Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Leech Summoning Contract Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Leech Summoning Contract Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Leech Summoning Contract EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Leech Summoning Contract EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Leech Summoning Contract EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Leech Summoning Contract EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Leech Summoning Contract Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Leech Summoning Contract 1123334480
Leech Summoning Contract NRPG2
Leech Summoning Contract SDaffiliatebutton
Leech Summoning Contract Btb8lj1308274777
Leech Summoning Contract Nrpbutton
Donations
Leech Summoning Contract 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Leech Summoning Contract

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sensor
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei:

Leech Summoning Contract Empty
PostSubject: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Summoning Contract: Blood Born
Animal Type: Annelid
Sub-Type: Hirudinea
Elemental Affinity: Water (Acid)
Summon Type: Elemental-Cloning Summon

Leech Queen: A

Contract Type: Ritual Song

Summoning Personality:
Average Leeches: The normal leeches are extremely friendly and docile until an immediate threat is perceived. They are extremely curious creatures and upon meeting new people will actively swarm and crawl around them. If the person in question is scared, they will slink off and continue what they are doing, but if nothing is done they will simply explore as the acidic mucous is only a defense mechanism to fend off aggressors and the few natural predators they have. In order to form a bond with these creatures all the potential summoner needs to do is find a way to speak and call out to them, song being the best option since they are blind. Once the bond is formed the leeches will automatically come to their aid when summoned via a calling melody. When told to attack through a different song they will not cease until the calming melody is heard. These leeches can be trained to react differently to notes or time signatures and there are several ways to know the mental state of the swarm.

Happy: The leech will create a 'pop' with their mouthes and vibrate slightly
Sad: The leech will seem to deflate and slither about slowly.
Angry: The teeth on the underside of the leech will begin to gnash and grind; creating a high pitched whir.
Obedient: When submissive the leeches will raise their tails in unison as a make shift bow and will answer any call made by the one who bonded with them.

Advanced Leech: They act exactly the same as the average leeches as they are nothing more than a large collaboration of hundreds of individual leeches bound by the hive mind. In this state they show emotion via body language used by the one they are closest with.

Leech Queen: The queen is an extremely arrogant and harsh individual who will not hesitate to call out the one she had bonded with on at any time or any place. She will constantly butt heads with them and fire insults in order to mask just how much she truly cares about them. Her voice is like that of a maiden despite her grotesque form and there is a childlike innocence to her; and that can make for some extremely confusing situations.

Summon Description

Queen
Spoiler:

The leech queen is an extremely large and grotesque creature who's size is comparable to that of the great toad Gamabunta.

Advanced Leech
Spoiler:

Advanced leeches stand at six feet tall and fight utilizing taijutsu combined with the acidic mucous that covers their bodies.

Normal Leech (Top)
Spoiler:

Normal Leech (Bottom)
Spoiler:

The normal leech however is only three inches long, but they make up for that through numbers and a collective hive mind.

Summoning Process

Once the melody begins to play, the leeches will gather from no matter where they are and assemble (There must be some form of moisture in the area) around the caller. It is futile for an unknown individual to call the leeches by reciting the same melody unless they are taught. If the false melody is sung the leeches simply will not react as it is the same principle when it comes to penguins finding their mates. The noises my sound the same, but they can just tell though subtle differences weather it is the one they bonded with or an impostor.

When the queen is called through a song, however the leeches will form one giant mass and form the basic shape. Then a foot long 'Master' leech assumes their point in the center which acts as a brain for the body. Once in this shape the leeches that formed it are no more unless a limb is severed and the cloning process begins.

Drawbacks : Due to the sheer number of leeches that must be available to use them properly, it takes a fair amount of chakra to summon them. The leeches are also extremely vulnerable to earth ninjutsu as their bodies are very soft and squishy.
Abilities :
[list] Elemental: Allows the leeches to utilize the moisture around them in order to fuel their extremely acidic mucous and potentially devastating water ninjutsu.

Cloning: Once a leech has a part of their body removed, that particular appendage molds into an exact copy of its 'parent' leech. The only way for them to have genetic diversity is through the queen. The queen, however can drop off entire limbs that dissolve into hundreds of leeches.
Contract Users :
    Tzura

Duration:
Average Leeches: 5 posts
Advanced Leeches: 6
Queen: 8 posts
Cool Down:
Average: Three times per topic with a 3 post rest in between
Advanced: Twice per topic with a 5 post rest
Queen: Once per topic
Back to top Go down
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Bump-o
Back to top Go down
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lord Victus
Jounin
Jounin
Lord Victus

Male TP : 269

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Tank
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Do you own the contract?
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutorequiem.org
Tzura
Chunin
Chunin
Tzura

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 9:08 pm

I just wanted to get the summon approved before going for the 3k contract topic. It would suck if I typed the whole thing up and posted it just to have it denied.
Back to top Go down
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

What happens if they are summoned in an arid environment? And by contrast, wouldn't they be weak to fire jutsu as well? I know that elementally they are superior but common sense needs to be used as well.
I'm curious to how they use their jutsu? Do they have chakra of their own but rely on you to perform the hand seals?
I'd also appreciate some numbers per Summoning Technique you can use...and I suppose I mean if you use a C-Rank Chakra to summon some minor Leeches you get say....50-100? And you have a maximum of 500 you can Summon per topic.
Hmmm, collective hive mind you say? Care to have some better definitions on that? Can they speak, can they get information for you? Give me an idea of how intelligent they are. And I suppose when I say 'speak' I mean could you be the Hive Mind?
Could I also have a rank for the acid they excrete?

I'm not sure if this was any help or not, but I though it needed looking at.
Back to top Go down
Tabris
Jounin
Jounin
Tabris

Male TP : 85

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Tactical
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 5:19 pm

You have 48 Hours.........then I'll do something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leech Summoning Contract   Leech Summoning Contract Empty

Back to top Go down

Leech Summoning Contract
Page 1 of 1