Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Jiro's custom weapon Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Jiro's custom weapon Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Jiro's custom weapon EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Jiro's custom weapon EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Jiro's custom weapon EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Jiro's custom weapon EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Jiro's custom weapon Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Jiro's custom weapon 1123334480
Jiro's custom weapon NRPG2
Jiro's custom weapon SDaffiliatebutton
Jiro's custom weapon Btb8lj1308274777
Jiro's custom weapon Nrpbutton
Donations
Jiro's custom weapon 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Jiro's custom weapon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Secondary Class: Seal Master
Sensei:

Jiro's custom weapon Empty
PostSubject: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Name: Blood wine
Type of Weapon: Wine bottle
Appearance:
Black wine bottle
Element: None
Ability:
- Will turn the user drunk for 4 posts, this is similar to drunken fist except all stats will increase by 3 for the 4 posts. You must drink 50% of the bottle to gain these effects, meaning it can be used twice per topic.

Description:
A deadly, poisonous wine rumored to kill someone after so many drinks. Drinking this will turn someone into a drunken rage, during which point they lose all reasoning and will simply be a drunken idiot, no matter how strong the user's mentality is. In return, they gain incredible Taijutsu abilities. To return to normal from the drunken rage, the user simply needs a few hard hits, perhaps a trip and fall flat on the face, or a hard smack, or even a deep cut.
Weakness: While drunk via this wine, you can't use hand signs, only Jutsu that require one hand sign or none at all.
Drawbacks: The user loses their accuracy and will miss alot of the time; if the user doesn't return to normal by 4 posts, they will become immobilized on the ground for 3 posts. If they take a drink while still under the effects, the user will die. The cooldown after going back to normal from the drink is 3 posts, or in the case that you don't return to normal and become immobilized, you can use it any time after recovering from immobilization. The user can't use this while already drunk via this wine, or they will die.
Materials: Glass (The bottle), red wine.

Last edited by Jiro Uchiha on Sun May 29, 2011 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Awaiting either mod approval or for corrections to be made.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:09 pm

What does the fire element have to do with this? Is the bottle indestructible or something? What would happen if someone broke the bottle and you lost its contents? Do you just instantly have a fresh bottle with every topic you enter? What does it take to return to normal? Lots of questions need to be answered since this isn't really normal.
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Dante wrote:
What does the fire element have to do with this? Is the bottle indestructible or something? What would happen if someone broke the bottle and you lost its contents? Do you just instantly have a fresh bottle with every topic you enter? What does it take to return to normal? Lots of questions need to be answered since this isn't really normal.

Hmm.. I should probably add this into the description after, but to sum up your questions in order:

1. Since all weapons have to have an element (At least as far as I've seen), I just made it fire because I honestly couldn't think of how an element could be involved in this in any way. If it requires one though, I could change it to water due to it being a beverage, and my brain not thinking at the time this was made and forgetting that there was a water element to classify it under.

2. No, it's not indestructible and can easily be broken. If you lose its contents in a topic, you can't use it for the rest of the topic, obviously, but if possible, I'd like there to be a fresh new bottle in every new topic I enter.

3. It takes pain to return to normal. A few punches or something and the person is normal again, or perhaps an "Accidental" trip over an object due to being drunk.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:01 pm

Okay, you don't have to have an element necessarily in my opinion. That's not really require but the limit for elements is one per weapon.

Also, how much of this do you have to drink for the effect. All of it?

If not, how many drinks can you get in a topic. In other words, how many uses and what are the cooldowns between each? Do continuous drinks in a topic reset the time limit on effect?

How many drinks does it take for death?
Back to top Go down
Alvero Senju
Chunin
Chunin
Alvero Senju

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:24 am

- It takes 50% of the bottle to get the effect, meaning 2 drinks is the maximum number in one topic.

- The user will die if they take another drink while the cooldown is in effect, the cooldown being 3 posts after returning to normal, or in the case that they don't return to normal by 4 posts and become immobilized for 3 posts, they can consume it after recovering from immobilization.

- Continuous drinks won't reset it. If you take another drink while already drunk, you'll die.

I think I'll incorporate these into the description eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jiro's custom weapon   Jiro's custom weapon Empty

Back to top Go down

Jiro's custom weapon
Page 1 of 1