Ninja Legend's Testing Site
Naruto Breakdown Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Naruto Breakdown Are_yo10

Welcome to the site! Hope you find everything for all your RPing needs.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Control Panel
Your profile
Information
Preference
Signature

Social
Friends and Foes
Memberlist Groups

Private messages
Inbox
Sent

Other
Topic is being watched
Latest topics
» Huston we have a problem....
Naruto Breakdown EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:51 pm by Kyouki

» Pokemon: Rise of the Shadow
Naruto Breakdown EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:19 am by uzuchia

» Clan Classes
Naruto Breakdown EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:08 pm by Giotto

» The Master Assassin [Kiri Jounin, awaiting RP sample]
Naruto Breakdown EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:59 am by Tabris

» Kaji's first steps into the world of the samurai
Naruto Breakdown EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:42 pm by Kyouki

» Kagejiro's puppet training
Naruto Breakdown EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:12 pm by Kagejiro

» Sky Realm Academy | Live The Future..
Naruto Breakdown EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:21 pm by Kira

» Shattered Seal [Affiliate]
Naruto Breakdown EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am by SS Admin

» Custom techs
Naruto Breakdown EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:05 pm by Tabris

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
Our Button:
Naruto Breakdown Nraffi10

Our Affiliates:
Naruto Breakdown 1123334480
Naruto Breakdown NRPG2
Naruto Breakdown SDaffiliatebutton
Naruto Breakdown Btb8lj1308274777
Naruto Breakdown Nrpbutton
Donations
Naruto Breakdown 1165076257
Click for more info
Please Donate

$1 = 50 points

All money is secure and 100% of all donations go to the site
PM Noctis after donations are made in order to claim points.

Credits
Credits:

Forum© Forumotion.com. Site Theme by Respective owner/s. Site Layout by Respective Creators. Site Ideas by Staff. Sidebar Creation by Respective Members. Sidebar Works by DCP. Sidebar Title Style by Respective Members. Characters and Posts by Respective owner/s. Naruto© Masashi Kishimoto

Any posts, ideas and suggestions from this site are considered work of the respective members. Please, respect the work done and give credit accordingly.
Protest
Stop Censorship

Naruto Breakdown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine
Genin
Genin

TP : 0

Naruto Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Breakdown   Naruto Breakdown EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Shokushu Kyoukou wrote:
Naruto Breakdown Naruto_banner_by_countadyn

The rokudaime hokage, Naruto uzumaki died a year ago, leaving the leaf village open for attack. However this caused the first complete world war. The war wiped out all former villages, even non-shinobi ones. The fire country vanished from the face of the earth along with lightning and wind countries, but in their place are villages much more powerful than ever, some said to hold gods within their walls. Then a man with rinnegan, a legendary mutation tried taking over the world, by using the former akatsuki goals. Then many bloodlines thought to be destroyed came back with better powers than ever. However, Madara died when he tried to seal it inside himself, disbanding akatsuki. Then the man with rinnegan reappeared and tried destroying it, however it was soon clear that the bijuu wasnt able to die. He then sacrficed himself to split him in nine other bijuu. The world became peaceful for many years, that is, until the bijuu attacked seperate villages. The kages of these villages sacrificed their lifes to seal the bijuu in childern of them. Many of the old Ninja have grown old and died, or died in the war. This caused many older ninja to adapt to the new ways, allowing themselves to join villages, even when before they were missing ninja.

Jutsu

Forbidden Jutsu?
No, I find this horridly limiting, I am going to make many rules on certian jutsu, such as Izanagi, but others you must RP for. This is in proccess currently, and will be changed later, but for now, mostly, dont pick Izanagi.

Countries/Villages?
Completely noncannon, if you read the plot this should be obvious.

Cannon Characters
Yes, Cannons are allowed, just not Sasuke, Naruto, or those we KNOW have/will die. However, if you can explain HOW they survived, you can make them.

Bijuu
Here, we use the Mythical Bijuu, of course Nibi wont be able to summon everyone who has died to fight, but it will be different than cannon.

Stats?
Once we get enough members, we shall have a vote, if 3/4 of the site wishes for stats, we will have them, however we will NOT have tiers, as it ruins roleplaying and customization.

Uchiha/Rinnegan
Personally, I LOVE Rinnegan, but it is horridly Overpowered, as such, you will have to get bodies ICly, however you CAN use your own body as a single path. This can only be changed out of fights, so if your deva in one fight, you must finish the fight as Deva, and you can use your own abilities.

Godmod
I have a personal vendetta against godmod, such as using Killer intent as a gennin and saying it would stun a kage, rank does matter.

Ranks
Yes ranks do matter here, as do classes, however if a Kage beleives you are worthy, they promote you, only one promotion per character every three weeks.

I am the Head Admin/Webmaster of this site, Kurokon Shikyo, you might know me from many many other sites, but this is my own site, dont think you will get away with OPed things.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
Dante

Male TP : 0

Ninja Profile
Main Class: Assassin
Secondary Class: Illusionary
Sensei: N/A

Naruto Breakdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Naruto Breakdown   Naruto Breakdown EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:45 pm

We do not allow advertising, but rather affiliation which in itself has an approval process. The Rules regarding that can be found here:

https://betatestninja.rpg-board.net/t1077-affiliations-and-advertisement
Back to top Go down

Naruto Breakdown
Page 1 of 1