Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Time To Relax {Flashback} Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Time To Relax {Flashback} Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Time To Relax {Flashback} Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Time To Relax {Flashback} 1123334480
Time To Relax {Flashback} NRPG2
Time To Relax {Flashback} SDaffiliatebutton
Time To Relax {Flashback} Btb8lj1308274777
Time To Relax {Flashback} Nrpbutton
Donations
Time To Relax {Flashback} 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Time To Relax {Flashback}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Female TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Sniper
Secondary Class: Sensor
Sensei: Sazen

Time To Relax {Flashback} Empty
PostSubject: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 10:55 pm

“Mmmm…this feels so good…” A feminine voice is heard as it sounded like a mix between a moan and a sigh of pleasure. Steam swirled around and above the female as she reclined in the hot water of the spa that was within a building in Amegakure. At this time, she was still a Missing Nin, so she was able to move about the different villages all she liked. “Been too long since I had one of these…” She said aloud to herself as a pleased smirk appeared on her lips, her whole body except for her shoulders up was hidden under the water that hid the view of her body from others. She wasn’t naked in the water, as this spa was for both sexes to share since it was big enough, so she wore the towel around her body that covered her chest down to the tops of her thighs. Her long blood red hair was piled up on top of her head in a messy bun that was still styled so that it looked wild and sexy on her. Her eyes were currently closed, hiding the violet hued beauties behind those eye lids of hers. Her body was in a state of full relaxation at the moment, so she would be in a good mood as of for right now.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Berserker
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:16 pm

The man stopped right in his tracks and thought to himself " Who was that girl,So sexy and moaning. "He smiled and walked over to the women relaxing in the water and said " Mind if i join you?" He smiled and looked at the busty lady sitting there relaxing.He didn't want to ruin her relaxation or anything but it would be better than just getting in quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:22 pm

Before she heard someone speak to her, she sensed someone walking within the hot springs area of the spa. Opening one of her eyes, she glances upwards at the one who spoke to her, it being a male. “Hn? Go ahead, not against the law to share a large hot spring.” She said with a slight smirk on her lips as she closed her eye once more and sighed in pleasure as she sank down a bit more into the warm water, the tip of her chin almost touching the water line. One of her hand comes up to brush a few tendrils of her blood red hair out of her eyes. “The name’s Kaelos by the way.”
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:38 pm

The man stepped into the spring and slowly sat down thinking to himself how relaxing it was.He smiled and said the the curvy lady " How long have you been here?He leaned back with his arms propped up on ground level just relaxing. He has not relaxed like this since he was younger...he remember how bad he missed it.Very Nice to meet you Kaelos, my name is Peggior Incubo it is Italian.He looked and patiently waited on a reply.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyFri May 13, 2011 11:52 pm

“The answer depends on what you mean exactly by how long I’ve been here.” The female responded with a slight snicker as she opened both of her eyes and locked her violet hues onto the male that was close by. “If you mean in the hot springs, I’ve only been in here for a couple of minutes. But if you mean the village, then only a couple of days.” She said as she watched the male get into the hot spring and relax. “Nice to meet you as well, Worst Nightmare. My name is a unique way of spelling the word Chaos.” She said with another light snicker. The female moved a bit so that she was sitting up, the water line now a inch or so under the top of the towel that was wrapped around her body.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:20 am

The man looked down at the water trying not to stare at the woman's nice breast,While doing this he heard the woman say his name,so he looked up real fast and said "Oh so you know my name huh?The man was thinking to himself....how did this woman here know his name, and was she flirting?then he thought...no way she is flirting with me she is to beautiful of a woman.Then after a few seconds he spoke again " I can tell you are a very fine woman, Chaos. " He got a smirk on his face and said " But im not a romantic guy so if that is what your looking for, sorry. " He sat up straight expecting the worst of the situation and waited.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:33 am

“I know what your name means, in my travels to other places you start to learn different languages that other people speak.” She said as she didn’t seem to have caught the male staring at her breasts. “Hah, by your words, you may only mean in the physical sense.” The female said as she shook her head at him. Kaelos was basically telling him in a way that she caught him gazing at her chest. At what he said next, she blinked a couple of times before laughing a bit. “What are you talking about? Do I seem the kind of person to hold a romantic relationship with anyone? If so, you are sadly mistaken.” She said as she looked away and moved a bit so it seemed she was sitting in a kneeling position, more of her body coming out of the water. “I’m too dangerous to hold someone close, thanks to…her… It’s best for me, as well as others, to stay a lone wolf otherwise they too die sooner or later due to me.” Kaelos went on to say before she closes her eyes and leans her head back against a head rest that she had made previously.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:08 am

Peggior Incubo Stood up in the hot spring untill the water was at his waist and said " Well that was settle" and laughed, Trying to show off his tattoo's he asked Will you scratch my back please? it is really itching Hoping that the lady would agree to scratch his back he waited but before she could answer he said one more thing " i can return the favor with a massage, i use to help my neighbor with their tension knots " Hopefully this could make up her mind, his back was itching incredibly bad
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:18 am

“Hm?” Kaelos turned her head just in time to see the male stand up in the hot spring, giving her a full frontal view of his chest and arms. Her violet eyes traveled a bit as they seemed to follow the pattern of the tribal tattoos along his body. He does have a nice body… She thought to herself as he asked her to scratch his back. “Heh, since you said please I suppose I can be kind enough to help you out. And the favor for a massage sounds like a fair deal.” She answered him as she moved a bit, moving to stand up so that the water line was at her waist as well. The female fastened the towel around her body so that nothing bad would happen when she scratches his back or when he gives her a massage. The swells of the top of her breasts could easily be seen. “Where did you get all of these tattoos?” She asked him as she waited for him to sit in front of her so she can scratch his back.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:09 am

As he was walking over there he heard the lady mention his tattoo's and he stopped dead in his tracks. He looked down at the water again and said," The tattoo's i have are all part of me, i have a reason for every one of them,to many to explain. " He was glad the woman noticed his tattoo's that is one of his favorite things about him. Then he said "Do you have any tattoo's? " Sitting down in front of the lady with his back turned waiting for her to scratch his back.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:22 am

One of her eyebrows quirked up in slight interest as he spoke about the tattoos that he has each has a special meaning to them and that there were too many of them for him to tell her all about them. “So you have more of those tattoos on you that aren’t visible at the moment? That must have been painful a bit.” She said as she moved to sit down behind him. Reaching out, she starts to scratch the tops of his shoulders lightly, as she didn’t know how gently or rough he wanted the scratches to be. “Actually yes I do, though mine is not visible at the moment. It’s basically on the curve of my ass, though I believe it’s a marking instead of a tattoo since I believe it has been with me as long as I can remember.” The female tilted her head a bit. “Tell me if you want me to scratch harder or softer.”
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySat May 14, 2011 2:45 am

He heard the lady's soft voice coming from behind him and she was really interested in his tattoo's.He chuckled and laughed at the lady " I do not have anymore tattoo's than what you can't see, I just didn't know if you was really interested or not. " He felt the woman touch him on his shoulder blades and state that she also has a tattoo.He then got a little curious of what this tattoo was of....so he stated to her " You say that it is not visable at the moment...Does this mean it will be later?" smiling he grabbed the girls hand off of his back and put it in the water, " thank you that was all i needed you do not need to ruin your rest by scratching my back."Then he said "What is this tattoo of?"He did promise the girl a massage so he grabbed her hands and as he was lifting her up he said " Cmon, lets take you to the massage part of the spa.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptySun May 15, 2011 1:12 am

Kaelos smirks a bit and snickers at the male as he spoke about not having anymore tattoos on his body. “You were just showing them off, besides I have an affinity for tattoos. Maybe it’s because I sort of have one myself. Who knows?” The female said as she shrugged her shoulders while her hands moved down his back, her nails tracing the design of the tattoos on his backside while also scratching his back at the same time with the nails of her other hand. As he asked about her own, she snickered. “That depends on how good the massage is.” The female teased him slightly before blinking as her hands were grabbed before they were put into the water. He would be able to feel a hint of how much warmer her skin was compared to an average person’s heat. “Heh. It’s a black rose with red marks surrounding it that resembles the look of fresh blood spatter. Not as detailed as yours, but it does have a meaning all the same.” She stated as she allowed him to lift her up. “Lead the way since you have my hands as your prisoners currently.” Kaelos teased with a snicker of amusement. Yes, she could hurt him for touching her but she was still in a good mood from actually being in a hot spring.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:19 pm

"Oh sorry, i didn't realize you felt that way about it."Dropping her hands he walked on. As they got close to the room he was getting nervous, he has never really gave a massage before but has been gave many, so he knows what is good and what is not.As he was walking he realized the girl said she likes tattoo's and he was glad she did, because he has them all over.Then he opens the door to an empty room and says "Let's get this massage goingWhen they where in the room he said "Lets see that tattoo of yours while your getting your massage?"
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon May 16, 2011 9:49 pm

As her hands were let free, she moves to cross her arms over her chest as she followed the male to the other room for her to have a massage. Kaelos quirks up a brow as she could sense him starting to get nervous, but she says nothing about it. When the door leading to the empty massage room was opened for them to enter, she nods to what he said as she stepped in. At him asking to see her tattoo, she smirks and lets out a soft laugh. “Maybe, just maybe.” Was her answer before she moved over to the massaging table and moved to lay down on her back on the table.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:44 pm

As he heard her say maybe...he got pretty excited.He had a smirk on his face and asked the pretty woman "Where do you want me to start at pretty lady?"he walked over to one of the shelves and got some oil and started heating the oil up.Waiting on the oil to warm and the lady to reply he waited patiently.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Kaelos smirked some as she listened to the question he asked of her. “I’ll leave that up to you and make sure you’re a bit rough with the massage, I have stubborn knots especially around my shoulders.” She told him as she closed her eyes a bit while she was waiting for him to heat up the oil that would be used on her skin. A soft snicker escaped from between her lips as she stretched her body before she relaxed back onto the table.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:46 am

He waited on the oil,and when he heard the pretty woman say that she didn't care where he started he thought he would start up on her chest area.Right about that time he heard the warm oil to go on her soft skin, He got some oil in his ands and started rubbing them together.Then he took the oil and started to slowly pour it down her chest and stomach, Putting the oil down she started rubbing in the oil.Starting at her stomach he slowly started moving up to her breast area.He looked up at her and said "Let me know if you get uncomfortable, i just want you to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:14 pm

At hearing the male move about the room to go get the warmed up oil then move over to where her body laid on the massaging table, she opened her eyes and started to watch his movements closely. Feeling the warm oil land onto her bare stomach and breasts, she held back a movement that would be making her body arch, but she did allow a slight smirk to appear on her lips. Oh how she does enjoy warm things. As he started to massage the oil on her stomach, the stomach muscles of hers start to relax along with the rest of her body. When he spoke once more to her, she locked her eyes onto him. “I’ll let you know, don’t worry. I am more than able to protect myself.”
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:52 pm

He was massaging the lady when he heard her speak,He paused to think about what she said and was hoping the lady wouldn't feel threatened by him.Moving his hands up to her breast he was massaging right under them, then moving his hands between the two breast.He moved his sands back down to her stomach and started moving down towards her hips.Massaging her hip area he looked up at the woman to see if his massage was worth it, he could tell she was relaxed so he guess it was working.He started to slowly move back up to her breast right to the point where his finger tips where touching them on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:01 pm

Kaelos got more wary of the male when his hands were right under her breasts then between them. She was making sure that he didn’t take this chance to cop a feel of her body in any way, as she would use her plasma jutsu to teach him a lesson. Her level of awareness went down when his hands moved down to her stomach then her hips. While he massaged her hip area, she would flex then relax the muscles in that area as a way of stretching them. “Mmm...That feels good.” She stated with a smirk as her eyes became fully closed as she relaxed more so. When his finger tips were touching the bottom of her breasts, she snickered softly under her breath yet she didn’t move to strike out at him.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Rubbing the girl was really making him want to do more to her, but he remembers what she said about attacking him if he does anything stupid.He was taking his chances,he moved his hand up to her breast...moving his hand in her cleavage massaging the inner part of her breast and then going up to her shoulders he never groped her breast but he really wanted to so he stopped on the chest and moved to her legs.Grabbing the warm oil pouring it in her legs, he sat the oil down and started rubbing the oil in her legs.Rubbing the inner part of her thighs and going back to the outside of them,going back to the inner part of her thighs he looked up to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyTue May 17, 2011 10:59 pm

As Peggior was massaging the inner parts of her breasts via her cleavage, the female couldn’t help but make almost a purring sound of pleasure as it felt that good to her. When his hands moved up to her shoulders, when his fingers hit a kink within her muscles there, Kaelos bit her lips a bit as a slight moan came forth from her lips. It was one that was out of a mix of pleasure that it was being rubbed out of her shoulder, but it was also kinda painful. When he poured warm oil on her legs, she opened her eyes slightly so that they were at half-mast and silently watched him. While he was rubbing her thighs, she would open her legs a bit for him to get a better grip for massage purposes only for her thighs. The female still made a soft purr of pleasure from the massage though.
Back to top Go down
Peggior Incubo
Genin
Genin
Peggior Incubo

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:06 am

Hearing the pretty woman moan and purr he started to get a erection.Peggior stopped messaging her and turned his back to her, he said "Uhmm im sorry but you have seem to given me an erection, i will stop now because i don't want you to feel weird.He did not want to stop but it was only sane for him to.He looked down at the floor ashamed that he had to stop.
Back to top Go down
Kaelos
Jounin
Jounin
Kaelos

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} EmptyWed May 18, 2011 2:40 am

Kaelos closed her eyes when she felt the male stop massaging her thighs and turned his back to her before he spoke. He sounded as if he regretted stopping the massaging and a bit ashamed at the fact that he was…well…excited. “It’s not I that feels weird, more like yourself. Please continue the massage? I’ll try not to make those sounds again, a bad habit of mine when I’m being massaged or when I’m fully relaxed.” She asked as she sat up a bit, crossing her legs so that he wouldn’t be flashed by her lower half. “But I do take that as a compliment. You’re attractive as well.” She snickered softly so as to lighten the mood and have him be more relaxed around her. Besides, it was natural for any male to get an erection when they are touching a naked woman’s body who just happens to moan or purr in pleasure. Her snickers as well as her smirk disappeared though as she sensed a few powerful ninjas that was close by. Being a Missing Nin, she was able to be hunted down, so now she wasn't relaxed but on full alert. “Sorry, but I have to go. A few people are after me at the moment. Thanks for the massage though.” The female said as she got up and off the massage table before she headed to the door quickly, as the towel around her dropped down nearly to the floor, the excited male would be able to see the marking that she spoke about earlier. She then disappeared, as she was moving to a better hiding place.

EXIT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time To Relax {Flashback}   Time To Relax {Flashback} Empty

Back to top Go down

Time To Relax {Flashback}
Page 1 of 1