary Class: Cleaner
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 3:15 pm

A male. A hike. A dance? No no, not a Dance. Just a hike. A tender loving hike from time past. He'd spent the day just wandering around with his eyes focused on the road ahead. He was ahead of the two by a lot. Nearly more than a third of the way up the stairs. He waited though. A pole, in his hands. He placed the pole on a step and hopped upwards. His feet resting on either side of the pole keeping him up. From there he closed his eyes and started to meditate. The world and power of his own self surged through his mind and body like a drug. He loved the way the world was. It made him that much more happier to know there were people out there like that of the good will. It was gentle and happy, his mind.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:32 pm

"I don't like with them anymore. My parents... huh... They could care less about where I am, I believe. But you're always welcome to stay at my place anytime, just don't go eating all my food. Because if you do I promise you you're not leaving until you pay back all the money I need to restock." he replied. Drake was still somewhat peeved his exploration was halted, but it was a for a good cause. And if not for the need to leave the village he wouldn't have met his little sister all the way out here. Drake was flabbergasted that such a petite frame had the audacity to order his hand. His uneasiness grew once more, and in the distance there seemed to be a figure. From the stance to the build of the man, there was no way for him to identify who he was. Casting a deep gaze into the violet eyes of the pale girl, a nearly instant flash of light flickered on the facial structure of the seemingly unknown man. "I was joking about rapists in the mountains, but shit who knew the universe had a sense of humor?"

Drake recalled his prior encounter with an unknown shinobi, and it had really not gone well. The young shinobi felt the same uneasiness in this situation that he felt back then but didn't let it show. Those ruby red eyes could penetrate the very walls of your mind and cast a never-ending gaze on the depths of your soul. Drake felt a sense of relief knowing that Fukai was next to his side, but was also aware that she possessed much more power than Drake had originally thought. But in the end the young man was probably worrying himself for no reason. Yet only time would tell if he was right or not. "And you might you be unknown stranger? A bit late to be taking a hike in the mountains aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:48 pm

"Payyy? Aaaawwww you know I'm broke..." She sniffed. "No fair I gotta eat tooooooo.." Her voice whined as she pretended to storm up the steps. A sing played in her head and she found it incredibly inappropriate. STORM THE GATES! It would sing as they continued their march. A figure rising in the horizon. Drake said something but Fukai lacked attention. Her eyes were interested in this man she'd seen. "ORIIIIIIIIIIII" She would drag out his name needlessly. Her body launched towards him and went face first... into the pole. Yup that was the grace of Fukai.
Back to top Go down
Ori-san
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ori-san

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 pm

The male shifted a tiny bit, but it wasn't noticeable. He noted the sounds he heard and that voice. Oh yes, that one voice. The only voice that could cause him so much discomfort that it could tear his very soul apart. But he wouldn't do that, and that wouldn't happen. When the pole started to fall, his left foot reached up and pushed him off from his pole. His body would be high in the air at about ten feet. When he came down behind the two, his right foot landed with his ball of his foot while his left went out stretched and he landed with such grace. But he was an off one. He wouldn't be detected by normal means. Unless, of course, they kept his eyes on him. He wondered some things about his life just then, his master. He had thought that his master would be watching over him.

"Smooth move Fukai."

He spoke with his odd little voice of his own. He just stared forwards and gently stood up. Turning around, spinning on his left ball, he eyed the two and gently looked. Always ready for anything that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Male TP : 54

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Secondary Class: Medical
Sensei: Dante

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:17 pm

Running throughout the village with 2 guards of the gate the young Soul Uchiha was looking for the man who burned down the clinic of his girlfriends clinic. He wasn't a violent person unless provoked but this time he had to show his violence in order to establish himself. As the guards mentioned that their was in intruder at the gates the young man had smirked as he looked down at his vest and jacket which he had to go home and get. But for his beads he had to replace with his own blood. With all the thinking the two ninja behind Soul stopped. Soul stopped with them and one of them closed their eyes and activated their byakugan. They started to glare towards the village entrance " Its 3 people. 2 chakra about the level of ours and 1 the level right under yours. One of them is one of our shinobi known as Drake Lucriox. We will proceed with formation S2 sir."

Soul formed a handsign causing a clone to form. This wasn't an ordinary clone tho. This one was different. The 2 men proceeded with the clone as the real Soul made himself nice and cozie in the ground. The 3 vanished in a cloud of smoke and all re appeared near the entrance. 1 would appear infront of the man known as Drake and another around a short lady. The clone of Soul would appear 4meters away from the one with the strongest chakra level. Souls clone would begin to speak "What is your business here?"
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:56 pm

“Hmph. I feel really ashamed that it took me this long to figure out. After all, who else other than a fellow Soragakure ninja could have such a presence.” he chuckled as a small smirk gradually crawled up the side of his right cheek. The young chuunin took the time to notice that his little reunion with Fukai would be cut short. “I have nothing but respect for the ninja of our village but don't you people have anything better to do? I assume you can tell the mood right now and with that said this has really become a crowd.” he proclaimed sarcastically. “I’m in no way seeking an altercation with anyone here tonight since most of us hail from the same village. But this female is a guest here under my responsibility. So no one even think of harming her in anyway.” he continued. Still staring attentively into the eyes of the men around him, it was safe to say that nothing would happen. But Drake would use any excuse to fight for he loved the thrill of battle and all it promised. Yet he could also tell that the attention was neither on him nor his beloved friend Fukai. Yet he still liked to be heard anyway so that they knew he was there.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm

And there they came! The demons of her past... Naw she was just thinking how ironic the world was. Talking about rapists one minute and then they got flocked by people she didn't know and one she did. However first would be her recovery. "OW MY DAMN NOSE!" She shouted, her hands cupping over it as she sniffed. There wasn't blood, but she'd probably have a bruise in the morning but at least she wasn't pouring crimson liquid, then she'd be even more humiliated than than the fact she'd just mistaken the distance completely. With a huff she looked at Ori, glaring softly. "Shut up! It's dark I messed up on my perception." She crossed her arms then tipped her nose up in the air. With a soft scoff she looked as if she were really upset by this. Yet it really was her just acting. She was more just shocked than anything truly. Her body adjusted as she looked at Drake. "You say something further about that 'incident' and I will tell everyone your darkest secrets. Mk~?" Her grin was malicious and testing; her usual 'evil' grin. Why was she so cruel to him? Obviously it was because he was like her older brother; they fought like siblings.

Her eyes turned to the new fellows and she found herself stepping behind Drake. A hand held onto his arm. She was strong, but the fact was Fukai didn't like fighting. She would advert to any sorts of that variation. However if there was one of her two boys in trouble, she would indeed lunge out to defend them. Though she'd probably only hurt herself in the process. After all she got distracted by the simplest of things. She seemed angry for a second and her lips pulled into a pout. "Oh look! More friggin people!" She sighed and looked at Drake. "Ask them to move, nicely? I want to eatttttt." She complained softly in his ear. Why? Because she had no idea where Ori had gone, nor did she care that much. Ori would probably pop up and scare her, he was cruel like that... at times. After Drake spoke she decided to try and back him up. "Yeah! We've got diplomatic immunity!" Kind of inapropriate, but Fukai just wanted them to leave, they seemed aggressive and she was tired from hiking all that way.
Back to top Go down
Ori-san
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Ori-san

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:57 pm

The male. What an interesting being. It seemed that the obvious clone, considering the male was standing at the top of the stairs, stood in front of Drake and spoke to him. how odd. This was for the simple fact that Ori's chakra and other things were hidden. And he had heard the other two. They didn't happen to tell this male what his chakra level was, and they didn't happen to tell which person WAS him. But at this point, his chakra level was hidden anyway, so he would appear to be the weakest. The fact of the matter, it was odd. Ori thought they were all from the same village considering the three had the same head band. How odd. Four meters from Drake, how odd that he would be so far away, he practically had to yell. Odd. Everything this male did was odd to Ori. But he didn't care. It was quite the interesting feat that he would do. Most interesting. This male seemed to be acting sort of dumb.

Watching the fail of the attempt to enter that substance that was below them, Ori couldn't help but laugh. It was kind of funny that he tried to go underground in concrete when it would only work on earth. Ori didn't smile though, he rarely smiled. His eyes shifted as he gazed around and watched the world. His orange Gi was quite interesting. He noted the new male, Law perhaps was his name? Ori didn't really know, but he watched the male attempt to imbed the Nodachi in to the ground. The male sort of smiled as he would slip from the blade impaling the concrete. This was simple logic, attempting to thrust a large blade such as that in to concrete would make for the most interesting spectacle. But Ori didn't exactly smile. Well, he did, but it was unnoticeable. So, no one would know he was really laughing his ass off at the male's fails. How odd. He then stood there, his hands just resting by his sides as he wondered if this would end yet. It was getting annoying for the fact that everywhere he went, he felt like he was being subjugated. It was annoying. The other male, he noted, the Soul male, of course he didn't know that was his name, but, he noted that he had smashed his head. He would most likely have a concussion, or at least smash his hand to make it unusable considering.

Ori wondered how the world could be made of so many people that attempted to look cool and fail. Eh, he didn't care what would happen as long as he got to go get some Nookie. That's what he wanted. He kept his mind clear of all other things though, this was so he could use any sort of style he needed or anything ,just in case. He then, took the Wei stance. This stance was developed by Master Wei. But none of these people would know what he was doing, except MAYBE Fukai for the simple reason of knowing him. He wondered if he would really work, with all of this rain. Then he remembered that he was a water and lightning user, this sort of weather was godly to his powers. It worked in his favor, if they decided to attack. And if they did, it would be the most annoying thing. He really would prefer not to fight. And as such, he simply stood there, his body ready in the Wei Tensei. But of course, it would look like he was just standing there. And how odd, that the male used a Hyuga to try and get a fix on little old Ori. Was he that much of a danger to the village? All he wanted was some ramen. Well, maybe not ramen, but he wanted food none the less. Mmm, food. Eyup, that's what he desired the most. But as of now, his worst fear was secretly, food! That's right, he wanted to eat but he felt sort of full. Why? That was simple, he had just eaten.

But all of this mattered not as he stood there, his golden hair just waving in the winds of the storm. The rain making everything wet. Heh, wet. Yea, the rain made everything wet and soaked. Heh, soaked. What a horrid thing to say. But it was true. His shoes set up just right, his clothes comfortable, and yet, he was somewhat dry. Though, his muscles on his arms would say the opposite. They were soaked and all wet too. Heh, wet and soaked. But yes, that was it. Wet, soaked, and hard muscles waiting and watching. Oh how odd that sounds, yea?
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Male TP : 3

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 am

[Watchu talkin' 'bout Willis? Soul never implied that he was anywhere near where you are when he used this jutsu. Rather, he had one of the Npc guards use Byakugan to ascertain your location and had them, and his clone, use Shunshin to reach you. But not once did he say he could even see the three of you with his own (Not his clone's) eyes. So your assumption that he would fail to enter the ground is... false. Unless, of course, you can point out evidence that shows he mentioned that he so much as saw you with his own eyes, you have nothing to back up your claim.

Also, unless you are an assassin type, a sensor can sense your chakra. You cannot hide it to appear weaker (or weakest). They gunner sniff it out like the troll dogs that they are. Naturally, based on the description in Souls post and lack thereof in any of yours, he can claim that one of them is a sensor.

You also do not know that the person standing in front of you is Soul's clone as you are not an Uchiha. Even to a sensor, the clone would appear to be the real deal as all variations of the shadow clone have the same chakra signature as the one who created them. As you clearly did not see him make the clone, change it.

I explained my position in relation to Soul's and since I explicitly mentioned stabbing my blade downwards causing it to, and quote-unquote, 'Slice through the earth', it is quite clear that the interaction between Soul and myself is taking place a moderate distance away from yours, so much so, that I did not even notice you. So my blade did stab into the ground. Oh, and if you are under the false assumption that my nodachi cannot cut through concrete, you are sorely mistaken.

Lastly, what gave you ability to manipulate our positions to your liking? Neither one of us indicated in our posts that we were anywhere near you, and I clearly mentioned in mine that I cut through earth and not concrete, which only furthers the fact that we were not on concrete, and by extension, nowhere near you.

I suggest you make the aforementioned changes in your post since it fails miserably. Have a good day.]
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:03 am

[Your class says you're a Seal Master and Cleaner. Update man, update. And once again. We NEVER said we were anywhere near you. And if he mentioned that he went into the ground, it means we were on an earthen surface. You can't suddenly say he was stopped by concrete UNLESS it was stated before that he was on it. And it was not. If he claimed that he first stepped on the stairs and THEN went below ground, then you're in the right. But if he says he went underground, it is taken as a clear indication that we are standing on the ground and not on the concrete stairs. And by that effect, we were also NOT on the mountain. And let me remind you that not the entire mountain side is made up of concrete. So even if we were through some insane miracle within your range of vision, we could be standing on a flat surface which allowed him to go below ground.]
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Okay from my understanding what Law said is correct. Soul's guards are the ones that pinpointed your location on the staircase. He and the real Soul are not near the others but are near the village itself. Soul sent a clone and guards to intercept the group while they were on the staircase.

Ori can not suppress his chakra without first knowing the chakra suppression technique, even if he does have Assassin class. The class just permits one to learn the things necessary to do the actions.

With that Ori's latest post is void. Final Judgement. Next user's turn to post. Also next time use the Conflict Resolution Area!
Back to top Go down
Spitwater
Bijuu
Bijuu
Spitwater

Male TP : 54

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tank
Sensei: Dante

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 11:19 pm

OOC: And it starts..... NOW

As a young man continued on with his actions he wondered why the man wouldn't move at all from his actions. This was rather surprising seeing how a real shinobi wouldn't drop their guard such the way he did. Now as the issue progressed the real Soul was having more problems as a sword came into the ground cutting his sleeve making a short stint on his arm. The real Soul came up only to find it to be the man who had burned down his girlfriends shop he ran to the edge of the village and looked at the man who tried to knife him "Follow me?". Now while all this was happening a large explosion went off it appears the clone had jumped within 1 meter of his intended target infront of him with blonde hair. It was Souls clone who had blown up trying to blasting off the face of the mystery man. What Drake said was not important but the female would be let off the hook. If the explosion would hit his target the explosions epicenter of impact being the blonde haired man would fly and hit the wall. Soul looked at the man who attempted to knife him from the ground and ran to the possibly downed opponent. As he ran he paused. He made a handsign forming another clone but this was seemed to have a earthy feel to it. This caused the real Soul to smirk and poof away.

(Clones stay real exit)

Last edited by Soul Setsuna™ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spitfire
Kage
Kage
Spitfire

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm

[Both Blake and I have edited out posts in accordance to Dante's instructions. Good day.]

BOOM!. The sound resonated across the mountainside as a thunderous roar, claiming the attention of those present yet unable to as much as phase the young gent. Most likely the work of his 'friend' down there, and no it isn't an innuendo for his penis. He was literally waiting for the man who had just tunneled below ground to pop up and possibly play a whack-a-mole with him. But no such luck as the prickly-haired one appeared to shoot, rather than slide, out the ground right next to him. What now? Was he going to have to fight? Would he bitch about the clinic? Or would he do something totally unexpected? Though does expecting the unexpected directly negate the capacity of the event to remain unexpected? But before he could even ask him his name, the man ordered him to follow him and ran off towards what he discerned as the silhouette of a man who had either been killed, or knocked out, by or perhaps escaped unscathed altogether despite the force of the explosion. So what? What was so special about him that Soul would leave behind his assailant? Was it that he was an intruder? Or did he own something special that Soul wanted? Only one way to find out. Drawing his blade from its earthen sheath, he allowed it rest once again in its rightful scabbard, and brought together his hands weaving his fingers to a seal as he appeared to disappear in a cloud of smoke, trails of dust wisping about yet unsettled, as he materialized the very next second a fair distance from the center of the explosion, closer to the woman either of the two males, though still within offensive range of the trio. Without wasting another moment, his fingers wove together forming a seal as he focused his malicious intent upon the one who recognized to be affiliated with him; Drake something, remaining silent throughout. He chose to not say a word during the entire altercation, for he had no need to it. It was enough to just wait and watch.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:55 pm

[Law edit our post because you can't end your post with handseals]
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:53 am

(OOC: Okay, seriously. Enough with the OOC spam. e_e; As long as he is legit charging a jutsu, it is fine. Drake wasted everyones time by waiting up until now to post something like that. Prolly hoping for an extension, but he won't get one. The 48 hours from Law's post is up today at 2:57 pm my time, and it is 11:52 am. So a little more than three hours.)
Back to top Go down
Hannibal Roy. Bean
Jounin
Jounin
Hannibal Roy. Bean

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:06 pm

The Bean had made his arrival, and the bean was not going to be taken lightly. He was waiting, like a snake coiling ready to bite. Why? Because he had found that girl that he had been looking for. That Fukai female. The bean remembered her good and well, he was gonna take her for some questioning. But it looked like she was in the middle of some sort of scuffle. How awkward was this. Something he was not into but hell, if the bean was gonna be here, he was gonna get shit done. That was for damn sure. He came out of the ground, in the brush near some tress and bushes. His hand made a symbol once he came out the wood. He touched a tree and slung some water at the girl.

The bean reached out, and formed a seal, with it he flickered over to Fukai, aiming to wrap his arm around her waist before using the same handsign for vanishing once more. He would leave dem boys there looking some awful dumb. No lady needed to be present for some of this silly shit going on. All this violence and such. The Bean was not impressed. He simply shook his head as he appeared a good fifty meters from them all. He would then turn and exit with the girl. Going off to a different place in this world, far.

However, he had prepared a little security moments prior to flickering. He touched a tree and slung it at the female, it would appear to be corroding down to a massive water spear, aiming to fire out a bunch of water needles at everyone if they got in his way. The water needles would then implode as well. Causing massive damage to anyone who he deemed to explode the water around. He was not even trippin. He was just moving about, tryna get some things accomplished. It was all apart of his master plan. So if he got the girl without a hitch, it would all be honky dory. He would make it over to the girl before the spear of water would cruise by. Not hitting anyone.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Genin
Genin
Amy

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Fukai was stunned. What the hell was going on? There was an attack, then a second. Oh yes then another somewhere in the midst of this battlefield. Her eyes were big in her head as she was clinging to Drake. Her face sort of dipped in worry. Were they going to die? It was possible. Drake should be okay, right? She was a bit thoughtful for a minute. Who would kill a fellow member of their village? That would be cruel and unlawful. Her eyes fell behind them as she saw one of the men making a seal, but she didn't have time to react.

Her body was in a state of shock and her body was pulled away. There was water somewhere in the time between her staring like a deer in the headlights and the strange tug. She was a bit too stunned to really do anything. And with that she was kidnapped, whisked away from the battle. Too stunned really to even voice her opinion. She really was just too stunned to even fight back. The whole situation was just a giant mind fuck. Without much effort, the man would be able to 'escort' well more of drag her off of the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Drake
Chunin
Chunin
Drake

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

[Wasn't trying to waste anyone's time just making sure he wasn't doing anything against the rules]

Drake was quite startled as the young girl began inching closer and closer to the to him in view of what had happened. Every step that she took magnified the intensity of her violet eyes. The young chuunin examined the maiden’s garments as the other man who he deemed from his village came at him. There was no friendly aura coming from him while he was in the process of weaving handseals. "I give you no reason to fight, and yet, you still do.", he stated. Drake felt quite more like his old self now, knowing very well that his actions thus far had been far from chivalrous, let alone mature. He immediately relinquished his prior hesitance to not attack the other member of his village. Steadily, he gathered chakra in his hands while remaining still with only a smile on his face. It was then that Drake unleashed a powerful jutsu of wind nature chakra that can cut and slash through any material. He activated it by summoning chakra in his right hand, and then swiping a slicing chakra wave which appears to be controlled by Drake's will and thoughts. The chuunin fired this jutsu in a rapid-fire, successive motion. After completing this attack his body felt much lighter as his head turned to see his life long friend being carried away by some mysterious man. Drake knew that if he turned his back on such an opponent before him it might result in his death. He gritted his teeth while focusing on the man in front of him. "I'll come and save you Fukai don't worry!" It was only a matter of time until then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A nice day for a hike!   A nice day for a hike! Empty

Back to top Go down

A nice day for a hike!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next