Ninja Legend's Testing Site
I came and I'm already leaving XD Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
I came and I'm already leaving XD Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
I came and I'm already leaving XD Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
I came and I'm already leaving XD 1123334480
I came and I'm already leaving XD NRPG2
I came and I'm already leaving XD SDaffiliatebutton
I came and I'm already leaving XD Btb8lj1308274777
I came and I'm already leaving XD Nrpbutton
Donations
I came and I'm already leaving XD 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

I came and I'm already leaving XD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryan
Genin
Genin
Ryan

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

I came and I'm already leaving XD Empty
PostSubject: I came and I'm already leaving XD   I came and I'm already leaving XD EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:07 am

Ryan's day started with him getting out of bed. He got up quickly and brushed his teeth, got dressed in a long sleeved black turtle neck and green baggy pants, both pieces of clothing had no design or pattern which made it easier for Ryan to blend in with the semi-dead Poison Mist Village. He finished dressing by putting on his blue boots. His hair was messy, instead of hanging off of his head it seemed shaggy to him as he walked by the mirror on the wall in the hallway which led to every room in his small apartment. He was still a bit groggy, but only because he awoke 4 A.M as opposed to the normal 7 A.M. The reason for this was that he had made preporations for a expedition of sorts today. He had worked almost everything out, he was going to stop by the Ramen shop today to pick up a lunch pack for himself, he was going to find his scalpel and put it in his pocket so that he would have protection during his journey, and best of all; he had a foreign device that made him smell like a sexy beast; so he was able to skip his morning shower andmake it to his destination on time. The only thing he didn't work out though, was his destination. That itself wasn't enough to keep him though, he didn't care about where he was going, it really didn't matter to him where he ended up so long as he encountered company along the way, Hostile or otherwise.

After leaving his apartment he walked down the very old set of stairs that led to his apartment and to the shopping area of The Poision village. It wasn't as glorious or pleasant as it was before the infection, back when it was The Leaf, but what did it matter? Decay is inevitable in this world. As he reached the street he decided to break into a Jog as he made his way to the Ramen shop, and finally when he reached it he had notced a sign on the door that read 'Closed For business. . . . Ho'. "Baka" Ryan mumbled as he placed his hands in his pocket and then walked off towards the gates of Dokugakure.

When he finally reached the gates he had been confronted by a Jounin, or perhaps a Chunin. He wasn't familiar with the people in this Village so it may have been just a simple Chunnin. As he approached Ryan, he stopped 5 feet away from him wearing the customary Dokugakure attire, with his hands in hsi pockets like Ryan and with a air of confidence that made him seem superior in every single sense of the word. His long silver hair covered most of his face, but Ryan could see one narrow blue eye beyond a small opening on his face. The Chunin nodded towards Ryan before speaking; "Hey, I'm here, like you said. I'm a Regular chunnin from the Nara clan, I know Jutsu like Shadow mimicking or something like that, it's my clan's signature jutsu dude." Ryan shrugged his shoulders and together they left heading for God's Vagina.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down

I came and I'm already leaving XD
Page 1 of 1