Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information 1123334480
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information NRPG2
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information SDaffiliatebutton
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Btb8lj1308274777
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Nrpbutton
Donations
Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Empty
PostSubject: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:39 am

Jutsu:
Code:
[u][b]Name:[/b][/u]
[b][u]Type[/b][/u]
[u][b]Rank:[/b][/u]
[u][b]Element:[/b][/u]
[u][b][size=15]Description:[/b][/u][/size]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:36 pm

Name:
-Akuma no Shōfu[Meaning The Devil's Whore]
Classification:
Main:
--Poison
Sub-Type:
---Paralysis-Type
----C-Ranked
Description:
-----The Devil's Whore is a customly made poison from a very unknown herb by the nickname of The Reaper's Subject. The Reaper's Subject herb is found in the deepest marsh-like places in Kirigakure no Sato. One must travel into the some of the most untravelled area of Mizu no Kuni. Then, the unknown herb is mixed with a few simple chemicals, and the paralysis-type properties are brought out. Also, a cure is made from the same herb, but mixed with a different set of chemicals to bring out the opposite effects of the herb. The poison must be enter the blood and into the bloodstream by any means.
Post Duration:
------Partial Paralysis: 2 Posts
-------Full Paralysis of One Body Part: 5 Posts
--------One Body Part[After It Reaches The Heart]: 3 Posts
---------This is for the rest of the body to become Paralyzed. The cure can be injected at any time, usually directly into the heart, and it will take three posts for the body part or body to return to normal.

Last edited by Hakushin on Fri May 20, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited in Rank)
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Vanguard
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:49 pm

The third part of the paralysis is for the whole body right? With a total of three post for their entire body to be comatose?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Yes, the third part is when the poison reaches the heart. Once it reaches the heart it will be pumped throughout the body and within three posts of that happening the targets body will become compeltely comatosed. My thought behind the bigger duration for the One body part before reaching the heart is to give the target a chance to kill me and take the cure before his body becomes Comatosed.
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:04 pm

Alright, I believe this would be a custom item, but we don't have a section its a jutsu. So, we have to rank this. What's your opinion on this rank wise mate? It needs a rank, so I am letting you choose. Once you pick I will approve it, but note mate you are low on tps for the moment. So, I cant approve it in the character update
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:13 pm

The rank doesn't really matter to me. You can choose. It is a simple poison that wouldn't be difficult to make, because of my character's background. Yet, you may choose. Also, I would start with this because I used one of my weapon slots for this actually. So, Tp isn't a problem. I just had to roll with a winged template for now.
Back to top Go down
Xin Li
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Xin Li

Ninja Profile
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyFri May 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Not to be rude mate, but your slots arent limited. You didn't have to do that lol. Alright one more question. Giving this a C and approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Name:
-Hido~Unmisutosutoraiku[Meaning The Hidden Mist Strike]
Type
-Taijutsu
-C-ranked
Element:
-None
Description:
-This is a simple Taijutsu move that uses Hakushin "Sion" Voltaire's fighting style in conjunction with Nuibari. Haku will use the butt of Nuibari to strike the tender part of the armpit. The butt of the blade will hit the pressure point and fire off a small burst of chakra into the muscles, tendons, etc. etc. to cause a temporary paralysis effect on the arm that is hit. The paralysis will last only two posts before the feeling comes back to that arm.

Name:
-Water Release: Ball of Oxygen
Type:
-Ninjutsu
-E-Ranked
Element:
-Suiton [Water Release]
Description:
-This jutsu summons up a ball of water just big enough to cover the mouth of the user. The water is created with chakra or taken from the environment. This allows the user to take the Oxygen from the water and breathe it in, instead of the oxygen from the air. The ball is coated in chakra making it so outside contamination can't get into it, unless the water from the environment was originally contaminated.
~Credit Goes to Kazumi

Name:
-Water Release: Great Dome Technique
Type:
-Ninjutsu
-B-Ranked
Element:
-Suiton [Water Release]
Description:
-This jutsu forms a massive dome of water 30 meters in radius around the user, the water pressurized and thick enough to the point of where you must swim to escape.
~Credit goes to Kazumi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:52 pm

Bumpy
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyMon May 30, 2011 3:54 pm

Approved -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Name:
-Kaze Suteppingu[Meaning Wind Stepping Technique]
Type
-Nintaijutsu
-B-Ranked
Element:
-Fūton[Wind Release]
Description:
-The Wind Stepping technique doesn’t actually allow someone to step on the wind. This technique requires no handsigns to use but it does require a bit of chakra control. The user will cover their bodies in a very thin layer of Fūton element chakra. This thin layer will take away all wind resistance from the user’s body, which in turn will make the user move faster without having to perform body flicker. The speed increase that this technique gives is slightly below body flicker it is used to enhance body movement to perform high speeds techniques without the hassle of a handsign.

Name:
-Harikēnrīpu[Meaning Hurricane Leap]
Type
-Nintaijutsu
A-Ranked
Element:
-Fūton[Wind Release]
Description:
-The Hurricane Leap Technique was created by Hakushin for the solo purpose of getting way above the opponent. The technique swirls Fūton elemental chakra around both of the user’s legs to the point of actually having enough power to life the user off the ground to hover about an inch off the ground. Yet, the ser will leap into the air before the tornado-like winds swirls around their legs. This will prevent the user from hovering only an inch off the ground. This will cause them to leap higher then normal and even aerial movements at a split-second timing.

Name:
-Suiton: Subarashii Umi no Kami no Kanki [Meaning Water Release: The Great Sea God's Rapture]
Type
-Ninjutsu
-S-Ranked
Element:
-Suiton[Water Release]
Requirements:
-Water God Training
Description:
This is an S-ranked Technique that Hakushin created after gaining the Title of The Water God of Soragakure no Sato. The technique is used in conjunction with the Water Prison technique to basically create a killing technique. The technique involves the huge amount of water pressure that already prevents the person caught in the water prison technique. The user will simply flow more chakra into the sphere of water to increase the pressure to the point of crushing the opponent inside the sphere. The pressure will make the sphere of water decrease in size as it physical crushes the opponent killing them after the technique is finished.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka Setsuna
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Hisoka Setsuna

Male TP : 100

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Vanguard
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:19 pm

Approved, even though you can't use them as a genin? And for the final one, make sure you say your using it. Instead of saying waterprison and then pulling it outta nowhere. o-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:21 pm

Yeah, Of course. I can't buy four of my Custom jutsu until i obtain the correct rank. I simply wanted to get them down before I forgot them. Thanks Hisoka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information   Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information Empty

Back to top Go down

Hakushin's Custom Jutsu Information
Page 1 of 1