Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Memory check Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Memory check Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Memory check EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Memory check EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Memory check EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Memory check EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Memory check EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Memory check EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Memory check EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Memory check EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Memory check EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Memory check Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Memory check 1123334480
Memory check NRPG2
Memory check SDaffiliatebutton
Memory check Btb8lj1308274777
Memory check Nrpbutton
Donations
Memory check 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Memory check

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Memory check   Memory check EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:56 am

What a glorious day! A wonderful, stupendous, glorious day! Deivii was in the routes to search for a house. Why? Simple! He had rejoined Doku, little did he know this was his like third time doing so and he looked like he was going through a loop.

This loop of sorts made the people of Doku stop and stare. At one point a lady stopped and asked him "What is it you're doing, child?"

Deivii replied quickly, "Why ma'am I'm looking for a house."

She blinked away the confusion and pointed, "Sonny, your house is right there." A bony and shaky finger pointing to what indeed had been his house before the whole bijuu trip that sidetracked his entire life.

Deivii laughed, knowing no better, "Silly lady, that can't be my house, I never lived here." The woman watched through wary eyes like Deivii was a freak as she simply scooted away from him, shaking her head. The sad thing? Deivii ended up choosing that house anyways. Oh the irony! The hilarious irony.

As he finished what unpacking he needed, this would be nothing short of his naginata and the few handfuls of kunai he held, he would sit outside and stare at the sky. The cloak on his body covering every ince with a thin layer of dark. Well all but the bottom half of his face. As he would sit there a few passerby's would stop and stare whispering about how much of a creep the man was with a grin and a creepy cloak, but nonetheless they left him alone. It would be pointless to yell at the boy for doing nothing more than simply sitting. As boring as it may seem.

His breath was deep as he took in that air which was so fresh despite being a house for the poisons of the village. Oddly enough Deivii was left unaffected. Instead he simply treasured it. Such a wonderful taste in his mouth, not some dark and gloomy village of constant rain. No wonder the people were depressed. After all everything was covered by a layer of wetness and the sun couldn't bring that light for the joy that was inside every one of them. Just.. some were deeper than others. Deivii hoped the best for those people despite how much he had been pissed at them. After all, everyone had their own issues and problems. Dei was no exception. His problem? His mind was blank. He felt like there was a wall reaching over part of his brain that prevented him from cherishing or regretting memories inside of his head. How sad! He just wished he could know of his family or the people he knew. Little did he know some things were better left unremembered. His life had been torture and most of the people genuinely cruel. Yet he still hoped.

Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 1:56 am

The red haired female wasn’t far behind the male known as Deivii, as she was quite fast. That and she had asked a couple of villagers where Deivii had gone, only to find him at the same house that he lived in before he went missing. It was almost as if he simply disappeared and now he’s back. Something must have happened to him… Kaelos thought to herself as she smirked a bit and walked up to the male as she simply just sat there right outside of his house. “Hello Deivii. Do you remember me?” She asked the male as she cocked her head to the side a bit as she remained standing a few feet away from the male. As she wasn’t sure if this male she knew from her past was the same personality wise or if he changed so much that he was a brand new person.
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:41 am

Deivii didn't notice being followed. Why or why not? Well simply because he wasn't paying attention. It was quite obvious through the way he smiled obliviously he didn't realize just how he could have been destroyed if the speaker was not someone who had been a friend once upon a memory. The male opened his eyes and blinked a couple time, eying the femme with a confused expression. Did he remember her? He felt bad and gave a nervous smile. The cheeky grin spreading cheek to cheek. His hand moved to rub the back of his head, accidentally making the hood fall away. "Uhmm I-I apologize but I can't recall." His voice cracked on the word recall and then he paused. He felt bad telling her the truth so he extended to more about himself. "B-But don't worry I don't remember much of anything anymore. So it's not you it's me!" Was he apologizing to her or breaking up with her? It sort of sounded more like the latter, yet they weren't dating. Yep, poor socially awkward Deivii couldn't even apologize without stumbling on his own words. That silly boy.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:49 am

The red haired female blinked a bit, actually surprised that Deivii still acted and sounded like the same young boy she has met in the past, before she started to smile and softly snicker. “It’s alright, I had a feeling that something must have happened to you for you to forget your memories.” The female stated before she stepped closer and moved to sit beside the male. She placed a hand on top of his head and gently ruffles his hair in a manner that a big sister might do to a younger brother. “I’m Kaelos Hoshi, you and I were good friends back when we were younger. You were one of the only few friends I had actually.” She said with a snicker as she looked to the male. “What do you remember?” She asked him as she wanted to get a general idea of what could have possibly happened to this old friend of hers.
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:13 am

Deivii watched the girl warily and curiously as she took a seat beside him. She seemed unsurprised by the fact that the boy had no recollection of her or the past. He gave a goofy smile as she introduced himself and nodded. "Well.. I remember waking up in Ame. Since then I was walking around and trying to cheer up the mopey people. But of course that didn't work. Yesterday I stirred them to stop moping but I don't think it worked." He sighed and shrugged and rested his hands around his head, holding his mask on his face. "Before that it's all like there's a big wall of blackness." He sounded sort of like a small child, unable to describe the monster in his closet.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:30 am

“Ame? Wow, you were really far away from here then. I wonder how you got over there and what you did before you woke up.” Kaelos said as she blinked a couple of times as she watched the male. “I’m not surprised that you were trying to cheer up the mopey people there, you always did that back when you were younger.” She stated as she nodded her head. Her eyes then lock onto the mask on his face. “Dei…? Where did you get the mask? Why are you wearing it?” She asked him as she leaned forward a bit, as if to get a closer look at the mask. “Don’t push yourself too hard in trying to remember everything. Take it one step at a time.” She advised him as she waited for his response concerning his mask. The female was trying to help her friend regain his memory. She knew that this might take a while to happen, but they do need to be careful while doing this.
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:38 am

Deivii blinked a few times. So he was right. Somewhere in Doku was the history to his memories. This woman, Kaelos seemed to know him well enough. That meant she could help. That perked Dei right up. He smiled softly and listened to her words. She seemed like family to him him and yet he somehow felt he had actual family in this village. As to where.. well that was the real question. His eyes were shining until she asked about the mask. Dei felt a tug of pain. He couldn't remember why it would cause such distress, just that it did.

A hand subconsciously floated over the mask and he sighed softly. "This is... well... I wear it because I have uhm.. face problems." He said like a child unable to understand his own words. "Where I found it was next to me. When I woke up it was right there..." He shrugged and smiled sentimentally. "I've felt attached to it ever since." As well he nodded to her statement in not rushing things. It would be better if he tried little by little instead of everything at once. Now he could understand why he would be friends with this woman. She was so kind.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 3:52 am

A slight frown appeared on Kaelos’ lips as she noticed how Dei’s happiness started to deflate and instead to that of distress and pain. Mentally, she was kicking herself for even mentioning the mask in the first place. “Face problems? Do you mean something like a scar?” She asked him as she quirked a brow. “There’s no need to hide any scars you have from me, I’ve seen them before when we first met. You had a bandage on your forehead right here among others on your arms and legs.” The female told him as the tip of her nail on her left index finger tapped on the same side of his face where the mask covered it for now. “But if you wish to continue to wear the mask then that’s alright as well. Beauty is what’s within a person, not what they look outside.” She told him with a slight smile as a way to cheer him up. “Do you have any questions about your past you want to ask me? I'll try my best to answer as best I could.” Kaelos offered him as she relaxed sitting right beside him.
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:07 am

Deivii listened to her words and how true they were. It wasn't that he found himself more beautiful that way. It was simply people looked at him with such disgust when he didn't wear it. He hated the scrutiny. He hesitantly reached a hand on his mask and looked at her with eyes closed for a moment of relaxation. A soft smile crept on his lips and he nodded, "That you're right. I just don't like people staring.." With a second's pause he allowed the mask to slide off, the side covered showing flickers and licks of scars like the markings of a flame. He let off a sigh and pondered a moment. "Well the first thing I want to know is do I have a family?" He secretly knew the answer, but the assurance was the thing he wanted the most. That yes to his question so he could seek that member or those members out. Slowly his hand retracted to his lap and held the mask there for now, sort of enjoying the feel of the wind on his whole face instead of just half.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:20 am

“That’s the problem? Silly Dei.” She asked as she raised one of her brows as she looked at him. “Dei, just ignore them. If they stare that means that they don’t have the ability to understand you and would want to get to know you. Besides I can always scare them off like I used to.” Kaelos said with a smirk and a snicker as she held up her katana. Kaelos didn't know for sure if seeing her katana would bring back any memories, but she did know that Dei in the past has always been fond of her katana and watching her practice with it. As the male took off his mask to reveal the scar, she chuckled a bit. “You’re scar has that badass look to it, flames. Classic.” This female was trying to keep him happy go lucky. When he asked her about him having a family, she knew that he was being serious now. “Yes, you do. In fact, you spoke to her before. The Kage for Doku is your older sister, who is also my Sensei.” Kaelos told him with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:35 am

Deivii laughed lightly and smiled brightly. His scar looked badass. That was cool. He felt better automatically, as if his mood had been inflated by magic. He felt better with this woman known as Kaelos around. She was kind in an aggressive sort of way. Well... aggressive towards others anyways. "No foolin? I'm related to the kage? Sweet Jesus." He let off a sigh. "I should go see her again then. Completely didn't know and was just like 'Hey yah hi that's nice I'm joining your village.' She probably thinks I'm a dunce." His voice fell into a chuckle. "Why.. do I have so many scars, Kaelos?" His voice was suddenly dark and curious. He needed to know why he seemed so off in appearance, a hand gently resting on the burn marks. They felt odd..
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 4:52 am

Kaelos relaxed more so when she noticed that Dei was going back to his usual mood of being happy and outgoing. She was glad, as she would hate to see her old friend act in any other way that may be negative. “Heh, yeah. But you should go see her again. Talk to her and get to know her all over again. Who knows, she might help you as well try to regain your memories. You’re not a dunce, besides if I noticed something was off with you memory wise, then so should see after all.” Kaelos said as she nodded her head a bit. When Dei asked the female about the reasons of why he has so many scars, Kaelos sighed and closed her eyes a bit. “That…you should ask your older sister. As you’ve never told me the real reason behind those scars of yours.” The red haired female said before she lifted up a hand and gently smacked him upside the head. “There, that should jog your memory for a while.” She joked as she moved to get up. “When you go back to your older sister, can you deliver a message for me? Tell her that I went to Kumo in order to speak with a someone concerning an possible alliance. I shall return as quickly as possible.” Kaelos said as she looked over to Dei and smirked a bit in a mischievous way. “Take care of yourself and your older sister alright? I’ll try not to be gone for too long.” She said before she waved her hand before she ran off.

EXIT
Back to top Go down

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:18 am

Dei was a bit down that she couldn't help with his scars issues. Well at least he knew he had family. A sort of twitch of his lips and he sighed. "Thanks, Kae. You're the best." Okay so he would seek her out. Kae hit him and it all came back. At least temporarily. It hurt like hell, having all those memories rush back and he winced, barely able to stutter out a cracked "Okay." Before she disappeared. He pushed the mask on his face once more and grimaced in pain. It would pass soon, wouldn't it? This series of unexpected videos flooding his head all at once. It would be a while before the boy could stagger to his feet and walk off, looking for his sister.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Memory check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memory check   Memory check Empty

Back to top Go down

Memory check
Page 1 of 1