Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Outside the kage's building. Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Outside the kage's building. Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Outside the kage's building. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Outside the kage's building. EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Outside the kage's building. EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Outside the kage's building. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Outside the kage's building. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Outside the kage's building. EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Outside the kage's building. EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Outside the kage's building. Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Outside the kage's building. 1123334480
Outside the kage's building. NRPG2
Outside the kage's building. SDaffiliatebutton
Outside the kage's building. Btb8lj1308274777
Outside the kage's building. Nrpbutton
Donations
Outside the kage's building. 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Outside the kage's building.

Go down 
+6
Ori-san
Saitou Hajime
Dante
King Z
Liozen
Mr.Eskaru
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr.Eskaru
Jounin
Jounin
Mr.Eskaru

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Tactical
Secondary Class: Assassin
Sensei: N/A

Outside the kage's building. Empty
PostSubject: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Mr. Eskaru sullenly walked through the devastated city, it was very dramatic, or ah he should say sullen, melodramatic, or even cliched. but such was nature. He looked behind him to see the scathingly mad fellow named Liozen was still behind him. He seemed a likable enough fellow, but he seemed to hold some form of death grudge on the presiding Kage. Stearc chuckled to himself, what could a kid possibly have done to start that, he chanced on not asking. His black eyes looked forward, and saw one of the only standing buildings, The Kage's office, and it would definitely be a morale destroyer if the man behind Mr. Eskaru were to destroy the building.

He turned around, and gestured upward. "This," he said in his most magnanimous voice, "Is the Kage's office, feel free to do whatever you'd like with the man, it's the position I respect." He bowed his head once more, and stepped aside, not sure what this man could or possibly would do given the right circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:07 pm

It was truly sad. A city that'd once stood gloriously was reduced to such a pathetic state with the exception, of course, of the Kage's building. If at first he'd suspected him of being an incompetent fool, he was now certain of it. What sort of man, nay, what sort of king would allow his kingdom to be ravaged to this extent acting only when it would personally inconvenience him in the form of collateral damage to his own castle. And suddenly, all the recent developments in that village started to make sense. Its sudden fall from a once great empire along with the defection of the elitist unit of the seven legendary swordsmen; it all made sense. It was only natural under the reign of a ruler as pathetic as this. For a moment, it seemed, his blood lust had been tamed and the aura of sheer insanity that surrounded him began to fade. But as the man opened his mouth to direct him towards the man, his eyes resumed their maniacal gleam and that edginess returned.

"Well said", was his reply to the man whose name he had forgotten to inquire, remarking at their likeness in thought in that respect. But that, he was sure, would be the only thing they shared and he honestly didn't care. With his arm, he motioned the man to step back as he approached the side of the building. It was a general wooden building, poorly built to begin with and after whatever devastating incident had taken place, it was about read to go collapse in a colossal heap. Standard architecture. Quadruple support... he analyzed as he observed the level of decay along those wooden pillars.

He smiled. Maliciously. Like he knew that shit was about go down. And down it would go. Possibly to the surprise of the man behind him, two bones protruded out of his palms, gradually achieving arms length. Stabbing them at the first support, he ripped outwards completely destroying it, causing a sudden quake along the structural support. Moving towards an adjacent support, he repeated the movement as the building threatened to collapse right over him. But it didn't. Finally, he approached a third one and snapped that as well and as he did, he dashed back to find haven as the five story structure, long and thin as it was, began to quaver, then tilt and finally collapse over a row of already crumbling shelters, effectively destroying both the building and the shelter.
"Come out of yer hole, you little RAT!"
Back to top Go down
Mr.Eskaru
Jounin
Jounin
Mr.Eskaru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:19 pm

Mr. Eskaru, had done what was aforementioned to do, and that was of course to move away. What happened next however, was a matter of somewhat different design. He saw the man cut the supports and raised a quizzical look at that, strange, unorthodox, yet highly effective. He chuckled at the man's ingenuity, planting an explosive tag in a hollow kunai, taking out supports, for the element of surprise, a man of high intelligence as it seemed. As the building began to teeter back and forth as if on a hinge, and not sure which way to go, Mr. Eskaru, moved back several feet, using Geometry to figure how far something like that should fall from it's initial place of residence. He smiled, as always, his math was correct. The building fell and landed a few feet from where he was standing. He followed after the man, as of course this would be a sight to see. And who was he to miss such a display of mad power?
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Male TP : 7

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Medical
Secondary Class: Seal Master

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:32 pm

(ooc: I didnt ask for position as kage. And I wish you wouldnt insult me. My updates need to be approved I have 48 hours to post. So please refrain from the slander. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:35 pm

[OOC: Ah, here's the thing. I already initiated the battle while you were cozying up to yourself in your den. So any updates you get approved, cannot be used till after this fight. And I do not have anything personal against you. This is just how my character is. So its best if you post now]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:13 am

Akki jumped out of the building. He could be seen walking out of it as it collapsed. He reached the man who destroyed the supports just as the building fell behind him. Akki looked over at Eskaru and sneered. "You disown me and break my trust." Akki licked his lips. "I'll be dealing with you later." Akki turned back to face the man. From what he had seen the man was a Kaguya, one who could manipulate their skeletal structure. Well it looked like Akki wasnt really surprised. Damn people having survival of the fittest. Akki shook his head. "Who are you and what do you want? I dont have time to play silly games. So answer quickly so this can be done." Akkisat on the ground and started meditating, with forming a hand seal started gathering chakra. "Im tired...and irritated. My village is in ruins and you come and make things worse..." Akki sighed. He had enough time to use a jutsu if the kaguya were to try anything from this distance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:21 am

Sweet home of mine. Beautiful really. It didn't matter at first glance. The only problem here, was that he was given a sort of distress call. The village in which he lived, a fairly large sum of time ago, was under attack. Now originally, he didn't care about the events that preceded his arrival here. Until he had heard of the location and estimated proportions of the damage. His clan had a clan house smack dab next to the kage office. It had always been that way. Now, he was already in town. Already, IN, the town due to the fact that his lover lived her technically. He didn't want her entangled in allegations which seemed to span from the fact that he, and well she, even would experience. It was all simple. She would receive a parlay. But that didn't matter to him at the exact time. All that he could see was a crumbling building and the otherwise fatal expanse of a fight abouts to be ensued. Oh joy. It didn't matter really. He would make his way over to the man in charge. Of this attack, and his black devil snake would try to give that man a kiss upon the neck. Skyrocketing the mans power into insane levels, due to his, lack, of power having at the moment. It would last for at least ten rounds. That was enough it would be stated as Ouroboros leapt away. His hands still in the sign needed to produce his little devils. He was standing on a building in the distance. Front row seats to the apocalypse.

-exit-

Last edited by Ouroboros on Wed May 04, 2011 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:45 am

Finally! It finally went down like a house of fuckin' cards, and a smile; nay, a maniacal grin, danced upon his lips as watched over the moment of destruction. Standing a fair distance of ten meters from the collapsing structure, facing the rear end of the so called 'sanctum' that'd fallen in the opposite direction with respect to his position. In essence, if the Kage tried to escape from the front, he would be crushed and effectively killed. And while he was almost certain to expect that level of idiocy from the Kage, there was the sliver of hope that the man might just have the sense to come out the rear. But even so his fate had already been sealed, stamped and mailed to the cemetery. Or underneath a pile of rubble, depending on how this would transpire. And as he considered the various gruesome albeit creative ways in which to kill the lad, he noticed the man walk out of the rear end of the building, apparently unharmed. He would form handseals just in case he needed to use 'that' jutsu.

Thats some shit... he mused, as the man approached, taking his own sweet fuckin' time. That maggot! What was this? Time for a morning walk? He was standing ten meters from his would be assasin. Shit had just gotten real for him. And as if that wasn't enough, he added insult to injury as he spoke to his treasonous traitor, as if nothing was wrong. It was just another day. Well, this laxed attitude would have him killed for as the moment the dialogue between leader and follower ended, before any other form of exchange, verbal or otherwise, could occur, he charged with that burning gaze fixed upon the boy. Not reckless, but it certainly looked the part, as the already protruding stakes extended another two inches, as he neared the soon to be 'late' mizukage.

[OOC: Please note here. As you claimed in your topic 'The Kage's Sanctum' your clone left from the front of the building. As I mentioned the building collapsing towards that direction, your clone was crushed and dissipated. That is all.]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:36 am

(ooc: yes, that was my point.)

Akki watched the man charge him.there was a reason he had his clone come out. It left a big black splat of darkness it was made from. Akki formed the.couple hand seals needed and three larhe jands appeared frpm behind akki.

"solid darkness"

Akki made these hands move forwatd. Attempting to grab the man. With the skill of an experienced jounin akki mived the darkness and got ready for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:17 am

[OOC: The lack of detail in your post had helped me greatly. You simply said the hands moved forward. No reference to whether the course was linear, curved or otherwise. You also failed to mention the gap between them before the would close in on me. As I have no intention of prolonging this fight anymore, I will do all of it for you.]

Closing the distance between them within seconds, not a flicker of hesitation in his mind, he observed the boy form limbs from darkness, solidifying energy and giving it a material dimension. It was impressive, as it was unique. But it earned no points for creativity. As hands emerged, one over his head and two around his waste, attempting to grab him as they followed a wide berth leaving an open space between them, enough for him to pass through without injuring himself at all. Strange. But good for him. There were still four meters between them when the hands were finally close enough to grab him, but before they could even begin to change course to move in and entomb him, he raised his right hand directly towards his prey, aimed straight at his heart while his left hand remained flexed, ready to strike at a moments notice. And then it came. Ethereal Joust. Just as the hands would near him, he seemed to almost disappear leaving in his stead a wisping cloud of dust as he headed at unfathomable speeds towards the boy. With a distance of just four meters between him and his arm extended to full length, having used body flicker would not allow the boy even a quarter of a second. The dash like movement would have him impale the lad before his brain would be able to process the information. It as impossible to track unless one possessed the sharingan, which he clearly did not. Not with those black pupils. That itself cut down likelihood of survival to almost zero. Could he escape now?

[OOC: Ethereal Joust isn't a special jutsu. I just extend my arm and use body flicker. I wanted to give it a name. That is all.]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:31 am

Akki smiled. He wasnt beaten. His umbragaso he saw the prep. He made a handseal finishibg the row as lio body flickered. Akki pjased. It was all physical so lio just went straight through him. There was no death, accept lio's. As during this his guatd was down, the hands reached him, and held him tightly. This was fi.al.n was active
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 9:53 am

[OOC: Here's the thing. Your timeline is fucking messed up. It makes no sense. When I started charging from ten meters away, you used your handseal for solidifying darkness. Now you claim that during the time I covered the distance of six meters, which is nothing for a shinobi, you managed to use Solidifyingu Darkness, see it fail at catching me and form a new set of handseals? Are you brain damaged? You are a Jounin, and your classes are Berserker and Cleaner. Your specialty isn't speed or dexterity, so you can't form hand seals as fast as Itachi. And If you can't form handseals as fast as Itachi, then you have no way of doing what you did. Also, how did you see my preparation? The Umbergan doesn't let you see Chakra or the future. It allows you to see through shadows. So unless you metagame, you can't know what I was planning. Case.in.Mothafuckin'.Point. Time for the killing blow.]

IC:
Pathetic! How fuckin' pathetic! Not even a minute since the battle had started and it was already over. Was this the strength of a kage? A man who had reached the pinnacle of the world of shinobi was as weak as this? Disappointment, rage and insatiable lust for blood all came together in his mind at the moment the bone protruding out of his hand stabbed the man in the chest. But it didn't hit him in the heart. Not entirely at least. Liozen had, at the last moment, changed the trajectory so that it hardly scraped the heart but destroyed his left lung completely. And that is what happened as their bodies propelled forward till the boys back collided against the stone walls that'd surrounded the building of the once Kage. The wall nearly shattered at the force of the impact, crushing each one of the boys ribs, damaging his spine beyond repair. Blood seemed to paint a marred picture along the as cracks emerged where his bone had impaled it. "IS THIS IT?" he said, his voice louder than it had ever been. Enraged at the prospect of having fought someone as worthless as him, he stabbed the bone protruding from his left arm at the boys shoulder, shattering his bones and then with a single downward jerk, he ripped off everything below the his right shoulder incapacitating him for life. Even if the man had managed to not pass out, the damage to his body was impossible to sustain. Without proper medical treatment, he'd be dead with the hour. His fate, was in the hands of this man now. Expelling the bone from his right palm, in order to ensure that the defeated Kage could not run away, he backed away from the boy. Roughly five meters or so. Looking at him as if judging his fate, he looked towards the man who'd led him here. "Do you know a doctor?".
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:27 am

(ooc: i had umbraragan on. i saw it as the hand seal was coming. Thus i can start as you do. I was not even a split second behind you. So by the time you got to me i would be phased. no matter how close.)
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:33 am

(or do you wish me to edit to do somethig else?)
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:39 am

[Sigh. Like I said. It does not predict the future or see chakra. It only grants you heightened vision, allowing you to see out of the shadows. Do you realize that you could have seen it regardless? Even if you didn't use the whatchamacallit-gan. But the fact of the matter is, that if you notice something like a hand seal that was formed and intend to use it later to act like you predicted the attack, you have to mention that you noticed it after the post it was made. You can't just say after two posts that you HAD noticed the attack. Thats not how it works. What you write in your post is what you have done. Nothing more, nothing less. Since you didn't notice me form the hand seal, how did you notice it now?
Another thing. You said that when I started to run towards you, you formed hand seals and two arms emerged. In general, even if you are extremely dexterous, it'd take you a second to execute that. Secondly, you said you finished forming hand seals for your phasing jutsu when I flickered. When did you start forming them? In your last post, you did not mention ever having made any hand seals. So where the hell did they pop out from? You went from attempting to grab me with those hands to forming and completing the hand seals in less than one second? Thats not possible. I'm sorry, but no one except Itachi could pull that off. And as you are clearly not he, you are clearly not alive. No need to edit. Just die.]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:50 am

(you constantly have to put me down and make me feel worse dont you? i came out to fight you and then ouro gives you a power boost. for one thats not fair. He never traveled to there so how can he do that? also read my post in the introductions. And i can kill you right now as well, you are close enough. and you ignored my attack really. You cant tell me what my move does. They attempted to grab you. That means going for you and following you at great speed no?)
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 10:59 am

[OOC: Actually no. First of all. Lets talk about that power boost. Had I used the boost, you would be dead in the first post I made. I didn't use it. All the jutsu I have used are below C-Rank. Secondly. If you don't describe what those arms did, it means I CAN. Its called the power of interpretation. Your lack of detail is my advantage. Now, on to the next part. That thing you did while meditating? You actually never did it.
I used another thing called interrupting. I attacked you the moment you stopped talking to Eskaru. So you did NO SUCH THING as meditate. Understand?
Moving on. I did not such thing as ignore your attack. I clearly mentioned dodging it using the shunshin, simultaneously attacking you. You were the one that ignored me making a hand seal. You were the one that ignored the fact that if I use shunshin and you don't move, you have less than an eighth of a second to react given the situation you were in. Shunshin is a high-speed dash. Used to cover a distance of four meters, its more or less instantaneous. ]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:25 am

(okay. Then you say the building fell forward. Well i didnt want to start conflict but i said i walked out of the way of the building. THAT IT DID NOT LAND ON ME. Is that description enough? dude im done okay? like i said you came and attaked me why? Oh guess what...i still had enough time to use enough seals for a substitution. My other clone is still alive. i am not dead yet. substution would ruin my clone but i will be just drained no? if thats not the case eskaru wont heal me. Fuck all of this honostly i never wanted to be kage. But i did it cuz i was asked and the same person who nominated me helped kill me. Go read that intro topic. seriously.)
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:26 am

[Quote it. I don't have time to read your stupid bullshit. Quote the part where you formed the hand seal and used substitution. Do it now.]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:32 am

(lio i told you im done. Im sorry okay? You won. i admit that. Im just in pain right now and my lower half is numb. just...idk ill think of something to post.)
Back to top Go down
Liozen
Genin
Genin
Liozen

Ninja Profile
Main Class:
Secondary Class:
Sensei:

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:38 am

[OOC: Akki. For one, there was no substitution. You need to make hand seals to use a substitution. You sir, formed your clone and that was all you did. So lying isn't getting you anywhere. So naturally, I won. Now that you've admitted defeat, we can move on. Its Eskaru's turn to post. Also, you're either either unconscious or in incapacitating pain.

As for your Irl problems, I can't help by feel cynical towards your claims. So lets just say that if you truly are unwell, then I do hope you get better. But if that was a lie, I have nothing more to say.]
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 11:43 am

(someone might be able to save my life...and i can still be fully able if a medic can come but he wont heal me and you know it.)
Back to top Go down
Mr.Eskaru
Jounin
Jounin
Mr.Eskaru

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 2:52 pm

Mr. Eskaru had been watching the fight with some intermittent interest. The kage had said he was next, he chuckled at that, and slowly felt his way to the bottle hanging off his belt, as well as being a weapon, the alcohol was a comfort. He saw the man he'd just met anmed Lio, basically charge the man which was named the Kage of Kirigakure? There had been a few retaliations to the man named Lio's attack, but the sheer force of will this man exhibited triumphed over the kage. The kage was hurt, mortally it seemed. That is when he heard Liozen speak up about knowing a doctor. Stearc smiled, "I am a Medic, but surely that should suffice." He chuckled, as he pulled out his trusted Scalpel, it was a weapon, small, but deadly in the right hands. It just so happened that those hands happened to be Mr. Eskaru's. "So, what should you have me do?" he asked, with a slight trace of sympathy in his voice, seeing a man in such a position as this would bring melancholy to most.
Back to top Go down
King Z
Chunin
Chunin
King Z

Ninja Profile

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:30 pm

(OOC: i take its my post)

Akki was in searing pain from the attack. Ankoku slithered out of the wound, doing his best to hold it closed. "You really done it this time my boy." Akki just nodded, gritting his teeth. Ankoku lapped up some of the blood to keep Akki clean. Akki looked over at his attacker. "Why didnt you kill me?" Akki looked over at Eskaru and just shook his head. The man only thought of himself. A drunken bastard. Akki grinned, the alcohol was destroying his liver. Ankoku to the form of a hand and attatched himself to Akki. Akki made a handseal and said "Demon synthesis" in a exhuasted tone. The blood started to boil, trying to heal the wound, but it was only keeping his detattched arm alive. Akki sighed, he didnt think he was going to make it.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. EmptyWed May 04, 2011 8:28 pm

[Enters Denkou]

Denkou, a massive tiger black in color with white stripes had been running through the already wrecked village toward the location of the Kage's building. This tiger stood at a height of 10 feet on all fours with a body length of 15 feet from head to tail. Its eyes were red, filled with blood lust as it let out a mighty roar toward the three ninja present(Liozen, Eskaru, and Akki) near the location of the fallen Kage's building, from a distance of about 15 meters, at the time Eskaru began to pull out the scalpel. The look from his eyes was full of killing intent, enough that it could restrain the three completely and make them envision their own deaths of being crushed by his paws. And like that vision, Denkou would slam down his paw on the two called Akki and Eskaru, though he didn't know that were their names obviously. His intentions to crush the two with sheer force under his muscular body and massive strength, instant death it would be, at the time of Eskaru's last spoken sentence. Yes, that would have pleased this massive tiger who hungered for spilled blood. Yet with that initial roar, twenty bright beams of energy soared through the sky toward the ninja, each beam ranging one meter between each other. They were quite fast and fluid, covering a square shaped radius. The front, back, left, and right sides of the group of ninja each had four beams coming, simultaneously, and even four from straight above. How was that possible? It was because of the beams nature to be guided by the user. These beams were intended to completely vaporize them with extreme heat from electrical energy. Each beam was about one meter wide and tall. A large scale attack from a large beast. Denkou was on a savage rampage. As he did all of this, a mental message was sent to his summoner who was not very far from this area itself and was in fact soon to arrive. "You did say kill everyone in and near the building right? Well the building was already destroyed but people were still near it, so Im doing as you told and having my fun."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside the kage's building.   Outside the kage's building. Empty

Back to top Go down

Outside the kage's building.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next